How much of a cuck do you have to be the burn the flag of the country you live in?

How much of a cuck do you have to be the burn the flag of the country you live in?

Attached: 319CDF96-627C-4459-A794-AA272C92D70C.jpg (1242x1699, 1.3M)

It depends what Country you live in and when. Also, the guy spelled "in celebration of taking my 1,000,000th dick" wrong.

Someone needs to bust a cap on his faggot liberal ass.

Dude is a homo

Is hating the country you live in a part of liberal virtue signalling?

Also, the falseness of "his" name and twitter pic compared to reality makes me laugh.

Attached: lol.gif (220x183, 408K)

A blue checkmark nobody.

>burns flag for the sole purpose of getting (You)s on twitter
>continues to live in country of said flag

Yes. They're trained with a steady stream of guilt and cherry picked history to hate the states and want to destroy it from the inside out.
If you ask these people if they'd rather hire an open racist or murderer they'd unironically pick the murderer.

A true patriot and loyalist to the crown!

He might be a cuck, but it's still his right. Just like I believe it would he my right to go punch him in the face and take his flag.

I'm a faggot too, but you don't see me disrespecting my country. He's probably just a commie or liberal trash.

Plot twist: the murder was racially motivated.

Dude you're gay, not a faggot. Guy in OPs pic is a faggot.

So he went against the first amendment to support it?

It's my right to stop a potential arson in progress with a swift kiss on the mouth

Kys you're both faggots

I'd happily burn the Canadian flag and I feel it'd makes me less of a cuck by doing so. I don't even recognize it as my countries proper flag.

I would burn the shit out of a chinese flag if I was a chinese.

You and I both know that leaf is not the real Canadian flag

It represents them perfectly
The leaf is what they deserve

That should be considered an act of treason and not converted under the first amendment

I prefer a leaf to a tricolour. The most aesthetic flag is probably the Welsh flag or the English flag. I get a hard-on whenever I see the St George.

Attached: england.jpg (300x286, 11K)

I buy cheap chinese made Canadian flags on alibaba and burn one a week. God dammit I hate you all from the Pacific to the Atlantic.

Nah fuck you nigger, we can just hang those who do it.

can we burn a cross?

The most spastic of virtue signals...
This is the power of BASEDBODY

lets get him fired

>or the English flag
Looks boring as fuck, most aesthetic flag to exist has to be Bhutan.

Nah, the English flag's beauty is its simplicity. The red cross on the white background is a very complementing colour scheme.
Welsh flag is better than Bhutan tbhm8.

>call him a piece of shit for burning the flag
>"what the fuck? Are you against free speech or something?"
Nobody knows what free speech is anymore, do they?

that's kind of funny desu

I unironically think burning the flag should get you prison time. Mandatory minimum of a year, multiple for a re-offender.

That's ridiculous.

Now say "nigger" to a nigger to celebrate the 1st amendment.

in my area stomping the shit out of a flag burner won't even make it to trial. Literally no jury would convict.

>The most aesthetic flag is probably the Welsh flag or the English flag
Not even remotely close

Attached: 10290r.jpg (1280x960, 115K)

Brit Hume had to delete a tweet that said liberals don't love America.
Why should he have to feel bad about that tweet when liberals burn the flag constantly.

Dialectically you people need to stop shilling for a united country. I am not trying to be the Brit poster who shills against the USA but I mean it for your sake.

Your government, your entire political system, democracy and rule by the plebs, is bringing you down.

I know you're all proud of your heritage, so are Brits, we ruled half the world for Christ's sake, but that doesn't mean oue government and society is infallible.

You have states, so you're basically provided with an ulterior loyalty. You should start being more patriotic toward your localities, rather than a massive country with zero shared culture, zero shared race, and zero shared ideals.

Five in a Row
Bingo

What do I win?

You tell me.

Attached: _83760335_burningflag.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Heavy handed measures need to be taken to correct the course of the west.

>The leaf is what they deserve
Do the silent minority deserve it? Do those working class men who have had their voices drowned out by a California style government deserve this?

Why Martinique's flag?

He needs to go back to fjordniggerland.

CLEARLY 4d chess duhhhh

I'm all for that to be honest. I've felt that way for quite some time. Everytime some stupid shit happens in this country TN always passes a law to make me feel better about things. Like being able to legally run over protestors in the road because of BLM.

congrats on giving this faggot the attention he craves.

Isn't it illegal to burn or insult the american flag?

Fuck the traitor union flag.

Attached: confederate pepe.jpg (899x889, 125K)

Canada is a joke, but you seem to be one of the fw canadian individuals who are trying to correct it, good on you canadabro

no, your people love burning usa flags and waving yours.

Attached: trump-mexi-pepe.jpg (1832x1754, 1011K)

No, its actually protected under the 1st amendment. Doesn't stop it being a really shitty thing to do though

Ever wanted to marry a man and share residency?

>shooting up a church full of geriatrics
>not a cowardly cuck
Thanks for all the removed statues and the defiling of the Dukes' sweet ride Roofie you complete faggot.

Four snakes.

Oh shit, that stuff is even illegal here in mexico.
I guess USA is truly the land of the free.

