So. How are we gonna get this balloon taken down

So. How are we gonna get this balloon taken down

Attached: trump-baby.jpg (968x681, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shoot it of pop it with knife.

Who gives a shit?

Don't take it down. There can only be a few people holding it. Cut the ropes.

Attached: at30022 (2).jpg (455x474, 71K)

Slingshot, unless they're banned too over there

Heat it up. Melt a hole in it.

Pic related is the blimp we're preparing for Sadiq Khan's visit to Jew York.

Attached: index.jpg (193x261, 7K)

demand them to show you their balloon loiscense

A God damn broken bottle or something is really not that hard

you would first need a license for that knife

Its brittain...they cant have scissors...

Leave it. The country looks ridiculous in doing this.

Leave it. Let it signify on how far the UK has fallen

Gnaw through the ropes
> Inb4 bad brit teeth
> Inb4 teeth are banned

>leftcunts waste 20k on a balloon that does absolutely nothing to Trump
leave it

What would happen if someone flew a similar balloon but that looked like a swastika?

cant wait until they fly it and look stupid

An overdriven laser will melt a hole in it. Easy.

Who cares? We're used to mexicans putting up Trump pinatas and beating on them at this point. Mexico is just angry they finally are getting push-back on their government program of sending all their uneducated, ignorant, and violent poors north to leech on the welfare teat instead of having their own Mexican government fix anything.

Make up some reason for it to be "Islamophobic" or "racist" and the police will go after the people who made it (who probably support hate speech laws).

I wonder if sandnigger Sadiq Khan would be OK with a Muhammad as a baby balloon floating over London during the adhan for Friday's prayer.
Really makes you think....

England is a fucking pathetic joke of a country, it's truly sad how a nation could so quickly become such an irrelevant shadow of its former self.

drone with and ice pick attached

I wonder if there are any brits that have B.B. guns that are in the area?

drone with and GAU8 attached

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0

We don't. It's because of shit like this that the #walkaway movement exists.

Why? Let them launch 1000 of them for all I care. Don't you see how cringy it is?

Notify the local police about a real life threat of violence involving the balloon and crowd below and they will be forced to disallow it.

For the lulz and because it cost $14000 or some such.

>Blowdarts

It is cringy as fuck, but it's absolutely insulting too. This is state sanctioned humiliation of our leader by our "greatest ally". Kinda fucking sad when China and North Korea show our president more respect than Canada and UK do. Time to bring our "allies" to heel, if its a problem maybe we should let putin start flying Tu-160 sorties over these ungrateful worthless cunts.

ima firin mah lazer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Throwg Stars!!!!!

Attached: cold-steel-throwing-star-heavy-sure-strike-shurikens-80ssa3z-BHQ-37080-er-multiple-large.jpg (711x800, 105K)

Slingshot and a pellet or a few
Laser made from old PC parts
Rocks
Broken glass
Get close enough with a lighter/maybe cigarette or cigar
Modified shaving razor
Etc...

The trick is to get close enough to it to do just a quick pass

don't stop it

looking forward to the balloon wars in London

Attached: Pig_30_H1.jpg (600x400, 39K)

By not letting it get off the ground in the first place. Gain access to it beforehand and destroy it.

We're not. Because that gives the London mudslime mayor an excuse to kill the floatie. That way he plays both sides and wins. It needs to fly to show how disrespectful Bongs are to the USA. Fly that poofy Grumpghfy Trumpy

Attached: mirrors_how_do_they_work.jpg (660x357, 67K)

What about a potato gun? PVC, hairspray, and potato. (Or something more suited to balloon popping.)

There will be high winds and rain. Digits confirm.

mobilise the weaponized nerf brigade

Attached: yE8cKUS.jpg (900x1200, 215K)

Set up a glass panel and focus the reflected light onto the baloon. Melts in a few hours and no one needs to stand around

Drone + needle

we've got a real operator here

Oh how about a little jihadi drone that explodes

Legally speaking couldn't President Trump pull out his own gun and shoot it down without getting into any trouble at all?

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-07.35.15.jpg (968x681, 94K)

Fashion a spoon into a shiv.

Dart gun. Or just use heat and burn a hole in it. Really the possibilities are practically endless.

Ffs... just stab the damn thing. Any knife will do.

Personally, I prefer C4 but to each his own.

Also, hello MI6.

Please please please bomb london

Brits are asleep. These threads are all Americans kek. That said it needs to be sabotaged before the event, that's the only feasible way

I've going to laugh with a LARPing Jow Forumsfag is literally shot by the Secret Service while trying to fly a drone over the head of the President of the United States

Why would you waste money on exploding drone?

Not MI6, looking for a LEGAL way to get this shit taken down like a petition or something

Just use a gu-
Maybe a kni-
Ok just get a taze-

I’ve been thinking about it all day. Step 1 will be for some pol autists to find out where it is being stored

mirror and magnifying glass can easily defeat it by burning a hole. thank you power of the sun.

Symbolism.

Attached: tacticool slingshot.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

this. What's the time in England, how long do the bongs have?

