Why are American High Schools so awful? Retired teacher describes US schools as chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=PVNC_R260pA

Why is it that American high schools are so terrible? Naturally, this is limited to public high schools, but a vast majority of americans attend public high schools, and as this retired teacher describes it, it's complete chaos. Students constantly absent, roaming halls, starting fights...

Attached: ushighschool.jpg (1480x832, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U974JvNe56o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

Advanced placement classes are a low-key form of segregation within the schools.

In an all white public school it was always super controlled. very few students were ever in the hall outside of passing periods

I assume its niggers and spics in city schools that cant be controlled

This. The AP classes in my school district are all white/asian and the regular classes are full of niggers and illiterate spics.

When did schools stop being about educating, teaching and all about faking your stats? When did the Gov fuck up so hard as to start caring and assigning budget purely based on the stats of success and not the actual success of the kids? It's so fucking weirdly... administrative, I guess. No care for the kids, the people, the future of a country that throws it's education down the toilets. Just stats to be able to say "We have an X% graduation rate!". Who the fuck cares about that? God damn.

It's designed to fail children, which is why you should never send your children to a public school if you care about their future.

We treat niggers as equals and let them run roughshod over authority

Attached: 1517888849962.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

/thread

fpbp

>When did schools stop being about educating, teaching and all about faking your sta
When they started having to "teach" niggers and pretend they are equal. I count myself lucky to have gone to school in a district that was and is still 85%-90% white.

Yup. My honors classes and AP classes were pretty much all white with some Asians and a few Latinos.

from this teachers city demographics. Patterson New Jersey.
>There were 47,169 housing units at an average density of 5,587.2 per square mile (2,157.8/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 32.90% African American, 13.20% White, 0.60% Native American, 1.90% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 27.60% from other races and 6.17% from two or more races. Latino of any race were 50.1% of the population.[69][70] The majority of Latinos are Puerto Rican 14%, Dominican 10%, Peruvian 5% and Colombian 3%.[81]

I know its Jow Forums, but theres tons of trouble in schools across the entire US not only black schools and why would you assume it was a black school, they didnt mention anything about the area or show any images of the school

>and spic trash and sand niggers (muslims)

>low-key
I think you mean high-key. Shit, the smartest kids in my high school are gone half the day via free dual enrollment at local university

For a country that believes in the "equality" between niggers and whites, your bound to have shit schools.

Its started around the 90's Id say. Teachers paid just to show up and leave.

Here is how the US performs compared to other countries without disaggregating by race.

Attached: DFDF118D-B52D-4E53-B137-1DA768FAECA6.png (1334x750, 172K)

>why are skools so bad?

The Destruction Of Morals And Values +
The Destruction Of The Nuclear Family +
Degenerate TV Shows +
On Demand Entertainment +
Mericans Out Of Work, Job Shipped Over Seas +
No Personal Responsibility +

=

Shitty Parents Who Use The School System To Babysit Their Kids.

recently in DC a large number of kids on the verge of graduating should've been held back because they didn't attend school for the minimum number of days. instead of holding them back, they just got rid of the rule.

Here is how it looks after disaggregating by races

Attached: 303080B0-3424-4F6B-AC7F-3D1920C1EC99.png (1334x750, 231K)

Too many niggers, spics and inbred muslims sink scores. But our rich publics, selective magnets, and privates are still fine

Did you not read the post above yours
>The racial makeup of the city was 32.90% African American, 13.20% White, 0.60% Native American, 1.90% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 27.60% from other races and 6.17% from two or more races. Latino of any race were 50.1% of the population
White people, at least those not under the influence of the culture of niggers and other shitskins, do not act like such animals. This "school" is a preview of how all of America or any country will be that attempts multi-cultural society. Niggers are not made for the same type of education as the children of Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=U974JvNe56o

Attached: 1529201324586.png (800x680, 348K)

Lets choose

>Keep Kids Back One Year And Have To Deal With The Shitty Kid For Another Year And Deal With Their Even Shittier Parents

or

> Let Them Walk And Get Them The Fuck Out.

