*saves the white race* Based tay tay

*saves the white race* Based tay tay

Attached: C1831E06-0602-44E9-9C0C-82E93013A689.jpg (1199x800, 125K)

Attached: 2A53A437-D8A0-4CE7-A433-0C496B87AE2C.jpg (2048x1366, 309K)

He looks like a male version of her. Their kids gonna look good

she is part italian

This bitch has dated like 12 guys and who knows how many hus. Shes trash.

If she happy im happy :3

Not to mention she is addicted to plastic surgery.

Attached: taytayhasnoass.jpg (750x743, 48K)

Nigger

Attached: snifffff.jpg (512x384, 61K)

>not knowing Tay Tay is thicc now

Sad!

>implying this is a body-weight issue and not lack of exercise and lack of nutrients
Sticc is only part of the problem.

Attached: Jessica Biel.jpg (1338x2007, 378K)

ah yes, nothing says 'saving the white race' like going from boyfriend to boyfriend 5 times per year and being childless at 30

All the while singing every track through pitch correction.

>the 30yo boomer who reads tabloids and think he knows about celebrities lives

Attached: 82123.jpg (633x640, 87K)

tay is still a smelly.

Like all girls.

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-2387273.jpg (2147x2880, 1.56M)

Why you gotta hurt people, user?

but why does she keep dating British men?
it's literally treason

Attached: tay.png (1033x1753, 1.09M)

THICK

Attached: 2DF1E3BC-5B22-4649-83EA-43D869B619BB.jpg (799x1200, 124K)

Who wants to date an amerimutt?

Attached: sniff.gif (500x280, 884K)

Does she wear a high waist cut to hide her C Section scar?

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>DAIN-BRAMAGE
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>DUMB ASS
>BRAIN-DAMAGED
>FAT ASS
>BRAP POSTING
>FUCK WIT
>SNIFF POSTERS
>EAT SHIT
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

wouldn't you rather sniff tay's feet?

Attached: taylor.jpg (2000x1124, 254K)

> *obcessed over another man fucking a girl you adore*
C U C K
U
C
K

Lol this made me genuine lol. Sniffy sniffy taytay

it's her thing
high waist allows her to show more leg without appearing too lewd
we need to encourage this sort of fashion

Attached: sippy sip.jpg (615x774, 78K)

Proof needed.

inb4 "Here she is in a picture with a guy next to her / giving him a hug."

Jeb!

High waisted shorts/pants are in fashion right now.

Attached: shorts.jpg (183x275, 6K)

It’s because it shapes the ass more

Man people are dumb

I want the taylor to release a really toxic fart in my closet right after she ate some sushi and spoiled milk! The scent would make all my nice clothes unwearable!

Attached: tayfeets.png (720x1026, 912K)

Why would they be unwearable

because she farted on them

The taylor's farts are too smelly to be washed out. Once your clothes get stained by them they'll stink like her forever!

But she has a nice stink.

Attached: tayfeet.jpg (748x1024, 109K)

So why did you say you wanted this to happen if you say her farts are too horribly smelly?

w-what if I want taylor to ruin my clothes with her smelly farts?

I bet her's are so smelly that if she farted in a river all the fish would die!

Attached: taylorcute.png (519x562, 524K)

>*saves the white race* Based tay tay

kek

Attached: 1477727546641.jpg (712x923, 101K)

If you like it so much why wouldn’t you wear the cloths with pride so you can always be smelling her as you walk around?

Attached: 1477729053552.jpg (719x705, 84K)

If I did that, everywhere I go to would just be contaminated by taylor's fart stink! I suppose I could wear them in my house though so all my stuff stinks like her...

It would be like if tay just went barefoot everywhere and polluted all the fresh air with her smelly pale feet! It's way too lewd!

Attached: taypaintinghertoes.jpg (545x976, 63K)

I’ve never got the Tay Tay thing. She is a fucking mainstream pop singer pushing degenerate culture into the kids her music videos are just as degenerate as any other. I don’t expect pol to have any consistency in their actions tho when an attractive BLACKED women is around they all submit to her feet.

Attached: 617CD9FE-CB5A-49C7-B78E-8809547BB419.jpg (405x363, 26K)

What the fuck is wrong with fags like you

>not wanting taytay to ruin a fresh clean lake with her smelly farts

lol kys

Attached: tay cute.jpg (1650x2400, 1.97M)

So you want her to fart in your closet to make all your cloths stinky which means you don’t wanna wear them outside. How will you get to the shop to buy new clothing if all your clothing is contaminated?

>How will you get to the shop to buy new clothing if all your clothing is contaminated?

I... I don't know user! I will probably just let tay fart or air out her feet in the clothes store so that way all the clothes will stink like her! I'm sure I'll get used to the smell eventually...

Attached: tay feets.jpg (3333x5000, 1.99M)

>lanks

Attached: 1468931352115.jpg (606x1004, 146K)

Jesus christ why doesnt she do squats or something.

Because that would make her look like a sheboon you nigger loving faggot.

Attached: 1519408884252.webm (640x798, 2.32M)

So as you don’t want to go outside with her farty cloths, this means you would e locked in forever, the only sustinence you get are the poo particles containing small amounts of proteins, forever being her slave who she uses solely to fart on and around?

I used to spike my ex-girlfriend's food with spoons of psylium husks so as to increase her flatulence. Afterwards I would find her used knickers and sniff the patch that used to get farted on. I've never known erections so hard. I loved her gentle beef breezes. Or the ones with a hint of turnip. Mix this in with a pungent vinegar tang and you had me wanting to capture a fart, solidify it somehow and make it into a cheesecake so I could have sliced brap on a biscuit base while masturbating. Who here brap fiends?

