Are we currently experiencing a collapse in western civilization? I hope and if so I am glad...

Are we currently experiencing a collapse in western civilization? I hope and if so I am glad. When will the collapse increase in speed? Come on now.. waiting for civil war 2.0

Attached: 1530756046842.png (908x935, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetrifiedmuse.blog/2016/01/10/casting-the-die-sounding-the-charge/
bc.ctvnews.ca/travel-vlogger-among-hikers-killed-at-shannon-falls-social-media-reports-1.3999617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1530754876724.png (1069x1311, 1.11M)

fucking betas are a cancer on this earth

>reddit

Attached: really2.png (327x137, 57K)

definitely. We are way past the fall of the republic and are well on our way to the fall of the empire.

Lol, Amouranth is a beast. Getting dicked by Chad hubby, and collecting beta bux on the side.

I like how his first reaction is to try the exact same thing with another whore.

>getting cucked online
gotta love the 21st century

And yes, I also hope for a quick and radical collapse.

Attached: 6b36575c3ca3418659400e317337f645f5cdf06adbaf2e5c33736d0354eb54cb.png (454x435, 416K)

thepetrifiedmuse.blog/2016/01/10/casting-the-die-sounding-the-charge/

Then, overtaking his cohorts at the river Rubicon, which was the boundary of his province, he paused for a while, and realising what a step he was taking, he turned to those about him and said: “Even yet we may draw back; but once cross yon little bridge, and the whole issue is with the sword.” As he stood in doubt, this sign was given him. On a sudden there appeared hard by a being of wondrous stature and beauty, who sat and played upon a reed; and when not only the shepherds flocked to hear him, but many of the soldiers left their posts, and among them some of the trumpeters, the apparition snatched a trumpet from one of them, rushed to the river, and sounding the war-note with mighty blast, strode to the opposite bank. Then Caesar cried: “Take we the course which the signs of the gods and the false dealing of our foes point out. The die is cast,” said he

Attached: 1510199386342.jpg (625x470, 126K)

This. They never learn from experience.

>see friend date
What’s wrong with that? I grab lunch or catch a movie or whatever with female friends all the time?
>they did a ton of shit and he paid for all of it
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>"I donated $30 to her the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I'm a sweetheart".
Fucking kill me.

Ofc she is wrong, but the "victim" here is not without blame.

jesus christ, i always thought that pic related was just copypasta fiction, but i searched for the thread and indeed, it's a real genuine conversation. holy fuck. we are truly fucked. reminds me of my pic related, which i always assumed was copypasta fiction too, but who knows, maybe it's god damn real.

Attached: reddit cuck inceltears user pays money for camgirls.jpg (853x768, 279K)

Sit back and watch the left destroy itself.
Invest in Sodium.

Attached: british.jpg (533x533, 36K)

the left isn't just destroying itself though, it's destroying the world.

Women do this shit all the time too, you just don’t notice beta women as much.
>go to friends apt for 4th of July
>meet a bunch of her other friends for the first time
>her best friend is an ugly autistic girl that smells like shit
>awkwardly tried to hit on me all night
>I was very polite about it
>it gets late and I get ready to go
>she asks me for a hug and then awkwardly grinds on me when I hug her
>she then invites herself to the hot stoner girls birthday party

It was weird man. I didn’t know girls could be so cringe.

>i'm gonna go orbit another girl now haha you must be so jealous

I was thinking "good for you, you were a sucker but atleast you smartened up and are moving on, hopefully a little wiser now", then read his last paragraph. Fucking hell, some chumps never learn.

wtf dude. How can anyone be this fucking retarded?

Yes

Avoid their collateral damage. The US, as a whole, is doing fine.

How? By losing power and influence worldwide?

Reddit is such a magic land. How do these people exist?

Fucking, betas, good lord embarrassing,
no wonder; women dont wanna fuck em

damn, this world needs a cleansing fire.

Poor granny, having such a worthless grandson.

You should work in a strip club. That shit is some of the most eye opening for insight on the male/female dynamic.

Betas need to have some sense knocked into them, but the roastie is also culpable. She knows damn well what the guy's trying to do. Trying to buy the love of a whore is retarded, but leading a man on so you can take him to the cleaners is evil.

why the fuck should I care about this bullshit I want my 45 seconds back fuck you OP

women need to be turned into breeding cows

yeah take your time back maxine waters

>that last quote from the mod

That is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

The western civilization is the greatest thing since anything i have no idea why you want the western civilization to break down. Are you ready to live without anything, getting water from dirty puddles and eating rotten meat if any meat at all? you know there wont be any macdonalds anymore!

