Meet Your New Supreme Court Justice

There's no avoiding this. You know it in your bones. It's gonna be her. She said she likes Pope Francis and thinks he's a good Catholic. Is Trump blowing this pick? For the record, I think Mike Lee is the #1 choice.

Attached: im-16959.jpg (1260x840, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssrn.com/abstract=3100298
ontheissues.org/Senate/Mike_Lee.htm
abovethelaw.com/2018/07/the-supreme-court-nomination-process-whos-our-next-scotus-nominee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Trump isn't blowing his pick. You know how I know? Because Jews like you are so neurotic that you chimp out about everything you don't like and spam threads. Just like the anti establishment democrat that just won her primary. After she won you've spammed threads daily about her because you're scared that your zionist system is falling apart. It is. There's nothing you can do to stop it. I trust Trump and this woman looks like she would be a great SCOTUS justice.

She ain't bad for an old broad. I would fuck her if I was like 50 years old.

Of course he's blowing his pick
A roastie will turn coat immediately, especially on abortion and spics. She'll be persuaded by pic related because that's how women are

Attached: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.jpg (400x400, 110K)

would berry.

Does she have kids? Is her husband white?

Maybe she'll get redpilled when her two Haitian virtue signals start going feral and will take it out through her votes.

Deus nos omnes servabit

>Women will flip pick a man.

Attached: John_Roberts.jpg (750x394, 237K)

Who even is she

At this point the only hope is that he goes with Kethledge

Yeah it's not gonna be her. Even if it's her turn, it's not gonna be her.

She's a solid pick.

>Kethledge
No thanks.

Attached: scalia-scores.jpg (815x543, 36K)

lol kys
kavanaugh will be announced

>another Catholic
Yeah, cuz fuck Protestants, we need more jews and catholics. Fuck this country, tbhonest.

this spectrum is way off. who came up with this?
> sotomayor and roberts are similar
kavanough is way worse than kethledge or thapar

this you fags are freaking out too much. She will never write an opinion(like Kennedy did), she'll tag along to the conservative side like Alito

we dont know what the axisss represent, that graph is literally pointless

>who came up with this?

>ssrn.com/abstract=3100298
It estimates "Scalia-ness" by weighing originalism (50%), textualism (25%), writing seperately (7.5%), ghostwriting (7.5%), law professorship (5%), and life outside of D.C. (5%).

Pic related is Originalism measured alone.

Attached: originalism-comparison.jpg (892x534, 37K)

Alito isn't very originalist, but he sides with Thomas on basically every vote. There is a strategy to picking mediocre justices. They don't write overcomplex decisions to justify bullshit like Kavenaugh and Kennedy have. Gorsuch is a future superstar, he will write most decisions that Barret with side with. She'll write very few

Attached: cates.jpg (383x592, 35K)

Mike Lee's brother would be great. He references Scalia extensively.

Attached: thomasrexlee.jpg (284x453, 55K)

shut up you fucking crack victim

Say it with me:
>JUSTICE
>TED
>CRUZ

Attached: 8C810ED7-71DD-4C21-B7B1-4E2C2B35CD55.png (793x803, 974K)

First SCJOTUS I'd fuck

What a shame. Horrible pick. Another fucking shitty choice by trump, women should never be allowed anywhere near government

She cute

Attached: frens.png (516x355, 256K)

I still believe it will be Thapar. I don't care what PredictIt odds say. He's still in contention.

Attached: amul-thapar-vanderbilt-law-alumni-facebook_625x300_1530161830458.jpg (650x400, 35K)

The fucking kike bitch adopted nigger babies or some shit, she ain't on our side

Lots of big name conservatives have been trying to convince Trump to pick Lee. It would be great if he listened to them, but I think he'll pick Amy Coney Barrett because she's kind of hot. Plus, he's probably aware it well make lefties seethe and foam for months if she actually gets confirmed. I think he enjoys it as much as we do.

Everyone is saying it will be Kavanaugh even though conservatives are already rejecting him before he’s even picked, Trump is a joke who probably picked him because he had a good handshake or something

Kavanaugh and Barrett are the moderate and the extreme choices they put out before they give us the middle guy. It will be Kethledge or Thapar.

