Be 28

>Be 28
>Return to the dating game after long time of MGTOWing and focusing on my career
>Girl 1 is 29 and has a kid
>Girl 2 is 33, has had 2 abortions and into being abused
>Girl 3 is 25 and has tatts all down her arms
>Girl 4 is 34 and a hardass, high flying corporate type
>etc.

Is there a single 'normal' woman left once you're 28+ years old? -_-' A single mother is the least of your worries in this market ffs.

I'm really starting to feel a bit put out by this whole dating game.

Attached: Hannah.jpg (1980x2585, 890K)

Just fuck a baby into your cousin

abandon 1
fuck 2
date 3
marry 4

what's the problem?

I want someone I can bring back to my parents mate.

how does 4 not fit that bill m8?

Go for teenagers

Look at the library and book store for nerdy girls buying lots of paranormal romance books on Friday night

Attached: fc70504fb8e646592f15d4084fb525e8.jpg (533x800, 62K)

Attached: 1530696018010.jpg (1280x904, 151K)

Poland was right again!

just be gay

Britain is a lost cause mate. Get out whilst you still can. The fish rots from the head down. We’ve had pedophile Sabattean Jews running the Conservative party since WW2.

We’re effectively a slave colony for Saudi Arabia and Israel now. Our women are responding in predictably degenerate ways as a result of the complete lack of leadership and guidance. If you know how to manipulate female psychology you might be able to turn a young one from a good background into a housewife, but you’re better off moving to Eastern Europe to find a more traditional woman. Don’t touch 25+ year old roasties with a cattle prod

It’s a sad state of affairs.

Attached: 6A3DC192-ECC7-482D-B057-D20CBE629269.jpg (1024x1022, 64K)

That might just be crazy enough to work user.

For real though, for a normal guy, the dating market after 28 is basically single moms and crazies galore. I'm thinking of packing it all in and going to Eastern Europe or South East Asia for a proper woman.

How do I subscribe to this blog?

All of those are too old.

You should be aiming for 21-23 range. Traditional age guidelines no longer apply due to emergency protocols as a result of rampant femnism and liberalism.

tinder is not the dating game

You know what makes my blood boil? The fact that these single moms I know claim, claim and claim whatever benefits they can for years on end. Sure, the dead beat husband does the same thing but single moms are given every damn benefit and advantage under the sun (way more than single people) to the point where it doesn't even make sense to work anymore. For one, they get bumped right up the council housing bands to band A, especially if their kid is diagnosed with a disability like ADD.

That's gonna make me look a bit creepy I think. I'll be 29 soon and dating a 21 year old would be a bit odd. My coworkers would think so anyway.

oh dude i'm 50 disabled will never be able to support a decent family and even disabled girls past 40 think they are gonna get a man in his 30's with fabio hair who can afford 5 kids

But after i move and buy my house I'll keep looking but i'm picky can be dumpy but no tattoos, piecing colored hair and never have been drunk high or arrested or had a kid

that isn't creepy. that is a perfectly reasonable age gap.

also
>caring what coworkers think to the point that it limits your sex life.

Have you ever visited south London recently? It’s basically just BMWF racemixers everywhere.

Jews have studied parasitic behaviour in animals and are applying their techniques to find the best methods to undermine western civilisation. This explains the racemixing propaganda, mass immigration, welfare thrown at foreigners at the expense of the taxpayer, etc etc. They eventually want to collapse the welfare state so they can microchip the population and rule over us as prophesied in the Talmud. It’s all part of the NWO agenda.

I’m moving to Japan soon. Can’t deal with it anymore.

Attached: 5EA53707-280C-4A62-B13D-EECF3276A60D.jpg (706x1024, 61K)

No, women all ruin themselves. Why are you such a gerontophile? Only women younger than 21 are worth anything.

get a younger one, old ones are broken

You sound like my idiot brother.

My coworkers would for sure think it's creepy and unfortunately I take my workplace reputation quite seriously.

