Population: 4.8 million (46.4 people per square kilometer)

>Population: 4.8 million (46.4 people per square kilometer)
>74% white, 15% Maori (at least somewhat civilized; most are Christian)
>Barely over 1% muslim (less than Buddhism!)
>Virgin landscape still pristine as fuck
>About as far as you can get from the Middle East as humanly possible on this planet

Is New Zealand /our place/?

Attached: nz.jpg (2000x833, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/compare-new-zealand/canada
youtube.com/watch?v=AXKEiAaIeMU&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=TlcBgR5agFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also I got the population density wrong, it's 46.4 people per square MILE (17.9 per square kilometer)

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1503305648310.jpg (1600x1012, 377K)

all the kikes billionaires have summer homes on the islands.
I'm down to move there and relieve them of their real estate if you catch my drift

Haven for plutocrat billionaire kikes which should be drone bombed until all of them are dead.

Why do (((they))) always beat us to it?

Leaf

Memeflaggot

Attached: fullnz.jpg (275x183, 14K)

It's a great place.
I unironically do want to move there but there is a large population of jews.

shut up sheep shagger

It's pretty full, not as full as Australia but pretty, pretty full.

They're all mine!

Attached: stillfullnz.jpg (275x184, 12K)

The cost of living in NZ is hilariously higher than the wages in even the most skilled professions

>they don’t remember when NZ was literally paying people 8k USD and free flight/work visa just to go there and work but everyone came back broke in 6 months

>government is inept and utterly cucked by Jewish banks
>An ever increasing number of shitskins
>Chinks own more and more of our land
>Economy in terrible state due to inept govt
>Binge drinking and suicide due to antiwhite culture breaking people's spirit
>Most of society are leftists except for a few ruralfags.
>Hillary and Obama welcomed here in 2018 as if they're heroes.
>Rivers and lakes being polluted because despite being a tiny island as far away from civilization as it gets our main export is dairy
>Finance is the biggest sector of our economy
>No right to bare arms, fire arms license explicitly states that if you intend to use your weapon for self defense you will be denied.

This country is a piece of shit. It's just nice land.

Attached: IMG_20180302_121614.jpg (3968x2976, 2.08M)

Only if you help us set up the white ethno state, then we will be glad to help.

Too late user its already getting fucked over by Chinese and the hoards of muzzies coming.

Based.

full of chinks and poos, make some room for us whites.

New Zealand needs more white people and for the far right to get into power. We can do this by creating a white ethno state, but only to replace the non whites already in the country.

clean your own house first

How's the New Zealand National Front doing

mate we will never be able to get rid of our problems, easier to just run away from it.

>>Population: 4.8 million (46.4 people per square kilometer)
% white, 15% Maori (at least somewhat civilized; most are Christian)
I've read there is big demographic difference between the north and the south island seeing as the Maori didn't settle the south as much as the north island.

So how white is the south island and what is the pop per square km? Seems like that's where you want to be.

Yeah shits fucked don't come here. The landscape isn't even that good now that half of it has been razed to make way for dairy farms and the rivers are 100% fucked.

I hope they are doing well, we need more groups like that in this country. The biggest city in the country is only 56% white and that is because of the gooks.

Are you Kiwis experiencing the same raping from Chinks?

>Chinese have overtaken Maori to become 2nd largest non-white ethnic group.
Thats pretty fucked up. Australia is Chinas main whore country but NZ wants to sell itself too.

NZ is more pozzed than us. Its basically california on steroids. Plus kiwis are all suiciding themselves while the poos and chinks keep flooding in.

Cost of living is higher than Bay Area just to live amongst poos and chinks

Also if NZ boomers are dumb enough to allow it (they are) the Chinese and Indians; 2.8 billion people CAN & WILL 'buy out' 4 million whites.

Yeah, its pretty much made us the most expensive country to live in, in the world.

>california on steroids
Not possible. Even Sweden and the UK aren't nearly as pozzed.

whats stopping you from a nationwide cronulla?

If things keep going as they are your country will get chinked before mine. What happens when you hit 30-40% Chinese and indain I reckon that could hapen in under 2 decades in your case!

You WERE a white ethno-state you silly little idiots. (With Maoris).
Your boomers sold you out bro.

Fuck off cunt we closed

This is incredibly next level accurate.

stop being closed

Attached: 1530670169673.png (720x717, 565K)

They are all in Auckland, nuke that we white again.

