What's up with all the obvious anti-Peterson shill threads in the last few days?

What's up with all the obvious anti-Peterson shill threads in the last few days?

After the JRE podcast there is always at least one thread getting spammed with a bunch of brand new infographics, memes and reddit spaced copy-pasta dumps, almost like a coordinated attack.
It's clear that (((they))) are getting scared shitless of his increasing influence and are astroturfing hard on all the chans, take a look at 4*2 chan for more proof.
We used to have semi decent discussions on the guy and most people would agree with some of the stuff he talked about and disagree with others. But now he's suddenly the biggest threat to white nationalism since the civil rights movement.
Something smells fishy here Jow Forums, who's behind this shill operation?

Attached: 547f5cf4-64dc-11e8-90c2-9563a0613e56.png (1440x810, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xQzk-0BXkDY?t=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1499696023345.png (1200x738, 186K)

Stop asking questions

Right on que with the (((memes))) I see.

probably half of them are disunity shills from the left, and the other half are confused natsoc larpers who hate the idea that societal improvement starts with improving themselves.

Not to mention a lot of fedora tippers think Peterson is a christfag even though he's obviously agnostic.

>Everyone who doesn't like Peterstein is a shill.
Get a grip you fucking cunt, you just can't handle that you've spent tons of money on this guy only for him to be rejected.

Attached: 1522800432261.jpg (950x950, 543K)

Attached: jordan peterson pedo.jpg (1683x653, 212K)

> last few days
Shit has been going for months, if there is one thing that attracts shills to this site lately is JBP. The guy is redpilling a generation and is making tons of money, which is the salt on the gash of leftists.

Attached: 1522810055034.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Because ultimately this is still Jow Forums and it exists to shit on and marginalize everything without prejudice.

Attached: fuckingnormies.png (275x274, 148K)

Peterson is one of the most effeminate faggots I have ever listened to.

That's actually kinda funny, what would you want a man like this to say about a fight? this seems pretty appropriate

>jordan_peterson_pedo.jpg
At least try a bit harder like the guy above you :^)

Why are Peterson fans so opposed to criticism? It's almost like a cult.

Attached: ss (2018-07-04 at 10.14.48).jpg (567x468, 60K)

It is easy to spot actually, if they complain about Peterson not outing the jew, it is natsoc, if they complain about Peterson getting money for his work, it is leftists.

Attached: 1522728284956.jpg (508x508, 89K)

Attached: ss (2018-07-04 at 10.20.00).jpg (635x308, 90K)

>"It's very difficult to disprove a conspiracy theory, because every bit of disproving evidence can be written off as additional evidence that these conspirators are particularly intelligent and sneaky"
Pretty spot-on observation as anybody with a brain on Jow Forums can confirm.

It's hilarious that you think that statement proves he's in on a coverup of a pedophile ring, you're proving his point.

You're so predictable it's kinda sad.

Those statistics are accurate, they just don't take into account illegal immigration.

Further proof that ethnostate advocates want to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

As are Peterson cultists, sadly. Always ignoring the facts in front of you because he's your surrogate father.

Judenetics = turn your back on your racial extended senpai, be alone but organized individual,compete against the collective jew, the collective left, the collective "newcomers"
HE'S BEEN OUTED AS A JEW FINANCED AND PROMOTED SHILL.

Attached: 6324cdde53e89d4e74408aec0e43156f98342ab799ef337cc724bea4e58a25c6.jpg (540x782, 55K)

JP threads are designed to feed off of and generate controversy as a marketing gimmick. It's a psychological tactic to suck in bystanders that dont know much about him to look his shit up.
This sort of eceleb spam really needs to be cleansed from this site but gookmoot doesn't appear to know how to run things.

Attached: 1526731728730.jpg (1425x139, 42K)

Canadian's already have a based father our original

Attached: 1520672439651.png (888x499, 403K)

>We can't beat collectivism, we have to join them! Collectivism is good when it's us!
how to destroy American culture and traditions with one easy mindset.

i dunno why libtards have such a hate for this guy lol. i read his book and it's aight.

The claims of an anonymous poster must be taken seriously. What else do you know?

It's kinda funny how he is attacked by both left and right with contradicting arguments. Guess he must be doing something right.

peterstein shills against nationalism, yet does damage control for israel and jews, into the trash he goes

My guess is they hate him because he exposes their non-arguments and is turning normies away from the msm with hour long in depth talks. They can't compete with content like that.

He eats with jews…..all I need to know about him.

Attached: 1530743406517.png (720x406, 97K)

Peterson is on the side of falsity and an enemy to anyone who is searching for the truth.

His thoughts are incoherent ramblings. Try putting his philosophical foundations to the test and scarce is the thing that can withstand scrutiny.

Yes control the discourse. This is exactly what the jews want him to do.