Wasn’t Mike Lee a Never Trumper? Why is everyone saying he’s so based?

The poo was off the list a while ago and kethledge rules in favor of illegals, one of the few issues Trump pretends to care about

Bagholders on predictit

The poo is not off the list. That was fake news.

>They have seven children: five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti.
From wiki. Husband is white.

ontheissues.org/Senate/Mike_Lee.htm
He would be a solid Justice.

He's a fucking Libertarian type like a Rand Paul. He may have been Never Trump at first but that doesn't mean he's not based for SCOTUS decisions. The dude wouldn't waiver on any of the issues we care about. Think Ted Cruz. Would you not pick Cruz for Justice? He'd be great.

He would be a good pick, perhaps the best, but he’s not getting this seat. Maybe when Thomas retires for the POC quota.

Why doesnt trump just nominate stephen miller?

If she doesn't recognize the current pope is part of the New World Order then she's clueless

>trusting a known pedophile to pick supreme court justices

JUST

what is it for textualism?

It is a long shot, but we'll see.

abovethelaw.com/2018/07/the-supreme-court-nomination-process-whos-our-next-scotus-nominee/

or the fact Trump narrowed it down to three and he's not listed?

Attached: textualism-comparison.jpg (533x311, 32K)

>two adopted haitian children

it's over

Mike Lee is Utah swamp and there will never be a mormon on the Supreme Court.

That can't be right, I've read Kethledge's opinions and he's definitely a textualist. I guess I'll have to read the methodology they use, cause I pinned Kethledge as a textualist who cares about original meaning (different than original intent).

That is according to new reports based on an anonymous insider. Trump said today he's narrowed it down to 4...then maybe 3 or 2 from those 4. ??? He clearly has not decided.

Michelle Bachman tier Looney cunt.

Attached: bachmann-corn-dog_1971513c(1).jpg (460x287, 47K)

>I think Mike Lee is the #1 choice.
Only an establishment shill would say this
Nice Try
The fkn salt when Trump names her is going to give me a month long hard on. Member of The Federalist Society also.

Attached: 1528124830855.jpg (1024x930, 140K)

The study is specifically looking at "Scalia-ness" and therefore measures citations of Scalia's judicial and personal textualism, as explained in pic related.

Attached: textualism-factor-explained.jpg (646x293, 106K)

Cruz, who publicly betrayed Trump and his family during the RNC. Say no to El Rato.

I'm going to beat off to her for the next couple of decades.

Attached: APP-070318-Amy-Coney-Barrett-002.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Did no one learn from making Jeff Sessions the AG which lead to Alabama, a super red state, getting a Democrat in the Senate? Mike Lee of any other sitting senator is too much of a risk when the balance in the Senate is so close.

All three of the main candidates are young enough to serve three decades and perhaps even four decades in the case of Barrett. Hope none of them pull a Kennedy over that time.

Not wanting to Suicide in a Gym Bag is not flipping. The funny thing is, the so called good guys in government know this shit, but they are afraid it will destabilize the current paradigm and lead to a loss of their pensions. They should lose their pensions. They violated their oaths.

haha blumpftards still think their hero is conservative.
keep believing Q, dipshits.
hahahah.

listen, this is an interesting paper, but pretending like this is an accurate measure of "scalia-ness" is kinda silly. I think they get his beliefs and style right, but the methodology is just...not right. They even admit a couple of times that they worry about favoring candidates who are Supreme Court (state or federal) over appeals court guys because appeals is constrained by precedent, and Kethledge is an appeals court guy.

Trump quipped to a reporter the other day about that same topic

trump/don mcgahn/chuck grassley/anthony kennedy all agreed that kavanaugh would be kennedy's replacement back last november. kavanaugh will be just fine.

ted cruz and some of his buddies are trying to spook people because they like mike lee better. unless you have a good understanding of the american legal system don't believe anything you read. they throw out a lot of stuff to confuse laymen.

barrett will replace clarence thomas after he steps down next year. the reason they're throwing her name out so much right now is setting the stage for that.

this is legit inside info btw. i know any idiot can pretend to have inside info on Jow Forums but just watch what happens and you'll see i'm right.

right, a textualist wouldn't necessarily cite Scalia, they would cite the text ideally.

