/pol has become the left

/pol gets butthurt over guy splashing a drink on some kids, who get frozen in fear, do nothing and say nothing.. think the guy should go to jail.. dox him whatever
/pol want people to slash trump protest balloon.. think nobody should go to jail for it.

what the fuck has this place turned into.

Attached: 1530753970314.png (837x746, 1M)

It's almost as if this place has a lot of different people.

>4pol is pol
ok kid

Attached: nicekido.jpg (1080x1920, 195K)

OP gets butthurt when people point out the holocaust didn't happen, but should have happened. Then faints at the idea that people side with their own people and want to see leftists destroyed.
You'd think that ''gas the kikes, race war now'' would be a bit of a tip-off that you're not on the right site. Rebbit is that way.

wtf i hate pol now

pol has become full of fashists just like the left Actio est Reactio

Remember the CNN guy and how anti-dox this place was for those couple of days?

>kek

never change niggers

I agree with you about the balloon, but doxxing that spic cunt is just a good opportunity for some fun. Any "butthurt" about it is in your imagination.

Who is that?

>how anti-dox this place was
This place has always distinguished between deserved doxxing and undeserved.
Some cunt committing a crime = deserved
Somebody posting a CNN Wrestling meme online = undeserved

>This place has always distinguished between deserved doxxing and undeserved.

sure faggot

carry on.

leave now before the mind virus gets you

Attached: welcome.png (575x767, 504K)

The Balloon isn't to prove any political point.
The left is being silly and childish.
Jow Forums is looking for a fun task to direct it's energy towards why not take it down, you have to admit it would be funny to see the outrage and a video of a bunch of neckbeards holding up mirrors or a drone with a knife flying towards a naked trump balloon.
Take a step back and lighten up.

200+ response threads about how to steal/destroy the balloon.

>fun task

>Jokes about hanging niggers
>gets punked by brown man
>reee Jow Forums get him

He got off lightly if you ask me. Would've strunk this white boy up myself and whipped him with my big black hog.

Don't you fucking understand that the day Trump becomes God Emperor is the day Jow Forums turns on him to be contrarian?

>think nobody should go to jail for it.
Says who? It's overtly against the law, but it's funny and a victimless crime.

Its texas
I wish he would have shot him

>victimless crime

can I just destroy your property because I don't like you?

>Jow Forums want to doxx some faggot for the lulz as always
omg so much has changed on Jow Forums, it was better wit snacks derp

this is war, gay boi. I don't give a fuck about hypocrisy.

Attached: 1530756070420.png (555x407, 13K)

Only jews fear us using their own tactics. Their strength lies is our inability to combat them

>splashing a drink on some kids
You are an intellectually dishonest shill. Kindly go fuck yourself.

More like a burnt crusty hors d'oeuvre weiner served at a 3 star hotels banquet hall. But you do you right?

There's a difference between disliking assault and needing therapy crayons to deal with speakers of opposing ideologies

What a compelling argument. You must make your parents proud.

>/pol gets butthurt over guy splashing a drink on some kids
Uh yea, grown adults bullying and throwing drinks on kids and stealing their shit is something we take offense to. Naturally.
The question is, what the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 1530581385150.png (1024x940, 101K)

I paid for it with my own money and I'm not forcing it on anybody who looks into the sky above their country. But most importantly it wouldn't be funny.

>Jow Forums has always been a place of passivity

Don't show your reddit so much

Bolshevik tactics turned against the Bolsheviks.

Thanks m8.

We've always outjewed the jew. The west is now going into anti-jew mode. Jews will resent us for this, but without this transformation the west cannot survive.

Attached: sad.jpg (598x260, 53K)

making a gif isnt a doxable offense. assaulting teenagers and stealing from them on camera is.

>carry on
Don't mind if I do.
Eric Clanton - assault with a deadly weapon = deserved doxxing.

Attached: Eric Clanton.jpg (474x300, 27K)

Context literally doesn't exist in the minds of you chemically castrated golem creations. Makes it easy to hate you and dehumanize you when you don't act human.

Good. That piece of shit staffer was fired. You can’t assault the customers and expect to keep your job.

Hold the left to their own standards

>adult "man" stealing an hat and throwing drinks to people
>comparable to being triggered by pronouns

G E N I U S

>>Jokes about hanging niggers
Any evidence of that?

throwing soda in someone's face is basically assault with a deadly weapon so I see your point.

>Why can't you right-wingers all be wimpy cucks like Jeb, so we can bully you easier?

That's basically the crux of posts like these.

Attached: butthurt liberal leftist wojak.jpg (675x534, 112K)

Young kids are fucking not smart. They should've attacked the guy fucking with them. Imagine the police being called because a 30 year old man was harassing kids eating in a store and then assaulting them.

No, I just leave this site and kill anyone of you who tries to fuck with my Race. Simple as that. This board is so easy to destroy if I didn't need it for now.

When we are gone, this website is fucked. Good luck fighting back with commie and soon to be repatriated nigs, spics and kikes.

