MAN STEALS MAGA HAT THROWS DRINK IN KIDS FACE

WHATS THIS ASSHOLES NAME ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ggu_vG5FQTM

Attached: whodis.jpg (1114x693, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/KinoJimenez?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=G8jDso66UH0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921257/Texas-teenager-attacked-wearing-Make-America-Great-hat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lul he got fired so who cares about that dirty rat spic

They were probably going to fire him anyway dildo

Attached: bernie.jpg (532x358, 53K)

He's out on bail now... 2nd offense - did another crime back in 2011.

Actual child abuse.

wuts his clowns name lol

Attached: whodis1.jpg (828x818, 108K)

Nope.

Attached: Rumble on Kino Jiminez.jpg (538x634, 80K)

No one knows yet.
twitter.com/hashtag/KinoJimenez?src=hash
We're still waiting for the investigation.

Kino

>he was dirty spic
>they were going to fire anyways
Wake up

Attached: proudboys.png (1532x877, 1.5M)

His name, as far as I'm concerned, is Bitch.

It's just too bad that boy had such restraint. I hope the next time this faggot tries this shit, he gets the shit beaten out of him. It should have happened this time.

Where's my fucking apology video?

Kino "Niggers InMeAss" Jiminez

By the way, I feel the kid's pain. I've been attacked for wearing an American flag hat before. At least, that's why I think they did it. The cowards did a drive by with an airsoft, so, yeah, the little faggots never really said why. Pretty sure they were niggers.

Left a nasty wound in my thigh.

They're lucky they didn't stop. Had they done so, I would have thrown a brick through their windshield.

I'm just glad my eye wasn't hit.

This happened all the way back in November of last year, I think.

Attached: 2812-205641.jpg (480x640, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G8jDso66UH0

Attached: kino.jpg (651x519, 71K)

>Kino

Attached: 1495998827632.png (747x1050, 1.47M)

>humiliating
Maybe if he was a woman, him showing that fat belly would be humiliating for him.

In the file name

found him, bros.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Anyone wearing a MAGA had should be beaten or killed. They are the most anti american people that exist.

Kino Jimenez he supposed to be making an apology video

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-210654.png (720x1280, 135K)

>wearing a MAGA had should be beaten or killed
>killing someone you disagree with politically
>most anti american
take off that flag you don't deserve it

>inb5 his :apology: consists of dindu nuffin faggotry

Kino is going to an hero -you watch this space

He also got arrested.

Hector the molester.

"OP posts old news, still up to his ol' faggot, cock-sucking ways, no end in sight"

look at those dick sucking lips...we have the best qts don't we folks?

He should have brought his homeboys and done this to those little cringe meme faggots

Attached: 1515274266384.webm (360x640, 880K)

They are going bail him out because he's the good guy that stood up to oppression under the Trump dictatorship.

ugh, what is that thing? some kind of paco-tyrone hybrid?

Why do they all have those beards?

looks like a terrorist to me

nah teens do that for fun with airsoft and paintballs.......shit happens.

awwww, are you little snowflakes TRIGGERED by this man's Free speech? Pooooooor babies.

and he still had the hat upon arrest.

did you just wake up from 3 days of drinking or you're paid to dilute the content and create false outrage ? you know polarizing the population even more preventing them to have a constructing discussion

Attached: 86575.jpg (422x344, 46K)

This is fake

what a stupid nigger put it on airplane mode you burrito eating midget

it's too late for that obamaleaf

Why didn't he get arrested for assault and robbery?

He did.

Oh boy, they better be bracing themselves for the "Tolerance of intolerance is just as bad as being a bigot yourself!" crowd. It's too fucking bad that our bars and local hangouts, in order to appeal to the widest array of people, have to cater to these degenerates. The fact is that conservative or right wing people tend to drink at local American Legions or quiet little neighborhood bars, assuming they're not just drinking at home. In order to run an establishment, you have to appeal to the LGBTP/allies/multiculti crowd if you want to make money because those people are the biggest drinkers. From what I can see, most of them build their entire social scene around it.

I'm gonna find the nearest American Legion by my house and treat that as my monthly bar. I think I can get in based on my dad's veteran status. I'll have to send him there when he visits. But sadly, even my dad's local Legion has some mentally deranged tranny who used to be a POG. They even call him 'she/her'. Well, most of them do. But they don't kick out the guys who call him a man, so that's cool.

Let me guess you preach tolerance of everybody else?

>discussion
>coca cola
+leaf

Attached: drink.jpg (500x600, 73K)

So you're telling me these americans do not want america to be great or are they foreign enemies who do not want it to be great?

LMAO DUMASS. WHITE BITCH GOT BE KILLED.

Not of openly racist pieces of shit, not of people who promote genocide, not of people who harm children.
Tolerance of people who are harmless, yes.

You realize that you're a massive faggot, right?

Attached: You are a faggot!.jpg (525x297, 42K)

Soiiiiiii!!!

KINO'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS.

I know you're trolling but it's sad that 99% of Twitter thinks like this

>be 30
>see 16 year old
>steal from them
>assault them

DON'T LIKE FREE SPEECH NOW DO YA DRUMPFKINS HEH

You realize you are a coward that will never share his beliefs publicly?

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1529314225742.webm (360x360, 1.23M)

apparently the kids arent pressing charges so he's probably walking free

Wellfare Goldvaun.

KIno , making yo ass mahbitchwhiteboi. Jimenez

Who makes the categories of people undeserving of 'tolerance'. I'm not really attracted to trannies. Does that count?

>campaign for a month because muh immigrant children
>media/leftists silent when mexicans assault children
the irony

Are you genuinely retarded or pretending?

