Angry White Men

What is about society that is making white men feel angry and disenfranchized? What can poc do to help?

Hardmode
No leave/kys

Attached: angry-white-man.jpg (900x900, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/alt-right-manosphere-mainstream-politics-breitbart
youtu.be/MY-yHd8Xms0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being racist. Stop being tribal. Remove racist laws like affirmative action.

that's a good start

Do we need to talk about this?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/alt-right-manosphere-mainstream-politics-breitbart

fuck off to where you came from

Attached: 1B87D172-9CEE-4607-93F3-8744A90C5C66.jpg (750x765, 81K)

>what can poc dp to help
kill themselves

That's our secret. We're always angry.

pretty comfy

Why cant we just be friends

because of your racial parasitic existance
just fuck off to your shithole country
why can't you shitskins leave us alone?

The fact that you think all white people are oppressors and all black people are victims.This is clearly a matter of rich vs. poor, and white people are getting mislabeled
>what can poc do to help?
Disassociate yourself with degeneracy and gang culture and get inspired to do something with your life, besides have welfare pay your rent and drink lean in your garage all day.

Thru could leave too

>they think white men are currently angry

Kek

>*kill's white people*
>*break's up homogeneous communities*
>*votes against the interests of whites*
>WY YALL CRACKAZ SO MAD N' SHIIIEEEET?

People kill each other everyday, give me an example of how POC make your day worse

Way to go for what you think are low hanging fruit.

Attached: murders white black.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

Im not black tho. Why do I have to be blanketed with their statistics just for being a minority. Seems rigged.

it's the white way of saying fuck off

my parents brought me here

You don't, and as far as I'm concerned I have no problem with considering nothing but the individual in daily interactions. Ultimately statistical correlations are what cause stereotypes, and you are either denying facts, and taking part in enforcing those negative stereotypes, or working to better yourself and work against them. Not denying facts is the first step.

Attached: rac (1).jpg (652x667, 69K)

Attached: rac (1).png (1026x768, 438K)

and i care so much

Every time a nigger walks into my store I have to watch my merchandise.

I agree OP the massacre of all Jews is the final solution to the Jewish question.

Attached: 1529657334337.jpg (1000x910, 149K)

Attached: rac (10).png (590x655, 192K)

Attached: rac (11).jpg (1024x518, 60K)

Attached: rac (11).png (1168x339, 23K)

>No leave/kys

>what's 2+2? and don't say 4 give a real answer

Attached: 1517480424681.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

the dems basically. never felt better until i left the democrat party.

but that's literally the only way. you need to go back to whatever fucking shithole you came from

Segregate yourselves.

People of crap don't want to help. They're glad whitey's having a bad day because it's apparently all our fault.
Fuck this faggot world. When are you fucks going to wake up and start killing the shitskins and the women?

do you have any actual white friends? not "hey how you been?" but actual friends? of course you dont. people from different races naturally segregate themselves. this is why you all need to go

1) out of the country
2) to one side of the country forever
3)start a race war so we can legally behead every one of you

and now you must take them back :^)
why do you even want to live among us?
of course i know the answer, but I want you to say it

They don't need to make my day worse. My day is not what I'm concerned about. Believe it or not, there are things a little bigger at stake than how you and I feel right this moment. What I am concerned about how they make my country worse. They get into top schools easier, simply because of the color of their skin. A concern I should not have while my wife is giving birth is that the doctor only got his degree because of fucking affirmative action. I should not have to take diversity training courses when I get a job at Starbucks. I should not have to acknowledge my "white privilege" when there are black people who make six figures going from school to school telling black kids how much of victims they are. You live in the greatest time in the greatest country ever to exist, and all you care about is how some people are statistically more likely to have a LITTTTTLE better life than you. Shame on you pussy. Kill yourself.

>what can poc do to help?

Just read enlightenment thinking and realize how horrible shit was before we freed the world from fucking darkness.

Just remember, you think its justice, we think its someone trying to undo the work we have done.

Because if you think the white man was mean to you... whoa buddy do you have rude awakening coming. (i mean you could look at what the cartels are doing in mexico every day for what /sort-of-civilized/ society looks like)

Just leave. You have zero intentions of living peacefully with us so it's best that you just go back and we can prevent the inevitable race war if you stay. We'll even pay for the plain ticket so you can back to your homeland and make it great again!

Attached: 1486671467743.gif (350x233, 349K)

>What can poc do to help?
I don't think they are capable of doing anythign to help even if they pretended that they wanted to, which they don't. I'm just waiting for anti-nigger bioweaons for sale on the darknet.

