Why you hate Blacks

>Discussing crime statistics with gf
>Asks, "user, do all anons on 4chin hate nogz?"
>shefinallyasks.jpg

So give it to us 4chin, what is your political views on race, and do you hate blacks? if so, why? Please reply with a video that best describes your reason why you are now a raciss asshole.

Attached: 5wXV7yo.jpg (1862x2409, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tMN90HIjPmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't say the N-word. Please apologize.

>I
learn to fucking read

I don't hate them because they're black I hate them because they're an uncivilized gang of apes. I lived around them most of my life. If the people who Sprout all this bullshit about we're holding you down have never stepped into a ghetto and realized how fucking shity some of these people fucking are. Sorry don't have a vid to post

That' don't change anything whity.

thanks for reply

we just wanna hear reasons why, if you always were or became that way over time, and if you had a related video

I got your video right here nigger

Attached: 1371704894540.gif (233x360, 1.09M)

Nog? I thought the N word was nigger.

Attached: 1530815397719.jpg (640x647, 58K)

I do not hate blacks anymore than I hate chimpanzees. Pretending that blacks can and will behave the same as whites is similar to pretending chimpanzees can. Obviously the difference is not nearly as stark but clearly it is on the same continuum. Nothing good comes from having blacks live among us. They should live with their own kind. Would I hate free roaming chimpanzees because I thought the number of people badly bitten or killed by them was unacceptably high? No, I would just strongly counsel that we get rid of them.

hate for evil acts is justified
people do bad things and its ok to hate those bad things
the difference between lefties and us is that lefties think we are bad people who do things
while we think lefties are people who do bad things
the exception is the pedophile luciferians
IQ is key to criminality
the 85 sweet spot means that nogs are more likely to conduct criminality

Attached: cannibalafricans.webm (512x288, 927K)

i don't know why i hate blacks
oh yeah, it's because they look and smell like ass

Attached: moonman.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Attached: 1punch.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: kitynogs.webm (202x360, 441K)

Attached: nigsattkladychurch.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

Attached: homeinvasion4.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Attached: motorcross7.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

they have to go back

Attached: nigpackattack.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

because i am a bigot incel spec ops hacker hired by putin to put the evil cheeto hitler in your office and genocide all gays

if we didnt see these types of savage things daily we wouldnt worry about things like worrying about keeping up defenses around them
look at the videos of south africa and how white live locked up in their prison homes surrounded by security

Attached: NIGGERSBURNAWHITE.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

I don't hate blacks, per se. I despise their behavior and subculture which glorifies crime, violence, and an abrogation of personal responsibility. For those that can behave like civilized human beings, I'm tolerant, but I still don't want to live among them.

I became this way over time. Anyone who is intellectually honest will eventually come to the same conclusion.

They have the desire of gibs in their dna.

They don't understand the concept of property and morals, thus if given the chance, they will steal whatever is valuable e.g. I'm 20 and my last 3 maids stole money, clothes, shoes, old wallets etc. When you confront them about, they either burst into tears with a dindu speech justifying it or chimpout at being caught and bring race into it or some weak ass shit.

They have an inability in the majority where they lack self control with drinking, thus becoming racist pricks thinking they own the place which leads to fights etc.

Low IQ along with the fact they have a shitty culture who h is why their kids ends up stabbing people here before they even turn 5( carte blanch did an episode on it.)...

In the social side of things: refined blacks are fine around whites if brought up right, but if around other blacks:
> You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take the nigger out of the African.

Attached: dullmachete0.webm (480x720, 2.78M)

Attached: neighborswholoveyou.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

tfw no gf

also niggers are dangerous and belong on a different continent

Attached: blkbabysitter.webm (480x360, 835K)

Attached: nigeducaation1.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

>goddamn
little less gruesome, im looking for introductory videos :)

Attached: 1526594221168.jpg (505x960, 177K)

whats not to love?

Attached: asianvictim.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Attached: calaisafricans2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: afric.webm (422x338, 2.67M)

Attached: blkabortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

Post jobs that turn you into a race realist:
>tow truck driver
youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ

Attached: FE3598A6-A0B2-4891-B246-F033302EB56B.jpg (1242x670, 625K)

Attached: cellphones.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Attached: 1514696012671.gif (250x251, 1.58M)

I only hate them because they hate me. Ignoring the fact that they hate me wouldn’t do anything positive for me.

