Was Kino Jimenez in the right?

From his GoFundMe:

'Kino has been fired from his job, fair. But he does not deserve to be ridiculed by the public and called a "coward" for standing up for his political views in a somewhat violent way. Reason being, is that the boys have been reported to be having a conversation that included many "racial" comments before the video began recording. Kino was only acting on what he had seen and heard.

In recent news there have been many attacks against people of colour, for simply existing in their own skin. When caucasian harassers are called out they get to go on TV and shed some alligator tears after losing their jobs, thus gaining support and starting conversations where "there might be a good side to his/her story".

The public outrage is justified but only to a certain proportion (losing his job was enough). Those teenage boys know exactly who and what that MAGA hat represents and Kino being of latin heritage was a predictable reaction"

TLDR: The kids were loudly being racist so Kino, being an autistic 30 year old Mexican without the ability to control his anger, took the kid's hat. Is it once again the right being agitators and then playing the innocent victim when someone takes a stand?

Attached: kino.jpg (362x241, 24K)

Look at his fucking face and tell me if you think he was "in the right".

Human piece of garbage should probably hang from a tree

>Spic shouldn't be ridiculed for something that was caught on video because of something that wasn't caught on video but totally happened we totally promise okay?

Fuck off.

I dont even think Kino is his real name. Try to look for Kino Jimenez everywhere & he doesn't exist.

Attached: kripp.png (574x639, 538K)

Shit skins and white niggers need to back the fuck up

Attached: 1529885106592.jpg (2040x1512, 798K)

this is America, jack. you have the freedom to say whatever the fuck You want. whether or not it hurts some mud’s feelings is irrelevant. I hope they throw the book at him. Assault, theft, child endangerment, all of it.

S

Doesn't GFM have a rule against profiting from a criminal act... like assault and theft?

Oh boo hoo the jackass got called out and now the leftys want to recoil into their closets and cry foul ?

HAHAHA NO NO NO FUCK YOU

You pieces of human garbage have been ridiculing anyone and everyone that does NOT agree with with your silly ideology you have been harassing ,causing bodily harm , property damage, getting people fired , ruing lives
you didn't think Karma would find you out ?
Your soulless little self is in for a rude awakening called 2020

I'm donating. Fuck racism.

From the fake news site that first reported the alleged racist remarks

>An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements.

They then later say it was removed due to death threats the user witness supposedly received which completely contradicts their statement.

Attached: Witness claims viral Whataburger attack may have been motivated by racist remarks.png (1548x804, 94K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Anybody know how to fuck up this idiots gibbefreemoney page?
the hypocrisy of this motherfucker is infuriating
Whites go on tv and cry??
Wait wasnt there an entitled negro just on CNN crying about a lemonade stand crying & wanting free Disney tickets

>someone calls you a fucking dirty beaner spic anchor baby
>your response is to virtually live up to their stereotypes as a violent subhuman

I'm a white hispanic, and this kino fucker's response was dumb as fuck. Literally brainlet tier reaction.

If you can't record their conversation to justify your actions, and you LET them record you throwing an autistic fit, you deserve worse than just getting fired. You deserve to fucking hang for being a literal subhuman piece of shit.

Next time this stupid ape decides to go full nigger, he should least be intelligent enough to take the cellphone that's recording him chimping out.

>boys practicing their freedom of speech privately.
>looney leftists spies on conversation and uses it to justify violence.

>Doesn't GFM have a rule against profiting from a criminal act... like assault and theft?

Yup. Rule 7

Looks like the gofundme was removed

$85K what? POS was a part time bouncer

Attached: DhYSEbIW4Ac_C35.jpg:large.jpg (968x800, 83K)

his actions wouldn’t have been justified even if they were literally having a klan meeting

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Fuck this piece of shit. Do you know how many times people have to listen to others loud mouth nonsense in public? Get lost, faggot.

that makes sense. Someone witnessed it happen and wanted to remain anonymous after seeing what happened to Kino. People began sending death threats because the right is so hostile and hates it when people realize they aren't really victims. They're even going after his mom. It's so low.

That faggot needs knocked the fuck out, then deported

I am sure Kino recounted hearing the alleged racist comments, right?

freedom of speech is NOT hate speech that threatens millions and certainly is not freedom from consequences.

Leftist support Fellons

Attached: Capture - Copy.png (993x509, 306K)

Get his illegal mother deported.

It was someone who witnessed it happen

>and Kino being of latin heritage was a predictable reaction"

So even the chaimstream media are admitting that PoCs can't help but be violent in basic political discourse?

Welcome to it, fucko. You mad because we read your little book?

