Report: Amy Coney Barrett’s SCOTUS Interview With Trump Went “Poorly”

hotair.com/archives/2018/07/05/report-amy-coney-barretts-scotus-interview-trump-went-poorly/

politico.com/story/2018/07/04/trump-supreme-court-pick-family-optics-694788

Looks like its down to Kavanaugh or Kethledge now

Attached: 1480098338432.jpg (700x790, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett
dailywire.com/news/32411/run-down-heres-what-you-need-know-about-trumps-top-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you think she said to piss off Trump?

She's only been a judge for 14 months. She has no history to see if she adjudicates per the constitution and then the law, or if she makes up law from whole cloth and judicial fiat.

She would face tough confirmation, as the Jews in the Senate vote against Catholics.

She has no sense of humor I hear.

>unironically posting a Politico story as if they were not 100% Fake News

shes a cunt.

Why do you guys post fake news and then have fake conversations in your fake threads about said fake news?

>links to Hot Air & Politico
Oh wow, it must be true.
Damn, you establishment shills are scared shit about Barrett being appointed

Attached: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh-just-let-it-happen-lol-♡cuntcakes♡-5561712.png (500x704, 146K)

Do you have any proof that its fake news? Probably not

PSYOP
COINTELPRO

Kek. Do you have proof it's real? At this point all news should be considered fake unless substantiated. Too bad you can't do that because you know its fucking fake,

I asked you for proof first and you acted like a faggot instead. You can keep Barrett and her adopted haitians, she'll never be confirmed by those cunts Murkowski and Collins

something about her nigger babies

No, that's now how this works you reddit spacing low IQ Ashkenazi faggot. You must prove it's true, the burden of proof lies on you.

cool it with the antisemitism.

There's two links in the OP that claim otherwise, which are really one linking to the other. You are the one claiming the story is fake and refusing to provide proof. Even if politico is wrong it wouldnt make an iota of difference since Trump is the only person who actually chooses the nominees.

So, post proof, because right now you're just talking out of your ass.

Antisemitism isn't a real thing you fucking Jew. You people are getting more and more annoying as the days go by. Do you realize that you dirty evil kikes were actually protesting against child trafficking arrests in San Francisco? It's over for Zionism, Israel, and your disgusting tribe.

>claim
I don't listen to claims made in the news by anonymous sources. Don't you have a foreskin to suck on bitch?

Attached: 1513575336050.jpg (1234x990, 265K)

Thank god
>female
>adopter and importer of niglets
>member of a weird and unrecognised charismatic ecumenical sect of the catholic church
>crazy eyes
That's four things that should have disqualified her right off the bat

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Do not fuck this up Trump.

"They have seven children: five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett

Attached: 897379846598345.jpg (900x507, 70K)

He probably asked her why she's financially supporting the black race while her race is dying.

Why not

Because everything you do only leads to failure yet you keep doubling down. You honestly redpill more people by shilling so lazily that you don't care people know you're a kike. If there were no shills on this board it would be better for you than if you gave this board all the attention y ou're giving it.

>performed poorly
OH NO NO NO NO NO
THOT PATROLLED
ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1511565895665.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Didn't realize I was in a shill thread.
Just drop redpills and move on.

Attached: 1528664111332.png (980x652, 552K)

Until Scalia died, half of SCOTUS was (((Catholic))).

Attached: pope-benedict-hexagram.jpg (275x285, 11K)

Says that fag who cant prove its fake lol

I'll take Hardiman, Kethledge, or Kavanaugh before I trust this bitch and her adopted haitians

>Kavanaugh or Kethledge

Which one does Shapiro like? Pick the other.

Thank God. Shouts out to my boi Kavanaugh

>adopted from Haiti

OH FUCK!

By volume?

Contemporary conservatism in a nutshell desu

It is insane. I have NO HOPE that someone willing to virtue signal so hard as to adopt not one but two black kids and not just any black kids but blacks from Haiti in being conservative. No thanks.

Attached: 892347868734653.jpg (780x439, 25K)

This, all of fucking this.

A fucking psycho roastie that has a huge bleeding heart for 60-iq Haitian subhumans and belongs to some creepy CULT...that's supposed to be who we trust to have our back on conservative issues for the next 50 years?

dailywire.com/news/32411/run-down-heres-what-you-need-know-about-trumps-top-ben-shapiro

He seems to lump Kavanaugh and Kethledge into the same tier, seems more critical of Kavanaugh. But he seems the highest on Barrett. So that fag itt shouting fake news and claims I'm jew can suck it because he's shilling Ben Shapiro's choice lel

Yeah, I was with her until I found out about her little pet accessories from Haiti. Glad she's not in the top two. It'll be Kennedy's clerk.

I'd feel safer with Kavanaugh, all I give a shit about is pro-gun candidates and if its not Hardiman then Kavanaugh seems the most pro-gun. Anyone who would write a scathing dissent against the DC appeals court upholding the DC AWB is a solid choice in my book

So who do we think is leaking these tidbits of information? Do you think it's the candidates themselves? Do you think its aides? Do you think Trump is leaking it on purpose to stir up Republican turnout in the 2018 midterms by getting people invested?

The nomination process wont help Republican turnout in the mid term. Republicans already have the senate and presidency. What will get Republicans turning out to the midterm is Ginsburg or Breyer croaking by November. The only part of the nomination process that could help Republican turnout is Feinstein going off the deep end about a nominee's religion, gun control, or some other hot topic like abolishing ICE that Republicans can use in campaign ads

GOYS, why aren't you picking Ben Shapiro or Stephen Crowder to be the next Justice??

Hmmmmmmm???

thank fucking god this nigger lover wont get picked.

Good. The last thing we need is another vagina on the court.

Good point.

she has nigger babies? now thats a news story

Because they'd never be approved and the Republicans cant afford to look like fools before the midterms

>fake threads
>fake conversations

um actually sweatie

Attached: smug.png (593x540, 306K)