Would she be allowed in the ethnostate?

would she be allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: co.jpg (1840x1227, 286K)

Nobody should be allowed in America. 0 fucking people at all.

We could test to see how genetically European-descended she is, but almost certainly no.

no, she has brown eyes

Attached: 1529931448519.jpg (193x261, 7K)

for every non-white model, you would also be allowing 100 raping gang-members

Latin Americans yes Slavs no

maybe there should be a minor league ethnostate where we could keep our mistresses like this fine specimen.

no

Fourth Reich when?!

She would be allowed in my bedroom.

yes but only if she let me give her a facial

Only her and the other breeding-age females in her family.

Only on a tourist sex visa

oh yeah mamacita come to america

we could have tiers like the nazis did. She could be considered tier 1 or lowest acceptable whiteness or some shit

I doubt it.

yes croatians are allowed

would they be allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: 324543564765.jpg (1600x742, 472K)

Don't care what anyone says. She would be allowed with me. Fight me if you don't like it faggots.

yes we need a top tier intelligence gathering network

your daily reminder

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

>I will fight to defend m’lady’s honor

She’ll use you to get into the Ethnostate then hop on Chad’s BWC as soon as she’s in. Beta orbiters never learn...

> Tesla and Beethoven very obviously do not have brown fucking eyes even in your own fucking picture but your too stupid to actually look at or know anything about your sources and like most Jow Forumstards just post shit without knowing anything

No I'll be alright.

Fuck yes she's beautiful. Not all columbians, but her yes

No, but I would move to Colombia if she was conservative and still a virgin

Sure. Just not ours.

At least 1/3 of those are adults who were blond as youth.

>m’lady will reward me with love and sex for my chivalrous deeds, and having won her heart, I’ll ask her father for her hand in marriage

No, kill her.

So when they were young they were white but when they grew up they're not anymore because of their brown hair?

Snownigger logic.

>Nobody should be allowed in America. 0 fucking people at all.

This. Get the fuck out. No matter where you come from.

Yes, she can join.

anyone is allowed in a fictional place

Sure. In a Columbian ethnostate.

half of them look Poo in le loo

yes, but only as the weather girl.

Nice try shlomo, but next time try and hide the merchant language signs on the left and above.

>Shaming Breveik
fuck off fag

>she
You assume too much, user.
>Brown eyes
Confirmed shitskin. Not allowed.

No

Yes. The more, the better.

Pink nipples only sorry

Nords are so fucking useless.
The only thing they contribute to the White race are muh height and blonde women.

Attached: 1529974248345.jpg (424x500, 46K)

So what? My brother has blonde hair and brown eyes.

I can already see the American ethnostate will end up as some kind of Pol-Pot fuckedtopia where you execute people for having freckles in the wrong places and raid peoples' houses for contraband hydrogen peroxide and illegal contact lenses.

She can work at a whore-house for a couple years but then has to go back.

Attached: 1529677438441.jpg (1080x1350, 697K)

>Tattoos
Disgusting

> 20 million people haven't produced as much as 300+ million others
Really, you don't say?

When we get hold of these sluts we pimp them out to brown savages in exchange for AKs. And brown people are impulsive enough to make such a dumb trade.
And if these sluts end up dead, who cares?

I'm irish/italian descent mutt but i was born with platinum blonde hair that darkened to brown by the time i was 8. Am i white or an amerimutt?

Young women of any race are welcome to spend up to 30 days in the ethnostate on a BLEACH visa as part of an international goodwill effort.

These women must meet height and weight requirements, undergo physical evaluation including STD screen, and sign legal documents exempting the father of her future child from any legal or financial obligations.

Sure, she can visit

Attached: 32C9B2C2-18A3-45E4-9B72-B5E099D81919.png (978x649, 1.07M)

fellow half wop here, except my other side is english. Never admit to white people that you have dago blood, they will never look at you the same.

>Ignoring Caesar Augustus
>Ignoring Ivar the Boneless
>Ignoring Cnut

Yeah, as long as you exclude the Viking age and all their multifarious achievements lmao.

If she acts right, she can stay with me.

Attached: IMG_42069187.jpg (797x853, 201K)

>they will never look at you the same

you're right about that. I don't look italian at all, i take after the scottish and irish half of my family and you should hear the shit anglos and german americans talk about the wops when they think none are around.

That and

Yes,all is allowed in snownigger fantas

>Jesus Christ
you are too fucking stupid to be posting anything, anywhere

Attached: Cesare Borgia's image used for Jesus Christ.jpg (1612x1966, 1.34M)

I sadly cannot hide it as much as I'd like because I got the last name, otherwise I don't look very italian either. Its hard being mixed race in america.

checked