What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Flag-of-Spanish-Empire-1.jpg (750x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGeQAlJGfY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastorale_officium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas#Inter_Caetera_1456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanus_Pontifex#Colonialism
lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/cultura/2015/06/26/esclavos-cuba-fueron-sustituidos-colonos-gallegos/0003_201506G26P38996.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They racemixed with the locals instead of enslaving/purging them.

Most women were banned from coming to New Spain, iirc. If they had outbred the natives, we would not have goblinos today. Spain WHY

Carlos IV

The Spanish colonial empire is a textbook exemple of "biting off more than you can chew"

They brought so much gold that their economy collapsed. I think it's the only time in history that nation's economy collapsed because they had too much money. Anyhow, recession hit and basically Spain has been in a recession since.

From being the most feared empire in the world, now Spain is dealing with autistic regionalists

Attached: cuckalonia.jpg (962x629, 387K)

Spain is also literally more cucked than Sweden or England imo

No

just your country is far worse in every way than the most degenerate thing you can find on Spain, so stfp mutt

yes you are, you literally have feminists trying to use the x if a word sounds so patriarchal LMAO for example nosotrxs haha

It was the silver that was the issue, but this is mostly correct. The ore being imported fucked up all of Europe because the silver circulating was akin to hyperinflation.

>Latinx
>Nosotrxs
wew lad...

No but we are trying fully hard

accepting the dire nature of your countrys circumstance is the first step to finding a solution, user

I was wondering if that shit would spread. It's so fucking retarded, their proposal would completely fuck up all Romance languages.

The British didnt kick them out to form a Pure Anglo North America.

Attached: Bandera_de_Nueva_Irlanda_(MB).png (1000x500, 44K)

I wish we could give you guys back Puerto Rico desu.

they put their nation's interests over god's interests, if your a nation founded on absolute traditional catholic monarchism, you better play by god's rules/laws or he'll punish you and abandon you.

It isn't mainstream at all. People laugh at them. Even the few ones who do it can't get it right, look:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGeQAlJGfY0

The first Spaniards who went over to the Americas were enslaving and working the natives to death. Then a fucking Priest went back to Spain and gave a report of what he saw, and the government passed the New Laws so they'd be treated better.

Literally the Jews. Read up on Marranos and on the Portuguese Jews in Iberia. The Sephardim are originated there! (((They))) cut off the gold flow basically.
Spain has had a Jew problem pretty much forever, and only during Franco was there much of an antisemitic zeitgeist in contemporary Spain.

In other words, Jews.

Franco let the jews to come back to spain and he also helped moroccan jews to immigrate to israel

>but muh hitler signed the haavara agreement!
>but muh hitler brought back jews to his camps in germany!
Oh come on. He just wanted them to work or make aliyah just like Uncle Wolf. Why is the Blue Division not mentioned in the same breath? The political situation for Spain being allied ideologically with the Axis but also bound by treaty to the United States was tense.
Defending kikes is a faux pas anyway, but just sayin'

It could have been great a world full of pure spaniards instead we mixed with you, fuck...

Attached: 571741[1].jpg (1024x683, 114K)

Despite race-mixing, Spaniards were still the dominant race in the colonies. Be it the 'peninsulares' (boirn in Spain) or be it the 'criollos' (born in America, but with full Spanish blood).
Race-mixing wasn't much of a problem whatsoever.

As for slavery... well, ask that to the Church. They were against enslaving the locals, so it's because of them that we had to use Negroes instead. That was indeed a problem.

Why do spaniards like to call us ""tiraflechas"" :(

Es por las risas , xD dont take it to serious

>mfw it took me a while to realize that isn't Lucas Vazquez on the right

o-or... is it..?

Either way, I will never refer to American countries by their rebel names.

They are all still part of El Imperio Español as far as I am concerned.

I agree

this is a map for the island of new ireland... in the pacific...

>you can't enslave the locals
>but you can enslave the negroes
What was the logic of this at the time?

I guess they weren't considered human.

south America's run by absolute traditional catholic monarchism, north America's run by heretical "Christians" and freemasonic revolutionists.

bump

Napoleon invaded spain.

Well, it seems missionaries dealing with the Natives considered they had soul, so that they were pagans and had to be converted.

On the opposite, Negroes were not considered humans whatsoever. Having no soul, there was no problem enslaving them.

(((Freemasons)))
/thread

Attached: 1530750961278.jpg (620x427, 45K)

Concerning Native Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastorale_officium

Concerning Kara Boga (before meeting the Amerindians)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas#Inter_Caetera_1456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanus_Pontifex#Colonialism

last attempt

Your countryman already said the correct answer. in

But one of the most eye-cancer giving this I ever noticed is 'Chic@s' being used in professional context, like for instance on the homepage of a university. It makes me cringe every fucking time.

You are indians. Indian throw arrows. It's not racist though. Why do you call us gallegos?

>Why do you call us gallegos?
only with the jokes , and thats not really racist

A daily reminder that Galicians are slaves with blue eyes or celtic slaves.
> Al parecer se quedaron en los palenques [refugio de los esclavos escapados], no sabían que podían volver a Galicia. A estos gallegos les llaman los esclavos ojiazules, porque eran blancos con los ojos azules. Eran puros celtas, dicen en La Habana.

>«A estos gallegos les llamaban los esclavos ojiazules, eran puros celtas, dicen los cubanos»
in lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/cultura/2015/06/26/esclavos-cuba-fueron-sustituidos-colonos-gallegos/0003_201506G26P38996.htm

Too many things, no idea. I'd wager Napoleon is up there in the list.

