>women can't be good lead-

how come the strongest, most conservative, least PC, most anti-commie and based party in latin america is led by a asian woman?

Attached: JP5rMq[1].png (360x312, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/frances-first-mixed-race-joan-arc-hit-torrent-racist-abuse/
gab.ai/tv/watch/18133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women can't lead. They can however, be the figurehead of a movement.

Pic related.

Attached: Joan of arc.jpg (1480x832, 109K)

but in this case she btfo her brother and is the actual leader of the party, not like that evita cunt in argentina

To be more precise, "woment can't lead" usually refers to combat.

Other than that, it is a bit odd, seeing as there should be no evolutionary reason for them to do so. Does she have kids?

Attached: Anime2.jpg (506x543, 133K)

amazingly, since most women leaders are evil spinsters, yes

Attached: 5a4151f7676ad[1].jpg (620x356, 41K)

She's fucked up here, she's just the opposition leader and she's not going to win any election because media portraits her as the devil, probably in the next elections she's going to lose all her influence.

i mean, she keeps losing presidential elections but she's still growing (very little, around 1% from 2011 to 2016 on the second round, but from 23 to 39 on the first) and goes very well in legislative elections + she has an iron grip on her party and didnt even spare her brother or cuck out to help her father

Nah, she has no probability to win, the left already fucked, the cocktails, lavajato and his father. I think in the next elections Guzmán is going to appear as a right side candidate and will deplace her and the apra.

which guzman? (not peruvian btw)

Also having a bunch of monkeys in the congress is even worse, there are problems inside her party like the albertistas and galarreta fucked the situation even more with his media law.

B L E A C H E D

oh, julio guzman, the radical centrist

you mean not giving public money to the media? thats based

what are outliers

Julio Guzmán, he was a candidate in the last elections who portrait himself as a center-right politician. But he couldn't win because there was a problem with the inscription of his political party, he said he will run for president the next time also he's clean.

Attached: noticia-infoencuestastacna.jpg (720x405, 108K)

seems possible

at least no leftist

but can you imagine how libtards would cry if it was keiko x kenji on the second round?

Attached: LCizI3[1].png (563x617, 50K)

I know but before that the media was asking him for the buying of mini bars and tvs for the parliment (they portraited it like if they were buying them to watch the world cup) and he said that and media took that out of context.

did that law pass btw? hope it did, the media needs to be defunded. Its not only immoral to keep funding fake news, but these cunts tend to be extremely biased and nation-wrecking

I know, that would be fun to see but the left controls the media. Kenji has the only probability to win something but not as the president.

Alberto Fujimori was the greatest statesmen of the 20th century.

Don't believe me? Look him up.

is guzman based?

when it comes to latin america he and pinochet were by far among the best desu, hard to find other people who were better

Yes but the gouverment took the law as if it was for removing the freedom of speech.

No, he's libtard Barnechea is the only option but he didn't ate the chicharrón

Attached: 093409_107829.jpg (439x247, 29K)

He killed so many commies, it was beautiful.

as long as its the law of the land and not vetoed it can be salvaged

the media is so full of shit
>oh if you dont give me gibs so i can subvert everything you try to do you're removing freedom of speech

bunch of cunts

is he a libtard like PPK or like Trudeau?

>Fujimori the commie-slaying samurai
Has a nice ring to it.

Attached: 1515325444650.jpg (628x627, 118K)

Like PPK, he's probably going to let more venezuelans get in.

You guys never heard of sanchez cerro.

Attached: 558x367.jpg (558x367, 48K)

The Japanese love him, say he dindu nuffin

That's not Joan of arc, this is!

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000155276332-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqPaklVsXGP6veV0akHna2g53G-oMqd7JJS4_RoPtsL1M.jpg (961x601, 83K)

Who?

Attached: 1530817866776.jpg (445x365, 21K)

>how come the strongest, most conservative, least PC, most anti-commie and based party in latin america is led by a asian woman?
Because only conservative women are actually fit for leadership (as much as a woman can be). Kike feminists can't celebrate it as a victory for gender bullshit so they have to win through different means

Pic related is more likely to be the 1st female president than any of those Marxists across the isle

Attached: elise-stefanik.jpg (650x977, 196K)

Lady who is part African, part polish who was chosen to partake as Joan of Arc in Frances annual celebration of the lady.

