OPERATION BRING IT DOWN

Alright Bongs, you have a golden opportunity to redeem yourselves. As you know, a less than flattering (goddamn insult if you ask me) balloon made in the likeness of the greatest US President in history is going to be flying over London during his visit.

Operation BRING IT DOWN, if you choose to accept, is to by any means neccessary, bring down that balloon. Make it happen!

Attached: 1509628770293.png (829x721, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/04/uk-reportedly-tells-trump-cannot-meet-with-brexit-architect-nigel-farage.amp.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-life-prison-disemboweling-girlfriend-article-1.3383393
youtu.be/80kDn4vit_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thot patrol

Stop being so butthurt, it's just a balloon.

thread deleted in 5,4,3...

This is a war nigger. Give off your lazy bing ass and do something.

>a balloon
>THIS IS A WAR
>a balloon

Attached: image.jpg (356x374, 68K)

Brutal.
What did he do with her after, keep fucking?

"Reaches inside her bowels"?

What????

Doubt it. What is there to fuck when the intestinal track is coming out of the vagina?

Well better give up then you pansy faggot.

REDEEM YOURSELVES

No one is butthurt. Bringing it down is fun and funny.

what ISNT there?

>implies balloons were never used in war

Attached: corpse.jpg (750x550, 84K)

*intestinal tract

you sure he didn't pull it out through her anus? I think it'd be orders of magnitude easier.

Sick fuck.

Attached: 220px-Rick_Scott_(cropped).jpg (220x271, 13K)

>operation chimp out like niggers over a fucking balloon

Attached: 1524376291953.jpg (501x697, 104K)

You can't expect much from a country who eats bread with bread and calls it a toast sandwich tbqh

Attached: An_image_of_a_toast_sandwich,_shot_from_the_side.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

I don't know. I imagine trying to grab the inner lining of a greasy asshole would be difficult.

If Bongs do this it will top HWNDU by a long shot. Do it boys. Throw the tea overboard

How is that even possible?

Do you sit by and let Jamal rape your family too, because you might chimp out like a nigger?

Attached: ebby2.jpg (268x200, 18K)

TFW dozens of MAGAtards cry about a mean balloon and spent hundreds of hours plotting how to get rid of it, but are totally impotent to do anything about it.

Cry harder, you butthurt, salty little special snowflakes. And fuck your feelings, you cunts.

Attached: lolol.jpg (472x315, 26K)

This. We aren't 'triggered' by the balloon it seems laughably cringe as fuck. We just know that destroying it would definitely trigger lefty communists.

>flying a tiny balloon for 2 hours during a multi-day visit
>this is equatable to people being raped

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

It's why we call these cucks "Trumpanzees." They're like little retarded howler monkeys.

JFC, you faggots are triggered like nothing I've ever seen. Hootin' and hollerin' and all mad and butthurt. It's quite a sight to behold. Your impotent tears of rage are quite nourishing and delicious.

>tells us to get over it
>still hasn't got over the losss in 2016

this thread

Attached: XxD.jpg (517x768, 331K)

You’re a fucking idiot if you think this is actually something anyone eats, anywhere

Is that pic some sort of shop you made?

This man gets it.

Attached: 1509572895632.jpg (394x600, 39K)

Story of picture for those curious
>fucking drunk gf
>so drunk she calls out ex name
>she faints (drunk)
>guy slowly works his way up from hands to bottle to fist+arm ripping out her insides
>she’s rip by then, police come
>guy blames rough sex lol

>OP pic
What.
The.
Fuck.

The balloon is funnier desu

It is, because you're a pussy that likes being fucked.

Typical honkey behavior.

I'm not shocked by anything that happens in the UK nowadays
You're even worse than Germany

Attached: 1530626484085.jpg (350x335, 27K)

'Woman in OP's pic is pretty butthurt.

Lol
Shia Labeouf said 'it's just a flag'

It's not about 'being' butthurt, it's about causing butthurt. & for the lulz too of course.

See

No the balloon is the same old single joke they have used since the start - "lolol orange something something twitter small hands".

Bursting it on the other hand will have the Guardian screaming for weeks.

lol i helped fund it

Idiots and their money...

Yes. That's what I want to see. I want to see the left fucking riot and break shit because someone busted a fucking balloon.

It's how we arw guaranteed to keep winning.

pls my sides

Attached: Xd all.jpg (533x388, 177K)

what am I reading here?

I've seen his face many times before

classic subhuman shit

In the few rare instances where white people engage in nigger like behavior, then sure.

Operation bust a balloon to enrage the coons.

Attached: hellfire.jpg (500x281, 22K)

That's the right idea. This ain't for politics, this is for the keks and to make other fags butthurt

white?

>no Obama balloon
Obama fucking hated brit bongs

Date?
Hypothetically a thrown javelin would be enough to take it right down.

