EU

>EU
>lowering tariffs on us cars
is it true?
the eu is bending the knee?
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-eu-merkel/merkel-ready-to-back-lower-eu-tariffs-on-u-s-cars-idUSKBN1JV1GW

Attached: IMG_20180705_213310.png (1080x1462, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BgFPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the EU

Germany depends on exports. It can't win a trade war while dealing with 80 million asylum seekers.

Trump should say no just to fuck her.

Would you really call it "bending the knee" though?

Western countries have quite similar standards of living for the most part, there is little benefit gained from cheaper labor, unlike trading with Chinese Communists.

that doesn't seem smart
he needs to show the EU was not doing fair trade

Attached: 1530754758189.jpg (645x773, 56K)

This, make her pets consume her

Nobody who isn't on Trump's side already will believe evidence of that right in front of their face; so what's the point? Might as well return the favor of being a pain in the ass to Merkel.

Archived it

archive.is/BgFPk

This. And those "asylum" seekers are future frontline NATO troops to be sacrificed if war were to ever break out between the EU and Mother Russia. Merkel's got a giant shit sandwich and she just took a bite.

and reparations for the 600 million

Merkelmilkers BTFO

ya just waiting for some sort of "deal" to be made where the "refugees" have to make a choice to be conscripted or face deportation

> people who didn't fight for their home country and family will fight for germany

Yeah sure

Why should I give a shit exactly? I don't own a company that makes cars. How the fuck is this stupid tariff shit going to help me?

Merkel is ready because Merkel is a born traitor. It's all she knows how to do. What the rest of Europe agrees to is another matter. I hope they fuck this up for her and we have Weimar 2.0.

Merkel is facing a huge political problem at home, losing voters now back to the Greens because of her sudden shift on the rapefugees to keep the CSU. She can't afford a sudden spike in unemployment. Doesn't matter because it will happen anyway.

The lower the tariffs, the lower the price of all consumer good and the increased global trade will increase job creation at home.

Somebody give me a QRD on tariffs on cars between the EU and USA. Did the US impose any before trump came to office? Cause it sounds to me from the OP that the USA has only just started to impose tariffs, something the eu is already doing, and that merkel is only offering to lower them

Chicken tax

Has anyone except the U.S. ever known what it feels like to have the EU's mouth wrapped firmly around their cock? I feel like we're alone in this.

You are a fucking idiot if you don't understand how this helps you and your country. How bout you just shut the fuck up since you have nothing of value to add, you helpless fucktard.

Convicts if they escape conscriptions
Forced penal military unit for them.
We have to stop Russia from poisoning some 4 people in England at all costs and hacking our elections.

>Germany trains it's invaders
Surely won't go wrong

>youre gonna lose the trade war amerimutts ahahahahah
>were gonna bankrupt your country your gonna lose your job mutts hahahahaha
>EU is superior you need us more than we need you ahahahhah mutts btfo xD

Where are all those Germans now?
I should have screencapped their posts. It was almost always German flags, and a couple randoms like Slovenia and Belgium.

Attached: yrfhr.jpg (255x229, 8K)

Can you not even read dumb fuck, it just said the US will make concessions for it.

But why would Trump do this?

I mean American cars ain't suitable for a shitty European market where tiny, overengineered shitboxes with small engines are bestsellers.

Meanwhile Krauts can sell their "premium" brands easily thanks to years of clever propaganda.

Can't stop winning!!!!

Not a bad plan desu. Commies know their shit.

>I mean American cars ain't suitable for a shitty European market where tiny, overengineered shitboxes with small engines are bestsellers.

American companies could do that kind of car if they had a market for it. Ford already does and it sells decently in Europe I believe?

You can't read, either.

And yet they had massive tarriffs on US cars. Really makes you think

Trump has hinted in his speech at Foxconn that the EU has already basically agreed to a new trade deal.

Nah lad, that would actually be bad optics. It'd just be bullying if Trump didn't take concessions he demanded.

The best trade deal in the history of trade deals.

They always bend the knee because we are the greatest economic power in the world and with NATO we're practically their military force. They can bluster all they want but Trump is smart enough to call their bluff and play hardball since he knows they're pussies with no real bargaining power.

The only one who seems to know how to play the game is Macron, even when playing hardball with us, and I suspect Trump respects him far more than most any other leader in Europe because of it.

Attached: 1530726271760.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

This

Trump is a goddamn force of nature when the rest of the world is used to dealing with US leaders that acted as marionettes. They have zero bargaining power and rely entirely on (((neo-liberal))) media to tank his approval rating for upending the status-quo. The American people may not be the most informed but they are not stupid either. They have been feeling like they have been getting shafted for a long time, they just needed someone to explain how, why, and the way to make it stop. Trump is that man. Less than two years into his first term he has brought more campaign promises to fruition than anyone every expected. The neolib new world order is a house of cards and we elected a cat 5 hurricane. At this point even liberals are enjoying the show.