Yeah, let's kick out all the people willing to literally die for this country!

Yeah, let's kick out all the people willing to literally die for this country!

Attached: it.jpg (1079x774, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5331398/us-army-immigrant-recruits-discharged/
web.archive.org/web/20180706020837/http://time.com/5331398/us-army-immigrant-recruits-discharged/
taskandpurpose.com/tim-kennedy-army-recruitment-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only white people can die for Israel.

Nobody has died serving OUR country since the 1860s

>discharging immigrant recruits

Um no. Maybe ILLEGAL immigrants, but not people here legally with a right to live and serve.

And what is this "quietly" shit? How are they supposed to do it? With a fuckin parade and loudspeakers? "HEY WE'RE FIRING THESE FUCKIN SPICS, HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS DISCRIMINATION RIGHT HERE"

Attached: aids skrillex.png (1646x1987, 378K)

>foreign mercenaries don't care about your nation

Imagine my shock

Don't want Mexican Fifth Columnists when the next Mexican-American war breaks out.

The armed forces should absolutely be cleansed of anyone that most likely has non-US allegiances.

Based

Oh, wow, it's actually real.

time.com/5331398/us-army-immigrant-recruits-discharged/

web.archive.org/web/20180706020837/http://time.com/5331398/us-army-immigrant-recruits-discharged/

Attached: morgan freeman hes right.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>lets kick out the people who are literally willing to die for their reconquista
Fixed that for you op

How were illegals allowed into the military in the first place?

>reservists and recruits who enlisted in the military with a promised path to citizenship are being abruptly discharged

> Kick out trannies
> Kick out gays
> Kick out immigrants
> "White" Americans are actually too fat to be recruited
> End up with a shortage of goyim to sacrifice for the ZOG
What wil america do when russia sends in droves of slavs and they don't have an army left because everyone is riding around in mobility scooters or not allowed to join?

Attached: 1523504662597.jpg (600x481, 44K)

Many of them are not loyal. If their supervisors see this, especially in training, that means the recruit cannot qualify for a secret clearance. Thus they must be let go.

the jews died for our sins in ww2 bro

>the jews not dying out was our greatest sin

FTFY

Attached: pepe by the bell.gif (440x512, 267K)

Attached: 1530794917019.png (1000x1000, 87K)

These are not illegals, you must have legal status in the U.S. to serve in the military.

The niggers and spics are mostly fobbies, no big loss

It's specifically illegals who joined up for papers.

>surely these foreign mercenaries are loyal to us!

Attached: sack.gif (951x657, 635K)

No you don't. It was a program where illegals signed up to fast track their citizenship.

fuck off mexico we're full

Attached: 1518676746197.png (500x500, 309K)

The army is getting smarter, it'll choose you if you've got what it takes.

In December 2008, under President George W. Bush, the Defense Department announced a pilot program to temporarily allow certain legal aliens who were doctors or nurses -- or could speak certain in-demand languages such as Haitian-Creole, Chinese or Farsi -- to join the military.
Thanks Obama
DACA recipients could eventually join the military program.
The Defense Department doesn’t have any estimate regarding how many DACA recruits will join, but the cap of 1,500 recruits per year still applies. In the past, thousands more individuals have applied for the program than there are eligible spots.

>"White" Americans are actually too fat
Whites are the slimmest demographic in the US, except for gooks.

I sure hope all this "smart people" are enough to defend your mcdonalds when the russians come in droves.
btw the army actually said there is a shortage of new meat for the grinder and they keep eliminating more potential candidates
> A recent report revealed that some 71% of young Americans were ineligible to serve in the armed forces — a third of them because they were overweight.
taskandpurpose.com/tim-kennedy-army-recruitment-crisis/

they can die for the country in mexico

Techinically Japan did attack us in WW2 so anyone dying fighting imperial Japan would be serving the U.S. Other than that, I completely agree.

>The U.S. military recruits around 5,000 green card holders every year. The military is also accepting foreigners, with temporary student and tourist visas, who have special skills. Once the non U.S. citizens enter military service they will become eligible for expedited U.S. citizenship.

Key words: green card holder

>taskandpurpose.com/tim-kennedy-army-recruitment-crisis/
How does this disprove the claim that white people are the second fittest demographic in the states?

>spics wanting army welfare
fuck them!

