New word for "transphobia"

I've always found "transphobia" to be a stupid word. People who are "transphobic" don't irrationally fear transsexuals, they hate them.
If "misogyny" means "hatred of women" and "misandry" means "hatred of men", what would be the term for "hatred of transsexuals"?
Is there a suffix for "hatred"? We could merge it with "trans-". If not, is there a suffix similar to "trans-"? We could merge it with "mis(o)-". Of course, I'm not saying these are the only available options; I'm not clever enough to find anything else.
Finally, if we ever find the word to replace "transphobia", how do we share it effectively?

Here are some sites for greek and latin prefixes/suffixes:
users.uoa.gr/~nektar/history/language/greek_latin_derivatives.htm
teacher.scholastic.com/reading/bestpractices/vocabulary/pdf/prefixes_suffixes.pdf
prefixsuffix.com/rootchart.php
dcps.duvalschools.org/cms/lib07/FL01903657/Centricity/Domain/5405/affixes and roots by grade level.pdf
learnthat.org/pages/view/roots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medical_roots,_suffixes_and_prefixes

Attached: untitled.jpg (750x733, 108K)

Lets call it nutophobia

Attached: 1530759859069.jpg (600x448, 81K)

Faggot here, I hate transgender freaks. Thought you all should know a good number of gays outright hate them..

All that text and you couldn't come up with transandry?

that would mean "over/through/beyond man"

transandry would describe a robot not a tranny

Being a faggot is just as bad as being a degenerate tranny. I genuinely hope you die slowly and painfully from AIDS

I'd say its worse. at least if you're a tranny the odds of anyone wanting to fuck you and spread aids would go down dramatically.

>A leaf who understands
Marry me, leaf
take my breath away

I found some roots:
"dia-" means either through, across or between.
"dys-" means abnormal, difficult, impaired or unfavorable.
"mal" means bad or badly
"meta" means beyond or change
"vert/vers" means turn or change
The ones without a hyphen can be wither used as a prefix, a suffix or between a prefix and suffix
The words we can create are: misometa, misovert, misovers, diamal, dysmeta, dysvert, dysvers, malmeta, malvert, malvers, transmal...
If I'm missing any, then I'm retarded

common sense

At least the traps fall into roles of feminine and masculine. They are LARPing as women, some are passable. You on the other hand go against any ideas of man and woman - that makes you even worse in my eyes.

Leftists love manipulating language because they actually have no legitimate platform in which to speak from. But you are right. I've always replied when asked about my "transphobia", "Why would I respect somebody who can't even respect themselves?" It's that simple.

You sound like a sad cry baby.

Found some suffixes that might help:
"-ia" Noun: names, diseases
"-ian, an" Noun: related to, one that is
"-ice" Noun: act
"-ion" Noun: condition or action
The almighty "-ism" Noun: doctrine, belief, action or conduct
Some words I created: misometia, misovertion, misoversion, dysmetia, dysvertion, dysversion, etc

What would happen if a large company announced that they would be aiming to hire 50% men and 50% trans women? Yes I know it would fail spectacularly, but how would the lefties react to such an announcement?

Apparently your hiding you blatant homosexuality with a trap fetish homo. Pretty fucked up when a faggot says that to you.

>I-I'm not scared of transgender women
I would bet a good amount of money that OP tries on his moms panties on a semi-regular basis.

Attached: 1477194631824.png (334x393, 134K)

>Being a faggot is just as bad as being a degenerate tranny.
Gays don't masquerade as woman. You know what we are and we do not misrepresent ourselves. Traps on the other hand do. So the likelihood of you being sexually molested by a trap is inevitable.

>no one helping

Attached: images.png (205x246, 8K)

I don't have a problem if you want to bugger a dude. The problem is your fucks spreg out on cocks like its your last super. Slow it the fuck down find a mate and just fuck him. I mean fuck you guys are health hazard with all the dudes you fuck. Just before the AIDs epidemic in NYC, fags were fucking a 1000 dudes a year on average. I mean fuck thats 3 a day. This why people hate you because you do super stupid shit like that.

Call them what they are.

The Mentally Ill,

>tfw once chance at life
>mom is my dad

Just fuck my shit up cuz.

dysversion

Lol bro trans people don't even exist. It's such a small minority of people it's just a mental illness. No need to ridicule them they are literally just mentally insane. They have high suicide rates too.

Hey leaf from what you gave me I believe the two words that you could use/create are “diametaion”/“diametation” or “diavertion”

Attached: 36337835_10216393231647375_1851369644628115456_n.jpg (824x504, 38K)

say what you want but Id fuck the shit outta Ms. Gingerville Slugger right there

This is intentional user. Phobias are intense, irrational fears. Not wanting spiders on you isn't arachnaphobia, running away screaming when you see one is. Leftists attach phobia to criticisms of all their pet groups to imply that the person criticising is insane for doing so. It's an old soviet trick for dealing with troublemakers. If you can't take them behind the woodshed and shoot them, or send them to siberia to break rocks until death, you find some reason to declare them insane and lock them in an asylum until they die. Usually the reason is critcism of the state, after all you must be insane to question the state. Just like you must be insane to question the public fetish sex at pride parades (homophobia), why children are not only allowed to, but are pushed to mutilate themselves in an irreversable way (transphobia), why muslims are not only allowed to rape children en mass but are protected by the state while doing so (islamophobia), or why laws don't apply to brown people (xenophobia).

Nobody is afraid of trannies just completely disgusted and grossed out BIG difference