There are people browsing Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who have an IQ over 160

>there are people browsing Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who have an IQ over 160

What is it like to be hyper-intelligent?

Attached: 1483754487370.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You realise Jow Forums is irony

>tfw 125 IQ brainlet
Why live?

Attached: 1475445241733s.jpg (242x250, 8K)

He's Canadian.

It's great, I'm so intelligent that I can actually see into the future and I see your mom getting fucked by a thousand niggers, faggot.

>tfw 110 iq

weird, made me an underachiever
it's nice to easily understand everything though

I have explored everything. I have thought every thought. I know every political ideology. I know every position. I have seen the most degenerate human vermin. I have seen the most ludacrious shit humans make up. I know about every problem.
The only solution to all of this is an alien invasion. This is the true accelerationist redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 123453564765.png (659x525, 166K)

It sucks to realise how hopeless the rest of humanity is

>I am become fedora
>aylmao
t. 105 iq

I wouldn't know, I'm kind of a brainlet. I'm glad I'm a brainlet on the right side though.

>tfw brazillian brainlet
>struggling with multivariable calculus (triple integrals) and other supposedly easy shit
Shoot me.

Attached: 1527882502788.png (236x231, 72K)

Imagine living in world full of the mentally handicapped. The only positive is that I get to be rich.

>tfw 130-140 IQ

just a little bit smarter and it would make a difference, but as i am i can only be a normal fag who happens to read a lot and have a lot of information in my head.

I used to think that and I'm still very annoyed at people for having to explain everything over and over again but I now try to take it with a smile because there's no point in raging at shit you can't change
I've also been smoking weed for 10 years so I might be only 155ish now, not sure if that played a part in it

it's a blessing and a curse

It sucks. Ideally, you want an IQ in the 120-130 range--any higher than this and you will be too smart to care or place any faith in your fellow man.

I've tested 154,160,164.
It's lonely. Everyone is fucking retarded as fuck. When I'm not calming loved ones down from their tempy tantrums I'm having to explain to everyone how to handle every little bullshit situation. I constantly have to counsel everyone.
And I have rarely ever met anyone in my life who said something I found insightful or truly interesting. When it happens, I will actually remark on it saying something like, " Wow that's incredible. I have never considered that. What an original thought. Quite a mind you have. ".
But it hardly ever happens. And I'm kind of miserable around people. They're like children.

At least you are not struggling with English like I do.

Just watch movies with english subtitles and you'll slowly get better. Speak english in the shower.

Was 130-something but then I had a part of my brain removed

tbqh it is exhausting
Actually 136 IQ, but have very good social skills/ social awareness. I HATE people - the vast majority lack self awareness, and pay no attention to detail. I pay hyper attention to detail, not because I want to, but because of the certain autism I have. I find myself and my girlfriend of 5 years who I will marry constantly arguing about small nuances and details that she doesn't think are important but I am unable to let them go.

bretty good, they pay me like $230k/year

Seeing that life is an illusion, all interactions are a physical manifestation of thought, and a test to determine how long it takes to kill one's self to wake up from this dream. It's ok.

Math, work and studies is super easy, effortless.

My hands shake when I talk to a girl though. I am also friendless.

you have us

I unironically watch Rick and Morty: the thread

Attached: 1530402678211.jpg (330x330, 59K)

>>struggling with multivariable calculus (triple integrals) and other supposedly easy shit
m8 I've never even been that far in studies and I'm supposed to be 160+
good advice but shower???

I'm to dumb to complete and IQ test, I dropped out of school in year 10 because I had no idea what was going on. I put bricks on the floor as a job

I try to disguise my 173 IQ with poor gramar and trolling :3

Attached: brain 2.jpg (1642x1282, 382K)

t. 98 IQ spic

wtf happened?
we'll always be here bro

Feels great!!!

Attached: 20180620_050701.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

Don't know if my IQ is that high but I can see things quite clearly.

Ask me anything.

I find Rick and Morty to be somewhat stimulating, but only because they travel to alternate realities. I hope the realities where the Germans won WWII invade the realities where they didn't.

Attached: Nazi coin alternate reality.jpg (700x382, 26K)

This all day. High IQ is suppressed in our current system. Lots of boredom. After about 130 it peaks as being a positive predictor of success.