Attached: 7C8D9C8E-B353-4B55-BC77-1DF1D77ED02C.png (220x337, 118K)

>comments removed due to concerns about their legitimacy
Every publication should have this standard

Surely not, but at least he had some plausible deniability.

Without video evidence this becomes a he said she said domestic dispute, no physical harm done. Police wouldn't give a shit and we wouldn't even be discussing it at all.

My point is if you're going to act like a nigger, don't get caught like one.

no such thing as hate speech, dipshit

How can he be user if he's getting death threats?

If It was a Trump supporter doing it to a liberal wearing a Hillary pin, they'd say it's 100% ok to ridicule him.

oh yea totally the family eating at whataburger at 2 in the morning. then called the news anonymously and gave them the big scoop

Attached: spagett.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

I Hope that the GoFundMe is being monitored by one of you to scam the leftists and beavers.

>The kids were loudly being racist
.........you actually believe that shit?

>only acting on what he had seen and heard
>a hat and words that probably weren't even said
>this justifies cowardly violence because those little kids were obviously evil nazis

Attached: 1498817665909.png (514x508, 207K)

>flag

Kill yourself you nigger apologists. America won't be great again until we can talk about hanging niggers in public and actually do it too. Take your mentally ill opinions and shove them up your ass.

There is no way that GoFundMe is run by a lefty. It has to be a scam. Nobody would paint Kino as unrepentant unless they were trying to get him an extra 6 months in jail.

>the boys have been reported to be having a conversation that included many "racial" comments before the video began recording.
Well Kino was obviously there, so why doesn't he tell us what "racial comments" these kids were saying, and see if it matches what the anonymous witness claims to have heard?

t. literally not swedish

>white male

Everyday I am reminded of my hatred for the jews.

Attached: download_20180705_175616.jpg (545x487, 21K)

>'Kino has been fired from his job, fair. But he does not deserve to be ridiculed by the public and called a "coward" for standing up for his political views in a somewhat violent way. Reason being, is that the boys have been reported to be having a conversation that included many "racial" comments before the video began recording. Kino was only acting on what he had seen and heard.

Translation: "Ok yes he was kind of violent but they were saying stuff that he didn't like, so really he's the victim."

Kill yourself OP. Who gives a fuck if the kids were being loudly racist? They're within their rights to do that. He doesn't get to assault them for voicing what he deems "bad thoughts." Classic nonwhite behavior - "If you say or think something that I don't like, I get to hit you until you stop saying and thinking those things."
Fucking monkey. Go back to beaner land.

Real Translation: He attacked a kid because he was wearing a Trump hat and he thought he could get away with it. Then, as soon as he was caught he fell back on the bullshit "racism" charge hoping that he would be able to deflect and sneak away.

The victim was sitting down when he was attacked by this cowardly animal

Can you cite one fucking example of this? Also, assuming this beta fuck man child who can't control his emotions and beats up little kids isn't lying like a Jew, you don't get to hit people your disagree with. Ask Hitler or Jim Crow.

Realer Translation: He believes that he understood the political beliefs of children because of their clothes, and resented that they might think Hispanics are violent, angry criminals, so he proved them right and ensured they'll goosestep with the rest of us for years to come.

What gofundme?

Attached: kinofundme.png (640x319, 16K)

No, sage for (you) bait

Can shitskins ever be right?

In the video there's a dude that looks like he was recording the interaction before walking out with that beaner faggot. Looks like they were laughing about it as they were walking out.

>White Male
Godless fucking kikes, every single time.

Attached: 2dhlci.jpg (500x701, 95K)

hate speech is speech fueled by hate. things such as sexism, racism, etc. There's 0 way you can call it anything but hate.

Aww, poor brownie couldn't control his primal urges. The inability to understand when actions will have consequences is a common factor in lack of brain development.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Time for taco tantrum boy to pay the price for being a borderline retard.

Attached: 1278503738892.jpg (694x530, 40K)

this intolerance for intolerance is hatespeech

smelly beaner.....

Does someone have a link? Can’t find it on gfm

right schlomo, (((someone))) witnessed it

>white

El Ogro has learned some incredible stealth techniques

No it's never alright to go full nigger and chimp out, regardless of race or beliefs.

I hope he gets his 5-99 years for robbery and assault as that is the sentence for his actions, in Texas.

>Kino, being an autistic 30 year old Mexican
I think you meant to say retarded.

Attached: triggered.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

They took it down for violating their ToS

Attached: lel.jpg (248x189, 14K)

>according to our anonymous source for basless allegations against the victims to defend an evident criminal, our anonymous source received undisclosed death threats after we published his anonymous baseless allegations
sound legit

it is called free speech.
And if some idiot needs to resort to violence because they are so thin skinned that words break their bones, then they will go to jail.
Words have no value but for what a person gives it schlomo.
Gas all kikes, kill all their children.