This. Anyone who likes fat whale ass (after women do squats) is a nigger or a wigger

Go jack off some more

>the only sustinence you get are the poo particles containing small amounts of proteins
S-stop bully! Tay's farts don't have gross things like that in them! They're all clean, they just stink bad enough to wilt all the flowers outside! Her feet stink just as bad too since she's so pale! I bet tay can also use her sharp toenails as weapons to kill all nonwhites (that is if her foot stink doesn't kill them first)!

make her fart in a lake pls and see if it kills anything

Attached: tay is a cute!.jpg (5000x3333, 2.29M)

>preferring she look like a white dude middle school basketball player

I think you're the faggot, brah.

Attached: swift posture.jpg (659x438, 22K)

Bro shes 5'11, all the fat is storaged in her legs

Will you give me a hug at least and share her farty goodness?

S T I C C

Better to have the body of a sheeboon than that of an undercover lanklet tranny.

leave this board senpai

> feminine things like a nice tight ass and slender body are for faggots while big muscular asses is not faggot at all!

>You will never watch taylor go poop and enjoy the smell.

Attached: 1530496271834.png (861x637, 127K)

Make me spic boii

>Will you give me a hug at least and share her farty goodness?
That depends! Are you a cute pale anglo with smelly feet? If not I will just make tay throw her smelly socks in your house and ruin everything you have with stink. (also tay had to throw out the shoes in this pic after since her feet stink ruined them)

Attached: tay feet.jpg (520x780, 242K)

BRRRRRRRR-APAPAPA

Having no hips and a body shaped like an iphone is not a feminine trait ya pinhead. It's literally masculine.

Tell her to throw all her dirty socks in my house I will boil them and use the water to bottle it and sell

boiling will kill the bacteria and taste/smell, the closest you can get to being digested by taylor swift would be to get chronically sick from her germs and to just let yourself die.

Get our if here you faggot in denial. Go after your sheboon masculine big nigresses

Attached: B269A675-D721-46EA-89BA-50BCB693A7C0.jpg (2000x3000, 328K)

I can't tell if you're really this fucked up or just taking the piss. You're one weird fucking cunt mate

>I will boil them and use the water to bottle it and sell
That is a good idea! I bet tay could also bottle her foot odor and sell it as stuff that kills unwanted plants! (I know this because she wears her flats barefoot and always stuffs roses and things into them to make them stink less but the flowers always end up wilting and they smell like feet after)

She should wash them before she ruins all the seas on earth with her feet.

Attached: beach tay.jpg (750x1000, 152K)

>when you're so mongrelized you can't realize this board is satire

Attached: mad muttt.png (686x798, 33K)

How else can I profit off of tay’s Bodily smells?

Bitch look like fucking David Bowie, but not as feminine or as talented. Get some testosterone.

Attached: 1497779323790.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Attached: AA75243F-C8B4-4D02-886E-7BA21DE8C997.jpg (2048x1366, 282K)

Mmmmm nice

Who's the dude in the bottom left corner not paying attention to Taytays sexy dance? How does he resist her like that?

In movies she looks like trash. In candid photos she looks like a godess. It's weird.

She wants to mark we territory with her stinky smells

get her to fart in the ocean to get rid of unwanted fish!

It will kill them instantly.

Attached: tay cutee.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Attached: 79C5DFD3-D059-425A-B5AD-BB81DF69E22F.jpg (1199x800, 119K)

I unironically sniffed the panties my roommate had just taken off and left on the bathroom floor. the anal area was moist (it was clear though, so it was mostly ass/anal sweat) and the smell was of light swamp ass but mixed with that nice musky vaginal discharge smell that panties get. i didn't have an ass smelling fetish before then, but holy shit i had one ever since. that was the biggest, strongest boner and orgasm i've ever had in my life. the smell was an overload to my senses. i've never gotten close to anything like that perfect ass smell since then.

You’re defo a nigger.
> bitch look like
> look like
> look
> not looks
Get out of here

It must fucking suck to have dickheads follow your every move with a camera

I almost vomited

Damn hes going bald isnt he

y-yes

Would you help taylor paint her smelly feet? (also all the flowers in this pic died soon after from her stink)

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-322472.jpg (999x687, 218K)

whos the lad?

The end of the world caused by tays feet smells? Would it be worth it?

doesn't look like it

usually that starts on the front or crown

You could get a job as a sewer worker in her neighboorhood and wait to fish out her turds and sell them.

probably :C

Tay soaking those smelly feet of hers in the ocean would be worse than leaking poison into it. She should just go barefoot everywhere instead of ruining those cute shoes with stink!

Attached: tay cute!.jpg (2576x1696, 1.13M)

Joe Alwyin

Attached: joe.jpg (960x841, 69K)

I would do lots of things (almost anything) she wanted desu.

Also she is slaughtering all those flowers already before she genocided them with her stink. She beheaded all those flowers just so she can wilt their dying beauty with her feets

Baldness is a uniquely masculine trait. Only beta cucks would want a lot of hair. That's for women.

tay aired out her smelly feet in her garden too and polluted all the soil! Wilted, smelly flowers that stink of girl feet are pretty cute though.

Attached: taylor feets.jpg (650x516, 338K)

Based Taylor.
>Taylor =unisex
Can palm basketball.
>leads innocent white girls to the black plague.
BASED TAYLOR SWIFT.

Attached: taylor-swift-about-to-expose-elite-pedophiles-pizzagate-11917.jpg (620x340, 58K)

Taytay is here to bring the world to heel, with her heels! The Armageddon is close my friend, one last dip

Attached: EB2A9CC3-874C-44B4-B7B1-DADD73D9875F.jpg (183x275, 19K)

ewww get your smelly feet out of that poor water you dumb aryan! No wonder the ocean is all greenand smells like cheese now.

Attached: tay feets!.jpg (702x569, 162K)