Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Change my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=5B1Z20iw478

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Change my mind.

Attached: A1.jpg (474x266, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7dIEecCBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks. There you go, saved you years of embarassment.

Why?

Why do people insist on insulting bill hicks's legacy like this?

How do you know Bill didn't fake his death to preserve his legacy?

How do you know your brain isn't a pile of fuckin dog shit?

That's never occurred, but a lot of people have faked their death.

Oh yeah? By that logic Alex Jones is just as likely to be Kurt Cobain.

If you look at the various comparisons of Bill Hicks and Alex Jones, then Alex Jones is likely to be Bill Hicks.

You clearly don't understand what logic is. Hopefully you'll learn that "logic" means when you graduate elementary school.

Dumbass. Bill Hicks is actually Ted Cruz.

Attached: ted-cruz jbjh .jpg (1885x1035, 252K)

According to your interpretation, logic means repeating the same untrue fact over and over again on internet message boards

Alex Jones

is Joe Masseria

Attached: Giuseppe_„Joe“_Masseria.jpg (800x1200, 117K)

Knock knock Alex.

Can I come in?

Not by the hair on your chiny chin chin?

Attached: 1528293657669.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Logic: the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.

Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'LL FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Attached: 1528862047292.jpg (552x503, 261K)

Logic, the science that says two completely different things are the same thing.

Did he fake his death, too?

Attached: JonesandHicks1.png (1024x810, 917K)

Ja.

And he's coming back...

Attached: 1502540655588.jpg (537x778, 68K)

Attached: HICKs.jpg (560x210, 88K)

What research have you done when it comes to Alex Jones being Bill Hicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7dIEecCBg

Did you know that Hitler was Walt Disney?

There is also speculation that he played hollywood makeup conspiracy theorist, Bill Cooper. Both Bill and Bill's deaths were hoaxes. People still don't realize that celebrities can play multiple roles. There is also speculation they can use spray on masks as a second layer of skin. It's actually quite devious once someone points it out. Like Jennifer Lawrence is also speculated to play Amy Schumer,

Attached: billcooper.jpg (1410x1021, 283K)

>Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Change my mind.

You're a massive faggot and should KYS and any children you have. There.

how does the timeline work with muscle alex jones? he doesnt really look like bill hicks in that one picture

I buy into a lot of conspiracy theories but this one is complete bullshit.

Probably a lot less than you...Then again it doesn't take a fuckin rocket scientist to just give a quick glance to what are two distinctly different human beings.

everyone knows Cruz is the zodiak killer

Joe Rogan is actually Kevin Booth, "Maynard Just Kidding" James Keenan is actually The Silver Coleman, and my mental thoughts help shape this reality.

Attached: gem.jpg (400x600, 58K)

the second pic is convincing

Huh? Explain?

Attached: 1530276855081.gif (340x340, 77K)

kevin booth is still alive. so he is just bsing

K

kevin booth produces infowars look on sacred cows website

The Universal is mental. All is Mind, In my younger, not-so-wise days I was with a powerful mind and heart but lacked wisdom. Around 2005/2006-ish when I was 10,000 days old I helped meme the U.S. and EU into helping out those less fortunate south of their borders. I am a PTB that is partially responsible for this open borders mess. Now that I'm far-right and wiser I'm meming hard for good change and hopeful that God is along side me. We're trying to steer the ship away from degeneracy. Rogan is no longer an ally, Jones is still useful, TOOL's new album will still impress, and an even more radical Bill Hicks is in the making. Stay tuned.

t. larping emperor faggot

Attached: 1501099613072.jpg (400x521, 286K)

does it produce all of infowars, or just did a few documentary films for infowars?

im not completely sure it at least was the main producer of infowars along side warnerbrothers

im thinking booth just did a few films for infowars, though he may have helped set things up for infowars.

booth also has worked with joe rogan.

Alex Jones is a shill, now fuck off

Attached: 1486650763728.jpg (847x475, 26K)

booth has been on alexes show before and at the same time called alex bill but your probably technically right

this is even better than flat earth you fucks, meme it

what is

>Literally posts a picture of Alex when he was built as fuck and bill was still alive.