Not sure how one would go about measuring that but I think we are. Cucked by our government and the King, the government itself cucked and held hostage to the autonomous communities and the EU, Birthrates among the lowest in the world, we are at the peak of the current economic cycle and still enjoy these +15% unemployment figures. Our youth idle and aimless and mostly careless or commie. Our industry is gone, companies worth anything sold to foreigners or made subsidiary to bigger foreign conglomerates. And yet our society still willing and ready to whore itself out to anyone or any idea. And nothing to fall back into, all rural life gone or dying, church as an institution leaves a lot to be desired and modern Catholicism warrants nothing. Defeatism and self-hatred is rampant in our society, and I understand that (this post is just more of that duh), but it spells our doom. Instead of lashing out at others we lash out at ourselves, and we'd rather go out with a whimper, not a bang. Eventually we'll be another cog in the EU superstate.

I like our family culture, many of our social quirks, the regions and their landscapes and climates and historical backgrounds and so on but as the idea of modern Spain goes I find very little to be proud of. Only way I see out of this is breaking the country apart peacefully, maybe into some kind of loose confederation and let everyone compete against each other. Let them be proud of their local identities and languages so that they have something to fight for again. I wish I were wrong but I think the idea of Spain as a whole has little future, unless one of the "halves" exterminates the other and forces everyone to walk along the same path.

Attached: el sueño de la razón.jpg (620x930, 338K)

>or commie.
not a bad thing...well it depends

The celts unlike the iberians didnt know how to read neither write , and had far less underveloped cities but it in the end it didn even matter, romans conquered the whole peninsula xD

Well, not sure what you're picturing but they're mostly young dissatisfied urbanites, not exactly fighting partisans.

Attached: 1513608195182.jpg (454x720, 37K)

la izquierda española murio en 1939 :/
la de ahorita solo es de carton

Decadence after the Spanish Armada's infamous defeat.

Finding a literal mountain made of silver and then failing to take steps to deal with inflation.

Attached: 4ea2fbb6f8e3228c8a0807bc1edf29c3-d3j7hun.png (701x375, 281K)

El empire shall rise again

are you mark?

It was our dead man's switch in case we got Maine'd
And boy, we got Maine'd hard

What do you mean Maine'd

very funny javier

i think he is refering to a false flag to start the spanish american war

Oh, right. Well, we lost that one in the long run, we got stuck with Puerto Ricans and Flips. We'd have to pay Spain to take it back, I imagine.

Yes, for example there is a movement in puerto rico that wants to be part of spain, while in cuba fidel castro always wanted to have good relations with spain, even when franco was there LOL

>Yes, for example there is a movement in puerto rico that wants to be part of spain
Take them back Spain. Please. I insist!

>tfw no Spaniard gf :(

Attached: LlambrichSilvia.jpg (666x998, 94K)

Negroes had no souls you dickhead. Holy God why the fuck are americans so illiterate? even me as a 9th world monkey know Negroe's place.

Sorry, no refunds
Enjoy your purchase

fug
>tfw we can't force them to be independent either

Civil wars on top of civil wars on top of civil wars on top of civil wars for so many years that we run out of money.
If you mean the whole trans Miss Spain, then, well, it just so happened that fate decided Spain had to be the leftist hellhole in the Mediterranean, I guess.

Attached: 1456927682451.png (700x700, 749K)

>Civil wars on top of civil wars on top of civil wars on top of civil wars for so many years that we run out of money.

But again, it was the inflation that killed you.

Due to dumping thousands of tons of freshly mined silver into circulation without pegging taxes to inflation.

Attached: cerro-potosi.jpg (862x650, 187K)

For once, the harsh control over commerce that made British and Dutch smugglers to appear like the good guys in the eyes of the elites and bourgeoisie of Buenos Aires and Montevideo.

The Anglos and Swamp niggers sold us nice shit and for a fair price even for a smuggler. You guys didn't even considered Creoles as equals to Peninsular Spaniards.
Centuries of resentment built off.

And then when the bloody pirates invaded us, you deemed us not worthy of a bigger effort to save, and we ended up saving ourselves in what was a HUGE propaganda victory for the rebels, even tho it was actually a patriot victory.

Attached: British invasions.jpg (720x480, 77K)

>And then when the bloody pirates invaded us

In 1982...

Attached: 1200px-DN-SC-87-05770.jpg (1200x814, 191K)

Nah my nigga, this time it ended up right for us.
Yet again we behaved like gentlemen with the British POWs and no one ever considers that when calling us niggers.
Nigger don't take POWs, see Haiti.

Attached: Invasiones Inglesas.png (293x787, 184K)

Not sending Hispanic qts on the boat with the men.

This didn't happen.

Attached: 1492193639.png (864x576, 53K)

Nigga, the Americas in the 16th century were a hard place to live.
But yes, by the 17th they should have develop a mandatory women quota.

Attached: tfw no damisela gf.jpg (958x1074, 229K)

Inflation doesn't kill people.
Inflation doesn't destroy national identity.
Inflation doesn't create separatism.

bump

Attached: 1523036968560.png (2000x1333, 338K)

Why can't Spaniards and mestizos put the past behind us and get along?

we dont really hate each other i think

Seems like every fucking Spain thread talks more about why they didn't kill the indians or how how horrible mestizos are instead of talking about how to improve their current situation. Seems like it.

thats why i asked here why they call us tiraflechas in a pejorative way, or sudacas

Tiraflechas is how Spanirds called archers during the American conquest, so the name managed to stick around to this day.

but you used it as an insult against us

>us
Against natives, yes, and if you are a native, you have no business with Spain.

>You have no business with Spain
Except their entire fucking history lmao

They mostly despise us but if you're white looking you'll do well with them.

Source: lived in Spain for months

>They mostly despise us
yeah and at the same time, they pretend they like us

WTF is with your flag, weirdo?
move to another place please.