Based! What are your thoughts Muslim Anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-040239_crop_540x539.jpg (540x539, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rV5n0krVo8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=238&v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll go back once he realizes that degeneracy is empty and overrated. Or he'll be beheaded by his family.

hey ahmed

they may be conservative but im still not sitting near one on the bus

kek

Attached: FEC7BBB7-187E-4806-B8CA-87C1D86BA421.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

>What are your thoughts Muslim Anons? Black brit guy
you both need to go!

Damn they let refugees have I ternet access? Have you tried a pork sausage too Muhammad?

Jewish golems

Attached: 1530672824010.jpg (1000x910, 182K)

Found you Muslim user a question what's the point in a western muslim woman? When they are mostly thots

Attached: 1526691395775.jpg (428x627, 33K)

>wanting him to return to islam
flag checks out

>literally fuck God because i didn't eat pork

Attached: 33.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

EuFag, that's what always happens among them. If they were raised religious and then some bad shit happens in their lives they retreat to religion.

>Flag
>Found the Muslim

Kek

That's really fucking ballsy.

That is one degenerate Muslim, what a pathetic creature integrating into the pathetic current western society.

I like their taste in jewelry (pic related).

Attached: 21435125.jpg (480x686, 41K)

I once met an ex-Muslim that converted to Christianity after discovering the pure joy of maple bacon.

All women are thots. Once you actually touch one and interact with them you'll understand.

>a shitskin obediently converts to Jewish atheism and immediately mocks and disgraces his own culture
>wow FUCKING BASED this guy betrayed his own people and his own culture and religion for ribs, this means he's likely to be a good member of our society!

I don't hate Muslims, I just want them to stay in their own countries. Atheists on the other hand should be exterminated. They are the most Jewish anti-cultural venomous faggots on the planet. If it were not for secularism we would still be holding pogroms against the kikes, hanging homosexuals and then throwing them into peat bogs, and keeping women in their place.

I'm supposed to see some vile nigger with his big rubbery lips wrapped around a rib and think "wow fucking BASED!" This shit makes me wish Rockwell was still alive.

Attached: NvXxIcS.gif (844x475, 796K)

This

Wait until you try alcohol.

Well said. (pic only tangentially related)

Attached: 2018051101.png (1976x2528, 3.11M)

seems like hes integrated just fine.

God damnit I hate when I agree with a leaf.

BBQ with beer and pork....holy smokes.

that thing is considered a human

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2rV5n0krVo8

Eating pigs is blue pilled as fuck... But so is eating any flesh.

>the redpill that even Jow Forums couldn't handle

Islam already destroyed his culture, you dumb cunt.

PRAISE BACON

Islam is ok to an extent. Way better than most shit we have to deal with on a daily basis in Western countries. But it's still foreign so it has to go. No offense muzzies you have all the countries you want. Europe should be christian/politheist land.

You have sympathy for pigs cause your kin is fat.

Pork tastes very similar to human meat. If you enjoy eating pigs you'd love cannibalism!

>what's the point in a western muslim woman? When they are mostly thots
You can take them back out of the west and make them good wife material again/beat the degeneracy out

>the mind of the Jew

t.jew

Attached: 761a9a54cec2f2e40f85b38d58d2cd8b.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Katy?

You'll have to forgive my cynicism, Wardandi, but if there's one race on Earth culturally inferior to Arabs, it'd be niggers. He didn't have a culture to be destroyed, Islam was a gift to his inferior race that supplied them with some minute level of dignity over what they otherwise would have had.

Attached: 0018209dc92e80b468a2e4c1a03b403e6b31f493f9a7bae0207e5a2bb232ab9d.png (950x857, 715K)

I see Muslim thots everywhere in uni some how they have the nerve to wear tight tights with a hijab lmao

Attached: image2.jpg (467x604, 42K)

It's not sympathy, its multigenerational foresight.

You think you're joking but there's actually nothing funny about that at all. Nothing AT ALL.

Attached: [SCREAMING].png (863x1326, 680K)

Pork is disgusting.

literally kill them all

>"fuck allah"
>muslim
Choose one.

Attached: 1404757956819.gif (230x286, 913K)

Now go see if the Jew will partake...
#BBQConversion

How so?
You were tired of seeing the "macho" men of your family grow up strong and well fed on meat so you decided to go plant based diet and now cry when watching sad movies?

>said no one ever

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=238&v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>t.muslim

Some are ok, some are cunts, but they all have to go back, they don't belong in Europe.

By Allah, this monkey can talk!

Wow I'm convinced, that demented convert sure showed me that the ban on pork wasn't a secular decision by simply giving his personal opinion!

I understand the anger of being told all your life that something was bad and then realizing it was all bullshit. Still, he believed in something greater than himself now he realizes that there is nothing after death. It's kind of sad really.

On the whole it's a religion full of backward practices. The Muslims tend to not integrate very well to European societies and tend to have a microaggressive attitude toward christians or atheists alike.

Other than that, there's also positive aspect to islam, like the sense of community, conservative values with a heavy emphasis on family and kin. Something we decadent westeners should learn from.

Still, I'd rather appreciate they stayed in their own countries.

haha this, the west is so depraved i now agree with the "radical" jihadis. love pork ribs tho

Don't even like Muslims and I think this is Haram.

Attached: a year without Harambe.jpg (1200x799, 207K)

ugly ones too

>
>>wanting him to return to islam
>flag checks out
Eurocucks are so desperate they're bargaining with themselves. You shouldn't want these people to turn away from islam, you should wan't them to leave.

Enfield?

this. the degeneracy of the muslim is hidden just beneath. As long as its easy to follow tthey follow, but they are so weak to temptation. Islam would fall about 20X faster than christianity has in the west.

>memeing with a double digit iq

>Implying degeneracy is good

Attached: 1526261249756.jpg (648x479, 171K)

why dont they just go naked in the hijab..would be sexy and comfy.

What's does it matter, most Muslims can't really afford proper halal meat (organic), so millions of them compromise through ignorance anyway, Jews have much higher standards....

Do muslim women have big boobs in Britain ?

t. faggot

>is amerimutt
>has absolutely no idea about pre-islamic culture
Man, the rumors are true.

Between pork, beef, and chicken, pork is the shittiest of the meats by far.

muslims like to brag that western women convert to islam but desu more muslim women who immigrate to the west convert to a western lifestyle than the other way around. for every white woman who puts on a burka 100 muslim girls become thots.