CHECKMATE. YOU LOST. TRUMP IS OUT!

hannity.com/media-room/muellers-mission-the-special-counsel-expands-team-hires-more-prosecutors/

Attached: SmartSelect_20180705-194444_Facebook.jpg (1432x756, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ourguy/

What if Russian collusion is actually Israel LARPing as Russians to frame Trump in case he won as an "insurance policy". Israel knew that Trump was uncontrollable and they needed a scandal to usurp him so they came up with MUH RUSSIA.

Attached: 1530767168866.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

Attached: 1521259985509.png (646x622, 377K)

Attached: 1516451217612.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

Oh joy wasting more time and tax dollars.

Attached: 1420133764207-0.gif (320x240, 1.24M)

what if i just pull random shit out of my ass and throw it against the wall as a distraction from the truth?

This is because the Russians he was suing for PR unexpectedly challenged him back. What a cuck

Attached: 1515471142745.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

Did you seriously just link Hannity's website?

Attached: 1512602967978.jpg (165x200, 13K)

MUELLER TEAM SIX STANDING BY

Attached: muellerwalking.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Serves Trump right for not making the coup top priority and for being useless with his DOJ situation.

Serves Trump supporters right for tolerating Qtards.

The >increasingly nervous man meme is real. I swear to god the more you faggots think you're going to lose, the more you post here. sage

Pretty much this. Mueller thought they would just be like "oh well you caught me, here let me bend the knee", but instead he got a fuck you.

Attached: 1520985022716.png (1250x828, 1.63M)

Trump keeps bitching about Hillary at every fucking rally, talks about cutting taxes, well where the fuck do people think the money for this corrupt sham of a investigation is coming from?
Fucking IMBECILS, trump can fire this dude whenever he wants but he allows congress to print money infinitely to fund this stupid fucking traitor.
Fuck Trump, FIRE HIS ASS NOW

>Mueller thought they would just be like "oh well you caught me, here let me bend the knee"
Well, no. Concord Management and Consulting is one of the Russian companies that Mueller has accused of interfering in the 2016 election. The Russian government is refusing the paperwork filed by US attorneys to get more information. It's not even clear what punishment they could face besides santions from the US so it was unexpected that they would demand evidence of interference.

He can fire him but, it would be a disaster politically.

WHO FUCKING CARES
THESE POLITICIANS NEED TO FUCKING DIE

Trump needs to defund the entire investigation right now. He can't hire more prosecutors if they can't afford to turn the lights on.

They are going to charge us with interfering in the election. This will be the modern Nuremberg trials. We delayed the unending darkness of a HRC world with no self defense right, no free speech and unedning targeted gestapo attacks on the public. We broke their script and they are targeting us.

this guy really has fucking nothing

MUELLER HURRY

Attached: 1506211056768.jpg (851x469, 136K)

The trial should bring many memes

Nuremberg x infinity.

Attached: DfwAmebV4AE9rOd.jpg large.jpg (644x960, 87K)

>defund the investigation investigating you
>not suspicious at all

I mean if you want to try and prove me wrong without using insults or deflecting I'm all ears.

For fucks sake Trump, fire this dumbass

He charged Russians thinking they’d never answer the lawsuit. They answered the lawsuit therefore he needs more lawyers because he didn’t have a case in the first place.

You smooth brains are even dumber than I thought.

Why would he fire the special prosecutor he promised to hire?

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.54M)

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits bounded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

That's pretty funny if true.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag

B....b....but Mueller is /ourguy/. He...he's helping Trump d...drain the Swamp. Q....q......Q.said so.

Sage you retards

This. Shill can’t answer: why did mueller meet with trump two days before he was appointed as special counsel?
>inb4 muh fbi director

Attached: D09A84C5-4517-49E6-95F2-B25A8B00CC3F.jpg (996x814, 847K)

Mueller was denied extra time to build a case against Concord Management and Consulting by the Judge. He needs extra hands to rush together enough of a prosecution to avoid the embarrassment of dropping the case or being thrown out of court.

Shit or get off the pot. We need the decks cleared so Trump & Putin can finally join hands in the new alliance that focuses on killing off Jews and faggots.

DEEP STATE DAYS ARE NUMBERED

WHY IS MULLER SLEEPING IN HIS OFFICE

WHY IS MULLER DELAYING A CASE 5 TIMES WHEN FLYNN PLEADED GUILTY?

WHY DOES MUELLER NEED ANY MORE INFO WHEN HE HAD SPIES, WIRETAPS AND A HEAD START ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2015

MUELLER IS TRAPPED, THEY HOPED TRUMP WOULD QUIT..

NOW HE HAS THEIR FAKE FISA WARRANTS AND EVIDENCE THEY COLLUDED IN A COUP.
HAVE FUN

Attached: ZRpYLvZ.jpg (1096x5884, 822K)

this shitstain knows hes gonna get absolutely raped after this is over so hes stalling

Exactly...simple as that and his prosecution was incompetent

because Mueller needs real lawyers now that the """russians""" want him to take them to court because they are going to push Mueller's shit in

Attached: tumbr.png (1024x576, 1.3M)

then you'd be a liberal and believe the russia lunacy

>URANIUM ONE
You'll get yours Muller, fucking swamprat.

Attached: 1528329993555.jpg (634x800, 576K)

Whatsbthe story with this pasta?

"I will appoint a special prosecutor to look into your case"