Anyone up for a mission of taking down this baloon when it's flying above london?

Anyone up for a mission of taking down this baloon when it's flying above london?

Attached: FB_IMG_1530832571533.jpg (960x1194, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOgzobqcq1M
knowpreparesurvive.com/survival/prep/how-to-make-diy-homemade-slingshots-for-hunting/
youtube.com/watch?v=GW3KN4Rz2pk
met.police.uk/ro/report/ocr/how-to-report-a-crime/
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/1015018982682890240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How? the sharpest object you can have are spoons.

It's not going to make it up, user. But thank you for caring.

OI!!!!!! You got a loicense for that racist mission m8?

kek

>Damaging private property
Abdul detected.

I was just wondering, if a smaller baloon with a heartwarming message like "Rapefugees get out, and take the kikes with you!" could be hidden inside the Trump baloon, and when it's in the air, the trump baloon could be popped to reveal the one hidden inside it.

USE CROSSBOWS!!! They are still legal in LONDONSTAN.

Drone of Peace

wouldnt flying a drone into it just rip it?

No. All it does is let them know they triggered us when, in all reality, this is so fucking stupid. It's to the point where I feel embarrassed for them. Just let them be sad and fuck up FAA rules and get fined.

Isn't a laserpointer strong enough to take it out?

Are flare guns legal in the uk?

Why do we care? Let them fly the balloon. Fuck ‘em. We win by co-opting the symbol.

Oh wait, there's one in London? Hahaha, Trump is triggering you guys that bad? I fucking love this guy.

They won't really get fined as mayor of london gave them a green light for it

Most people here are leftie or communist retards, so happy he is coming here

Just let it float. It just shows the childish mindset of the left. It's such a bad characture I don't know how anyone could take offense to it. For Jest to be good, it must have a kernel of truth and have some thought. All's this is, "Drumpf big dumb orange baby bad man with small pee pee". It's just retarded, and the citizens of the UK should be offended that they're treating an allied foreign leader with such rude contempt.

Drone of peace and a sharpened stick or a kitchen knife. Approach by river. Bring more then one, just in case the first is shot down.

Fair enough. Just fill the balloon with Putin's nerve gas then, hit it with a crossbow once it's center of the city. You'll be doing your country, and the world, a favor.

So why don't we fly a Mohammed balloon at the same time? Fighting fire with fire is the best way to deal with the left. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Welcome to Londonstan

Also in my opinion it would just show that we have our own influence, and the left can't just keep doing all their retarded shit all the time

This will work:
youtube.com/watch?v=YOgzobqcq1M

I don’t get you bongs. You mock our President who basically ended the Korean War while your daughters get raped en masse all around you and you do nothing.

Are we supposed to envy and want to be like you Bongs? Are we supposed to enjoy having all of our liberties away while our children are Sex slaves to an invading horde that our(Uk’s) parents voted leaders in to power to bring to our shores?

Good thinking m8. Carry a crossbow in the middle of a fucking city then fire it at a balloon near the houses of parliament.

>IT'S COOL! CROSSBOWS ARE LEGAL! THE COPS CAN'T DO SHIT!

Let the balloon fags have their fun you double nigger enemy of the lulz.

Chevy Chase-tier banter m8.

Don't.
>Trump gets offended and doesn't step off plane
>lose trade deals with USA, EU, and most other ciuntries side with USA
>country goes broke and the gibs stop
>rich traitors and immigrants leave
>traitors in power have to answer to a majority poor and angry class of patriots
>Roual Family hangs few remaining traitors to win back support
>UK starts to prosphor
>new rules forbids traitors and immigrants from ever holding public office
>mega-strict immigration system that forbids traitors from returning home
>calls for Pakistan to be genocided fro existence is answered
>India rejoins Commonwealth
>Commonwealth wage war against China and genicide their population down to managable numbers snd plunder all of their wealth
>USA becomes allies sgain when they hear if our plans to nuke Soviet Russia from the fucking map
>Commonwealth conquer and fix mainland Europe
>Religious war waged against Jews and Islam and both religions are removed from existence
>eternal prosperity
Don't fuck it up. Leave the blimp alone.

they mock their president because he offended their pet pakis. england is a joke

Shoot it with a pellet gun; that rumor about it being 3/4" thick with PVC is bullshit since not even hydrogen would be enough to lift it.