Go annoy the aussies, we have enough of your elites buying our land.

>Be me
>Grow up in pic related oceanfront small town in New Zealand
>1500 population
>Only non whites in town were a guys maori wife and their hapa kids
>left age 18 for university
>notice a few chinks walking around town whenever I visit home during uni breaks, but I assume they are tourists
>Move to Australia aged 22 for work
>Come back to hometown last night for first time in 4 years
>Demographics have COMPLETELY FUCKING CHANGED, town is now at least 30-40% non white (mainly Chinese and Indians)
>Many of the old houses bought by Chink real estate developers and demolished, replaced with hotels
>See a few lip smacking nogs striding around too, apparently they are Sudanese refugees.

JUST

Rip. Auckland and your town get the rope.

I think Australia's goose is cooked mate. If the right here makes too much noise we could even end up with a Justin Trudeau tier PM.

What we need in this country is the housing bubble to pop and send everyone to the wall. If that happens we might be able to shrink the government / nanny state.

Hows America?
Is it like NZ?

alot of chinks/mutts just leave their houses vacant and vulnerable to vandalism and pyromania.

why are you such cucks?

at least claim squatters rights?

This is a pasta. But I have seen small Australian towns get wrecked by Chinese tourists so it might be true.

The average number of sexual partners Kiwi women have is 20. Not joking, look it up.

New Zealand is done i don't even bother trying to save this shithole it will be worse than Canada soon.

>Not taking over the Pitcairn Islands and staying as far away from Jews and Niggers as possible

There's literally about 50 fucking people livin there. Including me there's already 44 posters itt, get us a ship and we can do this before lunchtime tomorrow.

I think its close. Shits a powder keg already.

Like your woman are better, ours are atleast honest.

The real fear under the surface here in Australia is like I said a Justin Trudeau tier PM and things going even more leftwards.

thats pasta.
muttland is affordable and liveable in the remaining white towns of flyover states.

Yeah nah, even here in Cali that shit isn't normal unless it's a sorority girl

So 70% of your woman.

It's filled of Maoris and their mixes which are basically fatter and taller sea borne Mexicans.

It is barely 50% white, just like America.
I hope Australia invades you when they sort themselves out.

Full of cock.

Attached: Too Cute.jpg (739x950, 186K)

I'm about to head off soon because I can't handle the feminism and leftism.
Also $380/week rent for a cuckshed in Auckland is pretty demoralizing.
It'd be a nice place for a multi-millionaire (like 10million +) to hang out. If I was I'd buy myself a nice beach-house somewhere and larp as a leftist with all the other multi-millionaires.

leave eastralia alone, they're full

I'm looking to leave as well. This government has another year or two before i leave so if things don't change then i am gone.
They were elected to build houses and keep immigrants out they haven't done either. There will probably be another brain drain in a year or two.

Without joking, is getting a gun hard there? Even simple revolvers and shotguns?

newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/compare-new-zealand/canada

For Leafs, I'd rather contribute as a stranger in a White country than a muslim negroid cuntry like mine

Attached: 30 years old boomer7.png (1500x761, 878K)

why would Jow Forums want to distance themselves from the Middle East?

>conservative family values
>rejects degeneracy
>women are property
>hates jews

>Pedophile warmonger as prophet
>Savage system of Law
>Allows animal fucking
>No freedom of speech

just more things Jow Forums would support

>Jow Forums is one person

Kill yourself

Nail on head, mate.

Attached: 17799387_1702407853392935_5346420088656459695_n.jpg (960x960, 115K)

Low wages, high taxes and everything is fucking expensive. Six figure salaries are starting to be considered low.

I recently moved out of the city and bought an acre with a wee cottage. Even though we are rural, there's still lefties galore and jobs are scarce.

Attached: 1506213504734.jpg (634x636, 110K)

>>government is inept and utterly cucked by Jewish banks
>>An ever increasing number of shitskins
>>Chinks own more and more of our land
>>Economy in terrible state due to inept govt
>>Binge drinking and suicide due to antiwhite culture breaking people's spirit
>>Most of society are leftists except for a few ruralfags.
>>Hillary and Obama welcomed here in 2018 as if they're heroes.
>>Rivers and lakes being polluted

Literally thought you were talking about Canada

Attached: pko.jpg (850x1063, 133K)

On the up-side, at least based Winnie is our fearless leader for the moment.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AXKEiAaIeMU&feature=share

Attached: 1970407_10152681305352802_735145464_n.jpg (720x960, 49K)

the elite have all their bunkers and get aways on NZ. This will be the first place god strikes down because there is no where they can hide. Do you really want to be on that island when god takes out his wrath anons?

