Qanon: Project Chanology Part 2: Rise of the Triad

For the past couple weeks I’ve been following the insane bullshit from Qanon’s followers. As an originalfag who was one of the first posters on this entire site and witnessed Jow Forums get deleted two times in a row. I was here when Project Chanology happened almost a decade ago. Now looking back at it, my god it was fucking cringe worthy. However after seeing Qanon related threads and videos. I’ve come to the conclusion that the thing we’ve been fearing most has returned to haunt us. At first, I thought it could’ve been legitimate. However after seeing some major flaws in the so called “predictions” I was not surprised it was another LARP. However the fact thousands upon thousands of normalfags (mostly boomers) are eating this shit up is shocking. It’s gone so bad to the point it’s sorta becoming a cult. So this is why I want to discuss the problem with “Qanon” and his followers.

Attached: 95DD9900-01F9-4886-94BD-44B289FCDA3A.jpg (750x704, 372K)

>Trump is Q
Q is Trump
>Trump is Q
Q is Trump

But it is a secret!

Get a real job shill. We know the second you say boomer, you are basically admitting you are a paid shill.

Thanks for proving my point

Attached: F1F5B9AD-50EC-436C-A616-A4C0AEEDCD25.jpg (267x242, 34K)

>He calls out a balant LARP just that
>You must be a paid shill

Attached: B65591CA-6000-4B86-8282-5FCEE33F3F8E.png (800x729, 48K)

Any Q people at the Trump rally in Montana?

Kek. He worked so hard to avoid the reddit spacing and still got exposed.

Nobody takes you seriously with that memeflag, Hiro should’ve prevented the mods from bringing it back.

Eventually they will be closing in on their masters, so the funding of shills and other glow assets will stop.

Then they will go silent.

Q is just desperate Boomers hoping for justice that will never come.

The right-wing is full of ‘rising stars’ and QAnon is one of them.

>QAnon
>Jordan Peterson
>Ben Shapiro
>Richard Spencer

All very different figures and they are useful to a certain degree, however they all have serious connections with the enemy. They are mostly used to subvert the goals of the right and appropriate the accomplishments.

Glenn Beck is an older example.

how old are you newfag?

>Richard Spencer
Showed himself to be a CIA puppet after Unite the Right. He almost killed the nationalist uprising because of this.

>Ben Shapiro
Snot nosed kike who doesn’t mind America becoming a cesspool for mongrels as long as they’re based magapedes

>Jordan Peterstein
Literal conman who says that race doesn’t exist and that anybody who disagrees is a racist

As much as I like you bongs, you aren’t the brightest at times.

Attached: 60E139AA-1310-4E86-B350-715B36353982.jpg (1280x1092, 162K)

Q predicted this

What’s funny is that the same group that was targeting Edward Snowden a couple years back was also called “Q”

Attached: 29AB4885-62F8-4EEE-BD51-F47BF395019E.jpg (1024x768, 412K)

Another oldfag here.
I reject Q for the channiest of reasons:
because normies are into it.

A thousand times this, God damn it. I'm so sick of hearing it.

Attached: 7F268883-67AA-47DB-AD3B-BB7FD429A535.jpg (289x292, 37K)

Qanon is a MOSSAD propaganda team running damage control for the ZOG Emperor Trump.

Attached: Qanon BTFO 2.jpg (2086x2840, 1.28M)

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Attached: pepeautguiksdhmf.png (641x481, 142K)

Razzle dazzle me. Be the first user who says that Q is a Mossad psyop to actually back it up.

Activates my almonds.

Q is so cringy I am tempted to vote for leftests so these boomer faggots disappear.

>>boomers
>>my dad would laugh at the shit

Since when do Q-tards need anything backed up?

Only the JIDF would defend boomers...they are the last generation that allows Israel to exist. Israel dies with the boomers.

That's all you got, huh?

This should be moved to /x/ as all (((Q))) threads should.

Qucks are a religion now. Good luck trying to change the mind of rednecks cultists.

Fucking fags

Attached: 4D7C4356-9519-4E0A-AA96-6545DB461428.jpg (1125x801, 793K)

Here is a Q faggot

Attached: faggot.png (929x456, 143K)

Q predicted your mom

It's all you deserve...#trusttheplan

so what? even if its a larp people get redpilled about shit
dont follow it if you dont like it, the more antiq shilling there is the more legit it appears to me

>project chanology was a decade ago

Attached: 1504228311711.jpg (460x286, 97K)

Qanon is legit the best meme ever. Literally it’s been a leap from the very start but basedbois have been eating the shit up

>>project chanology was a decade ago
We are now the boomers

Does Q have a Twitter account or does he just post to 8ch?

