So it turns out this charge that the three white kids at the Texas Whataburger were talking about lynching black people...

So it turns out this charge that the three white kids at the Texas Whataburger were talking about lynching black people was a lie. It was done to justify a horrifying act of violence against three children by a grown-ass 30 year old boomer Hispanic that was caught on video. My question is at what point should Trump get involved and save these three kids from getting railroaded by these liars and hateful "immigrant"-rights activists who rule San Antonio?

Attached: fake_news.png (775x449, 52K)

need some recipts

but of course. another badly drawn swastika

>family out at 2am

White Liberals are so scared of a white backlash that they are making up witnesses and death threats to try to cool everybody down. White Liberals know they can't win a fight against aware white people. The witness that nobody has seen, who is receiving death threats is the give away. The only explanation could be that the witness knew somebody involved but in that case they would probably be identified quickly.

> My question is at what point should Trump get involved and save these three kids from getting railroaded by these liars and hateful "immigrant"-rights activists who rule San Antonio?
How do you propose they get involved? Any decent person should of intervened when that grown man bullied some children.

In doing so making even less people believe them

Nigger liberals are liars and are trying to make excuses

>third party witness
>video shows that joint to be devoid of any one save the teens the spic and the workers.

It's like these kikes never learn.

I just deleted a paragraph detailing their failure but you know, don't interrupt a mistake and all.

Let's meme #WearYourHat on twatter

Whataburger doesn't want people carrying firearms in their restaurants. For this reason I quit going there. It suck cuz their Monterey melt is pretty good.

>Crime is justified when libs do it.
>Vigilantism is justified when libs do it.
>Shitting on streets is justified when libs do it.
>Child sex trafficking is justified when libs do it.

Then Why didn't the guy say that in the video? no he only talked about the hat and the president. Because they weren't talking about lynching

OK. Let's see the witness ...

Attached: 1516221252643.png (498x497, 377K)

People are fucking terrified of being in trouble for getting involved. Liberals with no family or connections can afford to cause shit IRL, i can't. I have two kids and a wife that depend on me, and you never know when the liberal shithole known as our court system will throw the book at you

One of the kids is a relative, they were Mexican

Also, they went into the station earlier today to pick the guy out of a line up.

>Editor's note: An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements.
haha what the fuck does that mean?

It means the news got caught trying to spin it and lie, so now they're backpedaling.

>he and his family
>the store was empty besides the kids, the loser and his friend
Fake and gay

How could the witness have received death threats for speaking out, when they have been reported as anonymous in every article?

>3 white kids

lol msm getting punked by 4chjns again.

In fact didn't the bully use the word "nigger" repeatedly? Why do that if he's trying to teach white kids a lesson for joking about lynching blacks?

So they removed the witness quotes because they weren't real, but kept the headline saying it was real.

and here's why that's a good thing
don't worry so much about money, worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters

JFC leaf, grow a set.
The bullshit about lynching was a fucking lie that no one bothered to verify because (((they))) wanted to save their goblin hero.
Too bad, so sad.
He’s going to jail
He’s lost his job
He’s had his criminal record extracted
He’s fucked

If you witness some shit like this and sit there and do nothing you are a shit stain on humanity. Period.

He said he said got proofs? All I see is a nigger saying nigger and assuring white people.

BTFO by facts. Doing God’s work user.

Boomers were born after WWII and are 60. A 30 year old is a millennial...

it means they got fucked again over ditching the two source rule

(((reporters)))

>this boomer is to old to understand the 30 year old boomer meme
kek

Attached: 1530833179779.png (380x349, 70K)

You barely responded to what i said. I'm aware this nigger got fucked over, that's awesome. But i've personally had situations in which i was taking action as is my moral duty and been punished for it. On one occasion i lost money i sorely needed as a result.

When the world punishes good deeds, the good deeds stop. Nobody i love wins if i get locked up for what i thought was helping.

At most, or was his friend that was in the back recording. That's the key, you can see in the kids video he was recording them, BUT he hasn't released the video since it just shows his friend Kino fucked up that bad, so he stays "anonymous" and reports "his" side. Again, more lies and bullshit from the news, but thet eat it up because it supports their narrative.

>Whataburger doesn't want people carrying firearms in their restaurants. For this reason I quit going there. It suck cuz their Monterey melt is pretty good.
Possibly the most American story in existence.

>In fact didn't the bully use the word "nigger" repeatedly? Why do that if he's trying to teach white kids a lesson for joking about lynching blacks?
Also why isn't he being criticized for it by the usual suspects? He's not even Black/African American.

You have a moral duty to your family first. If it was life or death, then that might be one thing, but just some 30 year old burnout mad about life, meh.

Trump doesnt need to save them

Things are being taken care of on their own.