I hate fat people, I hate stupid people and I hate niggers. The fat, stupid nigger is the worst combo on the planet and we have tens of millions of them.

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

Attached: tire.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

We wouldn't hate them if they all went to Africa and never returned. Just saying.

Attached: tires.webm (198x360, 2.05M)

Attached: theivingnigger.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: somaliItaly.webm (398x224, 2.41M)

Attached: parisstreet.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

niggers belong into a zoo desu
tell me how would feel if you walk down the street and a chimpanzee comes your way

I shared a dorm room with a nog but that one was a PhD in physics and was white by any other name, so that was a thing. But otherwise I don't hate blacks because of their skin, just because they live in atrocious conditions and for love of god they don't assimilate.

Nope. I hate criminals, though. Well, not 'hate' -- just 'dislike intensely enough to not want them in my vicinity at any point in time'. Past indiscretions are acceptable IF AND ONLY IF actual changes have been made adn that lifestyle is actively eschewed.

But blacks who don't fit the above criteria (and whites, and Indians, and Muslims, and...) are fine. I don't expect them to 'act white' until 'act white' means 'follow laws', either - just don't be a fucking criminal out to harm me or others.

maybe this?

Attached: 1514413491910.jpg (768x569, 70K)

Fuck off nigger.

so work out how a 12% minority can manage these numbers?
then figure that most are males so less then 6% make those numbers

Attached: ratios.png (640x1080, 642K)

It's "African American culture" and hatred for it is learned through experience. Show me a white person who has not a bit of hatred in his heart for any black person and I'll show you a white guy who's probably from Vermont or so far up in his ivory tower that he's never had to deal with real hood rats.

But like I said, it's culture, not skin color.

Living near D.C. there are a lot of African immigrants here. They're pretty much always cool as shit. And they don't like "African Americans" either. They come from a totally different culture and most came to America with a plan to get ahead and they are working on it and doing it. They think African Americans are lazy, dangerous, reckless shits and on average they aren't wrong.

"African American" is like the black version of "redneck" except 10x worse and way more widespread.

Attached: 1395723979960.jpg (225x225, 12K)

The really sad red pill about basketball americans is that at one time they weren't as bad on the whole. Segregation wasn't nearly as hateful as people make it out to be. The real truth is that we just don't fucking belong in the same civilizations. We're not the same people. Trying to force either of use to act the same or live the same is a deeper and profound cruelty. It's not their fault either. Assholes like johnson systematically set them up for failure. The problem with fixing it now is that the black community is kinda like that one shitbag cousin everybody has. Sure he's nice at public functions, but you know not to loan him money and not to let him crash at your place.

I don't hate Black People, I hate niggers. It just unfortunate that there are more niggers than normie blacks. We have a normie black guy that works for us. He is not a low IQ nigger. He comes into work, and works all day and then leaves. He uses AutoCAD. I had to work on his computer one day and ever since he has worked there, he never opened the web browser. That means he works and doesn't sit there reading the internets. We have had some niggers work for us out in the shop and they were insufferable to work around. It was almost like having to retrain them everyday. I also hate white niggers too.

I hate no one based on race but on their values, the average black values here in Texas varies from admirable to barbaric in nature, native Africans are chill af normally. The worst are wiggers and the 2nd generation Hispanics.

I don't hate blacks. There's nothing emotional about it. Race is real and those real distinctions are the difference between civilization and Detroitification.

Why is it always "hate" focused? Is this the result of some sort of mass programming?

i dont give a shit aout them if they are elsewhere, i just dont want billions of them in my cointry stealing my shit and raping women and children.

and act like it, just as a cherry on top

I hate niggers. Black people are okay a lot of the time.

black people are just like everyone else :^)

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

yeah but a lot of people smell like ass
lesbians and all arabs smell like ass to.
Blacks are violent, they're born without that natural off switch.

All those white people and not one with a gun to mow those niggers down. I am dissapoint

I hate niggers, not black people.

black people aren't the problem. it's the jews that used their jewy intelligence to figure out all of the negative predispositions of black people and then created the conditions to degenerate black people into a problem. black people are victims too. we are all victims of the elites and the jews. they stir the hornets nest and then unleash it on their host countries

OP here.

no, i was specifically asking for why you believe they are a different race, and if you hate them, as a lot seem to do, why and how did it come to that point for you? and share vid if it relates for you. the thread's subject is literally
>Why you hate Blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=tMN90HIjPmY

#NotAllBrackPeopar