Remember the time there was a spyring in Congress, it was uncovered...

Remember the time there was a spyring in Congress, it was uncovered, and the case got pushed back over a year and they absolutely got away with it?

Those were good times.

Attached: awan court.png (735x531, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
gellerreport.com/2017/07/u-s-attorney-overseeing-imran-awans-investigation-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother.html/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=619&v=Dc5ZR4YBdxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't get away with it. He got immunity for his crimes because he's ratting out bigger fish like Debbie and Rahm and other kikes. That's why you made this post, you're scared and you WISH that this case was over. Its only just begun.

You mean like the immunity Cheryl Mills got? Or the immunity Brian Pagliano Got? Or the one like Paul Combetta received? The kind that sticks around even after you lie under oath. Was it that kind of immunity?

No. Exactly the opposite because Trump's DOJ is clean and has been clean for a long time. That's why the media attacks the DOJ and ignores the past administrations corruption and treason. You kikes are trying to get people in the DOJ fired to derail the investigations going on.

kek
you're terrible at this, please keep going tho

Theyre progressive, they cant do anything wrong. OP is an idiot

How about you actually respond to me with something intelligent? You probably can't do that though since you're so fucking retarded you needed to get a job shilling on Jow Forums to make money. Higher level thinking isn't your forte.

>america totally isnt a banana republic guys, have trust in based Q

Attached: 1526596361896.png (380x349, 77K)

Nice meme flag shlomo

Attached: 1502901740752.gif (480x267, 248K)

yes it was the Pakistanis
>not hillary

Attached: 6457664365.jpg (327x316, 42K)

>Trump's DOJ is clean and has been clean for a long time.

There is no "Trump's DOJ". He's had a few key nominations but it's overwhelmingly still staffed by holdovers from previous administrations. It's why the Podesta brothers are running around diddling kids to this day while Manafort was arrested for crimes they were committing together.

>Doing the Merkel Triangle
What did he mean by this?

Makes me think.

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (320x318, 50K)

Yeah how about you prove your assertions? How come Mueller is investigating Israel extensively? How come it hasn't been reported on television at all? You and I both know that you're scared shitless because this means he's talking or has already talked. You're scared shitless because this could literally mean the end of everything if what Awan was involved with became public. Maybe you should be scared...The DOJ document deadline is tomorrow.

Be a blackmailer.

Get caught.

Have dirt on the the judge jury and executioner.

Attached: motherbombersuspect.jpg (350x350, 49K)

Yeah that's why the servers in question just disappeared, right?

Qlarpers deserve rape

How come you instantly bring up Q when I haven't mentioned it once? Are you trying to associate what I've said with a Zionist psy op? Q is calling for regime change in Iran after all. Also about those servers......DOJ already has the data.

>You're scared shitless because this could literally mean the end of everything if what Awan was involved with became public

I'm so scared I made a thread about it reminding everyone. Do you realize how schizophrenic you sound?

You made a thread saying that the Awan saga is over and all is said and done which is objectively not true. The case isn't dismissed, he got immunity for non violent crimes he's committed so that he can speak freely about the people he worked for. Instead of using one of your go to dismissive buzzwords like "schizophrenic" how about use your intelligence, if you have any, and explain why I'm incorrect?

>like Debbie
The US attorney who is charging Awan is Debbies brother.

Can you prove that?

Attached: 1513975710802.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1510409299132.png (646x622, 377K)

>Can you prove that?
Very easily
gellerreport.com/2017/07/u-s-attorney-overseeing-imran-awans-investigation-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother.html/

No, I mean something from the current year within the last 2 months.

Lol, digits aside youre fucking pathetic

Why am I pathetic? How come all you shills just resort to prewritten namecalling instead of actually posing some sort of counter argument? What's wrong Jews I thought you had higher IQs....Was that just a lie?

DWS brother just works in the same U.S. Attorney's office in D.C. & there's no indication he was on the Awan case. U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips - whose father was a DNC Presidential contender in 1968 - handled Awan.

That's not to say shady shit went down out of that U.S. attorney's office - but on paper DWS brother didn't handle shit related to the Awan case.

lol this disinfo meme needs to die.
there are no secret investigations. people you'd expect to be contacted by investigators aren't even being interviewed.
hence coverup.

>disinfo needs to die
See. All you have is talking points and dismissive statements where you never actually say anything. How is it a coverup if his case isn't over and he got immunity? You're obviously incapable of making an intelligent post since your job is to shill on Jow Forums. Not a very bright person.

whatevs bro ... anyhoo sessions needs to go. put someone fearless like sidney powell in charge and clean out the rats. i'd be surprised if trump did it tho.

Haha watch as they crawl up your skin like roaches trying to silence you. The battle is a spiritual one brother, they will never win because the Heavenly Father reveals all.

Attached: 0DF2C967-8F50-48AF-B539-B1568E93960F.jpg (684x1024, 133K)

Indeed.

Attached: 1509719396863.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

bump for the morally disabled

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=619&v=Dc5ZR4YBdxQ

obviously washpo secretly working with trump, sessions and doj. 99-D chess.
im sure its been posted before, but still makes me kek.