BRITBONG YES! you got a license for that Diet Coke

Attached: 36744860_2151899491504193_3194583789862912_n.jpg (720x960, 57K)

A good way to encourage youth shoplifting I suppose
Not like they have police who can stop it

Attached: illust_57006085_20180704_141322.png (989x1200, 940K)

you're posting a meme from 2016

are aussies always so slow?

>high caffeine content

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (595x341, 151K)

is this real, cmon uk step it up

What the fuck is a "high caffeine drink" and why/where is it being restricted to people over 16?

Don't have a stroke, Bin that Coke

Kek

Attached: assaulttoys.jpg (500x375, 88K)

No. The "ban" isn't law either. It's just what some shops decided to do for all this sugar bullshit. Coke and all them aren't affected, it's for more the energy drinks like Red Bull & Monster.

>fazer

Shouldn't it say phaser?

>you're posting a meme from 2016
2018 Abdul

it means energy drinks, it has fuck all to do with coke dummy.
also pic related, oh look, Aussies btfo lelelel it must be true because there's a pic and everything

Attached: plasticknives.jpg (720x960, 52K)

oi! where tha fuk is ur fukin coke loicense bruva? off to scotland yard wif yahs

do bongs realise they live in a nanny state like USA?

youdontsay.jpg
thanks for telling us that water is wet

>OI YUR RONG M8 WE KIN STILL BOI COKE WIFOUT AN' ID, INNIT? ONLY APPLIES TO SIPPY ZIPPIES LOIKE RED BUHL 'N MONSTAH.
>As OP's image clearly depicts the ban APPLYING TO COKE PRODUCTS

The abso-fucking-lute state of the UK, ladies and gentlemen

Attached: have you seen chef.jpg (203x224, 13K)

I've mean: does the general public acknowledge that fact, or even support it? Here in Belgium most civilians just accept the ANPR cameras (checks number plates) as normal and even ''needed'. It disgusts me so much but most people here don't even care. It doesn't get much safer than fucking Flanders

so then my pic applies to plastic knifes in Australia by your logic.

so then your people know it and put up with it, the problem is people are thick, those that do care are left voiceless because all political parties, media, newspapers and such are all owned by libcucks.

>He says, memeing, while in his country you literally can't buy a fucking SPOON without an ID

Go ask Muhammad to take a little off the top of your neck, holy shit-- oh, wait, do you have your asking license first?

>literally can't buy a fucking SPOON without an ID
just because you say something doesn't make it true you know
maybe you should stop getting your 'facts' off Jow Forums
inb4 pic of some kid who was asked for his ID to buy spoons by a dopey old cow on a till at Tesco who then apologised for their error (the bit you yanks always leave out).

that's actually a decent thing, they won't let kids try to buy stuff that is bad for their health

>kid on the cover
>over 18
kek

Do you have a loicense for that post?

Attached: Cuck.png (2480x3508, 921K)

>posts another fake pic
you're such a fucking pleb

I was at least hoping there would be a website

>What the fuck is a "high caffeine drink"
A Drug

>pol hates degeneracy
>pol hates any anti-degeneracy laws

Attached: 1478866135735.jpg (704x1024, 78K)

Nanny state where I can buy an ar bitchboy

I don’t know what an ar bitchboy is but I don’t think I want one any way.

>I don't like someone else's lifestyle choice
>it must be made illegal then

Attached: 1454125459979.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

Do you know what's funny Jow Forums? 10 years ago, a 16 year old could walk into a shop of any kind and purchase cigarettes. Now though, a 16 year old is barely trusted with a caffeinated soft drink.

If the Inbetweeners was set in 2018, Will would be haggling with the bartender over four cans of diet Red Bull instead of four pints of lager. All because he watches Jamie Oliver with the missus at home and thinks a voluntary ban would be good for the kids.

Attached: DbJTQyBVAAEHnVq.png (560x560, 216K)

why did you choose a picture of a gay anime boy?