An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Hey Jow Forums. I just recieved a sudden epiphany. So grab some toilet paper because shit is about to get real.

Ever heard the saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"?

The apple is infamously associated with knowledge. While not definitively the fruit mentioned in scripture, the fruit of the tree of knowledge has traditionally been said to be an apple. It has also been traditional to depict teachers with apples.

So our first conclusion is that apple = Knowledge. Note that apples are typically depicted as red. Redpill.

Now what about doctors? Who owns and populates the medical field? Jews.

But wait. What exactly does "Doctor" mean? Doctor comes from Latin, meaning "teacher" or "learned person".

What else means teacher? Rabbi.

Thus we conclude that an apple a day keeps the Jew away.

Apple is now an antisemitic symbol.

You're welcome.

Attached: It's always women..jpg (640x615, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6PDyf
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf I love apples now

Wtf uninstalling right now

>apple
>is redpilled
>but is also a jewish surname
Ah, shalom there doctor teacher rabbi

Attached: 1518782647555.jpg (590x639, 149K)

>the foundational myth of the great western jewish cult is that the goyim eat too many redpills and know too much, and it is the duty of the jewish god and all the godly to prevent the goyim from knowing, instead living in ignorance and under the control of the foreign slave morality cult like good goyim

>The apple is infamously associated with knowledge. While not definitively the fruit mentioned in scripture, the fruit of the tree of knowledge has traditionally been said to be an apple. It has also been traditional to depict teachers with apples.

So too is the pinecone. But, to be an ackshualy autist the apple being the fruit of the tree of knowledge is not exactly accurate. The apple is the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (an apple can be used for both food and to make cyanide) i.e. it has both is good and evil use. Whereas, a pinecone contains a plethora of knowledge that is readily observable with the naked eye, its structure functions as an example of many mathematical concepts. Therefor, the pinecone is the fruit of knowledge.

EVE DID NOTHING WRONG

EVE DID NOTHING WRONG

EVE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 1470234591526.jpg (575x523, 150K)

the biblical fruit in question is a pomegranate, not an apple

Prove it.

Behold

Attached: sketch-1530823672185-1.jpg (919x561, 38K)

The pomegranate staff of the jews, the fact that pomegranate is native to the arid regions of the bible. The pomegranate is considered the fruit of power and knowledge by the jews.

Native range of apples: Europe, including Britain, from Scandanavia south and east to Spain, Greece and S.W. Asia.

The apple became the "fruit" when Europeans converted to Christianity.

Again thats another tradition, just like the attribution of the apple. The text simply says fruit, and doesn't define what kind.

Attached: tbbqq3e643j01.png (1361x649, 94K)

Seeing that pomegranate is considered a sacred fruit in the entire range of the bible story it does not take sherlock holmes to determine that the fruit is in fact pomegranate.

And...by the way, the original expression is: an apple a day keeps the dentist away. It was said that apples contained a small amount of fluoride which would keep your teeth healthy. It was all a bogus campaign by apple producers to get people to buy their product.

>Expected a thread about being healthy without big pharma
>Get this brabbeling instead

Attached: 618QhGgFQfL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 56K)

Apples don't grow much in Sandland. They were probably talking about pomegranates or dates or some shit.

Also pomegranates are like 10 times healthier than apples. Theyr'e basically a miracle food.

archive.is/6PDyf
Basically this text claims that the whole genesis story of the bible relates to banking and usury through puns and wordplays.
So is Cain a wordplay on "purchase" and the snake decieving can mean "loaning" "hiring" "Indebting" or something along those lines. So when Eve said
>The serpent deceived me
it means Eve was loaned something, from which cain, the serpent seed (this text here makes a really good case for the Cain being the offspring of Eve and the Serpent while Abel is from Adam and Eve theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm ), the purchase was born. The same wordplay between decieve or credited/loaned also fits "snakebite". This means the deception is the loan/credit which is the deadly venomous bite of snake/creditor. The word "Canaan" is also related to Cain and means as much as "commerce" or "trade". The Canaanites are as I believe off spring of Cain. So the snake indebted Eve and Adam, which created the purchase, cain, which resulted in Adam and Eve leaving paradise. The purchase or trade, Cain, also becomes the first murderer. The land of Canaan, the land of trade and commerce is where todays Israel is. Canaanites by this definition are everyone who fell for the greed of the commerce, and these are also the same people the God told his people to completly wipe out.

The whine which makes people drunk all the time in the bible fits this theme too.
However while it makes a lot of sense, I believe this is just one of many meanings of Genesis which are all right and important

However in this instance the apple, the loan, is basically jewish shemes in which case they probably dont keep the rabbi away.
Pic related on banking and money

Attached: banking.jpg (2004x2720, 1.5M)

I think you took too many at once, friend. Take a break and go walk in a park.

i don't like your smug face

Attached: 1530490266277.jpg (640x640, 35K)

People are reading Alan Walton's "inner earth"

God...
You're so STUPID

Your disappointment fills me with hope

Fuck off gnostic

Thanks for proving pepe is a demon and pol is full of satanists

I am become enlightened now thank you great teacher.

Attached: 1519438993508.jpg (400x400, 22K)