It is probably the best meme to come from the boards in a long time. It's upstream of Alex Jones as far as agenda setting. So even if its disinfo, you can just take cues from it to craft reactionary positions and messaging as it filters down the line.

I really don't care if it's a larp or not. I really don't care if HRC goes to jail or not, I've never met her, she holds no power over me. Overall it shows the greater and greater reach of disinfo ops we posses.

I hate QAnon I know a shit ton of Boomers that are following this shit and believe that it's real. It feels like a Mossad operation and yet it's gained relevancy. I would not be surprised if it's a group of people and the entire thing is the cabal itself. QAnon ruined itself when it praised Iran bring toppled which is the same thing Isreal wants.

You are all goyim.
Israel will be at war soon.
9/11 was an inside job.
Cap this.
Trust the plan.
Kikes hang 2018

Only on 8ch, however he used to post on here until the mods permabanned him for using signatures one to many times.

Attached: 7AB359E2-EDF1-406A-8578-8E883C907F77.png (300x300, 118K)

>A 72 year old who claims to not even own a computer, has questionable reading skills, pays people to manage his social media and claims to have never really used the internet LARPs as a LARPer on image boards.

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

q is assange
i don't have proof

If Q user is actually fake, couldn’t we just use it to manipulate boomers into hating plutocrats and jews then?

Give me money and I will make sure everyone but us makes money Goyim.

What do you think I am doing?
Trust the plan.
Hang the Jews in minecraft.
Practice.

That's a great idea. Let's do that and make it look like Q is using the JQ. That's why he is QAnon.

The cringy jargon on Q's posts combined with the actual leaks has me convinced it's one of Trump's staffers in the White House.

It’s not just kikes though, we want to get the wasp elites and literally the whole deep state nigger operation. If we make it solely about kikes and not just noting they run the deep state boomers wont bite.

>If Q user is actually fake, couldn’t we just use it to manipulate boomers into hating plutocrats and jews then?

but Q larp already does this naturally?

I like Q, but not for the reasons his followers like him. I like him for many of the reasons his critics hate him. I have a really warped sense of humor, though.

Qm predincted tgus

Does he? I was under the impression he claimed that the ‘ebul natzis’ are actually behind American capitalist degeneracy and not jews and depraved anglos.

>but Q larp already does this naturally?
Name one (1) time Q exposed zionism.

It's sort of like when there was that pizzagate protest with all the Podesta signs. Not saying pizzagate is legit or bullshit, but purely from a black-comedy perspective, that protest was fucking brilliant.

>originalfag
>being a moralfag

I don't believe you.

Q is likely to be a larp, but it’s hard to say it’s fake based on some false predictions. Of course they’re has to be fake stuff interwoven with the real, otherwise it would immediately be investigated as a leak. Don’t focus so much on the specifics, but instead think about who would want to influence the general perception along these lines and why.

thank you. i ask this all the time and all i get back is silence.

one simple fucking question. does jQ name the zio-jew?

no? fuck. outta. here.

Attached: 1530138738406.jpg (217x253, 6K)

Boomers gonna boom
waddayagonnado

Q predicted this

There was that latest video which sorta named the jew at the end. But it was a video made about the Q phenomena, it wasn’t actually he himself who nade it. Netanyahu was named a criminal along with several others in it.

Qanon is a fake. Made by a boomer for boomers to build a fantasy world for them. This is basically the right wing version of muh russia scandal.

Attached: 1490791142051.png (1152x900, 704K)

Q user almost certainly a spook
Jordan Peterstein 100% shabbos goy with spook connections doing more damage than good
Ben shapiro - Literally an israeli firster jew
Richard Spencer - Literally a spook trying to make nationalism look bad
You've been literally played like a bong

We created the Q conspiracy on this board. So we must create a counter-conspiracy to bring the normies back within the Overton window

>Does he? I was under the impression he claimed that the ‘ebul natzis’ are actually behind American capitalist degeneracy and not jews and depraved anglos.
>Name one (1) time Q exposed zionism.

the Q larp is mainstreaming interest in conspiracy theories and ALL conspiracy theories lead to the JQ conspiracy.

just like alex jones. even though he disavows 'nazis' and flip flops on zionism, he promotes conspiracy theory culture, which has led to more people inquiring into the JQ as an end result. the memes justify the ends.

Attached: sitback2.png (500x400, 149K)

fair

Attached: 1520094438821.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Apparently this was said about Israel.Pretty weak excuse tbqh.

