Christianity is a religion of death. They behave only because they fear hell...

Christianity is a religion of death. They behave only because they fear hell. They give 0 fucks about the state of Earth and have 0 motivation to improve the world. They do shit only to score good boy points for their imaginary god.
Only your score after death matters, Earth can go to hell. How can you reduce your life to getting points? It's so sad.
You should be good to people without a reason and not because your "god" is threatening you.

Attached: 2002summer_friedrich-nietzsche-god-is-dead_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGHWCLZht40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Says the polak fuck

Thanks VPN nigger.

If you only do good because of good boy points you don't get any good boy points you nigger

Yes you do. Otherwise keeping track of sins and confessions would mean nothing and yet you are required to confess in order to eat dead body of Jesus.

Absolutely, christianity is not worth shit.

Yeah that's totally worse than what is happening now. Things are definitely going better now.
Really changed my mind great thread.

Money given to church can be used to improve lives in local communities.

It was sarcasm. Op is clearly an edge lord
Yeah no shit. The church used to take care of homeless people, but it was expected that they would reintegrate into society.
People always need a greater power, and will make one themselves if one is not present.
Hence why we have a massive government now, and without a positive influence like religion, the normies felt lost and created the new Marxist hysteria we have now.
But I guess for op it's worth it to bash religion for some internet smarty points on a Mongolian goat husbandry image board.

i serve god because that is the purpose of man, to know, love, and serve god, just like a car's purpose is to drive and be a car, and like a car if it doesn't fullfill its rightful purpose it breaks down, if its misused it breaks and becomes trash. if man doesn't fullfill his purpose he breaks down into degeneracy,if he's misused and doesn't have trad catholic teachings he breaks and shoots up schools.

Not my fault that American people are so weak that they can't behave without god or the state. I'm OP btw.

You are a slave and will die a slave to something that doesn't exist. That's low man, really low.

Points don't matter you faggot, Christ died for our sins, we don't have to keep track of nothing else. Now, Christ did give us two commands, to love God and to love each other. If you feel that love, naturally you do good things and feel compelled to obey God and stay away from evil.

Attached: c9564f79bc8457548dd88e59d1ce9ccb.jpg (457x546, 50K)

It is wise to fear hell numbnuts. Real or not, one day we will build it.

Not true. If you sin out of love you still go to hell unles the priest says you get your score erased if you do X.

Hell sounds more fun than boring and gay heaven.

Repenting and seeking advice are the first steps to forgiveness, but Christ already paid the price, you don't have to do anything else, penances are simply to show that your repentance is sincere.
>I'm 14 years old and I hate my dad the post

Attached: JesusClearsChangers520x545-56a145753df78cf772690ada.jpg (520x545, 64K)

Attached: 1529584714998m.jpg (628x1024, 109K)

Attached: 1529879074489.jpg (522x798, 139K)

>They behave only because they fear hell.
I don't fear hell precisely because I am Christian. Your claim is retarded and false. By the way, if you are Polish, then you are either a traitor or a fifth column Jew.

Attached: 2048x1368-1325949-church.jpg (2048x1368, 427K)

Bets on Jewish

If I tell people that I'm Jewish will they start serving me?

As much as Christians don’t understand their own scriptures (and no you gnostards, kikes and gommies don’t either) you have to admit vilifying snakes and promising a reward for being good and helping the community seems like a rather good way to preserve a community.

Attached: E02FA3DD-901B-475E-8044-8410CACC1FAA.png (958x537, 463K)

You are either a slave to God or to sin. You forget God is the main character of this story, we are just side characters.
We are lucky he loves us and made us in his image. We are in a reality that we cannot escape and in the end it doesn't matter what you do with your life or how you feel when you are alive, in the end when eternity hits and you are either on paradise or in the abyss the time we spent on earth will feel like a second. If the God of the Bible is indeed real, then there is only one logical decision and choice, to follow him.

I'm fine with sins because they aren't real.

