youtube.com/watch?v=WUbbVPZ9OQE

Attached: 911.jpg (703x497, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E
docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx
youtube.com/watch?v=6vmFT_xrexI
halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_55.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is like kevin spacey admitting he likes cock. Like we didn't know.

I BULLY ALEX JONES!!!

Attached: AlexJonesArea.jpg (500x576, 54K)

yeah, i knew this, whats annoying is he mixes fact with fiction and purposely makes himself look silly so as to make anyone who believes any of this stuff (even the real stuff) look like they are off their rocker

I was not aware that we was so transparent about it. I will not be ordering my 2nd bottle of Super Male Vitality...

i don't think exhibit a is really fair as their are things in our water that could potentially effect frogs and fish in terms of how they act or even make them change their sex

he is an operation mockingbird performance artists who obfuscates or over-acts the truth to kill any discussion on a serious matter. (eg. bisphenol-a = WATER TURNS THE FROGS GAY)

Attached: alex jones - performance artist.png (1445x301, 48K)

>yeah, i knew this, whats annoying is he mixes fact with fiction and purposely makes himself look silly so as to make anyone who believes any of this stuff (even the real stuff) look like they are off their rocker

FARK

You're retarded because thats the worst example. Look up the Berkeley study you fucking leaf

Why do memefags expect a (you)?
they all have autism from infant genital mutilation

Wow. He really went full good goy at the end there

Too bad they didn't include the bit where he started praising circumcision while interviewing the anti genital mutilation woman.

“Ive never been to israel”
>shills for israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E

cmon dude Saudi Arabia owns the Federal Reserve.

One of the best videos every produced

>try to oust him as an Israeli shill
>video ends up making him look more honest
>he makes valid points
>"call me an Israeli shill then, so what?!"

Muslim Internet Defence Force btfo
Israel won the war, offered 97% of land to Muslims, they declined because they wanted 100% and death of all Jews.
Yeah I think I'll side with Jones and Israel then, Islam can eat my shit and Muhammad was a paedophile liar who had epileptic fits.

t. magapede faggot

I'm a fan of Alex, but his defense is Israel is definitely suspect.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

bump

Tfw irl death note
docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx

>the Berkeley study
qrd?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vmFT_xrexI

He's been a shill for quite a while.

>Muhammad was a paedophile liar who had epileptic fits
Judaism promotes pedophilia too
>A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his
halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_55.html