What the fuck is happening to my rural county?

Devon is supposed to be a county of farmers, 95% white, unpozzed.
What the fuck is going on?
>archive.is/jGefc
>Diversity Festival's first pride parade hailed a historic moment for Barnstaple
What do?

Attached: police_doge.jpg (1636x1227, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stand silent holding sign that reads, "i fully condemn this really worthless festival.", while wearing a shit-eating grin.

I wanted to visit Finnmark to leave the ghetto-infested UK. Due to fog I wasn't able to land in Berlevåg, so we had to land in Lakselv and drive. Anyway, the first thing I saw when we drove past the municipal building (Porsanger kommune) was a big ass gay-pride flag flying over the building.

Good idea.

Are they everywhere? Are they a plague? I think so.

Attached: BNPD20180630C-010_CJPG.jpg (1636x1227, 401K)

>the cops in Devon are furfags
Sheeeeit...

>(((historic)))
It's all so tiresome.

Californication is a global pandemic.

And they wonder why people don't respect the police in the UK?

It really is.

So RHCP are actually woke?

you must have felt right at home

They learn from history and understand they can't leave a single village alone.

Attached: 1133386_1[1].jpg (800x767, 104K)

URBAN FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY! REEEEEEEE

Yes, except the nature is more beautiful, the population-density is much lower, and everything is big, from cars to houses to food portions to distances to everything!

>And they wonder why people don't respect the police in the UK?
To be honest I think it's more about how they're never there when your shit gets nicked, but the moment you insult a Muslim on Twitter they get their knickers in a bunch.

This is a worrying thought.

This, please leave my nice county.

Lol, my country really has gone to shit. I mean, police don't do their job and if you try and defend yourself, you're likely to end up either sued, or in prison.

We told you this would happen.

>This, please leave my nice county.
We want to live in fucking peace and quiet. Why is this so fucking hard for city fags to understand this? I am from Wisconsin I feel your pain.

The fuzz are now into fur faggotry?
Where's me flammenwerfer

Yeah UK's kinda weird in some aspects nowadays, but don't give yourself so much shit, you had nothing to do with it mate. Besides nowhere's perfect and grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Sometimes I think we should all get into local politics btw., grassroot movements, all that. Because we're not idiots by any means and yet here we all are, bitching and shitposting on Jow Forums indefinitely. All of that said, PC Furfag cracks me up and he's brought great shame to Barnstaple, so I'm saving that pic for future bants.

>I think we should all get into local politics btw., grassroot movements, all that.

I agree we rural folks should gather together and protest against the urbanites. We grow their food and pump their oil and mine their ores. It is time we show who runs the nation.

Drop redpills about fags and child molestation. Take a fucking stand
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Help us?

Precisely, I just want to be able to enjoy my rural life without having to worry about cosmopolitan shitty problems.

Send aid.

Precisely, we need to take political action and show them that this level of Marxist rubbish needs to be seen as "uncool".

This happens when the right stops fighting for tradition.

Attached: civnats.jpg (610x409, 85K)

We rural folk know how to rebel remember peasant revolts? Its time we teach them history again to never mess angry rural folk.

Just in case you aren't aware, any adult who actually looks into that is going to discover it's not true, which will make literally anything else you try to convince them of a failure by attachment.

But go ahead, I'm sure you'll snag a couple retards who don't know anyone else.

I shall contact my fellow angry farmers. It's time to put that skeet shooting and deer hunting to use.

We in America will keep tabs I think we will just protest at local news papers to end influence from hollywood or MSM.