>28
>not fucking 18-22 year olds

really man? wtf?

Attached: Legal.png (1278x578, 705K)

gotta get them while they are 18-19, before they get into college

What the fuck are you doing? Date younger, your established and in your prime. You don't have to settle for old used up low hanging fruit. Date a 20 year old.

What would I have in common with some 19 year old studying History or Sheffield or wherever?

>Developed himself
>trying to date older women
>not trying to get a younger woman
You are doing it all wrong user. I'm 23 and I fuck the hottest 16 year old sophomores on the monthly.

Attached: 1530625356817-biz.png (596x589, 602K)

what would you have in common with any female?

stop being retarded

welcome to hell

Attached: Chumlee-is-still-alive-and-well.jpg (940x545, 66K)

If you weren't raised religious and married your virgin high school sweetheart when you were 18 there's basically no hope of finding a decent woman these days. Just fuck sluts and enjoy the hedonism, at least it's better than loneliness.

Just start dating 15-18 year olds, whatever's legal.

EggSpurts agree Women are in their prime breading time physically in the early 20's men in their prime age when they are both making an income and able still able to to set up a new life in the early 30's. You should be dating someone no older then 18 now working toured married in 4 years

One time my cousin said I'd be the type of guy she'd date if I wasn't her cousin. Does she want my baby badder?

This

You should fight for your country. You can't run away forever.

This.

Go for the corporate one because she might be kinky in bed

Fuck what they think. Stand up for yourself faggot.

just get a fuckin' doll.

>' A single mother is the least of your worries
WHAT?
Single mothers are the worst
no 1 why do you think they're single and with a kid no less?!
no 2 get ready to be used

>Caring what coworkers think

Lad...

That's some smooth toilet philosophy Pooland

>Dating a roastie over age of 25.

Kill yourself

>I take my workplace reputation quite seriously.
Fag, who cares what you put you dick inside

I'm gonna stick with socially in adept women who have hardly dated maybe with a slight physical disability yet still look nerdalichious and desperate for love and have given up on kids

And they make this face when you demand rough anal but the take it anyways for fear you will dump them

Attached: Amy-Farrah-Fowler-Is-Appaled-By-Bernadetts-Comments-On-The-Big-Bang-Theory.gif (245x200, 755K)

I'm 27 and I have a tall white christian 23 year old gf who is in grad school. You just have low af standards breh

Women are just for putting babbies in. You fell for the romance meme

Just get the young chicks , those that just finish highschool and run away cause are sick of living with their parents and get a shitty job.
Sure that relationship won't last but atleast you get to fuck a tight one for 1-2 years that isn't a blood sucking parasite.

no...by that age every person has some sort of mileage

ironically- if you ever meet a woman in her, say, 30's and doesn't have any apparent issues you start thinking to yourself "wait- what the fuck is wrong with this person?!"

it's kinda like when you meet a grown man who doesn't swear and tucks in his buttoned up shirt

Well when you want to start a family it's good to, you know, actually get along with the mother of your children lol..

>Make sure she is non-white
>Make sure she has a degree or is getting a degree in social studies
>Make sure she doesnt do house chores or anything considered feminine.
>Make sure you adopt and not procreate.

Yes go impregnate her and move to a new place.

Who cares bro? Just get a woman in her prime years

>Make sure she is non-white

Attached: canada.jpg (600x527, 52K)

It is REALLY difficult out there. I will give you a quick rundown on my returning to the dating pool after a similar multi-year monk-mode.

1. Super sweet and kind hearted girl. Nerdy, played table top RPGs, financially self sufficient, 5/10, 24 y/o. Starts out really good, we have ok sex, and eventually drift apart mostly because I am so out of practice at how to be a boyfriend. Still friends, but I think us as a thing is off the table.