Hurr hon hon bon un. You be showing le stupeet american!

You have a very nice flag 2bh. A shame you'll never have a decent government to go with it.

Proper disposal of the flag requires burning it. You don't just toss it in a garbage pit.

US Flag Code. TITLE 4 - CHAPTER 1 - Sec. 8(k).
>The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

>I celebrate my whiteness by desecrating the mutts flag
Based!

Cremation is the prober way of disposing of a worn out flag. What's with all this flag burning hype?

>fjordfaggot
>white

This should be labelled treason.

Whats the proper flag then?
It's a great flag. I love flags with crosses. Georgia easily wins imo.
I'm sad to say that the Workers Party made it legal to burn our (and the american) flag in 2008. This still doesn't mean he's welcome by any measure. Thankfully, immigration laws have gotten far stricter lately.
Sidenote, the military has completely different rules. I once got in such a shitstorm for "desecrating" the flag when I used a large flagpole (as it was the only thing at hand) to dislodge a thick rope from a piece of machinery. Since I managed to save the navy a few hundred thousand, it didn't go on my record.

The extremes have awfully similar ideas whether they are self-hating or supremacist.

Supreme Court has already ruled flag burning laws to be unconstitutional on first amendment grounds

you're both wrong, objectively

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 37K)

The Supreme Court makes a lot of faggoty rulings that should be ignored.

Fuck off memeflag

>Having to support whatever country you happened to be shitted out in

Very cucked

He's displaying his FREEDOM. if you burn the flag of China in China you get killed, if you burn the flag of Israel in Israel you get headshot by a sniper, if you burn the flag of Saudi Arabia in Saudi Arabia you get beheaded, if you burn the flag of Mexico in Mexico then the cartels stuff 50 pounds of heroin in your asshole and use you as a drug mule to transport drugs into the USA

kek gif source?

if these ppl truly hate this country why don't they leave? if you are burning the flag you hate your country and all it stands for

leave

> implying anyone cares about that fagot unironically
hi plebit

As long as it was a black murdering a white it is a-ok!
No joke though, they would probably prefer a black murderer to a white non-SJW, and in that I include even someone like Jonathan Pie.

why are you in korea?

>burning the flag that gives you the right to free speech to celebrate free speech
genius

>How much of a cuck do you have to be the burn the flag of the country you live in?
How much of a cuck do you have to be to dislike displays of freedom?

This flag was way better

Attached: canadianflag.png (1200x600, 54K)

Attached: Regno-Delle-Due-Sicilie-600x314.jpg (600x314, 42K)

engerish teachah. I've been here a while and although it's comfy, I'm wondering where to go next.

Looks like a Swede. Must be a Swede.

Attached: kmiso.jpg (300x300, 16K)

HELLO AGAIN 1991 DO YOU THINK THE NEW NIRVANA ALBUM IS GOING TO BE GOOD?

Fucking kids today, Penn and Teller did it so much better. And so did Bill Hicks, for that matter. Sam Kinnison, George Carlin, in fact this "celebrate personal freedoms by burning a symbol of personal freedoms" thing has been done to death m8. The difference is when 1991 did it, they weren't so smug and self-satisfied about it, and had a point to make about how great America was.

Attached: 1525111316611.jpg (640x907, 107K)

are kgirls generally into white guys

Treason is very fashionable in the modern West sadly.

I suppose. Was engaged to one but in the end, they are women all the same. As long as you aren't a complete sperg you'll do fine.

t. desperate incel
Fucking hell, guys. How do you plan to save the white race if you start fucking chinks? You are as much of a problem as mudsharks

what happened to the engagement

I agree.
Arson is not speech.

>It's muh property
That flag isn't yours, it belongs to America.

The problem with balkanization is that it's deliberately throwing away the massive advantage being a continent spanning country with only two borders and a fuck load of resources.

I became complacent and my (unironically) beta side really started to shine. We traveled the world and it became a strain. She started to become more brazen with the emotional manipulation and gaslighting, and I snapped out of my stupor and ended it. Shortly became red-pilled on the truths of relationships, and after taking some time to seeing what was going on in the West (now that I wasn't 100% focused on life with my ex) I was red-pilled on everything else. All for the best in the end desu

Treason and sedition arent freedoms.
You dont have the right to burn the flag, ypu hippie cocksucker.

Take your boomer edgelording right back and fucking stay there you cancerous fag

Top KEK

did she speak fluent english? how did u guys meet?

>destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning
This is pilpul.
There's nothing dignified about a fag burning the flag out of spite, and it is transparently obvious that when this concept was written out it was not done so in order to justify anti-American activities.

A child murderer throwing your dead six year old daughter onto a pile of flaming tires and garbage to dispose of the corpse, is not what an honest or sane person would consider to be a cremation, even if the body is being burned. Intent matters when establishing equivalency, as does context.

Pretty good. Was having some beers with a buddy outside of a convenience store and her and her friends happened to sit down near us. That said, the subtleties of English and the cultural difference did limit how deep conversation could go. Wasn't until afterwards that I realized how much our connection was limited by these things.