AHAHAHAHAHA. Turns out Kino did nothing wrong, this is what you get for being Jow Forums in public...

AHAHAHAHAHA. Turns out Kino did nothing wrong, this is what you get for being Jow Forums in public, freedom of speech doesn't means freedom from consequences, sweetie.

Attached: whataburger attack justified.png (606x376, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/article/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-attack-may-have-been-motivated-by-racist-remarks/273-570979179
kens5.com/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-victim-joked-about-hanging-blacks-from-trees/570979179
twitter.com/AnonBabble

things that never happened

Attached: 1530223762116.png (486x599, 634K)

still got that nigger fired.

>he thinks people care

>freedom of speech doesn't means freedom from consequences
Put this on your car as a bumper sticker, and live up to your own bullshit.

>witness remains anonymous
>witness is receiving death threats
Lol seems legit

hmm, a family out at 2am at a burger joint

The kid in the video wasn't even white.

Somehow doubt he was in there ranting about starting the 4th reich.

When the "consequences" are physical violence it does actually mean freedom from consequences. I have the legal right to say that I hate niggers, but other people do not have the legal right to respond to it in violence.

he got fired though, so let's recap

1 teen beaten by an adult nigger - nigger now has no job and will have to cut down on fried chicken, crack cocaine and sports shoes

1 antifa faggot brain dead/damaged by /ourguy/ - no charges, self defence

so all in all - one nigger unemployed (must be the first kek) and one antifa having his mom wipe his arse for him for the rest of his life

aren't you a winner

>only other person in restaurant at 2am walks out with Kino

I don't think so beaner

Time to sue for slander
Hopefully some rich conservative reaches out to them

Kek

That's interesting, I didn't know the law changed when people said mean words. Suddenly assault and theft is permissible if you do not like what someone is saying.

I was a witness there too. Kino said he wants to genocide all white people before the recording started

assault is grounds for using lethal force

No amount of verbal abuse justifies assault or robbery. Also this story is obviously bullshit anonymous source stuff.

Attached: 1530033925306.jpg (512x599, 50K)

Of course goyim, they are afterall (((illegal opinions))) hehehe. Except Palestianians they will always deserve hangings hehehe.

Attached: 1502386844376.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Evidence of the racial slurs? 0%
Evidence of the attack? 100%
Would the racial slurs justify the attack? No.

Boring.

Blacks should be hanged, even if this were true (its not) the kids are good boys who dindu nuffin

>hate racism so much you’re willing to assault teenagers
>call them niggers

Hmmmmm really tumbles my almonds

Yeah, this is obvious bullshit.

and then everyone stood and applauded.

>shills out in full force

Attached: ll.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Fake and gay

those 2 teens could sue that channel for slander

>joking

Speech is not violence, snowflake.

>anonymous witness is anonymous because he received death threats after he made these anonymous statements

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

>Breaking News
>somebody said something
>anonymous source said they heard the Trump supporters saying & doing everything democrats aIways say they say/do
how convenient

Attached: 36432338_114034402841806_4544037380117495808_n.jpg (957x960, 62K)

Hey can we get like 30 more threads on this same exact topic (which is irrelevant anyways)

So what actually is happening here is a violent leftist attacked some teens. Then another leftist faggot jumped in to support him by lying about what happened. Pretty clear cut example of leftist tactics in action. Obviously some other Trump hating snowflake who was there would come out and try to justify the violent outburst of the shitskin.

Turns out they retracted this article because the "witness account" is Tumblr neon pony faggot tier fiction. How stupid do you have to be to believe this fake account.

kens5.com/article/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-attack-may-have-been-motivated-by-racist-remarks/273-570979179
>An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements.
>An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Nice link you one post fag.

Dont bitch about muh law and order as I carve you up

"anonymous" witness you forgot to add.

>implying there's not literal retards on Jow Forums talking about how great the nazis were when they'd be sent to the camps regularly

Leftypol is so desperate for a win that THIS is what they bring out

An hour ago they were saying it was lynching jokes now they add on wanting to kill off minorities.

Still no proof btw

>Kino did nothing wrong
>Assaults kids because he’s offended
>Is 30
>Kids are only 16 and have no real comprehension of consequences yet

they pulled the article.
seems they set themselves up for a nice lawsuit.

This is a lie and you know it. But even if it was true then free speech. Get fucked communist scum I heard their are som Slavic states with bread maybe you should go starve them you racist baby murdering commie.

>(((witness)))
CALLING ALL RABBIS
CALLING ALL RABBIS
WE NEED VERIFICATION OF RACISM AT WHATABURGER PRONTO

Attached: E80977DD-0609-4B34-8EAF-6BA3714EF5BD.jpg (911x960, 199K)

oops

Even if this was true, how does that justify assault and theft? Also, why the fuck are there so many threads on this topic, it's just some spic or nigger (spigger?) behaving as expected.

>(((witness)))

NO PROOF, NO ONE CARES
DON'T LET THEM DEFLECT. DON'T LET THEM CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. A MAN COMMITTED ASSAULT AND THEFT

Jow Forums looks for any excuse to disregard their morals & totally ruin a guys life because he had a bit of childish rage & threw a soda on some goyboy

guess the source

spoiler: it was a shitpost on this very board. journalist hacks are still unironically lurking this shithole for clickbait.

>threw a soda on some goyboy
>looks for any excuse to disregard their moral
irony

kens5.com/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-victim-joked-about-hanging-blacks-from-trees/570979179

They tore the article down.
Makes you think.

totally happened

I was there.
I heard the family say they were going to make up a story about hearing the kids talk raycis.

what witness, there was no one else there.

