>THANKS OBAMA

Attached: ec (1).jpg (600x411, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's Obama?

So that's what they're going with now?

>enough politics of today Jamal suck on mamas big diddis now

Attached: 3A024E1F-2EE4-4670-AA3A-A027855A6A3A.jpg (2732x2048, 3.66M)

A politician

If you wanna use logic then wouldnt 911 be clintons fault?

Or the credit of killing osama being bush?

Attached: 8982510989_0e106d8ec8_o.jpg (720x477, 278K)

HAHAHAH HOW CAN WHITE PRESIDENTS EVEN COMPETE

Faggot leftists who use this argument should really take a look at who controlled the House of Representatives when the economy shit the bed, vs when it rebounded and reached new highs.

a deep state shill

Attached: liar-obama-lies.jpg (599x614, 86K)

>reddit "understanding" of market correction and damping
Trump could be prez for 8 years and end up with 0% unemployment and 60,000 DJI the left would still find a way to bitch

Attached: 1512235460330.jpg (229x250, 9K)

I seem to remember:

"Those jobs are never coming back."

and

"Slow growth is the new normal, get used to it."

and

"if you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor."

and

"Red line in Syria, that Assad dare not cross!"

Thanks Obama indeed!

Attached: 1379365976294.png (360x360, 108K)

didn't know about Hils private server

Then explain it

>YFW They keep trying to make it obama's economy

Attached: 1449520607131.gif (500x579, 966K)

The greatest of all time

>Obama
lol who?!

Great arguments

I thought "blac don't crac"?

>"Those jobs are never coming back."
with enough subsidies you could bring back horse cart and buggy industry. the jobs that went overseas shouldn't be coming back because they're obsolete and/or can be done for a fraction of a cost by third worlders. our workforce needs to be the cutting edge, not getting pittance from the government. instead of throwing good money after bad we should have overhauled the education and training for US citizens who got left behind in today's economy.

obunga

1. Why does everyone want those shitty manufacturing jobs back?

2. I got to keep my healthcare, premiums didn't change nor did my doctor. How about you find a decent job and stop waiting for hand outs?

3. Have you read the constitution? You know that Congress is the one taking us into war right? Yet presidents always get the blame
Also to the dipshits taking about our deficit, CONGRESS SETS THE BUDGET. The president just carries out Congress's orders. Notice how in Rand Paul's deficit speech he was addressing Congress and not trump, because Congress sets the budget.

any large market move either up or down whether it's on a currency pair (forex), stock, a fucking industry, fucking gold or platinum creates opportunities that translate into a return to the mean (damping), meaning that during the 2008 crisis the market was undervalued (check out house prices before during and after)
Obama didn't fix the economy, the economy got better in spite of Obama

Attached: file.png (1080x569, 150K)

Cringed.

>Who's Obama?

Attached: 1505610673828.gif (383x200, 275K)

>premiums didn't change
When they are shilling blatant lies that only niggers might believe.
t. insurance broker

Former Kenyan citizen.

From 2009-2012(election) the actual economy sucked. Slow growth, slow employment recovery, very little small business investment.
The reason for this was simply small/medium business were scared about what he was going to do next. Obamacare was a huge burden on them and they where waiting to see if it would be removed by a republican president. When Romney failed the Small/medium business began to accept this new law and started to make plans to deal with it. Additionally the fact that he did not gain control of the congress ensured that nothing drastic was going to happen for four years. Business did not like Obamacare but a lame duck president enables them to plan for the future. This is why you see the growth numbers get better in 2013(not the stock market as that recovered quickly).
The greatest recession of our lives was not actually that bad after TARP was implemented. It prevented the domino effect. The stimulus was a waste of money as only 10% went to infrastructure the rest went to stupid shit. I was for a massive infrastructure spending spree. Lots of people out of work in the construction and labor fields that could help.
>end of 2008 we were going to die
>2009 obama feverishly tries to get tells pelosi and Reid to get stuff done
>2010 economy is not going to die but not get better
>2011 obama becomes a lame duck and business start to recover but keep employment numbers down
>2012 business learned to work with less labor and growth is still slow
>2013-2016 the government can not change much and we can deal with Obamacare. Growth is slow but steady
>election night 2016 holy fucking shit he did it he did it. I have to sell my long positions on useless Hillary shit

Lol like trump fans are going to care about statistics

They say that everything was bad with Obama and that Trump changed everything, just like they will say that it was Obama's fault when the incoming recession happens

Attached: 170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg (780x439, 122K)

A man dedicated his life to politics and spent 8 years trying to build a legacy only to have it destroyed in a year by a reality tv star who took up politics as a hobby

Attached: obongo-years.png (600x411, 64K)

Attached: 98374985673465.jpg (800x600, 109K)

>economic "growth" under Obama
I think they mean stagflation

Sure is jewish in this thread

Attached: Thanks obama.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Am I alone in thinking that presidents taking the credit for the success of market economies (which have, many, many variables and independent agents operating on their own initiatives) is fucking pathetic and annoying?