Attached: 1506792216541.jpg (427x567, 81K)

If they don't get a citizenship in a timely manner then yes they have to go, or if they don't renounce their previous citizenship which is basically just tearing up their other passport. But I work with several immigrants in the us army and have not seen any of this bullshit

need to remove nonwhites before the reich

Attached: 1529706233046.png (1000x1000, 350K)

Read the articles you dumb ass.

Attached: 4L_VfBMPXs2.jpg (1124x1631, 322K)

>Immigrants join Army on a basis of getting citizenship and other gibs in exchange for fighting wars for Israel
The United States gets nothing out of that transaction. The taxpayer will have to foot the bill, immigrants get citizenship, and Israel gets a war fought for them. Nothing good.

Attached: 1522645527868.jpg (640x539, 62K)

Most undesirables only join a branch of the military (usually the army) for the gibs. I know a black guy who joined and he straight up told me he was just in it for the financial benefits and to play with guns.

There are no mercenary units in the Army. The Hispanics are far whiter and loyal than any soiboi you would find in any city. They also have the best nigger jokes.

Also, by reading this, I can tell they haven’t gotten on the bus to boot camp yet. They’re not really enlisted service members till they’re on that bus.

Yeah, whatever you do, don't kick out dual passport holders and immigrants with conflicted loyalties!

People are illiterate in basic history and know nothing about the fall of Rome?

They're going sabotage the military given the left's rhetoric.

Current year wars are fought by mashing buttons. So easy even a real woman can kill for Israel.

that post spewed straight from your ass.

You are mushing buttons right now, and have never deployed or killed anyone so, shut up

Why do right-wingers hate the armed forces so much?

>“It was my dream to serve in the military,” said reservist Lucas Calixto, a Brazilian immigrant who filed a lawsuit against the Army last week. “Since this country has been so good to me, I thought it was the least I could do to give back to my adopted country and serve in the United States military.”

Attached: DhSZRvvVQAIAws0.jpg (600x609, 116K)

Attached: 1501924975627.png (106x30, 2K)

>Muh one post

Please kys

Excellent. Deport them all.

No backdoors, no amnesty.

Even the white ones? I serve with a kraut who is white as the driven snow

2 or 3 germans isnt worth 15,000 mexicans.

EXCELLENT GOOD JOB!

They're illegals. They're human trash. They're animals. Flush em out and Build The Wall!

Cry more, libshit. We don't need more low IQ wetbacks.

I guarantee you 99% of the Chinks in USAForces are loyal to XI. Purge them too.

They probably got Intel of a surge of terrorists joining pr sumfin

1)
>joo wan 2 keek us out but joo let us fite yor wars 4 joo mang wtf ese

2)
>sir, if this shit with the immigrants kicks off, we don't want rogue agents in our ranks...

Attached: image.png (674x225, 226K)

Nice to see lefties caring about the military. This is 40ish guys who failed a background check out of 10k illegals, more media bullshit to rile up the usual cunts

I dunno man, the military is a pretty safe job now, all things considered.
I'm not sure they're willing to die for their country so much as, at most, kill sand niggers for soon to be greater mexico.
Afterwards they'll prolly go back to ms13 and teach them all the military shit they learned to be better at cop killing.
I say good riddance, fampaii, and if you were honest with yourself, you'd say the same.

Why would this be bad thing?
If the white americans are unable to properly fight, then white slavs should take over.

Good. They never should have allowed them in the first place, it's only caused problems and complicated things. Huge fucking mistake from the get-go

Why do you talk just like a shill?

>immigrant loves America so much that he sues it
wow, fuck that guy, sounds like a real piece'a shit

Also, I'm pretty certain most japan posters on this board are actually american military in japan.
And we also all remember which way the freikorps was leanin, as well as that time the marine scout snipers had a literal ss flag and the aussies flew a nazi flag, not to mention the countless dixie pictures of american soldiers running around with dixie flags.
the real question is, why do the armed forces love right wingers so much?

>die for this country
Most of the people in the military (around 80%) aren't in combat positions and never will be.

No you stupid nigger. Its lets kick out people who will go rogue when shit hits the fan. Govt has big data. They could vett the recruits music preferences to know where their allegiance will lie when a tupacalypse of a 666 pagan pedo sodomite souled out songwriter cult is brought to public awareness. Most of those lackey cadets don't even realize what their idols are and who they worship as rap gods and other babylonian bastards. This is a good move in order to secure navarro and other outposts that our militias will need to rely on when the biblical war takes place and a new revolution occurs between the lawless and righteous. Who will survive in america? Not the nigger pharoah kangs, nor the white degenerate punks of a faithless wicked junkie generation X. Section 80s undead prom dumpster babies.

