Some Guy Stole a Hat

Some Guy Stole a Hat.
This Guy Pulled a Gun on women and children.

Where is the rage?

Attached: WOMP.jpg (300x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/01/man-arrested-after-shouting-womp-womp-and-pulling-a-gun-on-immigration-protesters/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.07d98adbe104
youtube.com/watch?v=_H6eZ9WLxYY
youtube.com/watch?v=nUAXRPp3owA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this nigger?

red flag you're lying.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/01/man-arrested-after-shouting-womp-womp-and-pulling-a-gun-on-immigration-protesters/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.07d98adbe104

womp womp

COPE
O
P
E

a Jow Forumslack. He thought he could go out into the real world and shout memes and get away with it. He learned his lesson pretty quickly.

(OP)
he didn't pull the gun on them. They are lying

youtube.com/watch?v=_H6eZ9WLxYY

youtube.com/watch?v=nUAXRPp3owA

Here is the exact video.

Must have missed the part where our leaders encouraged people to do this kind of thing.

>linking tyt
get the fuck out of here

Communists should be fucking shot.

Nerd virgins look out for their own

Attached: muellerlaffin.jpg (634x429, 39K)

I see him put something in his pocket. Doesn't look like a gun or anything in particular. How weird that the only footage is grainy as fuck, this gun seems to have a bigfoot halo effect.

So I'm supposed to be outraged because some idiot pulled a gun during a scuffle and was almost immediately arrested, and this is somehow the same as a 30 year old man bullying teenagers for wearing a hat?

You're a fucking moron.

this is why you lost to france
get your fucking eyes checked argentina

I'm supposed to believe that's a conservative?
C'mon, you're not even trying anymore.

no of course they aren't the same.

pulling a gun on peaceful protesters is a hell of a lot worse than pouring a drink on some edgelord teen.

No that was definitely a gun.

Attached: Gun.jpg (1011x639, 101K)

Sorry. I don't see it. The guy looks like a mongoloid so I wouldn't be surprised. But those 4-5 pixels don't look like anything.

Yes, but this man was brought to justice. The beaner who stole the teens' hats wasn't brought to justice, so we brought justice to him

what is self defense?

Cool meme nigger, have a (you)

Attached: download_20180705_175616.jpg (545x487, 21K)

>the 2nd amendment is illegal
fuck you niggers, i hope you die

poor guy looks like a bernie bernout. A lot of them went haywire after the elections

>no moustache, full neckbeard
muslim convert detected

how about everyone just takes a break from outrage. this hat incident- if it was a red sox fan who stole a yankees hat, no one would give a fuck. but because the hat was political, everyone is losing their fucking minds and demanding justice / starting bullying campaigns on twitter.

>muh double standards
>muh hypocrisy

shut the fuck up. if you're throwing a bitchfit because "if a conservative did this, the media would destroy him!" then you are a whiny faggot just like the crying liberals. it's not about "being the bigger man" but instead about not getting worked up over a hat being taken. it's unbecoming of a grown man

Attached: Sammy-Sosa.jpg (650x524, 251K)

>Leftie gets knocked the fuck out in public, Jow Forums can't stop laughing for a week afterward
>suddenly a spic steals a MAGA hat
>leftie: "Look guize we're winning!"
>Jow Forums laughs even harder

Attached: 98hqf.png (597x577, 289K)

14/88!
GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!