Backfire

>To cut steel wires you will have to get close and personal
>A rock won't puncture something like a bouncy house
>melting plastic will be dangerous for everyone around
saw something that an arrow would do the trick but Brits and (((weapons)))
I suggest it lacks a hat. A drone that can land on it with text "Mohamed", "Prophet Mohammed", "Face of Mohamed".
Basically backfire their creation to insult another group since you can't draw Mohamed.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUnwhkVZjFE
youtube.com/watch?v=LhHxEtzq1MA
youtube.com/watch?v=8FDzn_S9xBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LASERS

this could be fun its like the he will not divide us debacle
capture the flag brits
bring down their
goofy float

have fun trolling this float

Stich a sharpened butterknife to a small drone.

Problem is that pretty much anything that's capable of doing that is super illegal in the UK

Maybe this is what all thew whacky butterknife bike wheel laws were all leading up to. This fucking float

Needs to be sabotaged before the event

bb gun is mostly harmless

question is would it pierce it or not?

From pics it looks like it's the height of 3 adults more or less. It's gonna be thicc just a butterknife won't work

To pop the balloon:
> Chinese lanterns
> Hydrogen gas balloons (look it up)
>Kites

so?

Cry me a fucking river.

Drones are illegal in UK? I don't suggest to bring it down I suggest for it to backfire in left's face

Probably this. A single high powered laser from a chink site will do the job I would think.

Www.wickedlasers.com
Pop it with lasers

A mirror reflecting the sun up into a lens might be able to focus the sun enough to melt it, if it’s on one if the two sunny days per year England gets

i wonder if antique remote controlled hobby planes are ok?

what about airsoft

>dangerous for everyone around.
You mean sadiq khan and couple of leftists scum? Who cares

This is probably the best option.

Blu-ray diodes are super effective. Can burn retina beyond repair in 1/100,000th of a second tho, so bring your A game.

Make sure to point laser away from face.

It would look pretty great in blackface.

We just need 2 drones carrying a sign that says "Free Tommy Robinson"

Surgical tubing, forked stick from a tree, pebbles with edges that have less than a 45 degree angle

This will work.

a very high powered laser pointer would easily do the job
youtube.com/watch?v=jUnwhkVZjFE

Throw darts at it

Very sceptical to this. The material itself will be thicc like a bouncy house a branch won't do

A well made glove gun should do the trick, if the projectile is sharp/heavy enough to penitrate whatever it is made from.

The easiest way to do this is to get an arrow with the broadest broad head you can possibly find, and a bow slingshot.

Fire and run away before it's even reached it's target, and don't stop running til you reach the hills.

Also make sure there's nothing downrange of the arrow. Like, make sure the arrow ends up in the Thames or something safe like that.

Attached: ArrowSlingshot.jpg (1500x1004, 203K)

Drone with a giant helium filled testicles with an appropriate amount of glue for attachment.

Attached: Bow-and-Arrow.jpg (3200x2400, 891K)

Stop these threads, nobody will take it down, then all that will happen is more ammo to point out how cucked and pussified we all are.
and if someone does take it down, we will still be called cucks and pussies, so why bother?!

No, make a high powered slingshot and bust a hole with the pebbles, I've literally done this vs bouncy castles at the state fair

Super heated metal of any shape or size. Any heat source. Any means of projection. Hot enough to melt plastic but no flame.

If using drone try magnifying glass focusing sunlight on surface.

Metal damage would be harder to patch.

>break in to site with permanent marker on the day before the event
>scribble swastikas, dicks, drawings of Muhammad, etc. on the balloon
If it's deflated, poke holes in hundreds of different spots. Imagine being forced to repair EVERY hole on that shit.

Lazers attached to drones?

This, only paint a giant Star of David on it.

well I don't want to take it down. I want it to become hate symbol in eyes of Muslims

Oh so you THAT nigga.

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-213512.png (1080x1920, 710K)

I read that Sadiq Khan personally approved this after a petition was signed. You guys should start a petition to float out a balloon mohamed baby on that same day. that would be fair, no?

really though, this is such a pathetic display. first you had lord nigger mayor of sheffield ban trump from there, and now you have the mayor of london offending the leader of an allied nation visiting. i hope trump rips the UK to shreds if he gives a speech over there. calling out the muslim immigrant problem and everything else while on UK soil would be great. if it weren't for khan and how ridiculous UK government figures are treating him, i would want him to act with respect while there. but not anymore. i want him to stand in front of parliament and read out immigrant crime statistics.

Fuck Satan come on man don't do me like this

i will take it down, i think the soldering iron thing is our best bet but ill need crowdfund and 1 user for assistance

Butane lighter. Easily concealable, would burn through it in one second

The future. Is here.

you don't even have to destroy the balloon
the balloon with focus peoples attention to that spot

just fly your own message right next to it. get a banner and put it on a drone, fly a giant kite with your message on it. be creative instead of destructive.

You would probably need a pellet gun with the pointed pellets.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if they had retards guarding this thing 24/7

>laser
>drone
how about you just get the old crew together

Attached: Schlacht_von_Azincourt.jpg (2880x1919, 1.37M)

Can't do super heated metal. If taking it down hurts anyone then it's no longer a fun gag. I'm on board with parabolic mirrors all pointed at the center of his mouth if possible.

Pop it with a laser. You can get a high powered one for cheap.

Just track down and beat up everyone who was involved with this project.

Post dildo drone. That'll do it.

>Buy a huge pack of regular balloons
>inflate
>write "free tommy" on them
>deflate
>buy canister of helium
>on trump day stand near trump balloon
>hand out free balloons to kids

A message right next to it won't be the same as having the whole thing become hate symbol.
Imagine if few drones land on it with swastikas, IOTBW, Pepe, Star of David and claiming it's Mohamed.

