I believe after 4 months abortion should no longer be made an option

I believe after 4 months abortion should no longer be made an option

does that make me pro-life or pro-choice, or does it make me pro-choice until the heartbeat is formed then i'm pro-life

Attached: kickingbaby.jpg (636x562, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c1e_1417828730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 months is way too much, plus here is emotional propaganda : liveleak.com/view?i=c1e_1417828730

Life begins at arousal. Abortion at ANY point is flat-out WRONG.

I support the 5 years after conception rule.

I say the option for abortion should remain on the table for the duration of the life of the being.

E.g:
>be American
>be 65
>get aborted

Attached: this-is-not-a-difficult-concept.jpg (483x450, 58K)

This, I would even say parents can decide to kill their babies only after the baby is born and if both agree

Reminder.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Should be outlawed for White women. Encouraged and fully funded for all minorities.

bottom right will be the second that sperm begins entering the egg

you're right, that's just a sperm

is that a rare fallout 2 meme? nice one

First trimester and sterilize anyone with a 2018 level IQ of less than 90.

I consider abortion it's a right until they turn 18

life begins at the sperm.
masturbation = mass murder.
grow up, kid.

230k abortions
500k accual birth
people will unicronically not support abortion, it should be free.

it makes you a fairly reasonable person, so enjoy never seeing your opinion represented anywhere

I believe abortion should be compulsory if the father wants it. What do you think Jow Forums? Would you be ok with that? I think it'd be pretty based if they passed such legislation.

no, you cant force it on the women, just make it this way: the fater offers an abortion and is able to cover the cost, if the women is eligeble for abortion she can chose to abort or kill the baby but the father will be freed from any responsibility accociated with the kid.

>I believe in aborting up to 4 months
>Does that make me pro-life

No. You can't be partially pro-life, that's not a thing.

The pro-life position (which you obviously don't know) is that life starts at conception, not when the heart develops and beats on it's own. If viability is your standard for life, then you're okay with aborting up to 9 months. And if viability is not your standard for life, then the heartbeat is irrelevant.

It's already in legislation

It was an image of Childkiller perk but it was removed from the game

>He wants to save nigger babies

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

>If viability is your standard for life, then you're okay with aborting up to 9 months
american education, not even once

If you dont want kids then how the fuck do you accidentally get a girl pregnant? Wear a fucking condom. Tell her to take a pill. Aborting babies shouldnt be an option no matter fucking what. Put a condom on you fucking retard.

At 4 months its a literal baby.
Its a clump of cells for about 7 weeks, if abortion is going to be legal then that's all the time I'd give it.
Abortions a conflicting thing. Baby killing deserves death but niggers aren't human so abortion should be mandatory for them.

1st peole are retarded secon the pill and the condom are both contraceptives with high user error(respectively), you should rather opt for a contraceptive implant, plus niggers are dumb, having 250l extra nogs will set your country back 175 billion dollars

Pro-life to leftists, pro-choice to evangelicals. For Jow Forums, it depends on what race it is.

>after 4 months abortion should no longer be made an option

>until the heartbeat is formed then i'm pro-life

Actually, the heartbeat starts about 3-4 weeks after conception.

But a human being is a human being regardless of stage of development. Abortion is about killing humans.

it all depends on the race user

Good for you faggot.
I beleive in mandatory sterilization of all non whites. This includes any insectoid asians as well (chinks, thai, indo... all the yellow ones).
I would also make a single exception of late term abortion for you OP... abort yourself please