Legalization will create tax revenu-

Legalization will create tax revenu-

Attached: dude.png (893x786, 1013K)

dude-weeders are the most degerate people group in the whole nation.

Attached: f-EapCXVnmg5i7UH4aA6w93Hr98B87FuqJobJzODPbQ.jpg (313x680, 41K)

make the weed $1 an ounce

It's California what did you expect, kek. I love the new "legal" market desu. Can't beat the deals with all these illegal shops competing for business. $90 for 5 grams of shatter. If I spent so little on weed my whole life as I do today, I'd have more money today, kek.

The taxes they passed are outrageous. I hate leftists so much, but conservatives are to blame for this one.
If they had stuck to their small government values then pot wouldnt have been a left wing political hook. But they had to moan and whine about their family values and wield state powers to force people to live how they liked.
Now pot's getting legalized because moderates see the truth of why it should be legal and communists want to raise fuck huge taxes on everything.

>tfw you make weed butter but 4get to decarboxylate the nugs beforehand
>tfw the butter is weak so you literally eat a half pound of green butter just to feel the high
I think I have a probelm friends

Attached: 1486895404849.png (689x693, 689K)

I've been talking with dispensary owners for years.
These guys make a million dollars per year off of one shop because they jack up the price of medicine.

$200 for a top shelf ounce? Get the fuck out of here.

The price of weed will continue to fall and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 2892screenshot1.jpg (800x720, 131K)

that'd make it cheap for consumers but then the producers wouldnt profit. And we need them to profit otherwise they'll stop producing weed.

>not growing your own

It's a fucking houseplant, gents

Just like tomatoes.

>can get cheap weed
>can't find cheap shatter
how do I fix this

Attached: 1477338479031.jpg (412x351, 21K)

the problem is as the price of weed drops so does the revenue it generates. And by then the state will have raised spending to where now we NEED that revenue. So as prices drop the tax rates will go up.

This, the reason why the pot industry is taking a shit in CA is because of CA itself. On July first they passed a regulation about the containers the pot needs to be in that completely blind sided all the stores, they had to get rid of as much of the shit that wasn’t in the CA a compliant containers before July 1st, anything else had to get thrown away or burned. Meanwhile business is booming in Oregon because, despite being just as liberal as CA, they still leave most businesses alone about.

Lol I bet all those legal pot business owners are getting one hell of a red pill about Commiefornia and it’s mountain of bullshit regulations.

Attached: 4B0F8DB0-6BD8-4B10-AEAD-5DE178AC652A.jpg (327x327, 58K)

>illegal shops
>legalized

>use cheap weed to make shatter
dude

Don't make your own oil/wax/shatter - it's far too messy.

Get a fine mesh bubble bag and YouTube a guide on making hash bricks.

Attached: 1501388173062.png (875x1088, 1.24M)

Wait a minute. Are you saying illegal immigrants aren't starting legal businesses and paying taxes? That doesn't sound right. I though they payed taxes and were all good, hard working people.

I wasn't going to make shatter but it just sucks because I know people who grow just nobody making shatter

>Legalize marijuana for recreational use
>Arrest people for selling it

Oh, okay, so weed is only dangerous to society when you buy it from someone that hasn't paid the government enough money. It's kind of like how a soda can potentially be an explosive unless you buy it from the airport for $8. It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1530401669982.png (720x720, 484K)

Colorado fag here.
Legalization has decimated opium deaths and liquor abuse.

Wow gee who knew people wouldn't want to spend money on a luxury that grows everywhere.

Marijuana will prove to be a key in reintroducing people to a more natural lifestyle, it'll probably never happen - but seeing a society leave modern technology behind in a similar manner to the Amish on a mass scale would be nice.

Uncle Ted was right.

Attached: 1525041190050.gif (600x600, 2.38M)

>$90 for 5 grams of shatter
I'm not a druggie and that sounds expensive. You could get 20 high quality cigars for $90. You could get 45 craft beers for $90.

Take a shower you faggot.

5 grams of shatter would last most normal smokers months and months of getting high all day every day.

Shatter is only for heavy users, my neighbor could burn through that in a week easy

is shatter like resin? I'm not really into weed, I've gotten high a few times and I thought it was kinda lame.

>Impose high taxes

>Surprised when people try to avoid them.

How about you legalize it and the govt go fucks itself? Taxes...kind of defeats the whole point of getting rid of incentives for creating a dangerous black market.

I could easily spend 90$ on one gram of mediocre stuff at a dispensary. Mostly because 25 of that will just be taxes

six's comon

First of all, tobacco has a definite link to lung cancer, marijuana (especially when vaporized) doesn’t. 5 grams of shatter is a fuckload too btw. .1-.2 grams will get you blasted, so, you do the math. It’s a concentrate. Most shatters are around 80% THC while marijuana flower usually doesn’t go over 20%. Alcohol is significantly worse for you too btw.

I do every day.

Attached: 1522900400034.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Bro, resin is the shit people scrape off their pipes. It’s mostly tar and ash and like trace amounts of THC lmao. Yeah, I don’t enjoy weed much anymore but sometimes it’s great.

That's like 40 reasonable doses in 5 grams

next time decarboxylate

Attached: 1529325172256.jpg (680x521, 63K)

>stoner hating on tobacco and alchohol
>but weed isn't harmful it is a magical healing plant
c'mon man, don't act like a strawman in a quentin comic.