I don't understand how this balloon is a political statement of any sorts. He won't change his mind just he saw a big stupid ballon of him. Best way of hurting him is playing his game against him, be bold. This is not bold, this is stupid.

From the other thread

>in the middle of the day

you'd need quite the projector

>bow and arrow
good range, good chance of it working, probably considered terrorism

>drone
if you plan on suiciding a drone, and getting carbon fiber props, then maybe. Other than that, bad idea

>laser
good range, moderate chance of working (hard to aim at one spot, need to hold there) probably illegal, chance of getting caught

>mirror
poor chance of working, poor range, easy to spot you, but probably not illegal

>cutting cables
not without getting close to it by hand. Probably nylon paracord or light steel cables or thick traditional rope

best bet is to get it while nobody is around it. break in or something

>I suggest it lacks a hat. A drone that can land on it with text "Mohamed", "Prophet Mohammed", "Face of Mohamed".

This is the way to go, total subversion. Don't take down the balloon, use it against (((((them)))).

Get the lazers, get the drones, get the mirrors. Everybody pick a spot.

Maybe pick a plan b spot if you're facing his shitter.

Attached: IMG_42069187.jpg (797x853, 201K)

Pellet guns with small game rounds like match or hunter . They can put a 3/16 inch hole in concrete.

star of david or muhammad hate are golden but hard to pull off, if you did you can blame it on the organiser though so long as you don't get caught.

Do you faggots still hunt?
High powered bow. Mutiple even.
There. Done.
And to think you cucks you used to rule over us...

Attach a broken wine bottle to a drone and go to work on the balloon.

Prediction, none of you fat neckbeards will do anything. Its going up and it will be hilarious.

Guys what about a drone that could cover it in something that would melt/deface the plastic?

This. You could attach a paintbrush to a drone and paint the face black.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhHxEtzq1MA

We need Squirrel Hunter on the job!

Just change it to a depiction of Mohamed. Far more lulzy.

Larger drone with a propane torch mounted on it

Attached: 1527711847325.gif (181x292, 1.98M)

>find historical reenactor user
>get close to balloon
>"MUH AGINCOURT! FIRE!"
an pop goes the Trump balloon

Attached: 4cb2f5f4bc3558b3d79de4b9dcd78826.jpg (876x1313, 113K)

Didn’t you bongs used to be good with longbows? You faggots forget how they work or what! Worked at Agincourt, no reason it won’t work here.

Fucking this! Attach some sharp stuff onto it and allahu Akbar!

who said they were steel wires?

false flag.
somebody will go in and fuck something up, burn down a building, kill or injure somebody.

threads like this will be used as evidence.
its literally bursting a balloon, no thought at all needs to go into it, the spamming of these threads holds another purpose.

ill repost in every thread

breaking in won't work they will have security.
Propoganda Drones don't have to be suicidal you can just float up if they decide to lower it

>tfw no English Robin Hood

I'm thinking a very high powered air rifle. When I was a teenager I used to fuck around with bike pump PVC air guns and I shot a AAA battery at this truck across the street and seriously dented it. At close ranges I could shoot the battery through thin plywood. I'm sure that an air gun with a pointed projectile could puncture this balloon.

We win either way, the left just makes themselves look like immature retards even more than they already have.

Attached: 1469247376818.jpg (462x416, 50K)

Can brits still purchase binoculars and decent powered laser pens? If you concentrate enough of those pens in one spot it'll melt it. You use the binoculars to see the focus spot and adjust aim.

Kek a model airplane with a sadiq khan dummy piloting it

just dump a bucket of paint on it or better yet something that would ruin the plastic

whats it made of? find what chemical reacts with it? petrol might melt it?

FALCON.

It's London. Is there no falconer up to the challenge?

Attached: 220px-Falconer_-_Falconer.jpg (220x217, 23K)

Sure thing, Shlomo.

Holy shit, this might actually be a good idea. Hide in plain site. Act like a retarded Antifa member cosplaying. Hide a real arrow on your persons.

Attached: 1fx78um3z3811.jpg (601x622, 38K)

isnt that what they use in parades? they won't be holding that massive thing with thread

What company made it? Can they make tiny little Sadiq ones too? About a quarter of the size?

Make the muzzies think it's an effigy of their prophet. Use the sand niggers against them.

I used to light my cigarettes with a butane torch lighter. If ever flames got out of hand, I used a small fire extinguisher. Those were the days.

make a hot air balloon with a portrait of Muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=8FDzn_S9xBs

simplify it with a crescent moon and star. then people would just make the mohammed connection themselves

Literally the only good legal solution to pop the ballon but nobody gives you a credit

Just fly an old school r/c plane into it. Why are you spergs making this so difficult? Not a weapon, and the prop with shred the fuck out of it.

Shit, this nigger's onto something. Pretending to be antifa will let you get close to the balloon, where you can cut the moorings and let it float away.

Did you type that while holding your pepe army garbage can lid shield? lol

>Jow Forumstard calling someone immature and retarded

mysides. lol

oh shit son

LOL laser pens and arrows. Seriously? NONE OF YOU WILL DO ANYTHING AT ALL. ITS GOING UP. Larp and fantasize all you want. the trump baby will fly and fly it will

Melting the plastic isn't too dangerous, you're being a pussy.

Can't we get something flying around that says "PART AND PARCEL" that you can see from the ground?

Attached: sadiq part and parcel.jpg (575x432, 37K)

Can't a bong use a bow and arrow or are the arrows microchipped and tracked back to your bow and arrow loicense??