I don’t particularly care for maga niggers but doing this to a 110 pound child shows how tiny his dick is

>google pulled the videos off youtube because of "bullying and harassment"
call the aggressor the victim and wash away any crime, this is the leftist way

FELONY charges!

Hahahahaha

Attached: Capture.png (671x496, 250K)

>I know you're trolling but it's sad that 99% of Twitter thinks like this

Twitter CEO is legit pedoscum. It's all filtered and you know it.

no charges dumb dumb

No. I genuinely want to know who I can steal from and throw drinks on without consequence in your world view.

>Not of openly racist pieces of shit, not of people who promote genocide, not of people who harm children
Trump supporters.

Kino Jimenez

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921257/Texas-teenager-attacked-wearing-Make-America-Great-hat.html

Attached: Kino Jimenez, man who assaulted and stole MAGA hat from teenager at Whatsburger, pictured with His W (848x862, 1.09M)

I get that this is just fuel for the "fuck leftists" fire, but lets be honest here, you'd all love to throw a drink in some faggot teenagers face too. No doubt he got exactly what he deserved, and now some guys life is ruined because some little bitch kid got wet. Hilarious that this is getting so much attention, but again, got to take those swings against the left when you can I guess.

They absolutely are

I'm sure you'd react differently if your wifes son had their belongings stolen and was assaulted by a grown man you inbred.

Still not tired of winning.

Attached: 1530847571337.png (1043x1800, 3.37M)

That is not his telephone number.

Such a hypocritical faggot. If this was reversed and some trump hat wearing redneck did the same to a kid with a bernie sticker on his car or w.e nobody would be calling the retaliation against the redneck petty

>belongings stolen
Some meme hat? I wouldn't give two fucks if my brat kid lost some dumb hat. I'd actually be glad he is walking around with such an embarassing accessory anymore.

>assaulted
He got some cold liquid thrown on him. If my kid tried to whine about that and get the law involved, I'd disown him. Grow a pair.

You don't hang here much do you? Most want to throw the commie cunt from a fucking helicopter. Losing a job and bit of ass rape is not adequate.

You're a retard and would be a piece of shit parent if you're that big of a pussy to let people throw stuff on you and steal your stuff.

Savage.

Attached: trump.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Sure they would. All of you morons would be right there defending his actions, or at least making fun of the dumb little shit who only got wet and had his dumb clothing accessory taken from him. You'd only distant yourself if it turned out the redneck trump hat wearing victim turned out to be another fat neck beard loser. We all know how much you guys hate being associated with those people.

Good thing you will never breed

I'd expect my kid to do something about it there. How do you let someone take a hat off your head, throw a drink in your face, and not do anything about it? Fucking pusssy.

Also
>meme nazi flag
Oh fuck off. You're just some troll.

keep larping, you've never been in a fight in your life, and you'd especially not fight a grown man when you were a kid you retard

Again youre a hypocritical faggot. Idk why i give (you)s to fucking leafs anyway

Attached: 729586F2-E49B-4C49-9291-209C73829637.jpg (600x400, 184K)

I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this fucked up world anyways. Just look at this shit: bunch of idiots playing at civilization. Don't even have a purpose anymore, just get mad at dumb shit and pretend there's something worthwhile to fight over. Literally a bunch of smart apes that can barely put more than a few sentences together before they lose their shit and throw feces at one another.

Sauce you faggots

Pol just keeps fucking taking it in the assfrom the left every single day.

At every single rally they just more and more btfod.

I'd suicide like your friend here soon. It's just getting sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180703-003027~2.png (1440x2147, 2.24M)

They can't even put a few sentences together anymore. It's memes 24/7

Well played.

Attached: Approve.jpg (400x400, 15K)

It's not about fighitng dipshit. It's about not letting someone walk all over you. One guy. And it's him and his buddy, and maybe more friends? Just sit there and let him walk all over you? What if he decided to do more? Just sit there and take it like a little bitch? No. Kid needs to grow some balls and at least push back.

16year old verbally and physically assaulted while eating a burger is supposed to jump to his feet and try and beat the crap out of a 6ft 250lb wannabe bar bouncer...drink another leaf

Attached: pencil.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Pol just take the easy way out like your friend Andrew here.

He realized that when the memes stop the political larping just isn't fun. So he did the honorable thing. Consider following him.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526877789627.jpg (720x755, 55K)

keep larping

The kids made the best decision they could. Instead of being niggers and jumping a grown man that instigated a fight, a man who has 8+ charges for burglary and other shit, clearly a dangerous criminal, they sat back and become famous and are receiving an immense amount of support from politicians and famous people

They couldn't have handled this any better, yet you cry like a bitch

Attached: 20180705_194251.jpg (446x467, 111K)

Fuck niggers kill niggers

Ha ha ha that white kid isn't even white.

Multiple eye witnesses. say they were talking mad shit.

So they got a rude lesson. Pol is so upset some kids got told for being dildos

Cry for me pol

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-211044~2.png (1353x1074, 2.68M)

Really pushing the meaing of physical assault with that one. Whining about verbal assault now? So now not only is he a weak little pussy, he's also spineless?

I have no doubt in my mind he said something to
agitate that guy. Most likely got exactly what he deserved. Would like to see a pic of the kid to confirm my suspicions. Going from his friend, my bet is he also looks like a little shit head that probably is in need of a good ass kicking.

Kino taking it up the ass in jail Jimenez

Lmao they won't get any traction.

But hey while I have your attention please kill yourself.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526843520405.jpg (720x960, 41K)