>Things are looking up for me (and down for you)
Just...

Attached: skeletal.jpg (485x769, 137K)

these titty streamers wouldn't even exist if people didn't throw thousands of dollars at them

IQ levels in the west are going down. So yes, it is collapsing.

Things are not going as planned. If it wasn't for pol and places like it then things would be worse.

This. I don't fault the female streamers for taking advantage of betas and omega. It's a good way to make shit loads of money.

>world improving by every measure
but you're still like this. kys

Why the fuck do these betas invest so much into twitch thots? At least real camwhores will get naked for you and masturbate and whatnot

Attached: 1530754748694.jpg (3200x3008, 2M)

i think it has something to do more with them craving real emotional connection with someone and a twitch girl that games seems more reachable and real to them than a camwhore

>Are we currently experiencing a collapse in western civilization?

No.

>Civil War
Fuck Off Soros

Amouranth is based though. I love her content and she makes all the nerds on twitch salty as hell. I have had a tier 3 sub with her for 8 months now and I donate to her every couple of months.
If you enjoy content there's nothing wrong with paying that person to support them so they can make more content you enjoy. That's how capitalism works. If you disagree you are a commie.

Attached: 1525301370427.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Attached: FAC4mW5YlnZVyq5WQUxVPm4CRLI3QDondmrRFkV4LFo.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=96 (960x960, 168K)

How can they crave something that can never be real?

>falling for the big eye contact meme

you do know you are giving money to this chick so she can go out and get dinner with her husband. On your dime. On top of that, he gets to fuck her on your dime.

>forgiving either of them
>marrying someone that willingly cheats
Fucking hell.

wealth disparity increasing exponentially, mass atomization, free market exploitation of developing nations, greater stratification of the working class, job security at risk in the advent of automation, multinational monopolization of all industries, tell me more about that SSRI-fueled happiness index though you neoliberal clown, tell me more about that fucking GDP growth lmao

That was a hard one to read. It’s just incredible to think these are the grandchildren of WW2 vets. What have the jews done to us?

Attached: AE1B0276-1511-4A21-BC95-980C6789BA3A.jpg (700x472, 26K)

>trying to make her jealous by telling her how you watch and donate money to other streams
Did he even understand that he doesn't matter? Even at the end of that convo it still sounds like he thinks he's special or something.

What a pussy, why the fuck did he not even kill them or at least disown. Showing up to there wedding is even more pathetic

What a fucking loser.

here's some good news:

the high on life crew, the guys who walked along the yellowstone geyser and drove on the salt flats are dead!

bc.ctvnews.ca/travel-vlogger-among-hikers-killed-at-shannon-falls-social-media-reports-1.3999617

I think I'm starting to feel that rage that motivates you to do /sig/

Is this loss?

>be woman back then
>probably had to slave through World War 2 to support the homeland
>live a long, laborious life
>watch your family grow
>get grandkids
>grow rich through the fruit of your labor
>give part of your fortune and life to your grandson in your will
>find peace at last
>look back down from heaven to see what your grandson shall do with the fruits of your labor
>

>he throws it away in frivelous acts of complete beta behavior.

>thinking it was ruined by the food joke
This idiot doesn't even get it.

>those fake unproportionally big boobs
>still supporting the skank

kys and the world will be a better place

No, that's not how capitalism works at all. You don't "donate" because you like a business and want them to keep operating. You exchange currency for goods or services. I don't go into Bob's Tools and say "Wow, that's a great selection Bob! Have $100 and maybe if I need a hammer next month you'll be here so I can get one!"

If you want to throw money at camwhores, at least go to a site where they are getting naked and having cybersex with you in exchange, then you're at least getting something for it.

Or even better, save up and buy a real whore, get your dick wet.

Or if you want to be REALLY smart, don't spend money on whores at all, invest in yourself and the sluts will ride your dick for free.

Reasons why I don't leave my basement

Holy christ this cannot be real

THOT STATUS: PATROLLED

Attached: 1526343312758.jpg (554x400, 27K)

Civil war 2.0 is gonna be so fun.

