Hve any of you had to move from an area with no niggers

to an area with niggers?

My anxiety has immediately gone up. Last night there were two shirtless nogs walking in the middle of the street that I almost hit.What the fuck is wrong with them? I also have some as neighbors. They dont work it seems AT ALL yet they literally have 5 BMW's and Mercedes crammed in their small drive way..

how do you handle this mentally? to move to an area with them? this fucking sucks.

Attached: 0980.png (1000x700, 101K)

you done fucked up op.

there is literally no solution other than migration or violence
once they become majority in your area, thats that

St. Cloud MN here

We've almost always had Somalis around here and while bad are not as bad as the new wave. The state college that was the economic back bone of the city is dying so a lot of people from Chicago are moving up here and taking advantage of the sinking prices on already cheap rent ($500/mo for 2 bedrooms down to $390, whole houses are now down into the $900's). The crime is spiking and there's just niggers standing around everywhere. It makes the city look 80% black because all the pedestrians are niggers but the people in cars are almost all white.

Most of my issues are solved because I carry and have guns in the home but I plan to move soon too. The city is about to get gentrified but I'm not waiting 5-7 years for it to take effect. I would suggest buying a gun then moving for your problem.

RUN user RUN

Attached: 1521160488101.png (872x812, 601K)

Dude I was in this same situation when I moved to the city. Its surreal. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable walking around the street or to the store because blacks were hanging out and I see bars on the windows and stuff. They walk everywhere so shadily, hang out in front of stores all day, beg for shit and steal.

luckily they arent majority, but there is enough of them here to make me cringe

this exactly. you can automatically feel your paranoia and guard go up

>I almost hit two pedestrians
>I will deflect my poor driving by pointing out that they were shirtless niggers

weeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
laddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>t. nigger.

it was a highway with little lighting and they were standing in the middle of the road. faggot.

oh I'm sure it was. I've seen a lot of nogs walking about but I've never seen one on a highway and I've lived in major city all my life and I work in transportation. But okay I'll believe you.

also
>blames the lighting
Fix your fucking headlights, retard.

I took a trip from north dakota down to florida and stopped at a gas station in georgia
>95% black
surreal, lots of loud rap music, bout 1/3 of them had their hands down their pants

>there's just niggers standing around everywhere
Why the fuck does this always happen? Its the weirdest thing. They just stand around and loiter. Its like they never have anywhere to fucking be.

did I say I actually hit them you fucking idiot? obviously I saw them..

where are you moving to?

Better buy a fucking gun, OP. Seriously. Start carrying or gtfo of there

yeah I have a gun, but the quality of life immediately turns to shit..I have to figure out a way to move.

you said you almost hit them which implies that hitting them was a very real possibility. Your posts boils down to rwo scenarios.

A. Two niggers were walking safely down a road and you decide to chimp out like a nigger for no reason or
B. You're an irresponsible driver that almost hit two stray animals on the highway.

Either way you sound retarded and especially beta for saying that the sight of niggers literally gives you anxiety. You should seek professional help. You're not of sound mind, faggot.

lol two niggers literally walking in the middle of the road down a dark highway and im the retard. gtfo here you fucking monkey

I almost slapped my wife when she suggested we move to America.

Is the situation any different from you hitting two deers? You're still deflecting senpai it's pathetic. Hold yourself accountable for your shitty driving or lack of awareness.

I feel your pain. Arrived in Dallas six months ago. Luckily I'm relocating again to a 94% nonhispanic white neighborhood in another state next month. The people here are trash. I'm told it really only got bad after Katrina when the local governments offered financial and housing assistance to those impacted by the hurricane. Thing is, they never left. Now Dallas is packed full of trash people. It's kinda like California in that high status whites insulate themselves in small enclaves... But even that's eroding away. I'm getting the fuck out of here myself... It's lost. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-202920_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 457K)

yes, don't. and for god sakes tell your government to stop taking in non Japanese

>neighbors are crack dealers
just get the DEA in there, then buy their house at police auction

my driving is fine. you're just a fucking idiot who obviously doesn't support logic. the worst type of person. you sound like a liberal

I dunno wtf bush was thinking. Like ok let's not help the poor black nola folks instead let them stream into Texas and let the generousity of people there take care of them. Really fucking stupid.

>don’t work
>5 BMW

Drug dealers

i feel your pain. stay in school and get a good job so you don't have to live around niggers.

it's fucking awful. good speed

>wants to avoid personal accountability
>thinks he doesn't sound like a liberal
this thread is so funny. especially the japanese man that talked about slapping his wife

obviously hes a globalist shill and was working to displace the whites in Texas. like they're trying to do in every state.

Globalism is more of you're isolated in society. That's the end goal. Make people so easy to control. Especially with technology and thought control like political correctness or identity politics.

I wasnt the one in the wrong here, idiot. you seem to think walking around in the middle of a street is perfectly fine. go away

yeah, but they are trying to get rid of whites. not to mention flip Texas

oh I'm sorry, am I giving you anxiety?
You're literally blaming an animal for acting like an animal.

This poster is a goddamn liar.
Niggers jaywalk constantly.
They steal shit all the time, whats a little jaywalking?

I nearly hit a nigger last year on a divided six lane freeway, he had jumped the jersey barrier and was running across. At night.

and you're busy blaming the person in the right. faggot

Not really get rid of whites, more like subdue them

dude is obviously black

yes.
it sucks.
my best advise to you is this: be eating something whenever you have to walk somewhere.
you won't be fucked with if you are walking and eating a granola bar, or a snickers, or whatever.
the reason has to do with gorillas and the dominance hierarchy, but i don't want to get too into it.
just think of it like this: if you are eating something, you must belong there.

Yes.
I remember first seeing them illegally cross a busy road in town.
There was a black kid at my school once for a year and he dated a German girl named Amanda (her sisters name was Erika).

That was her last year at that school before being sent to a private school.

lol interesting

I'm a globalist for not wanting to live with nogs? This is a new perspective.

Attached: 1526024410450.png (564x468, 12K)

not you, Bush

no

Bush is from connecticut, went to yale i think. Doesnt even ranch anymore, just fucking paints like hitler now.

I've seen niggers jaywalk all the time, just never on a highway. I actually saw some white bums walking off an exit ramp the other day but that's the closest I've seen and I drive minimum 40 hours a week.

We can all agree OP is a shit driver and a pussy right?

oh boy, same fag different id..

You just can't ever relax around them (which gives you mad stress and consequent health issues) yet are totally ignorant as to why they're so hated

I NEVER feel this way around white places