Why do you guys care so much about preserving your race?

Pic related is my genetic stats and some guy that looks almost exactly like me, except I have light brown hair. My parents are obviously mutts and my wife's parents are mutts (shes about 80% European and mixed native and black about as much as me), but our son turned out almost exactly like pic related.

All these recessive traits you guys worry about stay in our DNA and will pop up somewhere down the line.. What is there to worry about? Example, both my parents have dark brown hair and eyes but I turned out with light brown hair and hazel eyes, then my son has blue eyes and blonde hair.

In my opinion, the most important things to pass down are values, ambitions, religion, money, and possibly some culture.... Why is racial purity so important to pass down? I feel some genetic diversity is good so people don't end up inbred and I also think that we aren't all just going to be one race of brown people in the future since most people stick to their own kind.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (725x1023, 149K)

>He's a mixed mutt

Attached: 1526268031822.png (648x479, 789K)

>all these mutt threads recently from the same person with same long winded paragraphs in the same lame writing style

Nah this is my first time posting in a month

It's just a gut feeling. You want to continue your people. If you don't want to preserve your heritage that's your choice. The problem I have with the left is that they don't want you to be able to make that choice. They want to whip you out if you're European and for foreigners to come into your land. The land that your ancestors built for you. It's a very evil thing and that's why you're morally allowed to use whatever means necessary to stop it.

Yea, point of the thread

lies

>values, ambitions, religion, money, and possibly some culture....
This has a lot more to do with genes than you realize. We know political views are heritable. We know that Africans act like Africans when they're around other Africans, and it doesn't matter if they live in Africa or in Europe. Eye color and stuff only matters because it may be indicative of more substantial traits. What really matters is the preservation of European values and European brains. If we successfully preserve that, we will be also preserving European physical traits incidentally.

I dont agree with forcing people to mix.... I guess maybe because I'm a mutt, I dont have that same gut feeling of preserving genes... My wife and I just had a lot in common, including background, family and culture so it worked... I guess my point is blonde hair blue eyes isnt going away just because it disappears for a couple generations.

>Why do you guys care so much about preserving your race?
What do you guys care so much about people who want to preserve their race?

Attached: 1510422030154.gif (320x320, 91K)

>I guess maybe because I'm a mutt, I dont have that same gut feeling of preserving genes
Yes.

>I guess my point is blonde hair blue eyes isnt going away just because it disappears for a couple generations.
There're more to race than that.

I see what youre saying but it still sounds to me that what matters most is the ideas and values a person posseses. If some 4th generation Chinese American has 100% Western values, who cares if hes Chinese?

I dont. Im just curious of the thought process behind it.

I thought you mainly cared about culture and values. If some mixed Swedish person acts and thinks completely Swedish, whats the problem?

Take 1000 4th generation Chinese living in the USA. Are they going to have the same values as us? No. We have the statistics to show this is not the case.

Why would a different race, with a different brain, be the same as us? They're not us. I don't want them to stop being themselves and start being us, as that would be asking for the impossible. All I want is a place for my people to exist, and for us to be preserved.

Maybe something different happens when a bunch of 1 race of people get together in a country, but when Ive lived in mainly white neighborhoods, all the minorities only had white friends and acted like any other white person... To me, that shows there isnt a different brain for different races.

>i'm mostly white and i look white, racists btfo!
a thread died for this

Racial puritans btfo*

>If some mixed Swedish person acts and thinks completely Swedish
That's not true though and even if that person does do that the genes for the other behaviour will still be there and of course looks matters. But at the end of the day I just have a strong disgust reaction when I see race mixing and race mixed people. I just don't want to be around them. I have always had that reaction even has a young child when I saw it on tv.

>Pic related is my genetic stats
Sure

>our son turned out almost exactly like pic related
Sure again

>recessive traits
Sickle-cell anemia is not recessive unfortunately besides there's no cure

>In my opinion, the most important things to pass down are values
>money, and possibly some culture....
Whatever you say Jamal

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

>To me, that shows there isnt a different brain for different races.
Okay, well that's not what actual science shows.

Your personal feelings do not trump reality. White people should not be forced to live around non-whites or have their communities broken up because they are 'too white.'