Another cool graph

Attached: 0E5E4C94-7761-4881-B62E-758E16DCEA3C.png (1334x750, 223K)

See this

How about schools do their duty and expel those who can not preform. The sad fact is that equality is a lie and schools are attempting to enforce equality of education. The only way to do that is to lower the standers to zero and that is exactly what happens.
Human garbage should be treated exactly as such. If this filth can't acclimate to civil society they should be ejected or just purged all together and their organs recycled.

no budget anymore for actual schooling because MUH TAXES

The burden to expel is extremely high because as long as the student is under 18 you basically have zero recourse. Expulsion just means paying even more to send them somewhere else.

>implying you need money for a school.
Besides a room and some chairs and desks all you need are open source books and a teacher. Kids can clean the room like the nips after class. Real education in terms of dollars is cheap. What you see now is a product of graft and incompetence combined with delusions of equality.
Exactly what is to be expected when schools have become the domain of liberals and women.

that's only shit districts. in top districts shit teachers are fired. involved parents, parent associations, and school boards in rich areas don't fuck around

Paterson is an utter hellhole, like all of NJ's urban areas. If you drive through there or Camden during the daytime (bad idea to go at night) you'll see some pretty wild stuff.

Segregates the asians from everyone else.

>I-it's all the n-niggers f-fault, th-they ruin our c-country
>LOL GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AMIRITE

Poorfags start shit. I went to a rich high school and it was fucking great and the academics were top notch. Though the ranking dropped because some Jew lawyer had a nog sue for "sexual assault" that never happened.

> 50% spic
> NJ

Jesus this country is fucked.

Laughably untrue. The more wealthy districts cover shit up way more. NEW teachers are fired, or sent to poorer schools as a punishment, but once tenured, it's almost impossible to get a teacher fired, and school boards are some of the most corrupt institutions in the country.

Talk to some actual teachers sometime. My family has a lot of them, which is why I never even considered doing it, after listening to them.

>Why is it that American high schools are so terrible?

I'll take "What is Brown vs. Board of Education", Alex.

Yeah my school was always Jews/Asians for AP, rich Whites for Honors, Niggers and middle class whites in Accelerated and literal retards in regular classes.

When they started getting all of their funding from the feds. No child left behind also meant they have to pass every nigger and spic retard or they lose funding.

85:15 white to Asian ratio is what public schools need. Enough Asians to push academics ahead without making it a terrible environment.

/thread

> No computers.
> Open source books.

Attached: question_07.png (374x347, 171K)

They took away light forms of corporal punishment and took away the ability for a teacher to humiliate a student.

>[[[NPRI]]]

> Says the country that birthed a hundred shitholes in my hemisphere.

>Paterson, New Jersey
>The racial makeup of the city was 34.68% White and 31.68% Black in the 2010 U.S. Census.

Attached: 1441748765033.png (550x535, 198K)

>le ebin Hispanics can't be white meme

They lose federal funding. Especially because all of the students expelled would be niggers and a few spics.

i'm watching this now. I went to a majority black school in houston and what he's saying is pretty accurate. he's not going into race though, he's stopping just short of the real problem. the gangs and violence are mostly race based.

>IQ

Even with Asiatics you need to be careful. If you get yourself a Nip, Korean, or High tier Chinaman things are ok. Those are about the only that i have found can assimilate well enough. Many, if not most, of the other are nothing but jungle monkeys who want to pretend to be human.

I wonder how Sweden would do if only ethnic Swedes were included.

It's not the spaniards who are constantly spamming HURR WE'RE DA GRETEST CUNTRY EVAR DURRRR

Rural Maine here.

Our public schools aren't violent or unruly because they have a homogeneous culture from the most part. My graduating class' one nog is already in jail on trafficking charges because you can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the nigger.

Really good, but still falling because of cultural and social decline.

They can be printed and handed out as pamphlets. You wouldn't need a computer in every classroom or even in the school itself if you outsource it to a local print shop that would produce and bind for a low cost.

Attached: 1498689225521.png (671x1047, 343K)

>Brown vs. Board of Education
bingo

5% better. Just because you weren't cursed with browns, doesn't make you better, user.

> Niggers and middle class whites in Accelerated
Odd

>Just because you weren't cursed with browns, doesn't make you better, user.
I don't get what you mean by this.