The Islamist ruler of londonistan has sanctioned the balloon to fly over the Houses of Parliament. There is nothing legal that can be done the government are slaves to Islam and Khan

Dont do anything dangerous or illegal

Like sticky taping a knife to a cheap drone and ramming it

Ignoring it would be more damaging

It’s 3:44am

Oi mate let me see your teeth licence

Just drizzle a little of this purple shit on it and watch it melt like butter.

Attached: 3v-primer-purple-low-voc-847252.jpg (1000x1157, 647K)

Or use a parabolic mirror and ditch the magnifying glass. Problem with either one is achieving proper focal distance.

No defo don’t do anything which will be hard for the police to track like that we don’t want to waste the policies times while they are trying to hunt down anyone criticising Islam online

Plz provide me a link so I can buy ine

Surely if the petition gets enough signatures, if people try anything illegal (which I do not endorse, MI6) then that's not gonna be good

100% this. Time to remind Europe of American might. We were kind enough to help them in 2 world wars, even after they killed us for wanting to be free, and attacked us again later for being free.

Nobody has taken the island nation. Yet.

Pl make sure it will be one which will work

If someone's actually going to use an arrow, the better attach a message to it that says something like "Free Tommy", it will be a nice Robin Hood style victory for right wingers. This is bigger than a balloon disrespecting Trump, this could be used to show the passion of the right and bring eyes to the issue, this could be a wonderful moment if it's pulled off right.

If somebody does attach a message to it, I doubt the liberals will have the balls to read what it says though.

Attached: 24476874-knight-in-the-armour-with-bow-and-arrow-ready-to-send-love-message-to-his-damsel-drawn-in-c (1300x1300, 237K)

Mount a broad head arrow point used for deer hunting onto a really cheap drone - or two for max damage. Fly it into balloon.

Plz do. I will actively help you and defect as soon as the first American boot touched soil

You can just paint it black for that. Actually, I can't suggest anything else because I unironically have no idea what for britbongs need loicense.
>inb4 everything

You have a Google box, do you not?

Problem with this is if the arrow lands in a crowd and kills someone

If president trump does not like the balloon he can just use the HAARP and make it to windy and rainy to fly it....

false flag.
somebody will go in and fuck something up, burn down a building, kill or injure somebody.

threads like this will be used as evidence.
its literally bursting a balloon, no thought at all needs to go into it, the spamming of these threads holds another purpose.

at least 4 active thread right now lol.

Hook ot to a kite and fly the kite into it.

Idk which one to buy in looking now.

We do because it would be funny.

Also, nice X ID.

trump should exit the plane with a bunch of little balloons just like it and hand it to the queen. its a fucking balloon who the fuck cares.

Brits could just shoot it with a gu- Oh wait

Well they could just pop it with a sharp obj-

Fuck.

Won’t get anywhere near it. The Islamist ruler of londonistan has allowed it to be set off from palirment square. Essentially this is state sponsored humiliation of a US president. US really really needs to do something to retailiate

that is a big problem, the message wouldn't be that great if it hits Sadiq Khan in the head with a message that says "Free Tommy", or maybe it would.

it's a dangerous task. is someone willing to take the shot of the decade?

>Dress up as antifa (this allows proximity and also anonymity, also a false flag)
>sneak up and cut the ropes (need a team of four acting in unison.)
>?????
>profit

Attached: 1522375756415.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Why are the shills co-opting this?

Is it because they are so desperate for ammo that they have to make some out of thin air?

I'm worreid the Right is going to become the new Left. I swear Breitbart comments are the equivelant of The HIll now. (Pure conformist cancer) You guys are advocating for anti-free speech and expression by shooting that thing down.

Let them fly it because it's either true, or it's not true. Because it's not true, it just redpills the swing voters and embarrasses the left.

The worst thing that can happen to our movement is that we become what we hate.

There are other ways, like a parabolic mirror but that clever American still has yet to educate me which one to buy

Fucking this.

Crowd source the destruction.
100 people with a one foot square common mirror aimed at it will heat up pretty quickly.

Molotov cocktail bruh. Watch the effigy of that FAT, STUPID CLOWN burrrrnnnn

Does anyone have an RC airplane or helicopter? Some of the older models had metal propellers. 9/11 London Style.

Don't waste your money, it won't work. Focal distance needs to be pretty spot on, and once it's in the air there is no way you could get close enough. Besides, I'm in the camp that says leave it up and let Trump shit all over Khan on Twitter.

unironically this.

Melting the balloons plastic with a parabolic mirror of some sort will do nicely.

This guy gets it. Why aren't you guys understanding that it's a free speech/expression issue? And it will reflect poorly on them.

I watch Trumps round table meetings and he's anything but a narcissistic baby manchild. The baloon describes the artist.

OI M8 U GAWT A LOICENSE FAW DAT BEI BEI GHAN??

THIS DOES NOT WORK. Taking the moral high ground against the left gets you NO WHERE. You have to get down and dirty and give them a taste of their own