Saved this after fag mods deleted it.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (1305x599, 121K)

Theres got to be atleast a few whites left in London? Deflating that impotent balloon would be top tier

the balloon won't even make it up #capturetheblimp

they are only allowed to be angry at what parliament and state controlled media tell them to be angry about

also popping it is not an option.
melting is now the focus

Attached: file.png (1707x821, 183K)

knowpreparesurvive.com/survival/prep/how-to-make-diy-homemade-slingshots-for-hunting/

DO IT! We'll let you take over Europe when you're done. But we get Canada and we'll have to purge it. Also, Japan get to expand the empire into China. We gotta give them a bone.

Brits mock Trump because the last succes they had was being saved by USA in ww2

The wind and rain will prevent it from being flown.
Some will believe it to be am act of god.
But really it will be man.

Like any UK citizen has a backbone to do that

I don't get you yanks... you come over to Scotland and tell anyone who will listen that you're Scottish because your great great great granny's neighbour's best mate was from Glasgow and wander about wearing kilts yet your country banned caffeinated wine.

>hurr durr i'm from scatlin!
>oh no! Buckfast wine is illegal in my country!
>LAND OF THE FREE!!!!!1

don't think any hand held slingshot will be able to launch a heavy enough projectile high enough to do anything to it

>battlebot drone meme
Stop this.

Brits can legally purchase, own, and I believe CARRY, slingshots without a license. It's by far the best solution. The balloon should be no more than 30m (100ft) off the ground.

This guy's popping tiny balloons here from 50m away, a massive inflatable will be unmissable:

youtube.com/watch?v=GW3KN4Rz2pk

Anyone wanting to take it down is a commie trying to make us do something to get sympathy or an idiot kid that doesn't know when they're being played.

This guy gets it! Force the parasites to go look for a new host so we can recover from the disease!

Just let trump take a selfie with it with a big smile. That'll cause more damage to the left than anything else

fpbp

or wait until the night time and have him tweet a pic of it saying he wasn't aware of it and was sorry he couldn't have seen it live as it was cute and funny.
Sign off with a "better luck next time", the super buttblasted snowflakes would be a joy to behold.

fucking kek, this was the plan all along

reported to the Metropolitan Police Service
met.police.uk/ro/report/ocr/how-to-report-a-crime/

And you Scotfags. You had a chance to get away from those damn Anglos and you have in. Didn’t most of Scotland voted overwhelmingly AGAINST Brexit? I know prima noctis didn’t actually happen but have you guys just been under the yoke so long that you just want to stay there?

One of you yuppie bastards ought to have a disposable drone that can be flown into it.

Yeah, that's a fair call though.

Is it true that the British need a license to fly a balloon in London?

simple

Attached: active-denial-system-chart.jpg (480x355, 40K)

This would be a pretty good outcome too, considering these fags have spent nearly 20k ON A FUCKING BALLOON!

What the fuck happened to Jow Forums? This has potential for massive lulz and everyone's all OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Can anyone remember when it was all about the lulz? Now it's just (((brainwashed))) faggots. HURR DURR DON'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT LE TRUMP!

Donald Trump is a dickhead, and so are all you faggots who worship him!

Exploding harpoon, people come on. This is so easy. All you need is pic related and a straightened out fish hook

Attached: Black-Cat-Bottle-Rocket_grande.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Perfect!

all you need is a homemade bow and a burning arrow

Do exploding harpoon trick. Add into the equation a section of pipe as long as possible to guide the trajectory better.

twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/1015018982682890240

Just have fun with the balloon for fucks sake, Trump will probbably point and laugh at it. Even the BBC are treating it as a joke, it's going to be funny whatever happens. It'll be funny if it gets pierced and there'll be an out of control Trump flying in the sky and it'll be funny to see Trump's reaction to a flying baby of himself. Stop getting triggered about it and just laugh along, we'd do the same if it was Hillary she was hated here too, don't take it so personally.