We only say that to fuck with people at this point and given the shit we get called, we need such hyperbole.

Probably too many niggers, my highschool was basically all white and it worked just fine. We had one nigger, he killed himself before graduating, I assume at least in part because he was a nigger.

riiiiiiight

It's not new. I went to an exchange trip with my highschool in 2000 and I was astonished by the absolute state of American education. Tests are easy af, students arrive late in class and it seems absolutely normal, they drink soda and eat shitty candy in class, they don't even listen to the teacher. It was a white highschool in a wealthy area of California.

Bring back corporal punishment and watch how things turn around. Humiliation and public shaming would do a lot to reform schools. A school needs to operate on a hierarchy system.

who woulda thought lmao. went to a smaller nearly all white high school in the south 12 years ago. Had one black kid who transfered from other 'diverse' school, and he got into fights and was, I KID YOU THE FUCK NOT, named "SIR"

guess

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Yup. That's South Florida.

John F. Kennedy High School in Paterson, New Jersey. The school is 70%+ black.

I stand corrected. Here's the official statistics:

>Kennedy High School is 54% Hispanic of various Latin American nationalities, 34% Black, 7% White American.

What a fucking nightmare. Imagine working there.

zoo's are likely more peaceful and have less security.

rural michigan here. had 3 nogs. all in prison/jail for drugs.
Destroyed about white 10 girls lives tho.

This is all across the country every urban school. Admin gets raises no one else, they take away basic benefits, no more health care now, to pay for Admin. raises. Everything he said is absolutely TRUE!

Had a kid, senior, he passed ONE class in four years they passed this kid every year and let him graduate. Between the pressure by Admin., threats and disrespect by so many students there are times I've thought of ending it all. Some teachers have killed themselves and nothing is every addressed or even said.

Kids don't show up, mostly Hispanics, and the Hispanics teachers will mark them present so they keep getting the tax dollars and so the truant officers don't go to the kid's home or fine the parents.You're told to keep your mouth shut, especially with illegals. When you call black parents the numbers's is almost always disconnected. Special Ed is even more tragic.

They smoke pot in the bathrooms, and they smell like skunk, but unless you actually see the weed there's nothing you can do to them, can't even call the cops or their parents.

Complaints have been logged to unions, HQ, even legislators have tried to pass laws to protect teachers, but unions and Admin. stop the legislation. Every year is gets worse. Not sure I will last much longer.

Some kids can work through the chaos, but they are being cheated. Schools are just the precursor for prison. The food served in all the schools is the same given to people in prison.

ASK ME ANYTHING, but school and location. They will either fire me or sue me for saying this. I hope someone will rescue me soon.

I took AP and honor's classes. I only took one regular class and half the class were niggers and the teacher gave us a month to type a five paragraph essay that she walked us through how to do and only me and a two other students turned it in on time. AP classes are proof of an IQ gap. All my AP classes were almost all white with some Asians and Indians.

Education majors have the lowest IQs of all college students.

The top 25 percent of the kids attend private scools, so the average IQ at a public high school is around 95. The smart kids smoke weed and hang out with their friends.

The education they teach is little more than thinly veiled propaganda. The students are retards, and the white kids who do good are still good little sheeple.

Freemasons own and control this shit. Never ONCE have I used algebra after I left school, never ONCE.

Why don't they teach ACTUAL life skills like cooking, cleaning, etc? Do you really expect the average male, much less the average nigger to need trigonometry?

Attached: 1518514061085.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

so you are proving the point that black and hispanic schools are underfunded.

if you cared about these student and give them better supplies n resources. this shit wouldnt happen

american schools are not there to educate children.
they are there to pay exorbitant salaries to the lowest hanging fruit of the establishment, teachers.

What I learned is we are trying to make people of color white. Liberals need to stop forcing western style education on blacks, Africans, Hispanics, SE Asians, and most Arabs. These people do not have the support at home or the IQ required to meet the standards expected.

ALSO, they are going to get rid of high schools and middle schools, they will blame violence and bad teachers. Within the next 10 years or less high schools will be replaced with online computer classes you do at home. Students will watch a video and keep taking the test at the end until they understand the material. Hands on learning, critical thinking and socialization will only be for wealthy kids with educated parents.