2. Jaded, world weary 28 y/o 4/10. Sex was off the charts and she was a doctor which is a huge plus for me since I train MMA and am injured all the time. She was an ultra shitlib and a self described "manhater", I am a fairly masculine gun enthusiast with ancap/fascist tendencies. Once she in no uncertain terms declares she never wants to have kids I try to convince her otherwise, but she won't budge. Her pair bonding ability was completely burned out. She literally asked me not to make "too much" eye contact during sex, despite begging me to cum in her. Dropped me like a bad habit out of nowhere. Is dating a Twitch gamer faggot I could kill with my barehands in under 30 seconds.

3. 25 y/o 5/10 sweetheart. She works with kids and is very kind. Sex was sub par. Would have made a good mother, but I just didn't have feelings for her. Felt bad leaving her.

4. 35 y/o (she says) STEM girl in biology. 7/10, was probably a 9/10 before the wall. Sex was good. If I had met her 10 years ago it would probably have been great, but 35 y/o's often have trouble getting pregnant or are barren. We still date a little, but aren't boyfriend/girlfriend.

There are good girls out there, especially if you don't chase the 8's and the 9's.

The most important thing I learned in my 20 years of chasing pussy is that 4-6/10's are the best GF's. Enjoying their company and how good the sex is are drastically more important than physical appearance.

I'm 33 y/o 6/10 with ok job BTW.

Attached: HumanEvolution.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

F U C K I N G
A
G

You should’nt swear

Any 30+ roastie is only gonna be pushin downies out of her beef canyon, my man.

>returned to the plantation
Big mistake but listen to the tradcucks
Feeding Jamal's bastard never worth it. Listen to Tom Leykis

Jesus Christ pull yourself together.

A B S O L U T E S T A T E

Attached: 5F885595-5297-4D62-BC8A-B3BAC0857341.gif (426x240, 1.15M)

>4-6/10's are the best GF's
Yea she'll have to suck on my dick like it's the magic fucking lamp cause that's the only way the genie will cum out.
DISGUSTING!
4/10... might as well fuck a monkey!

The problem is that most men think they don't need to focus on a relationship in their late teens / early 20s. They reach their mid-late 20s and wonder where all the decent women are. I'll tell you. They are already all married. You get the spoiled leftovers who weren't worth marrying.

"But I focused on my career in my 20s! I wanted to be able to provide!"

As though some shitty career is more important than selecting a life-long mate at the correct age to rear children. Idiots. All you single men will reap what you sow. You fell for a materialistic, hedonistic lifestyle that did not elevate love above all else.

>t. 30 year old boomer who married highschool sweetheart and had 3 kids by 25

Those are the losers that can't hold their drink at a party and end up fucking 4 guys behind the dumpster.

My sociology prof said that the older a man gets the more attractive he is to 18 year old women. He said not to waste time with women our own age because the young women want you.

MGTOW is the future

>leaving nr.3
wtf man

Whatever man. I will take a kind hearted loyal 4/10 over a social media obsessed 8/10 anyday. They are so grateful and undemanding. Good looking bitches think they are doing you a favor by letting you take them out to dinner. 4/10-6/10's will cook you dinner then let you cum in them and be thankful if you stay the night.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (1024x551, 101K)

with all due respect but the fact that you remember all these details means you are trying to hard

just be
just do
and if you find someone great...if not great

btw- the above isn't something I read in a subreddit
I didn't take "a pill" or part of a movement that has a long acronym

it's just life, amigo

my grandfather faught in WWI, got a medal, found a woman, had kids with her and all that shit

I get a feeling he didn't read a book on how to date or complained about how women wouldn't fuck him...he was too busy being a man and doing shit

in closing- if all else fails just jerk off or become a gay guy or something...I dunno....shit- now that I think about it being a gay guy is prolly awesome because I'm pretty sure no matter how much of a mess you are you can still get laid

Is it sad i saved three profiles of dorky girls in their 30's who never left their parents house or dated and have a lot of my interest. In between sex we could watch star trek

Attached: Playing Doctor.jpg (738x681, 202K)

I feel bad about it, but if you aren't feeling it you aren't feeling it. She was definitely the healthy choice.