South Island is gorgeous but the people are low IQ and don't trust strangers. You can live there 20 years and still not be considered a local. But land is pretty cheap and the weed is good. Pity we're fucking full.

>not being self sufficient with internet based businesses
>herr durr theirs no jobs anywhere
tsk tsk

Take note, burgers. This is epic pre-Trump basedness
youtube.com/watch?v=TlcBgR5agFU

Attached: 10511086_525910287554466_3375922313038022157_n.png (512x511, 597K)

Fuck off faggot, winnie is a lying, cucked piece of shit. Surprised you fags still have the gall to post here.

sorry boys, Christchurch is broke, the jews in control have swindled all the shekkels

Attached: CFw0dlzy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

thats one hell of a punchable cunt face

haha, funnily enough I do teach English to Nips via skype for cash currently. It's kinda boring but a means to an end.

Attached: meltedmutts.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Hey guys unless you can make decent money don't come here, the cost of living is through the roof. I live just out of Wellington and pay $575.00pw for a 3 bedroom house. Median rent is $500pw near any city, Gas is $8 per gallon, electricity is about $60pw and you can buy our products cheaper overseas than you can in New Zealand except wine. Unless you can earn about 1k per week, you will hate it here. Also houses start at about 600k and go over 1 million for an entry level property. Texas would be better.

oh sweetie, you sound upset. You ok?

Attached: 12278945_10154100838731742_2850715258901504858_n.jpg (720x960, 63K)

You can not own a handgun without a collecters permit and you have to be a member of a pistol club. Normal guns are pretty easy to get, you do not need a licence for air guns but anything that is capable of being discharged with gunpowder requires a licence, which requires police checks and them coming to your home to vet your safety procedures and safe.

yeah the filthy punchable jewess is bankrupting my beloved city. some troubles abrewing in the minds of ratepayers.

Thats a cool idea user. With a couple hours of work a day you could probably expand that business and maybe even start a few more side businesses.
The real trick is to automate as much as possible.

>easier to just run
yes, but when have whites ever settled for just easy?

Yeah based billion of dollars pissed away on the islands and fat paychecks for his mates. Go shill for your boomer cunt elsewhere.

How... has this played out so thoroughly and systematic across all white countries simultaneously

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

fuck this bullshit.
having the cunts in power is destroying our beloved Godzone.

Attached: cuntsinpower.jpg (646x615, 115K)

It was the "refugees". Once Germany started taking them the rest of the world fell over to virtue signal harder. The ones of us who complain are shut down by cries of racism and xenophobia.

If we only had a rule you can't serve in Government if you weren't born here, half these cunts would be out of a job. Especially that fucking sick American whore

it sickens me that non citizens get to vote here

>he thinks he has a choice
leave or we'll make you

ive always wondered what its like to live in middle earth

>ive always wondered what its like to live in middle earth
Imagine a really fucked up version of lotr, where the men are still expected to give up their lives to save the cunts, but the cunts still boss them around and run everything.

What narks me is that kiwis always parrot the meme that we are safe in NZ when SHTF. We have become an elite getaway. If a severe global problem occurred we would be invaded or destroyed straight away. The safest places to be would be first world communities in Northern Canada, South America and Namibia.

This is the actual truth. Jew Zealand could have been nice but it is riddled with leftisim and marxist garbage.

Same story as Australia really.

We could have had paradise but instead we've made our own hell. The common story of humanity I guess.

is it too late to riot and burn it all down?

protip: rioting is natural human behavior

it's that bad, huh? we never hear anything about what is going on there so we think everything is normal but i guess degeneracy reaches even the most remote places, unfortunately

>Nambia

You're high asf cunt

The Prime Minister of the nation recently took maternity leave because she was pregnant with her unmarried "partner"'s child.

Attached: 1524416322475.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Met a 9/10 half Asian girl from Auckland who showed me the best night of my life and also broke my heart

Yeah I've realised that too. Too many cunts have the same 'hide in NZ' idea. You have all the same problems Australia and Canada do anyway.