Attached: 1527617228883.jpg (800x800, 92K)

affirmative action barely does anything.
companies don't get incentives for hiring diverse people. i don't get why Jow Forums thinks this. its very easy for a company to claim there are no racially diverse candidates for x role. if you aren't getting hired its because you aren't good enough for the role or possibly the company has an internal diversity goal but its still pretty unlikely.

t. hiring manager

But why would I If I am happy where I am. Its like telling south africans to leave.

I was the best man for a white man. I loved white people like a brother. But there internet is a different place.

Attached: blood not club.jpg (480x384, 47K)

>asks what we want
>well you arent gonna get it
/thread

Leave and kys

Why not, I like it here.

What are you talking about ofc I will choose the side that acknowledges me as human.

But what made you so angry to think like this. Did a person of color hurt you?

In what way are you not acknowledged as human?

you prefer to be a parasite to whites than build your own nation
you prefer to live with our support than to have any dignity and live with your own people
it's pathetic

Have you tried to secure housing, start a family, and have 3 or more kids to offset the disappearance of your peoples lately? Have you been paying attention to anything other than your asshole?

Attached: 1530690316554.png (600x848, 532K)

push all poc women to abort, all poc men to hate white women, push the spic /negro animosity

>ble shit was before we freed the world from fucking darkness.
>Just remember, you think its justice, we think its someone trying to undo the work we have done.

Horse shit. I have seen the damage that hiring affirmative action shits have caused.

t.someone that has seen it all

The a angry white male was a meme started 20 years ago by the progressive, I didn't get it at first because generally white males aren't angry if we have family and employment. Then the progressive made the angry white male.
Now we exist, get ready kikes and niggers!

if poc would stop trying to do everything they can to racemix with white people, we wouldnt hate you all ANYWHERE NEAR as much

>mfw bean
>mfw most my friends and all my best friends are literally white

At the end, I treat the whole situation that whites are going through as my own, not just because they’re my friends but because I know this progressive insanity will not stop with the gringos. It’s only a matter of time when Latinos who aren’t 5’1, 75 IQ, squatamalan indios are gonna get the privilege treatment, if they aren’t already. You know “First they came for the whites” and all that

Attached: 5A1500DE-001C-4D1A-B6BC-FA41D0D824E4.jpg (827x1024, 111K)

Have you considered shutting the fuck up?

just an idea

sterilize yourselves. Have abortions. Advocate the destruction of your race.

>t. lying jew

a blatant lie desu

Just let us build our ethnostate and leave us alone

Attached: image.jpg (600x480, 51K)

>Source is blogspot

hmmmmmmm

In any case figures like these are largely meaningless. Bill Gates would pay more tax in a year than the entire state of Nebraska would over several generations. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be gassed.

I feel very similar to you a syestem of victims is just waiting for a victor and I also believe that as it stands no other group of people can run a nation as well as whites
t. ameramutt

When 'whites' begin using their original national identities you might want to pack up and go. Also, you should avoid this PoC meme. It's utterly fucking offenisve that you'd include me in a group with niggers, mexicans, and chinks.

>you just have to realise you are the problem

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.00.49.png (731x413, 342K)

poc is absolutely a disgusting marxist dialetical term. It should be binned forever.

youtu.be/MY-yHd8Xms0

Maybe stop elevating nogs for grabbing their dick while shitting on white bois who are still doing all the work

truth is, the only hope for any of us is to conquer jewish supremacy, so the best thing you could do is learn the truth about the world and spread it to your people

>white men feel angry and disenfranchised
White male anger builds successful societies. Then we relax and let subhumans take a shit on what we built. White anger grows again.
can poc do to help?
I won’t stay the obvious of kys. I would first start by pulling your pants up and act like you’ve been in public before. And just because you’re in public doesn’t mean you need to be the center of attention. We don’t want to hear about your baby daddy serving 10 - 20 while trying to control your tax burdens of 5.

Attached: D47852C5-E8EC-451D-BBB8-DD757D02F45B.jpg (255x197, 9K)

Nothing. You're too fucking stupid to ever be of help to humans, at least since the invention of the tractor. Shit colored people will always be less useful than literal shit- because at least that can fertilize a farm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_209

Attached: 1466747253810s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Stop doing things to categorically smear me and make it impossible to have a meaningful relationship, i.e. one that doesn't involve lying about my belief in physical realism.

i.e. Stop coming up with reasons your identitarian *sect* gets to be flagrantly racist and sexist as fuck.

Real talk.

angry white men are the best thing in the world

>hiring manager

Oh fuck its Carol from HR. Have a phantom you simple cunt.

Attached: 5414da3434f93705287fa310de3ecf66--spray-black-friday.jpg (400x400, 28K)

They can speak out against all racism. That includes racism towards whites. Most white people aren't racist, so they get angry when they get blamed for the world's problems.

F'real?

Earn your own way.