France cucked almost to Sweden's level.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/frances-first-mixed-race-joan-arc-hit-torrent-racist-abuse/

What does she do? I'm not familiar with this lady

peruvian politics on Jow Forums wtf is this ?

We, colombia and chile are the least shitholes in latin-america.

Peruvian politics is one of the least cucked in South America and I heard you guys were gonna castrate rapists and pedos

i know we are, but still most people i talk to online don't even know where Peru is on a map.

good.

Colombia is not giving me good signs, that fag Petro got too far on the elections and their youth seems to be increasingly vucked, while Chile is full of feminist sluts and their left is becoming more and more sjw

And we're going to give them life imprisonment.

>life imprisonment
>TFW that's unconstitutional in my country
feels bad man

At least here people are starting to get redpilled thanks to the arrival of the venezuelans, the left has no chance in the next elections and the candidate who gives a solution to the mass inmigration problem is going to win, so hopefully there will be a south american trump.

Who is that candidate?

i just hope we continue what we've been doing desu
>6% growth avg for 10 years :D

Hopefully Barnechea he's conservative, Kenji and Guzmán are both libtards.

Amazingly, Colombians and Mexicans seem to be impervious to it

>most conservative
Ha, PAN party banned mini skirts, abortions and Wonder bra for a while, they tried to stop the legalization of gay marriage, but failed because they were a minority.

Anaya was a libtard and PAN is weak and pathetic and centrist cucks

Because they didn't had to fight with commie terrorists, at least fujimori bombed the shit out of them.

>Lava-jato
What, really?

Tell me about it. Even journalists from other countries are doing this now.

Attached: 67CE0F6D-4BF7-4F18-9B25-A95BA484C415.jpg (499x500, 43K)

Well, Colombians did have to fight, but are still becoming commietards

Forgot to add this link to my comment. gab.ai/tv/watch/18133

Dude, my brother is married to a Peruvian and I STILL don't know where it is on a map. The whole of South America is "There Be Brown People Here, Some Are Cool" in my mental map.

ever heard of controlled opposition?
also ever heard of Janusz Korwin-Mikke, the least pc man in Europe. He speaks the truth and he doesn't care what others think.

Holy shit they made a fuss about that drunk hoe in Venezuela? Lmao pathetic

>What, really?
Marcelo gave her 500k for her campaigm in exchange of political favors.

Attached: 594de979a5bb4.jpg (950x475, 39K)

Not only that, but they lied and said Bolsonaro ran from her.

Well he's married, what did they expect, that he gave her the d?

> Why asian woman anti Communist

Because they actually lived and died under Communism and sure as hell don't want to endure that shit ever again.

>how come the strongest, most conservative, least PC, most anti-commie and based party in latin america is led by a asian woman?
Because asians know how to sell a product that white people will buy.

She's japanese.

She's nap and born and raised in Peru

>white people
>Peru

He's Europeanan tho

That woman that was asking Bolsonaro to hear what the drunk chick had to say is what I found stupid. I mean, she was trying to enter the men's toilet.

Maybe she identified as a girl (male)

Is anyone defending peruvian's rights to keep and bear arms?

well... it would make it easier to talk to emocrats so idk.
right learning woman will kill offf femenists (figureively) IMO

waitaminnit, that nose.

Nope since the 80's issue with armed commies. But you can still get a license to use fire weapons and from what i've heard it's easy to get if you don't have any police record

But can you carry?

Yup while they are not visible.

Based. Any restrictions due to caliber, number of guns and bullets, etc?

I think you have to declare each weapon that you have for security matters.

Attached: 350976210217-licencia-de-armas-okjpg.jpg (2040x4194, 1.84M)

>Expressar los motivos
That's were the danger is. Can they sent it if they think "kek I don't like ur reasons XD"?

I think you can apply again if they don't like your reasons.

so its "may issue"

may issue is shit, as long as the government decides to you have a factual ban

Peruvian ethnostate when

This is why I only date Asian women