Rogan is a Confirmed CIA Asset

Newest JRE with Diaz blew joe's cover big time - fast forward to 2:45 and listen to 4:00

There is something deeply unsettling with the way Joe reacts to Diaz's questions. Everything from the body language displayed by both parties to the drastic shift in the tone of voice - seriously off.

> JEWTUBE.com/watch?v=JOQCK28IpJY&feature=youtu.be

Also, this is a HUGE red flag for any of the individuals who were at the "Dinner" with him. If anyone has a picture of that event with (((their))) associations labeled, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attached: 1477666726479.jpg (561x544, 83K)

This isn't anything new. Mike Baker's shows with him are just a convenient backdrop for their check-in sessions.

Attached: 1504376430801.jpg (221x225, 9K)

Bump.

Attached: 1516764061499.gif (317x182, 1.27M)

Any more insights? I have a ton of friends and many siblings who are artistically into roga - I'm trying to get them to see past this obvious gatekeeper

joe rogan does not act like a fucking person. he doublespeaks so much you have to wonder if he blew his soul out by abusing DMT and just left and empty programmable husk behind.

sounds like joey was drunk and bringing up some secret shit on the podcast and joe had to play it off then joey tried to overcompensate by saying he hates talking about "conspiracies"

yea, definitely looked like a drunk moment. It's entirely not uncommon for CIA to collect celebrity (((assets))). The only reason I think Joey may of spilled the beans on accident is because they tried to brush it off rather than make a joke about it. Joe's reaction leads me to believe he did not want to talk about what Joey was talking about. His personality type is one to make jokes about shit like that though, so the fact that he tried to skirt the accusation rather than laugh it away is suspicious.

Lets face it though, Roegan is one of (((theirs))) and he has been for a long time. If you see how he reacts to touchy questions you'd see it too. He has people like Eddie Bravo on the show but then he is 100% for the MSM signed off narrative for whatever public affair occurs. Then he goes and tries and talk about "conspiracies" and shit like that like hes on the side of independent investigators but will in turn call anything that violates the "official narrative" a "conspiracy theory".

He's a fucking shill. He knows he's a fucking shill. He doesn't really want to be a shill but it is in his best interest to go against everything he knows deep in his soul and help push for the indoctrination of ideas that he likely just discussed with all those "alt-right" podcasters.

The dinner pic in question

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-194000.png (1536x2048, 1.96M)

Please listen to how joe reacts when Joey mentions CIA. Joe seems angry and very defensive. Joey Diaz reacts and plays a wiseguy role speaking as if someone just mentioned the bodies in the car trunk when they were not supposed to. This is telltale.

Well that was uncomfortable. Looks like when he leaned over the camera he mouthed something to Joey and they cut to the other angle so we couldn't see.

Listening to Rogan is like listening to a guy with a 100IQ that hangs around 140+ IQs but only remembers 10% of what they say.

Thank you. I saw one which literally outlined how jew controlled each figure was. That's the one that will get my brother over the line. I guess I can always do it myself too

Sounds like me alright.

If you were a intelligence agency would you want to recruit brainlet fucktarded drug addicts?

He's married to a noseberg and he's successful in hollywood. You don't get that big without being owned.

Amen to that.

Yes. You'd be astonished at the number of men in their 20s listen to him. Rogan is one of the top influencers in America - you cannot have such an asset untainted.

His reaction was was like a false embarrassment. His reaction was suspect.

it’s not like that, it is that

Why did I get a sudden and vicious boner when you said taint?

Because you're a raging homosexual

Thank you user

This is exactly his show.

Only rogan and peterson aren't ethnically jewish, and Joe married into a jewish family. Won't be hard to find the dirt lol

It's also really weird how he has to push certain approved concpriacys from a million years ago, don't waste you're time looking into concpriacys happening now that's all bullshit look into JFK it's totally different people running stuff now these new guys are all legit

that user obviously does not know what the CIA does

Attached: americaalreadydead.jpg (405x457, 37K)

All they are talking about is running news paper routes. Get a better timestamp bro this shit is weak.

>females dont have taints
brainlet_wojak.tiff

Digits confirm.

also this

Peterson is an overt Zionist. He even gave a prominent talk to a pro Zionist Canadian organization. He has the world's biggest hard on forJews, even going so far as to claim absurd things such as them according 45 percent of high IQ individuals in the world.

God I wish I could have motorboated this noodle headed kike when she had those glorious firm tits.

Life is so unfair.

I suspect Rogan is a sadist and they use him as a blackmailed asset. He used to be extremely violent when he was younger. He also pushes other deep state assets like Jordan Peterson, who "coincidentally" was also found covering for a pedophile ring in Cornwall Ontario. Just a wild fucking coincidence this guy later becomes a famous rich liberal ex UN council speaker who tells white people to renounce their whiteness and be gleeful capitalist slaves.