>Girl 1 is 29 and has a kid
Depends if the father is still in the game (you don't want daddy drama) and whether she wants to have children with you.
>Girl 2 is 33, has had 2 abortions and into being abused
Run. Run and never look back.
>Girl 3 is 25 and has tatts all down her arms
Could go either way, I know some decent tattooed chicks believe it or not. More of a fashion statement nowadays. Are the designs aesthetically pleasing or are they scandalising?
>Girl 4 is 34 and a hardass, high flying corporate type
Ah, the "I was focused on my career" type. Been there, done that. Wouldn't recommend it. Usually high maintenance, think (((Jewish princess))).

Hope this helps, you 28 year old boomer.

This. I was 26 when I met my wife who had just turned 20.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510793827266.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Yea no. Don't need kids or partner to make me happy

Nah man, your age/2 +7 is how young you can date with out it being weird. For example I'm 27 I can date a 20 year old. Always round down.

>They are already all married. You get the spoiled leftovers who weren't worth marrying.
There are always new blood.
You just need to go to a 3d world country like Ukraine and find the poorest village near a warzone with the infrastructure gone to shit and no jobs and get a cute 18 yo peasant girl .

This

>tfw you will never snuggle in bed with your qt jewish refugee gfl and discuss Heideggerian phenomenology and the fundamental changes to the human condition in our modern technical era

why live

Dating is a meme
also stop entertaining christmas cake you doofus

The number are often subjective as every before and after nerdy girl makeover movie shows

I stick with the girls that spend that hour reading books rather then on make up and hair

Attached: the-princess-diaries-mia.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Can someone spend 4000 hours making at white guy a nigger?

This is all in the past year. If I get to the point that I can't remember the details of the girls I have been with, how am I any different from a roastie.

I have my eye on a 21 y/o NCAA tennis girl at the moment. It's a long shot, but I think I could make it happen.

expecting non-trash on tinder
lol

Learn to make small talk with cuties you see during your day is the only hope if you dont luck into social circle

>Meme flag
>delusional enough to think anyone gives a shit about your opinion

Go suck nigger balls

Having kids with a 35 yo
1/65 chance of being fucked up

Ugly means bad genetics.
You look at her and can't get your cock hard because your whole male instincts say NO and you think it's a good deal cause she cooks some food and acts like a pet.
MAN FUCK THIS SHIT!

And that don't drink I have never been drunk or high and dumps my first wife when she would not stop drinking and smoked pot

Maybe something could have happened in the future

Numbers are only subjective until the clothes come off. Then they are objective.

How a girl looks after morning sex is the true metric for the 1-10 scale.

Man up, incel.

based grandfather user for the win. like based grandfather would tell anyone here, we already have a built in ability to deal with women. if our dick gets hard due to them, you are a match at least a sexual level. stop making it so complicated. dick hard= fuck her. do what based grandfather would do.

Even the nerdy ones That i can make free cosplay costumes for!?!?!?!

..Was hit on by a 18 and 4 days old fat chick in a sailor moon outfit at a con I thought was 14

These shitty people will either dislike you because you are successful, dislike yoy because you are a loser or not respect you because you are a poorly compensated worker drone

Unironically date an 18 year old. They are far better company and way less damaged. Your age difference will help you maintain the dominate position.

It's way, way better to deal with girlish immaturity (which is cute) than the bitterness of an ancient roastie.

Attached: 1526447785044.gif (229x176, 987K)

What did you mean by tattoos
I see girls with tats all the time. Its more rare for them to have tats.

Attached: IMG_5082.jpg (703x1055, 107K)

4/10 isn't ugly. It's a hair below average.

I know a case in a village where this dude married her at 14 with the written consent of the parent, I was working in the village as a teacher and she made a pass at me HOLY SHIT