Is it true?

Why did Americans let homosexuals take over Catholic Church over there? Why do predatory homos ruin everything that's dear to people?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2r9gz-SU3Q

Attached: 1529175886594.jpg (605x605, 69K)

God doesn't give a fuck about faggots

How retarded to you have to be to believe that God appeared to some random sandniggers, 2000 years ago, told them to stop buttfucking, and then disappeared forever?

Attached: sleepover at bioware's house.jpg (640x591, 77K)

He cares about degeneration of human species and homos are the peak of degeneration and corruption of young minds.

>He cares about degeneration of human species
why? what is your evidence for this?

They always were homosexuals that preyed on children, why are you so ... never mind, poolander

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican.png (1311x887, 1.11M)

Evidence? What are you, stupid? It's faith. It doesn't require physical evidence. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith.

Well then how do you know your faith isn't wrong?

What if God likes faggots and you're just making him angrier and angrier by not sucking cocks?

You don't think it might have something to do with the hill it was built upon? Mons Vaticanus?

>Why did Americans let homosexuals take over Catholic Church over there?

They are not homosexuals. The Church over here is infested with child molesters. There is an obvious difference, but pol refuses to admit it.

The catholic child molesters ruin everything because they are in charge and they said so. "Ya think you're hot shit don'cha!?!"

Attached: DTXnKOwWsAARvUc.jpg large.jpg (600x400, 41K)

Because I have faith in believing my ancestors.

No, there's not. Homos are very likely to molest children. They infiltrated the Church structures with really specific and obvious aim. But it should have been stopped by the higher ups.

If God hated all these fags, don't you think he'd do something dramatic? He's shown that he is ok with shooting asteroids into cities and drowning the entire fucking world save one family.

God has been silent on this one so far. It's just a bunch of humans breaching that buttfucking is bad.

Why do you even care if you don't believe in God? God made a covenant with humans so He won't ice motherfuckers for the wrongdoings anymore.

I believe in God. The universe obviously didn't pop out of nothing.

I just think you have to be a complete retard to believe that he handed down the secrets of the universe to a couple of sandniggers, 2000 years ago, and then decided to never speak to anyone ever again.

That part sets out the bullshit detector in my brain.

Whether it was 2000 years ago or it was a process which lasted 2000 years, 100000 years ago, doesn't matter that much. You treat Bible way too literally. Most of the stories in there have particular aim to guide you through life safely and with moral integrity.

even if they weren't pedos, homosexuality is dangerous stuff, it is a sin that can completely destroy the sinner

>Most of the stories in there have particular aim to guide you through life safely and with moral integrity.
And God gave it to a bunch of sandniggers and then decided to never speak to anybody ever again

Also don't think about it too hard, because that would be (((unfaithful)))

You're oversimplifying like a true fedora tier atheist. It's just silly. I doubt you really have any believe in God, bro.
Also, it's not the topic of this thread. Why are you trying to derail it? Homos infiltrated Church in USA and it's bad. There's no question about that. Do i have to explain why it's bad? Go watch the video I posted.

You are talking out your ass and it's because I did the research and all you got is shit.
Hint: Shekelesh, Sea Peoples, Ramses III, Hyksos, Tribe of DN.
Now, are you going to dismiss all of that, I think you will because you're a coward

>Homos infiltrated Church in USA and it's bad.
No, it's been a pedophile organization since its inception but you won't see it that way because of cognitive dissonance

Because people will live in denial mode until shot is literally in front of them. Because people trust the or clergymen. Because if you are already going to some cucked Catholic Church, you are already wearing a mark o your back that says “hey! I’m easily influenced and a total mark. Take my money!!!”

>Why did Americans let homosexuals take over Catholic Church over there?
Since when?

you're right, that makes a lot more sense