>Jow Forums looks for any excuse to disregard their morals & totally ruin a guys life
GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!!

SPIC D O X 'Я US

Attached: #_crop.jpg (1275x7678, 1.18M)

>what he did means he DESERVES to have his entire life ruined forever
this is what vicious faggots actually believe

>the jew screams in pain as he strikes you

>have to make a new thread every time you get BTFO in the previous
KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20180705234303.png (1080x2160, 387K)

boo fucking hoo nigger

Pretty sure 100% of Antifa can't/don't wipe their own arses.

Oh man, there's now a pussy liberal version of the classic frat boy 'I only raped her because she was drunk and dressed slutty' argument.

Stop the memeing before it's too late!

This was debunked already and the statements were shown to be fabricated. Go fuck yourself.

WE DID IT REDDIT

Attached: 1426662722149.jpg (232x236, 13K)

>Grown men assaulting kids is alright if they're not Democrat!
People like you are why the Right is winning.

>LE YOU ARE LE LEFT BECAUSE YOU DONT LE AGREE WITH ME XDDDD
fucking brainlet kys

Attached: 1428896434968.png (158x160, 2K)

>moron.png
Look at the dumb memeflag kike shills still trying to push this debunked narrative.

Attached: refill_0008_garden_sage.jpg (760x610, 23K)

>witness already getting death threats before their account is published by any source.
Suuuuuuuuure. I guess someone already has their identity. How come we haven’t heard one iota of it?

That legal right gets flipped up on its head when you intentionally provoke the other person and lawyers are to be broken out.

So they're going through their playbook and throwing everything and the kitchen sink to see what sticks...what are they going to try next?
This is an unmitigated disaster for them

Attached: 1232941359887.jpg (615x461, 175K)

No, they retracted the direct statements, article still there.

The SCOTUS has protected harsher speech

>throw someones drink in their face and still their hat
>Thinking you can get away with it because you're a nigger

lmao. Hope the nigger gets lynched.

ok, prove it.

The article claims the witness left the place before the attack, they just heard the supposed racial tirade and left. Everything just matches up very perfectly

>video showed almost no one in the joint
>”oh, i left just before”
>anonymous witness
>”I have to stay anonymous, because somehow, I had my identity compromised and began recieving death threats!”
>a grown man assaulting and robbing teenage boys because they had a MAGA hat
>”nuh uh, they just happened to have broadcasted the vilest thing you can think of, it just happens to justify the assault perfectly”

>Editor's note: An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements.

Attached: you-went-full-retard-man-never-go-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg (250x250, 16K)

there was his friend in the white shirt and grey hat, that was recording it and walked out with him

its true. my brother "abused" his girlfriend's parents. they nait him out of the house and the father coward punched him. fight breaks out and my dad is try to stop it, woman proceeds to smash his knee with a pole.
now we're going to court for assault. lol

Kek I'm a poo and I still talk about hanging niggers and spics. I know more redpilled poos and chinks than whites. White gentiles are bluepilled af.

/pol trolling /pol the new /b

Excuse me but I was a witness to the witness leaving and I heard that witness say plainly "Oi gevalt remember the six million!"
The witness then rubbed his hands vigorously together and vanished in a gout of flame, leaving only a smoking dreidel behind.

KEEP LOSING RETARDS

YOU JUST GAVE A MAN STANDING UP TO RACISIM NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU RIGHT WINGERS HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this a new shaun king, white liberal calling others niggers?

Checked and kek’d

You left something out of your image. You forgot the part about the Witness making it up, and the media backing away from this fake story so much they have to say in print the witness was lying.

Attached: Lying_Witness.png (775x449, 52K)

I seriously think that kid should sue them for the plethora of death threats he's getting now because of their feckless rumor mongering
False racism accusations are NOT okay

There's literally absolutely no proof that this kid was talking about lynching black people. I have seen more people act irrationally at the side of a Maga hat than anyone else acting irrationally to being called an insult. I have seen them personally rip Maga hats off of people's heads and talk shit to them just because they're wearing it. I'm going to lean on the fact this guy's probably an illegal and is pissed at Trump.

Bump for the Fake and Gay.

Attached: dda.png (600x448, 281K)

Jesus. This whole thing is about to be one big lawsuit soon. You never falsely accuse three 16 year olds of doing a hate crime and then try to justify a crime of assault, armed robbery, and terroristic threat against them. What the fuck is wrong with these people attacking kids like that?

I'm pretty sure the skinny kid with the maga hat is Jewish

Fake.
Cringed and saged. Looks like he can enjoy his jailtime for assault.

However... it's been pretty good advertisement for Whataburger

I wish I still lived in TX
In-N-Out is garbage

Attached: 1308013430634.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

And you keep doing it. Thank you. Without people like you being smug in their lies, we would not hav gotten as far as we did.

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (800x729, 296K)

>hanging blacks

that's a pretty liberal way of saying lynching coons

Attached: 1529100932977.gif (540x304, 2.1M)

The left advocating this violence against a minor clearly shows how much they actually care about """protecting muh children"""

I've no doubt at this point those kids could get rich with a proper Jewish lawyer.

You are left though. No right of center person can possibly justify the violent theft of private property.

Antifa would beg to differ.

>Anonymous witnesses claimed that the suspicious looking white teenage boys who were white said "Drumpf will let us hang all African Americans and LatinX! White power!" they then proceeded to spraypaint I HATE BLACK PEOPLE on someone's pickup and drew an inaccurate swastika on a nearby synagogue