>"...you would go BACK to the CIA"

OOPS

OOPSIE

Attached: da phuc.jpg (602x655, 122K)

>JEWTUBE

how's your faraday cage going you tinfoil loon?

im thinking more and more that JR is intellectually weak minded
he jumped straight to sandy hook like some faggot would who still is trying to stick the knife in the back of the one guy who calls out soros daily
"i love the guy, but..." JR needs to grow a pair of fucking balls and just name the soros for what he is
a collaborator shitbag who deserves the gas chamber

>LEAF

Attached: 1484884659697.jpg (191x245, 17K)

There was always something "off" about joe rogans success.

The guy is a mediocre comic, 5'7, not very good looking, not that smart and yet everything he has touched turns to gold. He signed a multi milliondollar sony deal after being a Z level comic in boston, move straight out to LA and got a gig on a hit TV show on a prime time spot. He then got the fear factor show and the UFC gig. He started up a podcast years ago out of boredom and it turned into the #1 in the world. The guys stand up comedy is horrible and yet he's like the face of stand up in LA.. Nobody that mediocre gets "lucky" that many times. I'm not even trying to trash joe or anything but there is something up.

shut the fuck up you mutt, embed the video next time

CIA programming.

Lmao im not op fucking retard

Attached: 1528975951108.jpg (700x483, 28K)

>a fucking LEAF

>muh Soros
There are thousands of other Jews who have more money and power than him.

His attitude changed when he moved to the new "studio". Something major changed in his psychology. Before, he was a free man in many respects. He could afford any studio space they performed the podcast from. They started in his living room, he could always go back.

Now he is in a monster complex with a gym, a bow hunting range, and people are quietly aghast at how much it must cost, but also how much he is making to afford it. It's likely that Joe has signed on with the intelligence community. They are probably very interested in having some control of the narrative, now that his show is bigger than network news. Plus he can travel and has access. Joe would accept it, if he was given a reasonable reason why he needs to help

People who are obviously CIA
Joe LMAO DOOD WEED Rogan
Alex GAY FROGS AKA BILL HICKS Jones

Add to this list?

BUT YOU HAVE THE SAME ID COLOR, THIS WEBSITE IS JEWING ME, ITS THE GLOBALIST MAKING ME SILLY

He was also unusually violent, I suspect the deep state filmed him killing someone, then they own him. Now he shills for degeneracy like libertarianism and weed smoking while peddling anti white people like Peterson.

whatcha doin in bermuda man

>W-What? PFFFF w-what the fuck are you saying?

Holy shit that was bad. Joe really is compromised.

Every "bro" type dude in the US listens to the rogan podcast, it makes sense they would want him to go in a certain direction. They even have eddy bravo on there to purposely make conspiracy type people look crazy.

20:30

>CIA monarch programming

SO NO MORE SENPAI

Attached: 1388128330377.jpg (449x699, 125K)

no one cares
suck a dick
>op is already sucking dick
>this is a wasted suggestion

Eat shit leaf - go prep your ass so your boyfriend justin can fuck you like a silly faggot. Only speak when youre spoken to.

You are correct. Add in that the dummy likes to go off on 5 minute tirades about Solipsism and Transhumanism.

I love Joe, and I wish he had confidants who could tell him to either follow his ideas to a meaningful conclusion or shut up until he reaches them

calm the fuck down you shart in the mart creatura

Anyone who becomes famous enough gets swept up by the system, or whatever you want to call it. Celebrities are portals into the minds of millions of people. They have to be controlled. It's a double edge system. It keeps humans from reaching their full potential, but it also stops the extreme psychos from getting to power and convincing people to kill each other in the streets. People can have a better system if they want, but they have to take responsibility and demand change and demand to know what's going on. Until then, we're stuck with the shitty control, but-at-least it's-not-complete-anarchy system.

Attached: Flammarion_Woodcut.jpg (1029x830, 415K)

> but it also stops the extreme psychos from getting to power and convincing people to kill each other in the streets
You mean like what the jewish banksters and the cia does literally every single day? lol fucking shill

okay so if he's controlled by jews and the CIA why did he have Abby Martin on his show? She was spewing anti-Israel shit all over the fucking place about how they shoot at kids and whatnot

Attached: 36672411_983363385157845_7213929999252848640_n.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Dont derail the conversation then. If youre going to act like a woman, you'll get treated like one.

Every single person in that picture is a spook. You can't prove me wrong.