It unironically is. He ignored the credible threat posed by bin Laden, when he specifically promised to attack America again after 92.

Obama propped up the failing banks and gave the fed even more power over the US. He was a giant cuck for international financiers.

Sure sure... but the increase in racism and decrease of civility is all Trump, right? That's what I thought. Mr. Obama, YOU DID NOT BUILD THIS!

nope

What jobs did you get since the elections?

Attached: 1402764717952.jpg (231x265, 45K)

>by third worlders
You are scum and literally why the world is shit today

womp womp

Remember when the stock market started to dip and the libs all came out and said: "SEE LOOK, TRUMP IS ALREADY FUCKING UP THE ECONOMY!! WELL GUESS WHAT DRUMPF YOU OWN THIS SHIT NOW, THIS IS YOUR ECONOMY NOW!"

and then the stock market fucking exploded for like 6 months straight

Oh wait, dems memory holed all of that so they could keep saying all economic success is exclusive thanks to obama

Obama will be remembered as the greatest of all American presidents. He created an 8 1/2 year economic plan, knowing very well that the next president would get credit. But Obama didn't care about personal glory. He cared about the American people, and created the perfect economic recovery plan. Because he cared about us, not money and power. Thank you, Obama. You are a God. The Orange skinned usurper stole HER TURN and credit for the economic recovery.

>according to the arrows, George Walker Bush is also responsible for the upswing of the Stock Market and the downturn of unemployment

I added about 20 clients

>if trump wins the stock market will crash!!!
>trump wins, stock market booms
>IT WAS OBAMA WHO DID IT

ftfy

Attached: 1530822703822.png (600x411, 264K)

Someone who has made no lasting impact due to all of his actions being Executive orders, which can always be changed by the next executive.

Thanks for posting so I didn't have to.

That's why the stock market shot up after Trump's "surprise" victory. Stock Market is a leading indicator.

Attached: 1530348529978.jpg (682x1024, 141K)

>1. Why does everyone want those shitty manufacturing jobs back?

Because it now takes 3 college degrees and 5 years of experience to work as a barista.

We were sold on a false promise in the 90s. We were going to do global trade. China was going to open its doors to the rest of the world. Our corporations were going to make untold fortunes selling into a new market of billions. Instead china opened itself up only enough to steal technology (by forcing foreign entities to enter partnerships with domestic companies). Our companies exported their production (American jobs) to China to increase their own profitability while still selling into the hollowing out American economy. This is the very reason why the rich are obscenely rich and the gap is growing. Meanwhile the fed blew bubbles (the stock market bubble, then the housing bubble) to paper over the economic problems so American citizens did not react politically until now.

Why the fuck would anyone want to earn minimum wage in some service job, when you can raise a family on a manufacturing salary.

Attached: 76atfdgvuc.jpg (314x822, 147K)

There are very few points in time when the stock market has gone down over an 8 year period of time. There might be bear markets and bubbles, but that's also standard fare.

Policy has dick to do with that. Technology does. Policy will dictate whether you get 2% growth or 4% growth.

The growth from 78 to 88 is far greater than what we saw in the last 20 years. Whomst was president in that time? Obama did TERRIBLY compared.

Unemployment went up dramatically during the Obama years, which is why the stock market did fucking horribly. Full time jobs disappeared dramatically each year.

Just oof. Heller is retarded and his art is ugly.

oh SO NOW ALL A SUDDEN TRICKLE DOWN WORKS.

GO THE FUCK HOME DEMOCRAT
YOU ARE FUCKING LOSERS

actually no. GWB ignored a PDB entitled "bin laden determined to strike in US"

fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf

whatever you disinfo shills are being paid, it is too much

>i don't know what trickle down economics is, the post

powerful

A gay black(ish) Muslim man with a tranny fetish.

Obama's market going up after years of 0% interest from the (((federal reserve))). No fucking shit it eventually started going up.

So why doesn't Obama get praise for doing the kid seperation thing?
He started it, so why isn't he getting praise?