>I've tested 154, 160, 164.
Nice LARP. Which IQ test did you take that gives statistically significant results above 160?

same

I tried that but it doesn't work. Quantum immortality is a bitch.

I can put both pant legs on at the same time

It's pretty miserable actually. Walking around knowing that 99.999% of everyone I see cant intellectually bond with me on my level is depressing.

wait until you realize it’s an ever evolving illusion to fill an addiction to neurotransmitters

i tested my iq at 89 thats good right pol/?

You think that's high?
Ha ha haa

155 with intp tendencies.

It's not all that useful in modern life outside professional applications.

It's awful. Trying to protect the world is like trying to protect a sand castle from a rising tide.

It's lonely. If it weren't then I would not be here. Would I?

I took an IQ test that was professionally administered and only got 114. It's above average but, low Jew.

Should I kill myself for disgracing the Aryan race?

143 here. Tested 5 years ago.

Brainlet. MFW

I got measured at 175-185 when I was at school, admittedly extremely high and extremely low IQs both have very large margins of error.

I matured a lot faster than other kids, I was already talking at 1 year old and reading at three years old, most of my friends at school were a fair bit older than me. Also started puberty when I was 10-11. Statistically both men and women with abnormally high IQ have significantly higher testosterone levels than normal people, dunno if that's related.

I graduated from high school when I was 15, got my Bachelors with honours when I was 18, got my Masters at 19 and my PhD at 22, currently working towards my second doctorate.

I'm not really a stereotypical nerd/geek. I'm Jow Forums and I get called 'handsome' by roasties pretty frequently, most of my friends are normies. I've been married before too.

I dunno if it's really harder for me to relate to normal people. I get along well with most people (even legit brainlets) and I was popular in high school and university. On the other hand arrogant pseudo-intellectuals (hello r*ddit) tend to fucking hate me because I make them look dumb as fuck by comparison and this totally shatters their ego.

It definitely feels like I'm living in Idiocracy at times, the way people struggle with shit that seems effortless to me but I have compassion for them, life is hard even when you're smart so it must be even harder if you're dumb.

AMA btw

Attached: 6BSU62kDskgWsDA5C5IEFrg80iFZsMsOe8aqgwBZIgI.png (640x990, 539K)

I dunno some IQ test said I had one of 156 or something. IQ in this range is just enough for you to see the shit in the world, but not enough to see beyond it. It's a sort of purgatory where you can never indulge, and are always aware of your inability to escape it.

I don't think that a higher IQ necessarily guarantees "success". It is a good base to start from, but initiative, work, and good information, are a huge part of it.

Would you say mathematics coming easy is necessary for a high IQ, or not?

I blame the school system
at first, you're curious and everything is intersting even though it's easy then you feel like they're telling you the same shit over and over again and you feel like they're treating you like a retard and its fucking infuriating so you start taking it out on the teacher and that's when shit starts to go south
I have rarely paid attention to any class I've been in since and just wait for the next test to score average and just make it through
each year, I think to myself I'll try to shine but every time I just can't fucking bring myself to care about this shit...
I blame jews, Hitler had the right idea about education and the kikes robbed us of generations of geniuses of were so fed up with the school system that they preferred fucking around to trying to make it through higher education

Attached: aye.png (75x87, 17K)

I hate mathematics. It was actually the area I scored the lowest in on my IQ aptitude testing.

Still hate it.

yeah mine didn't go beyond 160

luckily I'm entp

It’z Kinda OK I guess. Beats bein a retard

> Anything over 120 is just a burden, your just a autistic computer at that point unable to bridge human social gaps.

115 IQ masterrace, top of the average and start of the highend, able to enjoy the lower classes of banter and participate in academia level conversations. Most importanly able to enjoy and operate at most levels of society.

Attached: 1524694298570.gif (300x456, 567K)

>be first in my class, every class, up until about 12
>get into secondary school and plummet like a stone due to bullying and rejection

People underestimate how essential nurturing is to bringing out your abilities.

It's lonely. Other high IQ people are hard to come by, and just because you met someone with high IQ doesn't mean you will bond with them. You can converse with regular people, sure, but it's usually same copy-paste conversations about meaningless topics, and once you initiate a more stimulating topic they tune out in minutes. So you explore the world mostly in solitude.