Oy Vey. Welcome to the new (((Right)))

>Greek Empire
Totally, Joe. Remind me who the last Emperor of Imperial Greece was again? Fascinating stuff, you're right. Yeah. Deep state doesn't exist. There is no NWO and I'm not controlled op. No one pays shills. Just like Imperial Greece. Why do people watch this faggot again?

Attached: 1530551437265.jpg (540x350, 34K)

And this is why I can't listen to him anymore.

op is still a faggot and so are you, faggot

Joe is a motivated and technically competent comic. He has a certain charisma that transcends his lack of sophistication and a ruthless sense of self loathing that keeps him motivated. He is connected, due to putting his time in. He is a low key powerbroker and a major promoter who uses a newer cooler rat pack style of promotion that appeals to cynical young people looking for genuine people

Attached: 1518797579956.jpg (950x950, 543K)

Nice digits, God seems to contradict your lie.

>CIA

More like Soros bucks

He just slips someone that might be saying the wrong things who has a large audience a couple of mil, and they sing a different song.

>Dinner
he said he had dinner with jordan peterson and others in a recent podcast.

Attached: p183992_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 515K)

You should have painted Petterson as a Commie. He fucked up showing the inside of his house with all that commie art work.

It's also possible that Joe genuinely hasn't done anything to be blackmailed. I really believe he is just malleable enough to be convinced to work with them. He had a certain romantic attraction to seedy underground characters and I'm sure he finds it fascinating. Whereas everyone around him understands Joe is going to be ruined by this arraignment, Joe believes he isn't REALLY bought, he just thinks he is trying to help by being a super secret squirell

>ASSet unTAINTed

They're talking about paper routes

Authority seeks out control. Any point of influence must be assessed and then coopted . It would be naive to believe this isn't how power works

Disregard

Abby is very similar to Joe. A mouthpiece for a contingency. I believe elected government aren't the only kinds of authority. There are groups and interests that transcend nation.

I would bet Abby introduced Baker and Joe. I'm sure they are all familiar with each other

CIA confirmed.

powerbroker? Because the rumor is powerbottom.

i actually emailed Joey Diaz and thanked him for sticking up for Eddie Bravo and for calling out Joe Rogan. That podcast was eye opening. Joes word choice and his rapport toward Joey Diaz was like i've never seen before, between the two. Joey felt it. Rogan tried to play it off for his viewers.

Rogan is fucking compromised beyond belief. We all knew it, but one of his long time friends and confidants confirmed it for himself yesterday.

Abby Martin can be based sometimes. I think one of the reasons she left RT is because she was tired of RT kikes tell her what to think.

Peterson is such a tryhard piece of shit, I wouldn't even trust him to hold the door for me

I'm sure they could spin it that it was "for the greater good" maybe they even believe it themselves

>"I'll lie to my own mother if you show me the spaceships" ~Joe Rogan, fring, TV show host
>"There is a conspiracy of people trying to make money by getting you to believe in aliens" ~Joe Rogan, Number one podcaster and driver of culture.

OP's timestamp makes no sense and I don't want to listen to these troglodytes talk about stupid shit while they're high. Can someone give a proper timestamp to the spookery?

Attached: c3a14eff68d9f4bf3fb424b0327f5348e8bdc93c2d0a43a6ecb64b566759fde5.png (413x497, 380K)

Timothy leary, Robert Anton Wilson, Ken kesey, the grateful dead, Alan watts,

Yes, they are all assets. It's not that they necessarily are given a script. Sometimes it's just about access and ensuring that the Intelligence agencies have a thumb on a point of influence. Otherwise it would be Chinese or Russian or Israeli or Pakistani agents doing the same thing

>memeflag
>dumb opinion
Checks out

Exactly. And then watch how Joey reacts - Just like a man who accidently spilled the beans about that trip the boys took but one guy told his girlfriend he was on business travel.

Diaz called him out a few times throughout
if you have two hours i'd recommend watching it because it disturbed me a bit. Rogan is fucked.

Ewwwwww!!!!
How very delicious!
Let's speculate on a 50 year old midget's sexual activity. How enlightening

Attached: 1_ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.jpg (1252x1252, 157K)

You think Diaz might be cointel?

That's a good idea - I would like to reach out to all those guys, but I never do.

The Church is the one podcast my wife likes to listen to when I have it on.

look up his early hollywood activity before fear factor. he's a faggot, bro. now he is defending things that he has done in his past.

The timestamps are fine. Dont be autistic and listen to the whole 85 seconds

diaz doesn't give a fuck about anything. He cares about Rogan and was trying to see how fucked Rogan actually is

Obviously Joe can be swayed by that line of reasoning. He basically laid it out that he is willing to ignore facts if it would help poor people who he feels "were just born unlucky "

He's a test monkey faggot. Ruined his life with juice.

how long until they kill joe and replace him with a clone? 1 year tops i say