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

>It’s just incredible to think these are the grandchildren of WW2 vets. What have the jews done to us?
They wouldn’t have this kind of trouble if they weren’t good goyim and fought for the Jews’ behalf

>some whore milked me for all of my money, time and have given absolutely nothing in return
>now I'm going to find another one

Hehe the fangirl broke up with her in the end.

Attached: 1527782134467.png (357x376, 179K)

>I've given you thousands of dollars at this point

Why the fuck do people donate to people playing video games. I just don't get it.

Attached: wat.jpg (243x207, 5K)

Men who have never, ever had a male role model in life to teach them how to actually interact with women. It's a fucking distressing thing to watch, because I was also in that exact same state of mind when I was a teenager. I thank Jow Forums for educating me with their experiences and I thank some other men in my life who also showed me the truth about women , else I would have ended up in the exact same predicament.

I came close, but I wised up and realized girls will NEVER like the "nice guy" or the Nice Guy. They want the opposite. Nice Guy's only get exploited, never reciprocated.

Any underageb&'s lurking here now, just remember, NEVER treat a girl like a fairy tail princess. It's a lie, and nothing turns them off more. They will gladly accept the things you give them with a smile on their face, but they will internally look down upon you with disdain, no better than a eunuch servant who caters to her.

Just don't.

Attached: 1529366555480.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Being "the nice guy" is fake and women can smell it. Women want you to be honest and admit you want to fuck their moist hole. They don't want to pussy foot around with a bunch of BS they want to get stuffed.

That's your fault for being a soft city dweller with some faggot desk job, sven. Anyone who isn't Tedpilled doesn't deserve to survive what's coming.

Women HATE beta male "nice guys"
they go from interested to dry in one second.

why do plebitors think its okay to come here and post screencaps of their favorite fagot website?

in the case of good streamers that have interesting or funny personalities who also play with high levels of skill, it's completely justified to toss them a few dollars and help support their streams, usually so they can upgrade their gaming rig, webcam, controllers, etc. most male streamers don't make much even if they're popular.

but these beta cucks are literally forking over thousands of dollars for attention from girls with the expectation of buying their way into their pussy. and that is simply pathetic.

Attached: 1451000656794.jpg (912x300, 251K)

hahaha what the fuck

Attached: 1513958582601.jpg (487x501, 55K)

KEK
reminds me of this poor fella

Attached: dadcuckedhim.png (710x1206, 202K)

That is so fucking pathetic

I can't even fault these roasties for taking advantage of people as stupid as that guy

Funny how soulless whores despise betas despite being equal in market value.

No good man will touch you, sister. Once the truth hits you'll be giving birth to the beta's child and creating a new generation of whores and whore-worshippers.

Planet earth as we know wouldn't exist if H2O molecules were linear

At least at a strip club you get some tits in your face and maybe a handie

You're pathetic.

imagine being so brainwashed by jews that this can even happen in the first place, let alone the reasonable consequence not being to kill them both for their betrayal. Yikes, they really ARE all nonhuman bugs.

Only an insect would sit idly by at let that happen.

In the end he chose to stay silent and respect his wife wish.

>that beta spaghetti drop
jesus christ

>getting cucked by your own dad
>marrying the admitted slut
Damn, do you think this is genetic?

I dont know man, maybe its my religion but I can fathom how somebody can get cucked and stay calm.

you're a fucking joke

I said it before, now that I got internet back I'll say it again: the worst enemy of white males are white liberal betas. Destroy them, you fixed the world.

Twitch is cancer, and I hope every last person associated with it dies in a fucking fire.

man you are a faggot

wait, so dudes actually pay bitches money to play video games? holy fuck man

But what if I don’t want to fuck them? I have a lot of female friends that I have no desire to fuck. It’s possible to be platonic with women

>I have a lot of female friends that I have no desire to fuck
Bullshit. If there was no sexual interest then you'd have found actually interesting male friends instead.

>I am only 32 but am pretty much an 80's guy at heart

Attached: 1530275060596.jpg (380x349, 27K)

Post the one where she goes mental about how it makes her feel

>Thinking it's justified to give money to people for playing video games on camera
>calling other people beta cucks

Look in a fucking mirror faggot, invest in yourself and stop throwing your time and money away

I have a lot (more) male friendships. My close female friends I see as sisters desu. The idea of fucking them is weird to me. There are also a lot of women that I KNOW and would like to fuck if given the chance but I don’t conflate that with friendship nor do I treat those girls “nicely”.