Also it's mainly boring. Regular people are usually very boring. Regular activities are usually very boring. Jobs are usually very boring. So you zone out into your own world full of questions, concepts, wonders, which is fun, stimulating and generally wonderful, but coming back to reality is like a cold shower. Every time.

Also personally, for me, it kind of feels like I'm a failure. I was born with high IQ yet I'm not really doing anything with it. I lack purpose. Lack direction. Lack a community. Guess that's due to emotional problems caused by childhood trauma. So I see I'm a failure, I understand why, but so far I'm unable to change it. I guess with higher IQ self-sabotage becomes significantly harder to overcome.

I wish I was useful.
I wish I had a purpose.

Miserable. Being right all the time fucking sucks. Besides the fact that NOBODY likes someone who is always right... it's depressing as fuck that everyone is so predictable. Things that seem like commonsense to me, appear as though it is rocket science to other people. If it didn't make certain aspects of my life so easy and other so much fun then I'd say there isn't really much net benefit. Being intelligent can feel really lonely when there's nobody to talk to on the same level.

Yes and we're Jewish.

sucks a dick mostly
> in the south around most stupids and nogs
also know i won't be brain washed by leftism so i can't/wont/could use my brain power to advance the world... also knowing that even if i did the jews and nogs would just use it verse my ppl #sad
>so i just shill goods for living and farm having a nice life with my wife and kids
> not the worse life

Attached: polisalwayright.jpg (480x287, 17K)

Give me an example of what you find so easy.

I wouldn't say it's necessary although as a rule of thumb any skill comes easier when your IQ is high. There's lots of very high IQ people in medicine that can't even do basic calculus because it never interested them and it was never required by their studies

I wish I had your problems. I think my higher IQ has hindered me in many ways. I'm above average on looks, which has helped me with women. I don't regret that part. But the older I get, the more I outthink myself (and others). I literally see most people as complete morons. When I walk outside, have a conversation, etc., I feel like everyone is basically a cast member of "Idiocracy". I spend a lot of time alone now.

STOP IT

Attached: 4812DD0F-8F05-425D-AE54-D514B54EF2F5.png (819x716, 563K)

>I dunno if it's really harder for me to relate to normal people. I get along well with most people (even legit brainlets) and I was popular in high school and university. On the other hand arrogant pseudo-intellectuals (hello r*ddit) tend to fucking hate me because I make them look dumb as fuck by comparison and this totally shatters their ego.
>
>It definitely feels like I'm living in Idiocracy at times, the way people struggle with shit that seems effortless to me but I have compassion for them, life is hard even when you're smart so it must be even harder if you're dumb.
exactly how I feel
ever taken the 16 personalities test?
don't dox yourself btw m8, you posted some pretty specific shit
idk if that affected me but I know high iq people are also hypersensitive and that's very important to consider
luckily, I've had friends most of my life and I don't struggle with new people
how has it been since? have you managed to break out of your shell?

Maybe I should try to acquire that skill. But then that's what I get for going to one of the worst schools in the country.

>Besides the fact that NOBODY likes someone who is always right... it's depressing as fuck that everyone is so predictable

It's funny. I was looking for the word to explain how I feel about society at large. "Predictable" nails it. Everything gets so predictable, even peoples' mannerisms, reactions, biases. It's all stupid, to the point of me just wanting to go look at trees and talk to rocks.

I'm a big fan of Rick and Morty.

>tfw 160 iq but still act like a brainlet retard online

Attached: 1377187582714.jpg (224x225, 7K)

how about you go back to plebbit

Attached: 321.png (250x238, 52K)

>how has it been since? have you managed to break out of your shell?
I am essentially a hermit and I have not had a friend IRL for over a decade. At this point the social skills required to break out of my shell aren't really developed, and I am seriously treading on water. I don't really have an interest in anything, and I seem to sabotage myself all the time. I wish I could say it has gotten better, but this has probably been the worst year of my life.

>What is it like to be hyper-intelligent?
Feels good man

Attached: 1519465837054.png (6000x3352, 250K)

I wish I could do that. Mordor exists everywhere here. Please treasure your ability to find wilderness in your country.

>ever taken the 16 personalities test?