Checked em.

Lyin Ted, The Establishment's "Outsider" candidate?

No thanks

Cruz probably wants it to become common for sitting senators to be appointed to the court. Lyin' Ted has no moral compass.

Adopting kids from Haiti is one of the most cucked/blue pilled things you could possibly do lmao

She has five white kids of her own. She’s done her part to advance the white race, so I don’t mind her saving a couple of nogs.

Say it with me lads.

Wyrick is /our guy/

Attached: 72DFB0E9-7573-4221-896D-CEA7CEE6D940.jpg (400x547, 46K)

Oh yeah well Barrett is my mom you fucking faggot and she said she already got the call

Trump is trying to bury the Dems in the midterm. He needs to go moderate not 1488 with this pick. The Old Jew Which will be replaced with Hitler though.

They say in the paper they attempt to correct that through weighting (pg. 6, footnote 17, "We gave [particular weighting] because we did not want to punish U.S. Courts of Appeal judges who may not be able to go into originalism in much depth because of being constrained by Supreme Court precedent.")

I'm not particularly vested in the study's findings, but I am interested in the idea of approaching this issue quantitatively, given the stakes. One thing I've been looking into is the Martin-Quinn scores of judicial ideology, but haven't found much yet.

Why did everyone go soft on Hardiman?

>OH NO NO NO
Were fucked

them digits tho

Okay there's this, but it's from January 2017.

Attached: martin-quinn scale.jpg (502x637, 51K)

i'm ok with this.

Also, the scale in that pic doesn't consider the substance of the cases, only the judges tendencies to vote together (in some way that I don't really understand).

The GOP wants white women to support them as much as white men and she would help a lot.

he was never a serious candidate. they pretended that it was a close call between him and gorsuch last year because trump likes the media coverage that the speculation generates. hardiman was also from pennsylvania and trump thought that would get him some good press in a swing state (same as kethledge being from michigan right now).

R. V Wade is the only decision that matters. It is the beginning of the end of rampant promiscuity and a devastating blow to degeneracy in general.
Once womans actions (murder) begin to have consequences again, the west can begin to try to heal itself.

Yes I read the footnote. But they basically guess on how to weight things. Why weigh frequency 2/3 and depth 1/3? Also, depth is measured by word count...you can say something deep in a sentence, and you should if you're a good judge. Also the methodology on how to search for original intent is just not good. You can't just search up keywords and pretend like that gets you a good picture.
I don't know enough about the martin-quine scale to say if that's accurate, but at a first glance it seems about right in its placement.

women hate women

The worst part is that she's endangering her own children by having the niggers live in the same home.

You don't understand women. They want to be dominated.

NOT A WOMAN

>especially on abortion
what are you a (((neo)))-con? Killing liberals is fine by me.

If he puts a nigger loving roastie on the court, she will roll over.

She is too obvious. Trump will pick Robert Bork as the ultimate twist candidate.

It literally doesn’t matter who he picks, they will be angry.
Virtue signalling a woman who has zero history with the second amendment is retarded.

The Lee on the charts is Thomas Lee, his brother.

Kavanaugh's wife is from Bushworld. He isn't happening.

Roe V Wade overturned would be a good thing, but it's far from the most important thing.

The most important thing in my opinion is repeal all of the anti-segregation laws and the laws that force businesses and organizations to do business with, include as a member, hire, or otherwise associate with people they do not wish to associate.

Once whites are able to create whites-only towns in America, the game is won.

White Catholics in America seem more reliably conservative than Mainstream Protestants, to be honest. But I’d take any Christian over another fucking Jew.

note that Protestants and white Catholics voted the same. I bet if you separated Protestant groups into white and non-white, their voting would be even MORE pro-trump, and higher than white Catholic.

Attached: votingbyreligion.png (420x487, 12K)

>there's no avoiding this
>you know it in your bones
Found the shill.

fuck wrong image

Attached: votingbyreligion.png (640x425, 16K)