This may be our cheapest option

>meme flag

If Jow Forums can find a flag in the middle of nowhere, I'm sure you can find a way to take out this blimp

Why care? Just fly w Hillary balloon if you wanna play that game

We aren't doing this for trump.
We aren't doing this for the world.
We are doing this for the lolz once more.

People should fly mohammed balloons all the time

Such a clever and original joke.

If you pull a prank

Do it right

Getting caught is okay

Getting caught and failing is not

Attached: BAKED-HONEY-GALRIC-CHICKEN-TENDERS-FEATURED.png (667x1000, 312K)

more like airgun. A small air handgun can be carried concealed, then dropped off afterwards, and is not considered an offensive weapon, unlike knives.

+1. Hindenburg that shit

Yes goy pay for another balloon

Dont forget the taxes & permits

Attached: reasons.jpg (720x929, 117K)

Yeah, but to be fair there were a lot of (((lies))) propagated to influence the decision. We also have a lot of migrants workers who voted to stay in the UK because they thought they'd be kicked out.

Also the red plague has spread quite a lot in Scotland in recent years.

Long story short, if there was a civil war tomorrow a lot of us would be up for it... it's just virtually impossible to organise such a thing in today's world.

BUTT
HURT

Mods banned me for 3 days. They say it's a raid thread.
We can't even gather on cripplechan because threads are polluted by "Trump is a jew" useful idiots.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees the practicality of this. Does any user have any fireworks left over from yesterday to prototype and test?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

It's not about us being offended. It's about bursting their balloon. Raining on their parade. They want a balloon so we put a pin in it. That sort of thing.

Yeah, shooting a pellet gun over a presidential visit wouldn't get you killed or anything.

Exploding harpoon. It's the only way.

Attached: 1495551777fierydragon1435_large_large-1.png (500x445, 221K)

Let it fly its dumb as fuck and makes them look like children

This thing will only fly few meters above the ground. What you need to do is cutting the wires.

Guys for fucks sake, don't fire something up into the air that could come down on some kids face or something.
I hate the left too but just let them have their dumb fucking balloon. It just makes them look stupid.

If anything, go up to them with a camera and ask them what their opinions are on the arming of isis and the destruction of Libya and Iraq.
Ask them if it bothers them that Obama and Hillary were giving arms to people that were going around selling people into slavery and committing genocide.

Ask them if they think Trump did a good job by smashing ISIS.

Watching these hypocrites squirm would be much better than breaking their dumb balloon.

while I agree with the people who say keeping the balloon up makes them look dumb and immature as shit, I still think it would be funny to see all those retards money wasted

Attached: 34802921.png (1182x144, 50K)

Cut the rope! Let baby trump fly free!

rubber band and fence staples.

Rubber band over thumb and index finger, making your hand a slingshot. And the staples will penetrate, even if they don't hit with the pointy ends first.

And if you get caught with it, it's just a rubber band and some staples, so no weapons charges at all. Hitting a six meter target 30 meter above ground should be no problem.

Modify a crossbow bolt to make it explosive. I'm not going to tell you how to do this, but start with a small CO2 canister and go from there.

Attached: 1522180845457.gif (645x773, 9K)

Oh bugger off you Scott. At least we can claim to have white ancestry. All you could brag about is your great grandmummy being a sex slave to some Paki.

Attached: 1412973899374.jpg (170x250, 10K)

Wont we all just go to prison for terror charges?

>bongs praise themselves for their banter
>they can't handle banter

fucking k e k

Attached: C48F9E62-5BE7-415C-8318-0085C6606285.jpg (737x741, 114K)

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. The balloon only makes them look like petulant children. Let it fly.

I agree. If it is done then it needs to be inert and harmelss.

Swiss bro suggested pInt thinner to melt the material earlier. You could fill up a super soaker with paint thinner and squirt it while they are staging before it gets off the ground.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 87K)

top kek

>bongs plotting to take down a balloon
>can't even own a butterknoife without a permit

Attached: 1492719073855.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Attached: int , sp ,pol , england.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

If you could leave me alone that would be great, thanks champ.

edgelord

Your liberals are ecstatic when foreigners are Trump-bashing. For them it's the outsider point of view that proves they are right.