There is almost always and Anti Jordan Peterson thread
I suspect its a psych ops by the nazis trying throw lefties on they're trail by calling him a filthy jew lover on Chinese cartoon website

Shut the fuck up you retarded cunt Peterstein is no different from any other buttfucking sophist
He postulates about nothing and garners a following of idiots who think he's smart because he translates bible verses that just 20 years ago your average person could comprehend but apparently we're so fucking stupid these days we need some 60 year old boomer faggot with a degree in lying about history and (((psychoanalysis))) to tell us how to interpret it
You people and this spiritual Juden are a literal laughing stock to anyone with an IQ above 80
Why dont you actually read Nietzsche instead of taking this faggots word as gospel, or actually read Jung who he claims to like so much
Instead of following these (((internet personalities))) have some fucking agency and try to form your world view based on true evidence and reasoning instead of just following this faggot
Whats missing in you that you need to fill it with these glorofoed businessmen? You think Peterstein gives two shits about you? He cares about making money, he turned his little controversy into a very lucrative business and now he thrives off it
If you're not brave enough to become a better person on your own without this niggers advice then just do me a favour and neck yourself

Isn't he literally pro-immigration? This guy speaks in such vague platitudes that two pwople can have vastly different interpretations of what he means.

>being American means every man for himself
That's why you're gradually losing your country to people who no longer feel American.

I used to watch the muppets and I liked them fine! I don't get the hate either.

>1776

This has been happening since he bursted onto the scene. Peterson is the single biggest threat to them to emerge since Trump

Attached: 17F6B154-3F64-4DCE-A186-A39515751051.jpg (750x528, 120K)

He's interesting at first but really long winded. It's difficult to listen for extended periods of time because he takes 5 minutes to explain a 20 second concept. He's only popular because he's the only one saying what he's saying with any kind of credentials, but he's a lousy communicator.

Peterson isn't /ourguy/ - but my friend who redpilled himself went from

paul joseph watson -> peterstein -> full redpill

in under a year.

i helped him out a little with Styx, should have put him between PJW and Peterstein.

read the Word of God
our Creator Savior Redeemer took as His flesh vessel a David(jew)-line human

do you think jews are some ultimate root cause

they are but fellow victims, as we are, sinners in need of saving

Whats "full redpill" to you? Inhaling Jow Forums memes and hating niggers?

His garbled scolding's are designed to redirect our family, nation and race from venting our anger at the cause of its decline
Namely the eternal jew

Attached: 1530530960580.jpg (662x624, 107K)

you imbecile

>collectivists were close to achieving 51% coalition before Trump
>but since he won ill stop worrying about them everything will be fine

touched a nerve?

>Complaining about natsoc on Jow Forums.
Reddit is to the hall on your right.

Attached: Quirk_Redpilled.jpg (688x382, 176K)

he's naming the jew now

This, he is a gate keeper wanting to maintain the status quo and slow down any nationalism. He wants what the left wants as far as demographics and white identity. He is also dishonest.

>I ppinted the finger at the guy wearing a yamaka i'm so FUCKING #BASED
Try looking in the mirror and seeing that beady eyed kike looking back first before you point the finger at anybody

He only openly criticizes things openly critical of jews. He has never said anything critical about jews…..ever. Plenty of criticism of white men though

Attached: 1529161203388.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

Nice b8 m8

>Petterson fag
>is also a Trumptard
Fuck off Reddit

>Muh daddy, muh cult, muh infographics.
The script is always the same with you fucktards.
None of you ever concede the point that he's exposing the left and their cultural marxism for millions of normies, which is worth a lot more in the long run.
I don't give a shit about his self help books and you're always the ones bringing them up.

Or that time he was asked a direct question about whether jesus rose from the dead and he couldn't answer.

Remember to S A G E and report these threads.

Attached: mfwboom.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

I think it's a 50/50 split of leftists and stormers spamming threads.

It creates this false 'consensus' that Peterson is trying to round up whites and gas them at the appropriate place and time.

>exposing the left while gatekeeping the right past center-leftism
wew lad

>yet does damage control for israel and jews
citation needed. And no, that time he answered "the jewish question" by pointing out higher verbal IQs does not count as damage control for Israel.

>exposing the left
>cultural marxism
>normies
>speaking of scripts
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You brainlets are such a fucking meme
The left and """cultural marxism"""
Can you define either if those things to me? Who is the "left" and who are these "cultural marxists" and what is Marxism in your opinion?

>citation needed
lmao, are peterstein cultists really unaware of all the times he shit on nationalism? fucking sad, you imbeciles don't even pay attention, just blindly support him

You can fight collectivism without becoming a collectivist.

shiting on juden petersatain are my favourite slide threads

At least we can fucking read, which you apparently can't.

>criticizing Peterson only makes him more famous
Nice try shill.