Teachers should file a class action suit now for the endless abuse, get a pay out while they can because the jobs will be gone and they will blame you all anyway.

Stop trying to make POC white.

My school was all white and it was unremarkable. I was glad to leave but nothing happened, there were never any fights or anything, it was completely boring and normal. My guess is it was a nigger infested school

You can make better money elsewhere for the abuse inflicted. The system pays babysitters now. Tax payers don't want these kids roaming the streets during daylight hours. The kids who have good parents and are nice well mannered students will always learn, teachers will bend over backwards to help them, spend their own money if the kid needs something. The other kids are just being housed. I have seen teachers take 5 students, give them the lesson while all the others sit at the back on their phones or shootin' the shit with their friends. Calls hone and Admin does nothing, but when grades come due they say you should beg the kids to sit down and learn. Most of these students should be in special ed, a foster home, or they just have a low IQ. These are facts no one wants to face. You don't pay teachers enough or keep them for the attention these kids need. They'll take people off the street just to sit in a classroom now.

next thread

Don't go into teaching unless you take a job far away from the city in an all white or majority white school (avoid reservations). If you work in a good school don't expect to be paid well and keep in mind competition for those jobs is rough, you'll also end up working 12 hours a day and many weekends. If you work in an urban school, the money is a little better, but the stress due to behaviors and lack of accomplishment is dismal not really worth doing unless you can train yourself to not care. If you go to the burbs remember more urban kids are now being bused there, so you make a lot less money and now you will get the added stress, but at least Admin is a little better when it comes to throwing really bad kids out.

Bullshit.
To make better money, you have to actually know something besides classwork. An education degree is the easiest degree to get and in the private sector these people would be worthless. When they retire they receive a salary and benefits package that in the private sector would require a 1.5 million dollar annuity. And they never paid a dime towards it-it is all off the backs of the taxpayer.

They were fucking shit in the 80s when i was in high school and i am sure they have only gotten worse.

>liberal indoctrination 101
>coloreds don't want to be there
>they think the system owes them something
>the system has to be dumbed down to accomodate lazy students who don't even want to be there

not saying it's much better here. but the top tier schools are integrating more technology in the classroom. ipads, personal laptops etc.. as opposed to just being trained to be a wagecuck in the caste or tier you're in.

I know this is a shitpost but the nigger schools get a fuckload of funding. You're the type of person that goes to their local town hall and bitches about some gang banger getting shot because he wore red not blue, because they didnt have enough after skool programs. If they have the programs they just don't fucking go. They need someone to call them retarded. Remove single black mothers and give the child to the grandma.

that's a lie

Unless you're a libcuck or a woman, don't go into education! Some of the kids seem nice enough but your coworkers and superiors are beyond fucking retarded! I took college classes in it and I couldn't God damn stand my classmates! Most of them were cultural marxist roasties who blew off assignments and partied instead! Me and the smarter ones went into different fields of study and didn't look back!
If we want schools to improve then we need to end public education!

If they got more funding they would use it for security and special ed. Every school has books and computers. In fact, most of the lessons are on google classroom. The problems in poor schools is parental supervision and low IQ students. You can't fix either through the DOE, this is a societal problem; health and culture.

Public school is a fucking joke in the US. I hated it. All they teach you is how to take tests while constantly reminding you from 1st grade that if you don't go to college, you'll be a loser.

and replace it with what?

lol we should try to trick SJWs into demanding AP be banned

>Why are American High Schools so awful?

Because of millions of shitskins flooding into America every year. Schools now are filled with stupid lazy brown kids who barely speak English.

no child left behind act

Oh ok, you are a teacher.
Whatever. Sorry people's bank accounts and tax bills say otherwise.

>Mexican mestizos drop out and can't read
>Let's blame spanish people

"Hispanic" is not a race

Attached: 1263274078409.jpg (366x380, 18K)

When it just became another welfare program. Free food and daycare, that is what public schools are. At my high school, 50% of my class never made it. Official stats suggest something closer to 5% dropped out. Fucking absolute lie. Oddly not a single white kid dropped out and we had some of the best placement in the state.