And thus spoke Zarathustra

youtu.be/XGHWCLZht40

Attached: 88C5F0F2-7CA4-4FA2-A7FC-0F8631DC4909.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Think about it as the four outcomes rule. There are two choices we either follow the Lord or we don't.
Let's say that there is indeed no God, if we follow God we wasted part of our lives following pointless rules, and miss out on some of life's enjoyments, if we don't follow God then we lost nothing and we bathed on our hedonism.
On the other hand if there is a God, if we follow God then we get to spend eternity in paradise, if we don't follow God we spend eternity in Hell.
Out of the four outcomes which one is the most lasting and harmful.
Serving God: Wasted life or Heaven.
Not Serving God: hedonism , or hell.
It would seem that following God is the least harmful choice.
Just food for thought, do your research, those that seek God find him, look into apologetics, don't possibly waste you life basing your knowledge in your own pride.

God doesn't exist. There is no "if". Fuck off Pascal.

>Christianity is a religion of death.
>implying this is a bad thing
Embrace death so that you may be born again

Wrong

Every religion is just bullshit made up thousands of years ago because they had no other way to explain why the sun rises everyday

Edgy

>if we don't follow God then we lost nothing and we bathed on our hedonism
Logical fallicy number one propegated by the pious: to be without belief in a god equates to a life lived in debauchery.

Life long atheist here. Not one child have I skull fucked. Not one elderly person have I bilked out of their life savings. Not once have I lied about existence to another human. The same can not be said of the clergy.

There is no way to objective argument to state that there is or there is no God.

it's impossible to know, just be a chill agnostic like me

>implying that churches are not among the most efficient charities in the world

t.mohammed

BS

According to theologians through the ages, we should understand god as an all-knowing all powerful being. That is a premise which must hold in order for god to exist. According to theologians, the bible is the word of god and therefore should be about as perfect as can be, it being the work of an all-knowing all-powerful entity.

The Old Testament enumerates the ways in which god the creator interacts with his creations. In those texts he makes it abundantly clear he wants a supplicant human. When humans are less than adulatory he smites them. He demands they sacrifice animals and children. When really dismayed that he is not getting the attention he deserves, he picks one family to round up all the animals, floods the earth and then sets about repopulating with only the repentant. Yet, he still does not get enough asses in the pews for his liking. The answer? A new testament.

The New Testament is filled with anecdotes of a loving god. One that bathes the feet of the poor and cures the terminally ill. God of the New Testament turns water into wine and loaves into fishes to feed people instead of rendering their crops asunder with plagues. Huh. Go figure. You can attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

The fact that the figurehead had to do a complete 180 in order to acquire the faithful shows that the figurehead is flawed. If the figurehead was truly all knowing, then he would have known that the OT was not going to win over mankind. Having to rewrite his complete purpose and motus operandi is nothing short than admitting to having made a catastrophically bad judgement. A god that has to correct himself is proving that he is less than godlike. If god is not godlike, then he can not exist.

The bible, therefore, proves that god does not exist.

>0 motivation to improve the world
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

it's completely on the contrary you home grown philosopher

>being this assblasted at a god who loves you.

Attached: EB0CD16C-B2B4-4B1D-BE0C-8451A13A3D9E.jpg (540x1198, 78K)

>catholic
>Christian
No.

Attached: C0E0C67A-6028-486C-B957-20AB96815B63.png (513x586, 344K)

>a god who loves
Didn't give a fuck about Job, why should he give a fuck about some incel?

Read the book of job, retard.

I have. Hell of a dominatrix story.

>should
Why?
>no reason
The problem withe atheistic morality in a nutshell.
>They give 0 fucks about the state of Earth and have 0 motivation to improve the world.
You are not wrong about all of these Christian cults collectively known as Mystery Babylon A.K.A The whore and her daughters.

So what do we do? I propose a world conquering Christianity that recognizes that mankind's true purpose is to "tend the garden" and that intergenerational immortality is our reward.

Attached: king of kings.jpg (212x238, 10K)

>I propose a world conquering Christianity
WTF!? I love globalism now!

>The problem withe atheistic morality in a nutshell.
>>They give 0 fucks about the state of Earth and have 0 motivation to improve the world.
You are talking out your ass.

>Fear-Hell
>0 Motivation to improve the world
>God-Threatening

You must be a child or a fool.
Read the book of Job and maybe you will become less ignorant.

