How is that WALL coming along mutts?

How is that WALL coming along mutts?
When does construction begin?
My pesos are ready.

Attached: 8548794-3x2-940x627.jpg (820x550, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eluniversal.com.mx/nacion/politica/amlo-invitara-trump-toma-de-posesion-asoma-cambio-de-politica-hacia-venezuela
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/mexico-president-elect-says-will-invite-trump-to-inauguration-10503774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1524163917042.jpg (534x712, 197K)

Just a little more waiting, we have to insult the liberals some more. theyre so stupid! I hate them!

Wall's coming along nicely.
Construction started.
What pesos? 42% of Mexicans live under the National Poverty line.

Nothing like an oxy fuel torch can't get through.... either build it of 4 ft thick concrete 10 feet deep and 20ft high or gtfo

Attached: i9NqNYO.png (328x500, 382K)

There was never going to be a full wall. Trump as a Zionist agent has no intentions of building a full wall, at best you will have token photos of walls that the Magapied cucks will jerk themselves about. The only thing Trump has done is give Sheldon Adelson a tax break and help Israel.

I can climb that with a simple rope.

lol, Trump received zero funding for his border wall. Areas under construction like are small segments that were already being placed in the Obama administration on the California border.

How is that Prez-elect coming along Paco?
When does his swear-in begin?
My dick is ready.

eluniversal.com.mx/nacion/politica/amlo-invitara-trump-toma-de-posesion-asoma-cambio-de-politica-hacia-venezuela

Attached: mexican-president-elect-andres-manuel-lopez-obrador-won-a-landslide-election-victory-sunday-to-becom (670x377, 29K)

The Mexican prez is already inviting him, such a bad day to be a anti-trump jewshill.

Lol they cant afford food but they do have a welding kit lying around.

Cognitive dissonance: the post.

Attached: 1523935374245.jpg (940x627, 104K)

there is already funding for over 100 miles of wall. they just have to begin the construction projects.
pic of San Diego

Attached: 1507387310744.jpg (941x625, 138K)

you are blind? poor shill,
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/mexico-president-elect-says-will-invite-trump-to-inauguration-10503774

Attached: woe.png (688x363, 311K)

pic of New Mexico

Attached: 1507504095036.jpg (2048x1365, 1.19M)

>The Mexican prez is already inviting him

And? That doesn't mean anything.

>such a bad day to be a anti-trump jewshill.

The man who pretty much spent his entire life working for Jews is somehow anti-Jewish, but the people who call him out for it are pro Jew? I'm sure the_Donald would love to have you.

That's not a wall, just a fence.
I can easily climb it using a rope.

Pffffffff cartels can dig deep tunnels than that.

Attached: tunnel_230769k-600x278.jpg (600x278, 26K)

Most people want a wall to keep you out, and the rest want you here because you clean up their yard for 2 pesos. :/

The guy with giuliani is on the AMLO cabinet.

Attached: http:_o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_ce33f21e447572ecf4d9193c44fe5ba2_204572793_0114Guli.jpg (630x315, 47K)

>"I-IT DOESNT MATTER!1"
The wall is coming, poor jewshill.

Attached: 1530566433189.jpg (616x368, 35K)

Rudy Guiliani is a cousin fucker who only became mayor of Jew York City because niggers had a chimpout against Jews. Fuck Rudy and anybody who shills for him, he's John McCain who doesnt like niggers because they didn't listen to his kike masters.

>hiring illegals instead of fellow white countrymen.

You are the problem you cheap jew fuck.

>asoma-cambio-de-politica-hacia-venezuela
This is why I hate Mexican media. Fucking shills.

I get that you're an Injun rape baby, but how are you this stupid? It's an empty promise you dumb fuck, why would AMLO stop illegal immigration? It's gets rid of poor brown people, leaders LIE you fucking moron. If you actually think that one of your people won't destroy him for giving into a gringo wall then you're delusional.

Also even if by some miracle Trump's Jewish masters let him build a wall, they'd let in about 1 million DACA kids would then chain migrate even more Mexicans in, who would vote to tear it down anyway.

Militarizing the border is the only solution, and any non kike lover would do it.

>dodges the subject of the reply.
>"MUH HES BAD, HE HATE NIGGERS!"
You seems to ignore the relations between amlo cabinet and trump cabinet.

that wall is coming.

>This is followed by the relationships of characters who have had approaches with Trump . One of them is Ricardo Salinas Pliego, whom López Obrador presented a few days ago as an entrepreneur with a "social dimension" and exempted him from being part of the "power mafia".

>For months AMLO had already surprised to present Esteban Moctezuma as Secretary of Education. Moctezuma is president of Fundación Azteca, the social arm of Grupo Salinas. And the link with Trump ? Advance América, a subsidiary of Grupo Elektra, donated $ 250,000 for the inauguration ceremony of the US president.

Attached: 1530163288343.gif (300x300, 177K)

>Injun rape baby
Said the inbreed hillbilly hick. Your sister is horny again, go get her pregnant again cletus.

Attached: 1524369981733.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

>the shill is already starting to deny evidence about AMLO agreeing with Trump to illegal migration

beautiful.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Andrew-Jackson-Jan-2017-Oval-Office-Getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 44K)

fuck this gay country

>goes silent when the next mexican prez wants to help trump
stay defeated jew.

Attached: 1530255668518.jpg (1000x667, 256K)

Sure, cartels are going to build hundreds of tunnels with heavy equipment, and then send thousands and thousands of illegals through their tunnels, without being detected by numerous border patrol agents.

The logic of digging is retarded unless they keep it to themselves and only for drugs and special smuggling.

>t. border patrol friends

>he doesn't think cartels won't hesitate to spend millions of bucks to dig tunnels and traffic even more millions in drugs and humans.
>border agent's aren't in bed with cartels and can't be bribed with cash and drugs....

Son....you need to learn a lot.

>digging tunnels underneath the Rio Grande

Good luck climbing that, running across a monitored area crawling with agents and then climbing ANOTHER even taller 30ft wall while being 4’11” and 200lbs.

How are you gonna bribe someone who's in a military helicopter pointing a sniper rifle at you, Jose?

>monitored area crawling with agents.
lol no, border agents are scarce and spread too thin.

>How are you gonna bribe someone who's in a military helicopter pointing a sniper rifle at you, Jose?

You'd be surprised how easily border agents can be bribed with 10k in cash and a few lines of coke.

>10k in a bribe is nothing compared to 2 millions worth of heroin and coke.