Reading Thread

What books are Jow Forums currently working on?

Daily reminder that voracious reading is necessary for a red-pill man and essential for suppressing any lingering degeneracy.

Attached: E68785A7-991A-4F96-BF75-E4D1F926AA0C.jpg (309x500, 61K)

As well as the republic - plato

Attached: 519TdbM32pL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 59K)

>how to win friends and influence people
Not a bad book, but it feels like something somehow who sells vacuum cleaners door to door should read.

Attached: Erectus.png (644x1116, 127K)

That’s my take on it as well. A lot ot the information foreshadows much of what Jordan Peterson talks about today.

My autobiography. It'll change the world one day

What I'm working on.

Attached: 24912551.jpg (297x475, 37K)

Finished Dune: Messiah. Reading Salt Sugar and Fat now before starting Children of Dune

>reading
>not figuring out how the universe works through thought experiments

cringe but only because i was like you before

>What books are Jow Forums currently working on?
A dumb-as-fuck oh-so-random novel that was gifted to me. Awful, just awful.

Need some book recommendations Jow Forums, help me out.

If you’re looking for good Jow Forums-related reading in particular, here’s three books I would recommend:

- The International Jew: The World’s Foremost Problem by Henry Ford
- Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper
- The Turner Diaries by William Luther Pierce

All good titles indeed. I wonder if I can find them in a library, I'm on a strict budget as part of my /sig/ goals.

Good and Evil, Dreams by Jung.

I'm thinking either "the art of learning" or something else next, any suggestions?

Seriously?
The one book that has serious advice on how to interact with others, make friends and clients and handle crisis/damage control, basically all the things our younger generations are missing out on, concentrated in one book, and ((you)) dismiss it that easily?

This book should be a master class in 6th grade, kids should be taught this, instead of reading Edgar Allan Poe's alcoholic garbage.

just finished this one

Attached: 51R4wuK6bCL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 34K)

>Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper
Cooper denies that jews run the globalist agenda. it's not jews it's ''the aliens''

lol why don't you fucking relax, I said it was not a bad book. However the book seems perfect for someone getting a job in sales, like it seems like it should be mandatory for that.

The book should be mandatory reading for anyone going into the workforce or starting a business.
The closest book, based on the amount of advice/experience being shared is Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

I'm reading El libro de buen amor.
It's medieval Spanish.
Comprised of nearly every literary style up until that time period.
Mostly about a priests' fictional accounts of him boning a bunch of medieval roasties.
Here's a section that I just read in which he basically says if you can't manage to eat lots of pussy, at least you can say you've been under some from time to time. Interpretations may vary.

Attached: 20180705_140431.jpg (3264x1836, 2.53M)

How to be a Kiss Ass by Dale Carnegie

Attached: science.jpg (778x1200, 176K)

I just finished Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Holy shit, black pills, red pills, and white pills abound in that book.
Should be required reading for anyone that hates degeracy.

I'm going to start The Frontiersman tomorrow.

Crazy I am actually about 100 pages into How to Win Friends and Influence People.

I could not recommend this book more. Especially if you are an autist. I have actively been trying to apply the lessons to my life.

>As well as the republic - plato
Hard read but worth it.

>Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper
Based

>Good and Evil, Dreams by Jung.
How much Jung have you read? I am so fucking far behind I have like 8 books waiting to be read and very little time. I really want to get into Jung especially his gnostic philosophy.

>This book should be a master class in 6th grade, kids should be taught this
Absolutely. I can not think of a book that would be better for a young man.

The "aliens" that are not aliens control the jews. Who do you think they sacrifice children to?

Cooper flat out denies that ZOG controls the NWO. he denies jewish domination of the elites of the west. he was controled oposition like Alex Jones

Just started "the shunned house" yesterday

Attached: 1497892938249.png (404x507, 223K)

Attached: download.jpg (171x295, 9K)

Reading Macchiavelli's The Prince tomorrow, judging by quotes it looks really cool.

Partway through In Search of the Miraculous by Ouspensky. Just finished Hamlet's Mill by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend as well as Sketches of Creation by Alexander Winchell. Just started on Morning of the Magicians by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier and Mushashi's Go Rin no Sho.

A lot of these books you can find in pdf form. Loving it. I have read Turner Diaries, enjoyed it but I did't loved it.
Currently reading Democracy, God that failed by Hoppe, loving it so far.
When you are redpilled about JQ read Ben Shapiro Primetime Propaganda and just remember names that he mentions in the books and replace leftism with ((())). Good read.
Recommend Thomas Aquinas also.

I've really enjoyed his work. It was very abstract in how it put together a view of the mind and it's processes, but in a system's level sort of way, not a pseudo-intellectual sort. You kinda just have to jump into it and fucking push through it at first, because he assumes you're familiar with psychoanalysis. However once you get going its fucking enlightening. Not as familiar on his philosophy, but i'd imagine it has worthwhile things to say.

How To Talk To Anyone >HTWF, not least of all because the former is significantly more of a step by step guide and less YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY

Attached: file.png (500x1000, 710K)

Wait until you get to read the sheer awesomeness of God Emperor of Dune. Incredible book. I won't spoil it for you (unless you've already read it before), but there are some true jewels of wisdom in God Emperor.

Enjoy.

The Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History - Eustace Mullins.

It also denies white identity to whites?

Nazis BTFO

Attached: 51FM8AHRKEL._SY433_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (500x435, 40K)

12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson

Virgins ya here that, act like Chad and no one will have a clue

It’s literally boomer the book.

HURRR X MADE MONEY CAUSE HE WAS A PEOPLE PERSON.

Aka he leeched off of Andrew Carnegie someone who actually was successful.

Rational Male

Rollo

Attached: rational_male.jpg (612x946, 124K)

Attached: bookstoread.jpg (1366x657, 208K)

3/4 through War and Peace rn

excellent novel

>Daily reminder that voracious reading is necessary for a red-pill man and essential for suppressing any lingering degeneracy.

cringe. you can't fuck off back to your reddit shit hole fast enough.

Attached: 1519354014840.jpg (518x281, 43K)

>Last month's books
Camp of the Saints
The Road
Starship Troopers
Child of God

>This Month's Books
Stranger in a Strange Place
Ride the Tiger
The Great Gatsby

Not sure why I am going to read the Great Gatsby, I just feel as though I should. I picked it up for a euro in a used book bin.

>Next Month's Tentative Selection
Guns Germs and Steel
Blood Meridian

Very good book about the early history of the US.

Attached: book-democracy-in-america-tocqueville.jpg (518x800, 151K)

>I picked it up for a euro in a used book bin.
an elderly paki could've handled it before you.
paki.
hands.

Just finished Guns, Germs, and Steel. You're in for an excellent read.

Attached: 41RWKAM221L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 21K)

Attached: 41E3KHQXFKL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (317x474, 27K)

I bet it's a lot to take in.

The Power Broker by Robert Caro

Attached: 220px-The_Power_Broker_book_cover.jpg (220x331, 23K)

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 5K)