You mean the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator? If so I usually get ENTP on those tests and I think it describes me pretty accurately. ENTP is usually regarded as the most introverted of the extrovert personality types. I'm also kinda messy and I love to argue, troll and debate things, apparently classic ENTP behaviour.

I live in Los Angeles, born and raised. "Weirdness" is overrated. And it often comes with fucking Degenerates attached. I like nature more and more. There is ALSO plenty of that here. America is a huge place.

>shits on redditors
>AMA

get fucked

Never taken an iq test, whats the best one to use? Is it just a one time thing or do you do multiple tests and get an average?

Yeah, I know. Please go there and appreciate it for me. I likely will never see an acre of untamed wilderness in my life. Weep for us.

I couldn't live in the UK. Not after living my whole life under our Constitutional norms. I would kill someone or start a revolution. And I would be successful.

not fucking fun

I always get INTP on those but I'm a low income loser.

tfw only high 130s. I do know some 160s, or close enough though. They're kind of weird. Nice enough people, and almost always very non-violent. But odd. after a while the intellectual isolation (at least as far as irl) starts to sting, and that's just at 130s. It's going to get that much worse the higher up you go.

Frustrating, miserable, isolating

>I'm a big fan of Rick and Morty.
This.
I also enjoy playing chess and pondering the mysteries of the universe.
Would you like to play chess?
If only girls were as easy as the opening moves of a chess game.
Yes I have a rick and morty tattoo and no you can't see it, 'tis for the ladies' eyes only.
You have to eat all the eggs.

Quite difficult, emotionally.

If you're smart you always feel stupid
If you're stupid you always feel smart

user, I believe you miscalibrated and were actually seeing your past

Your Constitution is geared up to create the USA as it is today. The founders were big-time masons, and planned this. There's a reason for every act. Also, the Constitution doesn't apply to the intelligence agencies Your cage is slightly roomier than ours.

fuck, too real man
aside from the social part, I still enjoy the company of retards if they're happy and don't take themselves seriously
stfu with your shitty meme iq
damn, what's stopping you man? don't you have a job? do you never get out to get shitfaced? that's a good way of making friends (to me at least)
>ENTP
I would have bet, I'm the same way
people don't always take it the right way though, some are fucking triggered by what I say even though it was either banter or even just genuine advice
being constantly right is actually a burden sometimes
I'm a no income loser for now so cheer up m8

just smoke some weed to come down a few points

>What is it like?
it sucks

Attached: 1510964262117.jpg (645x773, 62K)

That’s something you really have to come to terms with. Notice that on a “belief in god vs IQ” graph that belief in god increases at the high levels? One needs a worldview to accommodate this awareness.

You could be right. But I think your society is too claustrophobic politically, and getting worse. It seems dystopian in comparison. I just don't think I would like it.

Then again, America is turning into a "Mutt" cesspool. So there's that.

Tabernac!

Forget 160, how is it like to have an IQ of 140-145? 110 IQ brainlet here.

>Would you say mathematics coming easy is necessary for a high IQ, or not?
Not the user you asked, but I might provide some insight on this.
tl;dr yes, but it depends, self-taught might be the way to go if you're high IQ as regular teachers will just irritate/hinder you. But that's true to almost any subject/topic in school.

Personally at first I loved maths, then had several fuckwat teachers and started to hate math. Then had to pass math exams to get to university, so in 4 weeks I covered 2 years of material by myself and got 90%+ on tests. Really enjoyed the self-study of maths, while really hated school time mathematics. Btw, those 4 weeks were not 'reserved' for maths only, it was also biology and chemistry, as while I school I mostly wished I was somewhere else and derped for those 2 years.

School has a special way to make you hate topics/subjects, I'm sure almost everybody can relate to this.

Btw2: Before getting to university I hoped that this fuckwat teachers and derp pacing is problem of high schools and that it will change once in university. It didn't. It was still the same. I guess I should've applied to a better university. While in university for most tests I started to prepare literally the night before and got 70-80%. Also sometimes had to write 3k words essays on topics, started them at 2 am in the morning with deadline by 9 am and got 80%+. Why? To challenge myself. I'm not saying it to brag, my high IQ is pure luck, I didn't earn it in any way (in reality I'm wasting it away), I'm sharing this to say that even STEM university courses are pretty much like high school nowadays.