>the Q larp is mainstreaming interest in conspiracy theories and ALL conspiracy theories lead to the JQ conspiracy.
Your confirmation bias is at play here. Boomers won't just a single flying fuck about Israel unless it's exposed in a major way and I just don't see it happening.

Attached: 1506482202988.png (506x645, 116K)

That is because snowden is not "our guy".

>maybe, kinda, sorta, this one guy who knew a guy, who heard something about someone somewhere about a guy who whispered "oy vey"

stfu

Attached: slapped-now-stfu.jpg (1400x700, 145K)

>tfw 32 year old boomer
>look at q shit every now and again
>laugh at boomer posts
>put my kids to bed
>read about latest jewish tricks
>go to bed and fuck my 7.5/10 wife
feels good
>sip

>That is because snowden is not "our guy".
You glow in the dark.

Attached: Qshit.png (1920x1080, 934K)

>that 30 year old boomer who gets mad when called out

Attached: 1530423044780.jpg (465x407, 38K)

Attached: 1529303060737.jpg (498x487, 189K)

I will say this, though: The only way Q is not a larp is if all that cringe-fest writing is a cover. Because I can tell you right now: No legitimate insider fucking writes /x/ garbage like that.

Attached: LARP LARP LARP.png (1920x1080, 445K)

Or not

Attached: 1529974829498.jpg (578x379, 27K)

>However after seeing some major flaws in the so called “predictions” I

Go on...? Oh whats that -nothing?

Shill, glow in the dark nigger or stupid? Which are you?

Attached: 1530070325977.png (594x781, 402K)

Oh shit, this is pretty damning.

It's clear he's talking about a genuine people-powered revolution, though. Islamic theocracy is a terrible thing.

Holy shit, innevwr thought of that. And is fucking true. Maybe that is why they look so desperate lately... They are fucked, anyone born after 1980 gives a fuck about israel.

About Q:
I dont know what the fuck is that but im impressed about the size it grow... People with Q shirts, the last vid on youtube was preety well done.
Psyop, larp or real, is fucking imteresting to see and i kike how people bitch about it.
Also it smells like the old chanology shit, enjoyed more the lulzsec style.

>I thought it could’ve been legitimate.
Being an originalfag doesn't mean you're not retarded, who would have thought.

No. But snowden does.

Attached: 1511408709533.png (510x289, 46K)

>But snowden does.
Sure, bud.

>saving jizzrael for last (as in never you stupid mfer)

sadface.jpg

Attached: sad.jpg (825x464, 73K)

WTF I love Q now!

Aren't these all spooks or what's the word, controlled opposition?

>QAnon
Looks like a larp and quacks like a larp.
>Jordan Peterson
Placates people, but his ideas still encourage degeneracy and discourages unity.
>Ben Shapiro
A jew who will always backstab you. Cuckservative at its finest, where results don't matter as much as looking good.
>Richard Spencer
Guy who suddenly became popular and the face of the alt right. Extremely suspicious and seems to have connections to the left more so than the right.

Just sayin if this shit is really fake like actually, then we could literally use it to control millions of gullible boomers to gradually become uncucked. Also any billionaire kike, any liberal company, literally any establishment group which fucks around could be slandered and possibly life could be destroyed by Q posting online and spreading it.

(you) - "the jews run the media and use their platforms to push their agenda..."

Also (you) - "the jews get BTFO'd by a goy, then use their platforms to make him into a hero..."...

Snowden a gud goy, he dindu nuffin!

Pretty agree on this.
all this smells fishy. we all know the manipulative power of this kind of operations, especially if it's well organized.
maybe there was an original Qanon poster who leaked some info, then got overrun by some intelligence service, and lot of evidence show that it's MOSSAD. We all know JIDF and israel is really interested in Jow Forums, do you think they will leave this power of manipulation without using it?
>Muh free iran
>Muh israel for last.
>No mention of the JQ.
>No PGP key to verify identity.
>cryptic cold reading that doesn't mean shit
>no documents, sources or proof whatsoever.
>...

Attached: 1530825210190.png (895x893, 250K)

what the fugggggg

i'd vote for that guy

Attached: 1514144451127s.jpg (236x227, 8K)

Nice try joomer

Maybe if you demonstrate how Snowden was useful to them I will listen to you but until then you're just a butthurt glow in the dark nigger.

there you go, some unverified tripfag say something, and it attract a lot of attention, all this is bullshit.

Attached: 36651074_10215081936989495_8233472853555544064_n.jpg (500x565, 43K)

gotta say it makes me smile thinking its possible even if for a second