5 HOURS

t minus 5 hours until tariffs take effect

could this cause the great global financial crisis of 2018? since when is government intervention in the economy a good thing? where are consumers going to buy there stuff?

is Jow Forums for or against the tariffs?

businessinsider.com/trump-china-trade-war-tariffs-go-into-effect-basedbeans-tech-2018-7

Attached: 09awi409fi43106.jpg (1028x738, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1521710977240.png (915x666, 223K)

Attached: 1491984270518.jpg (480x454, 49K)

Will this BTFO Yuropoors?

Black Friday screencap this

Finally the kraut menace will be dealt with once and for all

Attached: staringintoyoursoul.jpg (1317x473, 96K)

that was the first pic i saw when i google "china us trade deficit"

Attached: 1441073261810.jpg (1230x1688, 1.5M)

>doing just the right amount of research

Doubt anything will happen, nothing ever does, but if it does happen, will be pretty cool.

Just who would pose though? Europe/Canada/China or us?

****Just who will lose though?

It'll already be priced into the markets by now. Layoffs will happen later. Red states are fucked there's about $200b worth of tariffs coming in from the international community almost purely against red states. They're specifically targetting trump voters. This is how they forced Bush to back down when he tried this like 15 years ago. USA won't win the trade war they'll just put themselvedls under sanctions trying to best their chests in an international economy they haven't dominated in 30 years.

Great Depression 2.0 when?

The USA obviously. The rest of the world is a lot bigger than your economy. The EU alone is bigger

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU

Remove US dollars from the EU and will see just how big your economy becomes.
Same with the rest of the world. They will learn, Trump will teach you.

I'm Australian I'm not in the EU you moron. And your dollars are just the reserve currency, basically the investment to opt out of the markets. It's quickly losing ground as reserve status to other currencies because your economy isn't as dominant as it used to be. The only reason the USA was relevant to begin with was because it came out of WW2 as the only concentration of industry left in the world. Europe and Asia were destroyed, USSR didn't allow private investment. That advantage only held on for a generation and you've been losing ground since the 80's. The trend can't be reversed and reserve currency will be a basket of currencies because EU has overtaken you and China will do so in maybe 10 years time. You're a crumbling empire that's why you voted in a meme candidate in desperation

Are you an Abo?
It really doesn't matter if the economy you're trading with is bigger or smaller if $500B is heading out instead of in. That trading relationship is a net loss already. It can only improve.
New Opium War when?

Whiter than you Tyrone.

And this is just the start. The EU has twice your population the economy is going to keep growing as with China. When I was little the USA was 25% of the world economy alone, it's reducing over time and you'll lose reserve status to a basket of currencies. It's a crumbling empire

Oh, you're Chinese of course - I've heard that they're flooding into Oz and buying everything up. Guess you'd be a little biased.

You might want to check out the estimates for US Q2 GDP and the current U3 unemployment to form an accurate opinion on Trump's economic policies.

Not that I'm an economist or anything.

This. Its unfortunate that American posters are so stupid

dumb fuck read charles henry carey and the american school of economics

you pederast keynsian and hayek extremists are the ultimate jews

teach kids how abraham lincolns cabinet made us rich, not ww2, and the greenback policy that did it

hitler ripped it off
mao ripped it off
russia is ripping it off

tariffs are the best thing on this green earth to return us to a white republic

here you go you cunts who think you are redpilled

here is true information in this quagmire of stagnant false dichotomies

His position relates to the antithesis of wealth and value. Carey held that land in industrial life is an instrument of production formed by human labour. Its value was due to the labour expended on it in the past (measured by the labour necessary under existing conditions to bring new land to the same stage of productiveness). He studied the occupation and reclamation of land with peculiar advantage as an American, for whom the traditions of first settlement were living and fresh, and before whose eyes the process was indeed still going on. The difficulties of adapting a primitive soil to the work of yielding organic products for human use can be lightly estimated only by an inhabitant of a country long under cultivation.[1]

that is how you build a value based currency you cant speculate on unlike fiat, gold, etc. that are all speculative and jew to the max

more for you cunts. you should hate the british if youre an american more than anything

“To British free trade it is, as I have shown, that we stand indebted for the present Civil War. Had our legislation been of the kind which was needed for giving effect to the Declaration of Independence, that great hill region of the South, one of the richest, if not absolutely the richest in the world, would long since have been filled with furnaces and factories, the laborers in which would have been free men, women, and children, white and black, and the several portions of the Union would have been linked together by hooks of steel that would have set at defiance every effort of the ‘wealthy capitalists’ of England for bringing about a separation. Such, however, and most unhappily, was not our course of operation. Rebellion, therefore, came, bringing with it an almost entire stoppage of the societary movement, with ruin to a large proportion of those of the men...”

the british city of london is behind every single war man has had and is the whore of babylon ancient christians warned against

In these letters, Carey advocated the continuance of Abraham Lincoln's Greenbacks policy of debt-free, government-issued money as a way of freeing America's economy from British capitalists, who sought to control America's wealth.

i was accepted to study at the london school of economics but those pederasts disgust me

i hate the university of chicago even more as they pretend they are whites friends and shill the bullshit gold standard that is a city of london monopoly

the green back policy being implemented has killed every single president

even reagan walked back from it after being shot

that Trump is bringing this theory back shows he is the greatest American since Andrew Jackson and one of the smartest presidents with the best advisors

CHING XHONG CHINGY CHONG CHING

you want to redpill the masses of intelligent whites

have them read henry charles carey

they will be an anti semite by the end of the first book without all the hitler bullshit

hitler was the greatest gifts to kikes of all time. his german autism has enslaved the whole white race while the jews culturally wipe the white christian out

i would piss on hitlers grave

lincoln on the other hand was going to redeem himself till the british agent john wilkes booth killed him over the greenbacks policy

HAHAHA SWING STATE MANUFACTURING JOBS GET FUCKED

Attached: 1530655397791.png (773x823, 185K)

The worlds last 60 years of US gibs is over. You don't like it or don't care or have a better argument has no consequence. The old game is over. The world will watch us leave the planet to own new worlds. I'll wave as we're leaving.