Attached: 1526845577817.jpg (750x937, 127K)

"god" fucked Jeb just to prove a point to his buddy, Satan. The dead family never came back.

So tell me, if you found yourself in a situation where you knew there would be no reprecussions for mistreating your fellow man but instead you would be rewarded, then why shouldn't you? Because mommy and daddy said you should feel bad about it? Atheistic morality is just residual cowardice.
As for modern day "Christians" well there are all just different flavors of the same doomsday cult that says Jesus will come from the sky, scoop them up, punish their enemies in the most horrible way immaginable, destory the Earth and give them a new one. All that is required of them is that they believe. They are taught specificly not to confront wikidness, that judgement is God's alone and that the Earth is disposable. What currently masquerades as Christianity is truly satanic.

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

The book and the church are two entirely different things.

>Because mommy and daddy said you should feel bad about it?
How is this any different than a sky faire telling me to not kill or covet etc?

>no reason
Because your life matters and you value the lives of the people who you live amongst, you dumb cunt.

>mistreating your fellow man but instead you would be rewarded, then why shouldn't you?
In what way is he my fellow man?
Is it just another person, is he a communist, is he a friend?

In many contexts you WILL have good cause to mistreat him, because he represents something that you consider to be evil.

Abrahamic religions are founded on death, submission, and subversion. You're only figuring it out now?

Read it again . It is the best story how God tests people on earth , God being omniscience knew that job would not fail and job got twice his reward after all his suffering

truth

Attached: 1510528847479.jpg (599x443, 57K)

If he has given you good cause then you aren't mistreating him then, are you?

Attached: 1523291253147.jpg (571x618, 76K)

If he's a friend or a countrymen, then I would not be rewarding myself by harming him.

>God being omniscience
Interesting.

According to theologians through the ages, we should understand god as an all-knowing all powerful being. That is a premise which must hold in order for god to exist. According to theologians, the bible is the word of god and therefore should be about as perfect as can be, it being the work of an all-knowing all-powerful entity.

The Old Testament enumerates the ways in which god the creator interacts with his creations. In those texts he makes it abundantly clear he wants a supplicant human. When humans are less than adulatory he smites them. He demands they sacrifice animals and children. When really dismayed that he is not getting the attention he deserves, he picks one family to round up all the animals, floods the earth and then sets about repopulating with only the repentant. Yet, he still does not get enough asses in the pews for his liking. The answer? A new testament.

The New Testament is filled with anecdotes of a loving god. One that bathes the feet of the poor and cures the terminally ill. God of the New Testament turns water into wine and loaves into fishes to feed people instead of rendering their crops asunder with plagues. Huh. Go figure. You can attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

The fact that the figurehead had to do a complete 180 in order to acquire the faithful shows that the figurehead is flawed. If the figurehead was truly all knowing, then he would have known that the OT was not going to win over mankind. Having to rewrite his complete purpose and motus operandi is nothing short than admitting to having made a catastrophically bad judgement. A god that has to correct himself is proving that he is less than godlike. If god is not godlike, then he can not exist.

The bible, therefore, proves that god does not exist.

>The dead family never came back.

Ehr in heaven he would have twice the reward , and the point was not to satan, the point was to job , satan was just the tool to give job more faith in the end

This, the shit that white people like about Christianity is the stuff we already believed in and just incorporated into the religion. Abrahamic religions seem more like tools of war then actual faith the more you learn about them.

>For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Attached: Athiest.png (908x539, 52K)

Yes but the God in the old testament is not omniscience . He can be if GOD tells him

Christianity has origins in Pagan sun cults. Hence worship of the Sun on Sunday.

All spirituality is material in essence. Jesus was not a real person but a name given to psychedelic mushrooms eaten during the time. They ascribed him to being a person in an attempt to confuscate the fact they were using mushrooms to avoid Roman persecution.

Gnostic Christians were basically cave dwellers who would use the substance and claim to have met "god."

Attached: Sacred-Mushroom-and-the-Cross,-book-jacket.jpg (293x500, 44K)

>my family is dead
>I have nothing
>my body is rotting away

Thanks god! You sure showed me da wey.

What if his familygo to hell?