Attached: 5b12ecc439276.jpg (720x960, 141K)

did your internet daddy teach you how to read too, big boy? go shill for his shitty meme books some more

He's using tho oldest trick in the Tulmud.
He is telling enough truth to get you to listen and then he tells outrageous lies like jews are disproportionately rich and powerful because coincidence and extremely high IQ.
It's damage control to try to save them

No such thing as bad publicity. If people here are really against him then the best thing that can be done is for him to be completely ignored/memory holed.

Can you define the right?

(((Intellectual Dark Web)))

Sure join our group of individuals not their group of genetically connected family that will help you

Only truth can cast lies away not deliberate forgetfulness.

Nice dodge fucko
Sure, right wing was originally used to refer to people who opposed the democratic minded "left" and favoured tradition and heirarchy over liberal-mindedness
In modern times right wing has come to mean your standard run of the mill democratic conservative, however they are all considered left wing in the actual definition of the term

they aren't shill threads. genuine Jow Forums never liked this narcissistic prick, ever. fuck off back to your echo chamber you plebbit fuckstick.

>We used to have semi decent discussions on the guy and most people would agree with some of the stuff he talked about and disagree with others.
Well. He used to say less stupid shit back then too.

all peterstain does to fight collectivism is make sure whites don't go collectivists. 90%+ of his fans are whites he never directly addresses any other groups collectivism, it's always general terms. Meanwhile when people ask him why don't we whites go collectist because we would win instantly given current demographics he says "we shouldn't play that game" thus acknowledging that white interests exist and that he considers himself part of that tribe. "The game" which he speaks of is literally life, survival of the fittest but taken to the racial scale, and he says we shouldn't play that game. What happens when you refuse to play the game of life bucko?

Attached: 1521419161332.jpg (800x792, 74K)

Everyone is in a group formed of social bonds
Christian?
American?
Capitalist?
Counter Semitic?
White European?

Or the kosher tribalism of
Sports team?
Product preferences?
Neighborhood?

I don't want the same fucking guy spammed on this board. Shills of both sides fuck off. I just want to talk about muh politics.

youtu.be/xQzk-0BXkDY?t=1

Nope not even close
Sorry bucko
Wash you circumcised penis

Because he's another big brained individualist faggot. As long as we have people like him, Sargon and whoever else spouting this new age libertarian bullshit then whites will never take their own side. Every other race has taken a side and here we are floundering like fucking retards as everyone exploits and replaces us.

You would know if you actually lurked a bit instead of blatantly shill :^)

We both know what would happen if he ever mentioned the JQ, luckily he's giving people the tools to figure out these things on their own.

stop trying to get free advertising here

Attached: goyim-know.jpg (440x522, 62K)

Exactly
I'm so tired of his ominous sounding threats of We've been down that road and it's not good"
As if things will play out exactly as they had before

Nice counter arguments, Peterstein faggots
Notice how you cant think for yourselves and can only regurgitate what you've heard other people say
You've been brainwashed by this personality cult

Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that he's exposing the lefts narative of everything is racist and sexist and that BLM and feminism is the only cure?
Will it create a better debate climate for the right if discussions are more based around facts and rational debates?

"I can't do it"
Literally goes against everything he teaches people about telling truth to power, don't lie, be brave, don't look weak, on and on

Nigger what the fuck are you even talking about?

There are a few full time anti-peterson shills who make multiple threads per day saying the same shit over and over.

It's a psyops and some of Jow Forums has fallen for it.

No because his goal is to make it safe for jews.
The very thing that brought the degeneracy multiculturalist propaganda and communism in the first place.

Hey honorary Mutt I asked you a question and I'm still waiting for you to give me an answer

If he only swung left it would be perfect, the issue being he swings right and preaches about muh individuality. You know, the same individuality that led to this fucking disaster in the first place.

That's strange, because I have seen hundres of shitpost with the same tired arguments you use accompanied by obvious meme pics that gets spammed in every thread, both here and on 4*2 chan.

He won't answer questions about the JQ

He actively dissuades people from the core message of what it important, he is anti-collectivismbut only in some circumstances; and anti-JQ. "Yeah bring up the JQ and see how far you get". There are ways to talk about it, such as "certain collectives that have an in-group preference and are ethnocentric and use their influence in certain ways that harm interests that don't align with their own."

Attached: 1525994793020.png (899x897, 966K)

wash your hair and clean your dick is a powerful message for sure.

Don't waste your breath, none of the liberalists have answered my big brained post. All they do is bide their time and pilpul hoping you'll get tired before they do.

Sauce?
Never once heard him say he is pro-open border pro amnesty pro anarchy. I don’t think he ever said he’s for just opening the borders to every shitskin drug and gun runner. He just seems a little to rational to ever claim that illogical point

Do you really think individualism in the root of immigration, LGBT politics and welfare?