Why are Americans so obsessed with race and identity politics?

Why are Americans so obsessed with race and identity politics?

Attached: kuronegro.jpg (1597x2273, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewtB8GPqWLw
youtube.com/watch?v=iZVjZEmBk2o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you so obsessed with MS Paint edits?

Attached: illust_25975474_20180705_141819.jpg (700x964, 133K)

its not 'Americans', its either larping incels or faggot incels on here that have nothing else to offer society.

they are trolls or the ideological equivalents of antifa faggots on the conservative side of the identitarian fence.

tldr: to any significant degree...these things arent even an issue

>Americans
leftists are not americans.

Because we're being displaced by Democrats because they want more beaner voters, and by Republicans who want more cheap labor.

checked, race is important, race is real, race is the foundation of identity

Attached: jeb2016.jpg (640x384, 26K)

checked
and answering, it is inevitable in multirracial democracies

Attached: DQwnGQcVoAAg6lL.jpg (960x600, 60K)

dont mistake Jow Forums as a reliable barometer for widespread opinions in America like a lot of the fucking duning-kruger morons on here

Attached: trib_2.jpg (713x493, 29K)

wasted digits

Attached: 1520557448836.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Attached: tribalism.png (636x657, 387K)

Attached: DXk9wsWUQAA7Amx.jpg (1200x1071, 150K)

ezra klein has a room temperature IQ

Attached: div_us.jpg (1199x1200, 189K)

the reality is that generally speaking people tend to get along better with people of their on race

Attached: frinds.jpg (1024x876, 97K)

Attached: erosion_of_trust.png (768x496, 53K)

Jews are obsessed with genociding or enslaving all white people on Earth and most of the world's Jews live in America.

because being a superior race is a (jewish) thing thats rubed off on everyone.

Thats what pluralism gets you, a bunch of identity groups straggling for power to subdue the other groups with.
Because identity is a major factor in determining you ontological assumptions about reality, and in turn how you wish to see these goals achieved through institutional force on others. More politics commonly known as politics.

la gata negra...

* foundation of society

Alright let me tell you euro-poors WHY american (such as myself) focus on race.

You have to understand that the old world has been colonized by the exact same people in the exact same locations basically since the dawn of mankind. Places like England aside (where multiple waves of people immigrated / conquered England), most of europe has been inhabited by the exact same people in the exact same locations. People in Aquitane did not move very far in the 1200s, neither did people in Milan, nor in Hamburg, nor in Zagreb, nor in Bern, nor in Nice. Most parts of europe have always been populated by (more or less) the exact same people. This is true of most places in the old world. Because Europe has had time to remain stable in populace, people never experienced nor saw anyone that WASNT white until the time of colonialism. During these times (like Year 10AD - 1600s) people became clear on where the divisions were between city-states, kingdoms, baron land holdings, and other nation / kingdom based discrimination.

Meanwhile, in America, white people did not show up until Jamestown in 1607. The whole idea of "America" didn't start until 1700. While most initial settlers made this distinction between nationalities "who is British" "who is Dutch" "who is German" in the initial settling of America, discrimination between groups switched to race at the start of Manifest Destiny.

When Jefferson purchased the Louisiana Territory and Gold was discovered in California, people fled West in droves. After Lewis & Clark found the Oregon trail, white people were exposed to a whole new lands THE SIZE OF EUROPE. Most people in these new lands were hostile indians and escaped Blacks. White people didn't have the luxury of discriminating based on "who is German" "who is French" etc when there were literally only a couple of white families within a 200km^2 area.

We've been Jewed

When you're alone with 10 other white people and there's no one else in a 100 mile radius, you can't focus on "who is Italian" "who is German". The land is empty, mexicans will kill you for loot, indians will scalp you, blacks will shoot you to avoid being captured. You have no room for nationality-based discrimination. You can't just sit there and say "I'm British, I won't fight alongside some dirty French frog" when there are 200 indians barreling down on you. You have to say " we are all white. we need to stick together or some brown or red man is going to kill us".

Then you get to modern day america. Even today, some areas are too sparce to be picky on "nationality". You still need to be wary of race. There is no police in the wild west, you need to know who to trust. The only people you can trust are dead men and white people: like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewtB8GPqWLw

Yup, they opened the floodgates on our recent ancestors and are currently divide and conquering the shit out of us.

because non-whites always vote along racial lines

Because policy based on race and identity has been being forced on us for decades now. People finally got tired of it I guess. We used to just look the other way.

Society is a racial construct.

Stormfag shills shilling on here.

They need something to replace the missing national identity, since the US is literally a non-nation.

t. nigger

You fags make it sound like race shouldn't be a core point of politics.

L
I
E
S

Dark kuro doesn't really work.

Honestly, race isn’t brought up in the media or real on a constant daily basis here. Thirty-fucking-five percent of our population comes from elsewhere in the world; literally from everywhere. Yet, people seem to get along for the most part.
Even though we owned slaves in the past, Black saudi nationals are full citizens with full rights as anyone else. And there’s no systematic oppression of any kind as far as I can see. And to be fair, our blacks are nothing like American blacks.

Attached: CC34C04D-D16B-40B4-B319-759B2BCFDE28.png (728x409, 749K)

>You fags make it sound like race shouldn't be a core point of politics.
It shouldn't, since the nation should be homogeneous in the first place.
Making it part of "politics" is a half measure.

America is a Kiked country, simple

WTF I love Brazil and Mexico now

White nationalism because the only way of distinguishing the Americans who forged their nation, settled the West, enslaved the Blacks & so on were of European descent.

You say this being from a country that is >98% white. Of course you don't worry about race when there's barely any races at all.

I want to impregnate Kuroneko.

Attached: 1365448887273.jpg (480x816, 370K)

Niggers, spics, sandniggers, mongoloids, etc, all suck shit. When you see that there are increasingly more of them, you start to wanting to murder them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZVjZEmBk2o

Attached: the-end-of-democracy.jpg (550x283, 40K)

Attached: quote-dictatorship-naturally-arises-out-of-democracy-and-the-most-aggravated-form-of-tyranny-plato-6 (850x400, 79K)

I miss browning threads

Attached: Dark Elena.jpg (1200x1706, 887K)

Because we have to live around other races gook. Keep bringing in niggers and camel jockeys and you'll start caring about race too

Anime is cancer. Artists should always use proportions in their work.

because we actually have minorities to deal with

Ethnic and racial groups competing against one another - the inevitable consequence of multiculturalism.

It is a soviet subversion technique from the 30s where they compared Soviet State Policy to extrajudicial murders in the US as if they were identical.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

Attached: Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930.jpg (250x351, 25K)

See

bump

Or non whites fucking suck and act like shit, and not liking them is the heathy and normal instinct