>Yes but the God in the old testament is not omniscience
Did yo uread this shit? Did you? Oi gevalt.

Its not, so I will get Petersonian on you. The Bible is the collected wisdom of our ancestors. God the Father is real even if you cant touch or see him. Numbers are real aren't they?

>What if his familygo to hell?

Job was the righteous man he made his family also like this , he is not a cuck like the people today

No. Instead of saying "lemme tell you about what you actually believe" why don't you take them for their word?
You are projecting your lack of belief in the metaphysical unto others.

Attached: satanic nominalism.png (886x351, 133K)

Christmas is a Pagan holiday where they would worship the magical red and white mushroom, "santa claus."
>"Santa is a modern counterpart of a shaman, who consumed mind-altering plants and fungi to commune with the spirit world,"

>the legend of Santa derives from shamans in the Siberian and Arctic regions who dropped into locals' teepeelike homes with a bag full of hallucinatory mushrooms as presents in late December

>"Amongst the Siberian shamans, you have an animal spirit you can journey with in your vision quest," Ruck continued. " And reindeer are common and familiar to people in eastern Siberia. They also have a tradition of dressing up like the [mushroom] … they dress up in red suits with white spots."

Attached: santa elves shroom.jpg (400x257, 28K)

I guess you found a reason after all.

Attached: santa-alice.jpg (400x326, 62K)

>he made his family also like this
You are pulling that out of your ass. Not in the bible.

Attached: vintage-holiday-cards-with-mushrooms.jpg (537x358, 51K)

Attached: Jesus Mushrooms.jpg (315x373, 33K)

>Christianity is a religion of death.
LOL no.
Way to miss the point entirely dumbass, Christianity as a religion revolves around the inevitable triumph of life over death. Christ rises from the tomb after harrowing hell, the dead are resurrected on Judgement day, etc.

A true religion of death on the other hand, has to believe that death always triumphs in the end. That you should live in the moment because there is no logical reason to care about anything beyond your immediate life as nothing matters after you die. You know, like secular humanism.

A polish guy is saying this?
did I wake up in the wrong universe lmao

>God the Father is real even if you cant touch or see him
Says another purveyor of a social construct to funnel wealth up from the masses.

Circular logic is not a proof. In fact it is the start of refutation.

It promises you shit after you die. Your life can be shit and you should be fine with it and do nothing because only afterlife matters. It's a death cult.

>State of the Earth
Earth is cursed. You cant, and wont ever do anything about it.
>Improving the world
The world will get worse, because its disposable. It always was.
Friendship with the world, is making an enemy of God.

I read your dawkins copy paste

it comes down to this you say God was flawed ? while it was the Jews who where flawed . God never did a 180 ,God showed us the covenant of death , so he could show mercy in his new covenant the covenant of love

Attached: 1.png (1165x451, 94K)

Attached: 2.png (1219x846, 243K)

If you lie down and do nothing sinful you will go to heaven. Christianity turns people into worthless plebs.

Attached: 1525032525070.png (500x900, 76K)

Attached: 3.png (1226x681, 188K)

Are you saying that a man cant handle his family , then he would not be righteous

>God never did a 180
He murdered everyone and started frim scratch.

Either god is omniscient at all times, or he is not godlike. IF he is not godlike, then he is not god.

Make up your mind. Is god omniscient or not? You can not have it both ways.

Im not going to debate you, because you are a fool, whose destiny is destruction. But believing in Jesus is what makes you righteous, nothing else.

So your ethic ARE based on what is good for you.

You can't stop other people from sinning fag no matter how hard you hit them.

Popes and Bishops are the Capitalist of Christiandom.

The ultimate plan is from a God of omniscience . Jesus is God but he is not omniscience.

The best way to explain it is Jesus and satan are playing a footbal match and the father is coaching from the side lines , the father knows the game plan and tells Jesus things accordingly

>Jesus is God but he is not omniscience.
So Jesus is not god and everything he said was jewish lies.

>Jesus is God but he is not omniscience.
Again if he is not omniscient, he is not god. Fuk logic eludes you.

verses like this would confirm

King James Bible
>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

The father is GOD Jesus is God of creation lesser in power almighty but not omniscience