>Has a t-shirt of the incredible Hulk
>Makes the same face all the time

>race realism justifies violence

paradox of intolerance? It's a thing. There's no tolerance for intolerance.

Seems awfully whiny of Jow Forums isn’t this the same board fantasizing about race war and memeing about fighting antifa and posting victories? When someone actually stands up to you, you run screaming for the same government you claim to hate and act like a bunch of smug redditors about how violence is wrong and that he shouldn’t have attacked someone. If there’s one thing I truly can’t stand it’s hypocrisy, especially when it’s done smugly like here. Bunch of soft faggots here

>smiles smugly as he harasses a few scrawny teens
no

>he could ask mgmt to throw them out or leave himself. He did neither, and then went right to assault and theft.
Like the subhuman he is, obviously.

100% chad material

gonna use bolshevik tricks on the bolsheviks. why don't you cry more about it?

That's exactly what they would have done to him 100 years ago...

Do you think the left doesnt play these fucking games? He is getting a taste of his own medicine. Fuck is probably illegal and is now building funds for the inevitable court case of his deportation for putting a target on his fucking head. Probably also why he was fired! Calling it now

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

How intolerant of you that you can't accept others for who they are? Bigots like you need to be gassed.

I was trying to edit that a bit
(OP)
>The kids were loudly being racist
Even if they were, he could ask mgmt to throw them out or leave himself. He did neither, and then went right to assault and theft. Throw him in a jail cell with a meth head, make sure everybody knows that happened, and be done with it.

Attached: tomato.gif (498x272, 1.74M)

Chad is mad

Attached: Capture.jpg (336x459, 44K)

THats total bull shit, even the witnesses said the kids were just sitting there.
Kino got triggered by a hat.
That’s why Trump is going to win a second term and problem change the game so he can run a third term.
I hope to god Trump stays in office for 30 years.
Fuck all of you.

>We Alinsky now

Attached: Capture2.jpg (320x345, 37K)

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (554x508, 76K)

If it was the other way around, the guy would be labeled a patriot. That’s why I never fucking mix myself into this shit. Just sit back and laugh at the fucking idiots fighting over a two party system that has failed everyone.

Being hypocritical is how the left has won literally every single time since the end of the war. Do you want to win or do you want to lose, but feel good about not stooping to your victorious enemies level?

only a kike would defend this piece of shit.

>Author: Staff
The jew fears the MAGA

Lets send him some job offers from a local produce farm. I'll bet that spic can pick the fuck out of some veggies.

Attached: 1508209400224.jpg (413x395, 42K)

>El Ogro has learned some incredible stealth techniques
He's one stealthy dude.
But he is a Mexican when it's EBT time.

The police are involved now, so I'm sure they'll request that guys footage of the altercation. I don't think any "racist comments" by the kids are going to be on it though. The only video we have starts with Kino dumping a drink on the kid and saying "for supporting the President." He doesn't say "this is for saying racist stuff about blacks." And if he's trying to teach some white kids a lesson about not being racist against black people, why would he call the kid a nigger?

totally looks like wil wheaton

Attached: 6.29.13WilWheatonByLuigiNovi1.jpg (1200x1682, 340K)

That’s the cry of weak man
>well jimmy hit me and lied about so it’s fair to do it too
Weak and childlike is what you are, denigrating yourself like a leftist rat while celebrating your victory. Do you not see the hypocrisy? If the situation had been reversed you would all be applauding and donating to his gofundme instead you gnash your teeth and wail like a soccer mom that all the talk you talk is finally coming true! I thought pol wanted street warfare, here it is friends and it’s not larping like Portland, Berkeley or Charlottesville

>picking on teens
>chad
>flag
Makes sense

he literally did what Jow Forums yells constantly about wanting to do, that being harass fucks who he politically disagrees with in public like a chad.

liberals are so fucking stupid they will defend the shitskin with 5 DUIs over the kids with no criminal record. You have become so brainwashed from the trash television you consume daily to justify what a dark skin does any day of the week.

Lets just assume these little kids said nigga like dumb 16 year old kids do. Where is the crime? there is none, they're just kids trying to enjoy a late night out

I hope every single shithead that supports this degenerate gets raped by a large pack of feral niggers someday so they can claim it was reparations for slavery like the good cucks they are.

>an autistic 30 year old Mexican without the ability to control his anger,

He was a bouncer at a dive bar in San Antonio. Not a good choice for an employee if he can't control his anger

>cries more about it
lol