/thread

>muh russians
Want to know how I know you're retarded?

noice.png

>technically Japan did attack us

Imagine being THIS fucking bluepilled. Pearl Harbor was a false flag to pull us into WW2.

>lets kick out all the illegal gang members using the military to combat train

ftfy commie scum

Good. Now kick out the niggers.

>willing to die for country
>current occupation force
Disgusted wrestler.gif

The shitskins want US passports and undemanding make-work jobs at bases stateside. Dying for China and Saudi Arabia is white men's work.

meanwhile in things that aren't happening

What a crock of shit. These people wanted the free gibs. Most of the fuckers in the service are welfare queens. I've seen them, I used to do contract work for the VA

It only means were going to have to push some latin American shit in soon. Don't pretend those commies don't have it coming.

based and true

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

It's buried in the article, but apparently the Obama-era DoD allowed "Dreamers" into the program.

These are people who fail the background check before they even get to training. They will continue to allow illegals with no other crimes to continue to join for citizenship.

I actually think there should be a path to citizenship through the military. Obviously the applicants must be rigorously vetted though.

Our "professional" army is 100 percent mercenaries. They are not citizen soldiers.

>Yeah, let's kick out all the people willing to literally die for this country!
My country isn't Israel, so they're not dying for me, they can get the fuck out. Being a merc for the ZOG does not make you an American.

Attached: 1528387758086.jpg (346x422, 20K)

You can serve in the military to gain citizenship. My buddy Rod from Columbia did. So considering you posted no sauce, I'm gonna assume these people joined with falsified info. Peace faggot OP.

Attached: 1519867831039.png (700x700, 35K)

>Let’s kick out subhumans that are in this country illegals, been trained with firearms and will fire on a civilian population when ordered to do so

Nigger I had to clear up speeding tickets before I joined the Navy, wouldn’t let me join until it was behind me. Why does Jose deserve a pass?

>the russians come in droves
Are you a Boomer or did your Boomer parents just drop you on your fucking head?
MUH RUSSIANS R COMING GUISE!

Attached: 1525534470428.jpg (750x850, 310K)

>Why do right-wingers hate the armed forces so much?
Because real right wingers are opposed to interventionist wars and nation building retardation.

I know a guy who knew a guy that joined the army as an illegal, didn't even provide an SSN but they let him in anyway, served for like 9 months before they caught on and they deported him.

>American army aren’t mercenaries
>Hispanics are white

Lmao hola Private Paco, que onda vato?

he's sooo lost. sometimes you just gotta laugh at them.

You don't win by dying for your country, so being 'willing to die for your country' is like asking to lose a war. We don't need losers like that. We need barbarians who are willing to kill for their country and make the other dumb bastard die for his.

Attached: 1516319957247.jpg (561x598, 76K)

based
all-negro division of the Maga Death Squads(MDS) when?

Absoluely true, General Patton.

ignoring the DACA part

there it is, a friend of mine got citizenship and fought in irak and afganistan, he is now a red blooded republican. Cool guy, great guy. America is better for having him on his side now.

>Be military
>Deport all the third worlders
>Push the narrative that we're low on troops and near the brink of war with Mexico
>Selective service all the Hillcucks
>Send them off to Venezuela to die in the jungles
This was John Bolton's plan all along lads.

Attached: 1530829263324.jpg (850x597, 135K)

Ayoo hol up hol up.

You be zayin that with just a tourist visa i can join the armed forces?

Lmao, i got that shit, maybe after the summer i will enlist then.

>Yeah, let's kick out all the people willing to literally die for this country!
Yeah, who cares if they have conflicting loyalties?

All non-citizens should be removed from the military. I don't care how much it costs them. We've got whites dying of shake and bake meth who can't afford education or find employment yet instead of helping the teens living there before they become part of the cycle they decide to hire some FOB son of a bitch.

Attached: 1499279602822.jpg (567x589, 38K)

I don't think that I would want fresh off the boat, legal immigrants serving in the military either.
suspicious af, who would immigrate to the united states to be sent to fight sandniggers in the desert when you can just sit around and get gibs?

>wanting a German in this day
Fucking traitor.