Jow Forums, is this really what coders looks like?

Jow Forums, is this really what coders looks like?

lighthouselabs.ca/team

A bunch of womyn and hipsters? Someone clue me in. Would you give these people $10,000 to teach you to become a master hacker in 6 weeks?

Attached: 1516929826185.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tan-gram.herokuapp.com/
ultimatebreakout.com/
lighthouselabs.ca/blockchain-developers-course
medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/the-ultimate-end-to-end-tutorial-to-create-and-deploy-a-fully-descentralized-dapp-in-ethereum-18f0cf6d7e0e
github.com/ahache/final-lhl-project
take-ahike.herokuapp.com/hikes
developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial
lighthouselabs.ca/team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Snifff-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

You overestimate how hard it is to learn how to become a mastah hackah

You honestly need a brain that understand logic and can apply coding problem solving to actual problems.

Copy and paste, anyone can do. Actually figuring out solutions? No, it's not easy.

>master hacker in 6 weeks
Not going to happen. There is way, WAY too much to cover. 6 weeks will teach you the basics of a programming language, but it will not give you mastery of anything.

t. Computer Science PhD student.

Coding bootcamps are such an obvious scam. Thankfully only leftists seem to fall for them.

Attached: 1528505448198.gif (460x258, 645K)

>coding
>webdev
>bootcamps

OP please, I implore you not to go down this road. Not only is that entire sector dumb as fuck and inhabited by soibois, but it is also saturated as fuck and you will have to put out increasingly inane and complex "projects" for your "portfolio" to keep ahead of all the other desperate dumbasses.

Be a man. Get your CCNA instead.

braaaaaaap

Look like normal people to me, though most probably voted for hillary

So fucking tired of chink Canadians

I concur.

Philosophy Graduate, Cum Laude.

Most useless position in the compay. Probably senior manager is fucking her

Attached: 2018-07-05 19_22_50-Our Team Of Weirdos - Lighthouse Labs.png (1405x655, 980K)

It is enough time to learn a language like Lua.

b-but I thought there weren't enough web devs to meet demand? I thought that 6 trillion web devs are needed by 2020 but only 400,000 are available? My reddit told me so!

Who is Lovemore J fucking?

>STEMlets

loving every lel

Attached: 1495130506799.png (1011x801, 58K)

I know you're memeing, but go to the Jow Forumswebdev sub and rejoice in all the soiboi and manbaby tears of not finding a job.

If you read the job descriptions you will see that the women's job have almost nothing to do with coding. It's mainly marketing and HR.

Attached: tace-coding-treespirit-benson-smith-samantha-bowen-sabrina-rodrigo-durkadurka-al-15852515[1].png (500x312, 77K)

You can be intelligent on an interpersonal level in your private time and study, those are skills you can learn WITHOUT spending hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds.

Unless you're studying Law or a foreign language there's literally no reason to go into a non Math related subject.

These guys are fucking tards who do easy HTML and JSON shit.

Look how bad these games are.
tan-gram.herokuapp.com/
ultimatebreakout.com/

One is baby's first platformer the other is a breakout clone.

>Engineering student
>Understands mathematical logic
This is how I know you've never met an engineer.

As an engineer I completely agree. Also, I have a TI-89 and only sometimes cry myself to sleep. Whoever made this image is a fool!

Spot the tranny

based

you Alt-Righters are just jealous of our savvy ways

Attached: koding.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

>pay us $3,500 for something you can learn online
>lighthouselabs.ca/blockchain-developers-course

medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/the-ultimate-end-to-end-tutorial-to-create-and-deploy-a-fully-descentralized-dapp-in-ethereum-18f0cf6d7e0e

This. I've been in tech for 15 years, started as an IT assistant, worked up to where I know do contract work for network security. 15 years of almost daily experience or study, certs out the ass, and I'm still having to learn new things almost everyday on the job.

Repeat with me:
Do you want fries with that?

Will CCNA get you > 60k on your first job?

baste. No white men, finally a tech company I can support.

lol no, they're not programmers, at most they're teachers it's just a "coding school".
which is honestly fucking retarded and a scam for normies wanting an easy high paid job. everything you need is available on the internet, there's no paywall required, just like everything you need to learn while working is on the internet too.

STEM is for poor people who can't afford to do anything interesting because their parents are broke retards

The only thing you actually have to pay for is certifications for IT jobs.

Because most companies require them.

what?

Accurate, but not mentioned: the Liberal Arts Student in that picture was a millionaire before he was born. His poorfag classmate just made me a milkshake.

Lua's main use is embedding inside other programs. I would not learn ONLY Lua if I were you.

>look we know how to use google maps api
>github.com/ahache/final-lhl-project
>take-ahike.herokuapp.com/hikes

>we are fucking giniusis

>we payed $5000 to learn how to use google maps

developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial

Attached: 317129C4-3BE7-4A6C-BAA8-5EE9931D996A.jpg (600x445, 63K)

Yup.

You only learn small amounts of Lua when you have to abuse Nginx or Redis.

I would lick her asshole all day

Attached: BRAPPoscope.png (640x360, 283K)

lol
more like reverse that order faggot

>lighthouselabs.ca/team
why does this never stop being funny

I'd betray my race for this.

Attached: brapsniff.jpg (542x461, 39K)

Chandra?

>no such file or directory
>command not found
>command not found
>no such file or directory
>command not found

Kek

she needs to join our startup

she can change directory

Id give her $10 to let me taste her asshole

I live in the SF area, ground zero for coders. The men are all skinny hipster gamerboys and feminist numales. The women are rare and bad at coding.