>assault isn't as bad if it doesn't crush your nose

Attached: brainlet2.png (220x229, 5K)

>leddit spacing

lurk more newfag

Leftist cunt doesn't want his criminally inclined anti-white minority pals to pay for their bad behavior so that they could repeat it even worse

violent acts left unchecked will only get worse

you reap what you sow

not going to happen cuck

Attached: 1511636747044.png (927x515, 316K)

>Jow Forums organized raids in habbo dressed as nibbas doing swastikas to close everyone's access to the pool while pulling pranks irl, to the point where they had to close the game
>Jow Forums bullied an incel that loved sonic and pikachu and just wanted a gf, so much that they turned him into a tranny and completely destroyed his life and reputation
>Jow Forums subverted the american system, shilled and eventually got elected a bafoon of a president just 'cause!
>somehow it's different when they wanna slash a baloon

>/leftypol/ fags flood board because they lost control over self-victim status and now get charged when they commit crimes
Get ready for more arrests and deportations, basedgoys, we’re taking you all down.

Attached: 66BBADE3-B04B-48B6-8237-1103AAF7C750.jpg (700x350, 87K)

you're a brainlet

>guy attacks innocent kids
>bad
>bunch of autistic 15 yos planning to destroy a ballon that is funded by the british establishment
It's called supporting the underdog you fucking retard, and we've been consistent on that.

Hey, don't blame me or the old boys
I'm only a digger, I dig and whatever you do with that info is your problem only, not mine. You want someone doxed? I'll do it for the challenge, for the lulz and if there's dickery afoot. Many others share the same principles and wanting to fight that instead of taking it on people doing the damage is the reason people get their credit card and password stolen.

>/pol gets butthurt over guy splashing a drink on some kids,

OP's pic is of a kid who might have been on the fence about whether to be a liberal. Not anymore.

You should always stand up for yourself and make a fuzz about everything you can make a fuzz about. The left does that and that's a big reason why they've been so successful. You're a kike shill OP.

Shut the fuck up you commie faggot. Join or die

You argue like a roastie, and should unironically kill yourself.

i'm 50 year built nigga, trained in shaolin and bagau kung fu... you think it would be cool if i just terrorized niggas who was weak... like nigga childs... cause they different, and cause i could... do you think that is right? fuck'n nigga bait, this thread.

>s-stop holding us to our own standards
Get fucked. The left should play by their own rules. Letting people walk all over you is why leftists have become more emboldened to do this shit

Attached: 789F5595-2793-4C7C-9F19-6885A252E32F.png (747x829, 317K)

Just playing by your rules, faggot

Literally cannot prove they said any of that

Why are they spamming this shit so much lately? The pol is now the left, pol is a hypocrite, pol used to never want to hurt anyone bullshit. Are they trying to make us not do anything, or are there newfags who genuinely believe this is how pol used to be?

amen

Turnabout is fair play.

Why shouldn't liberals be crying with laughter at Jeff Sessions.

commit the crime
do the time
laws apply to lefties too

No,you wouldn't.Stop larping.

>supporting the underdog

supporting the guy who controls the entire government in America

>underdog

kek

A mixture of /leftypol/ shills and newfags.

>H-hey goys, don't use our methods against us.

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

Basically this.

I'm pretty sure thay weren't jokes.

this, holding them to their own standards whether they want it or not. Jow Forums is a board of peace, we communist tactics now

All efforts to embarrass or hurt the left are justified

T H I S
H H
I I
S S

>what the fuck has this place turned into.
it is not, nor was it ever, your Reddit, faggot

You all are pants-shitting retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-151709_1.jpg (600x291, 30K)

>the guy who controls the entire government in America

Attached: 1525267813062.jpg (554x444, 64K)

Slashing the balloon is civil disobedience user.

Civil disobedience like that girl stealing the confederate flag. You risk jail time for civil dissobediance and it is a risk that we respect. This is not hypocrasy

fight fire with fire

Turned into a bunch of white cucks.

Hi Kino
I hope you get raped in jail indio piece of shit

he's right you fucking moron

Attached: 1522285535347.jpg (1200x790, 389K)

>be assaulted
>Stay calm and record it without starting a fight in public
>Get the guy arrested and fired
>Will probably get to meet the president now
Seems like the kid made the right choice. Besides kino looks like he could fight so it's good the kid didn't instigate anything.

Jow Forums looks out for their own. the guy who threw the drink was just another entitled spic acting like a spic. Do you want that behavior to be made o.k.? Quite frankly the reason this spic feels like he can do what he did is because nobody calls out these clowns for what they are.

this
he also had other offenses

One news article with a "witness claim".
So not really.

yeah unfortunately
horseshoe theory is true

seventeen seventy six six six
A+
confirmed OP is a burning faggot

>I am a massive fucking faggot: the post

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>don’t use working tactics against me reeeeeeeee

normal kids at 15 year old been in fights with other kids around their age, not a 30 year old beaner twice your size approaching your table, stealing your hat, throwing your own drink on your face and calling you a nigger for liking your president. i'd be wondering what the fuck is going on

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

>"Controls the entire government"
>Yank doesn't understand his own political system

Attached: 1506851059149.jpg (517x768, 103K)

the kid looks 140lbs. The fat mexican is 220. What was he supposed to do?

Sage and carry on lads.

>throwing soda in someone's face
and theft.

>if you don't criminally ignore US border law because a Pepsi commercial convinced you it was morally right you're a nazi

I saw a thread yesterday where some Jow Forumsack was calling it terrorism

Attached: OP.jpg (292x390, 34K)

>Jow Forums has become the left

This is who the right is OP, a bunch of beta incel keyboard warriors who like to say edgy shit on the internet but get triggered over any criticism of Supreme Leader. It’s actually pretty hysterical