Using a drone might work.

why settle for simple mischief when you can bring down the entire system?

this. sadiq might actually cry

Sounds like a really fucked up april fools article.

people donated a sum of 18k for making this balloon
this probably will be the thing that would set Jow Forums on history

Eyesocket.

Because I don't have a standing army.

Or a BB/Pellet gun.

>A south Florida man charged with murdering his girlfriend admitted to disemboweling her with his bare hands after she twice cried out her ex-husband's name during sex, police said.

>Self-admitted "monster" Fidel Lopez, 24, said he flew into a drunken rage after she cried out the other man's name during rough sex inside of their Sunrise apartment's closet early Sunday morning, according to a police report obtained by the Sun Sentinel.

>In extremely disturbing details, police say Lopez admitted to shattering a sliding glass door, punching holes into a wall and ripping a closet door off its hinges.

>He then returned to 31-year-old Maria Nemeth, who was lying unconscious on the floor, and proceeded to sexually mutilate her -- first with various objects, then by inserting his arm into her, up to his elbow.

>Once inside he said he proceeded to rip out part of her intestines.

>When police arrived at the home, they found him crying for help next to her naked body. Blood and bodily tissue covered the floor and walls. A bottle of tequila and sliced limes were seen in the kitchen.

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I say use a drone with a string attached and at the end of the srting is a cactus

Why should we do anything?
Trump can eviscerate Sadiq Khan with a 10 word tweet.
So just sit back and watch the show faggot.

its for the memes
imagine if that fucking balloon goes down

at least he got some slices of lime

Attached: 1526556337565.jpg (372x402, 31K)

Jow Forums IS SPREADING INTO REALITY! A fucking balloon? Only in my most feverish, Melania in a furry costume fuck fantasies could I have thought of something this fucking retarded. This looks like something out of a bad 80's Porky's film. I shouldn't feel like the most sane person here.

Attached: Sad.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Come on Britain. Sharpen up a butter knife attach it to a drone and slice that thing up just to piss off that faggot mayor. It'll be funny.

Because of shit like this:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/04/uk-reportedly-tells-trump-cannot-meet-with-brexit-architect-nigel-farage.amp.html

Because the UK is scared of Trump, his followers, and the potential to shake that fucking rock to it's core.

Using a drone to deliver and ignite a small shard of magnesium would be a good way to pull it off without risking the drone's destruction and capture.
The magnesium would burn through the material easy.

Attaching a spike and allah snackbaring the drone into the balloon might not work depending on several factors.

>Jow Forums user uses a "laser" to take out the "death star"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 7.03.09 PM.png (640x334, 260K)

If this gets pulled off, it would be like HWNDU x 100000000

Do it UK. Do it.

What's insane about taking down a thousands of dollars balloon that is meant to be a government sanctioned insult?

And doing it with something a fraction of the cost?

Do it britbongs. Bring it down.

Oh damn.
I forgot, there are high powered lasers on the market now.
One of those would absolutely pierce the balloon and take it down in little time. And the best part is, nobody would know who did it.

Slingshots would work nicely too

a chance at the world stage with this one lads. been a while since anything really good happened around here.

Attached: jake.gif (500x248, 457K)

Get on sourcing one. If you don't do it yourself, post the info here for others.

p sure you need a laser license type 4 for those

Just notified, lets say, military intelligence and said back, its a go!

Sit back and get your popcorn!

Attached: image.jpg (1089x1936, 94K)

It needs to be tampered with before it goes into the air. British and American security will not allow anyone with pellet guns or drones during the events.

Just be sure to aim for just outside of the seams. That is where the greatest amount of stress is relative that is not reinforced relative to the thickness of the fabric

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure that lasers are one thing you *don't* need a license for here.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-life-prison-disemboweling-girlfriend-article-1.3383393

nigga fucked one less subhuman cuban i suppose

Should tear this guy to pieces and feed him to pygmis.

sounds like

Attached: tricky trollster.png (2536x1484, 302K)

roids

a good idea

Attached: tricky trollster2.png (1596x2200, 256K)

someone should ask /sci/ to crunch numbers on what wattage laser would be required to melt plastic from 1KM away.

there is a shitton of videos regarding about making powerful lasers on youtube

Burger in the UK here.

Attached: 20180704_115543.jpg (5312x2988, 3.02M)

>FLORIDA MAN!

I can't imagine how this meme never caught on when it's so precise.

Too serious, I suppose. Needs more Womp Womp.

I have a class 7 electronics permit, it covers me for any kind of laser device, drone or rape alarm. Sadly it's still a hate crime to activate the rape alarm if the undocumented sexual partner is muslim or black.

Hey rabbi

Attached: 1525931526731.gif (320x332, 2.49M)

because it is not rocket science you fucks. easy as fuck. all about light reflection and using a proper laser diode

OK, but the best plan is the simplest, cheapest, and easiest to pull off one. Remember that it has to be carried out by a grab bag group of random anons and at fairly short notice.

No Guns, No Knives?

Still haven't banned microwaves tho?

youtu.be/80kDn4vit_w