She's hacked into the mainframe.

Attached: 1437957434001.jpg (500x496, 42K)

>certifications for IT jobs
like what? i imagine maybe in some 50 year old boomer hardware corporations, but requiring certificates for programming seems like some indian thinking
>microsoft certified technician btw sir

>95% of the women are hr admins and managers
yeah, seems about right

I was literally about to ask how that's even a position, that's like 1/100th of a real job

No, but I'd cum on her face desu.

Attached: medium_rosy_2x.jpg (512x512, 54K)

So you're telling me that women are so smart that they are over-represented in management every time? These women must be truly brilliant programmers.

Attached: 1528944552161.gif (500x280, 695K)

Excuse me, sweetie, but this is what a software engineer looks like. This strong womyn developed blockchains... or something like that.

Attached: medium_Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_10.04.08_AM.png (512x512, 317K)

What kind of engineers do you have in burgerland? Is that why you keep on braindraining europe?

What's a cert I can get in less than 2 months to get menstarted working in tech? I just quit my job

Software dev here, code camps don't teach shit. Real programmers are lacking in best practices and patterns and none of these code camps teach that. These are just "hello world" stuff. I make 90k a year and am jacked and high test, BTW.

Attached: 1530070829894m.jpg (592x640, 68K)

it's like when you type in the url, and the website does not load.... so I bet she basically has to press F5 and if it loads, everythings is working fine, if it does not, she has to communicate to other teams to see whats up.

Uhhh what certs?

Attached: 1528025727647.png (988x1209, 526K)

If men are so much better than her, why isn't a man doing her job? Are men too stupid?

yea, every bootcamp ive seen is just like, ok here's HTML,CSS, JS loops and functions. Alright good luck go apply for some jobs kiddo lmao.

Attached: 1530294347040.jpg (1083x738, 184K)

"People and Education Intern"

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Just about. The Tech industry is FULL of libtards. I've met a few based tech folks but they are rare.

>People & Culture

Lib arts students probably have better people skills, that's why they're so manipulative.

How's does this company manage to stay solvent with all that dead weight on salary?

Attached: 1522383030296.png (199x249, 44K)

I'm studying computer science and almost all the woman who study it come here from China and then go back after they finish. They literally have rules set up for woman, where they need to hold an extra presentation after a project to prove that they didn't just use their tits to make the guys do all the work.

>Bullshit instead of actual work.
Why am I not surprised. These fucking cunts probably received hundreds of thousands of grant money and tax subsidies too.

She'll also fuck off for lunch for an hour and a half on Fridays and slack off every other day of the week.

>whites are intelli-
Spot me one white person in this list of intellectuals. Whitey on suicide watch

Attached: staff.png (2296x1156, 2.67M)

HAHAHAH this never gets old. Here's how many things are wrong with what she is doing:

1. zsh administration is not coding..it's an interactive shell that you can write scripts for.
2. based on her pwd, /code/ is 2 directories back and she's trying to go forward 1
3. cd.. needs a space between the command and the operator
4. She doesn't get it so she tries cd.. again.
5. And again
6. Finally remembers the space..but still isn't in the right directory
7. Prints the file list...but still doesn't understand where she is in the file system
8. For some stupid reason she changes to the directory from step 1 again.
9. Uses 'cd code' again, just like step 1 but it still doesn't work
10. Uses cd .. twice finally.
11. Probably goes and takes an advil at this point

Is this a man?

Attached: medium_amy_mansell_2x.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Depends on location. Exact same as fucking webdev.

>Diversity manager. Admissions manager. Human resources.
Hmm....

came here to post this

They can't even into 2d game physics. You're not supposed to do a realistic jump, you should fall faster then you go up, other wise the controls are complete shit, which they are in this case.

Besides, you shouldn't be learning javascript or focusing on fucking webev anyway. WebAssembly is going to cut you soiboi faggots out.

>assuming they don't know how to code just because of their job title

Sexist stereotypes much?

I want to beastfuck Erika Lorenzen raw

>Erika Lorenzen
Is that her name?

>look at the instructors
>it's all web dev

Attached: mfwCommunismWinning.png (431x500, 224K)

Attached: medium_Sandra.jpg (512x512, 193K)

Well, people are still using COBOL, I'm sure there will be legacy javascript for a long long time.

>when you can tell just by looking at her that the panties smell like vinegar and ointment

Attached: 1528943107709.jpg (283x263, 15K)

Anyone else notice none of the women are in any real development positions? It's all non-technical roles.

Anna is a disingenuous cunt.
>summer is "around the corner"
>posts in January

Attached: Capture.png (520x518, 438K)

Just watch couple videos about coding online and you'll be a coder too. 2 hour tops for that title.

>mfw libartfags think they’re any better than STEMniggers

Who here is a part of the trades masterrace? Welder reporting in

Attached: CBB92D49-7ADA-4DAF-9079-6EE0BCB3E0A4.jpg (920x614, 56K)

>Get your CCNA instead.

so he can be in an even more oversaturated field full of rejects from the field he was just talking about. oh and as a bonus, get paid about half the salary. great plan.

I unironically attended this exact Bootcamp. I make 85k in Canada 12 months later. Course is 10 weeks actually.
Ama

> training centre

these aren't coders, they're "teachers"

those who can, do. those who can't, teach.

you could have made 85k without the bootcamp.

huge demand for coders. any idiot can get a job.